Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 19" (KALED19DVDVB)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 19" (KALED19DVDVB)

rita

ritaMudgee

dissapointed and let down bought rubbish

I bought this tv only to use for a 3 months road trip. After 6 weeks the tv would not turn on.so they sent me a power cord.it worked.19 months later didn't use it, same problem.tried ringing them, useless communication..emailed them said they get back to me , they never!. Don't buy there crap it won't last.they should of requested the tv back to see why it was using a second power cord in the first place.now it is out of warranty they don't care.will never purchase from them again.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

fourbymelbourne

12 volt caravan tv another kogan without seeing it work in a store.

This was a 12 volt for our Caravan, picture is absolute rubbish, you have to sit directly in front of it to see anything, if you are at ANY sort of angle to the screen it is all black and white ghosty. Would never buy another kogan without seeing the picture first.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
fourby

Thank you it is nice to see Kogan are keen to investigate, I will send the order number on my return home in a few days.

Ross x.Kogan

Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you and looking further into the matter so we can best assist.

THE LIVING LEGEND

THE LIVING LEGENDgosford

Faulty Product

First purchased in June 2015. Worked well for a couple of months and then died. Replacement tv faulty as well, same problem i.e unable to scan channels. Tv does not recognise the scan.
Also, replaced the aerial, all cables, booster and amplifier. Tried a friend's tv and it worked perfectly. Called in a tv repairman and his diagnosis was the set was faulty.

Great little tv

We purchased this for camping so the kids could watch at bed time or in bad weather, have to say it's a great little tv, works well with the hard drive and we even set it up with Ariel to watch the afl grand final on whilst camped at the beach

Very disappointing !

Picture quality is great providing it hasn't started pixelating and we can actually get a channel. Had to buy a booster to get some of the channels we get on every other TV in the house. The DVD gets stuck as well and we have to manipulate it with a knife. This was my daughters birthday present. Don't we feel bad. I will never, ever make that mistake again.

See all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo reviews

Angela W.

Angela W.asked

Do I need extra connections to play the inbuilt DVD player?

Carolyn G

Carolyn Gasked

I have a Kogan kaled19dvdvb and it no longer works I think the power cord doesn’t transfer the power. The remote hasn’t worked either I am wondering where I could get replacements?

Camper
Camper

After my kogan TV died. Same as yours “no power.” My research found that repairs would cost more than a new replacement. I tried replacing the power cord, so it was an internal thing. I’d also opened it up to see if it had burnt out capacitors a common problem. Didn’t find any. Next I threw it in the bin.

hig58
hig58

I have small electronics guy on the central coast! he only charges $30 to take a look at the problem. Then that comes off the bill if fixable. Ask around in your local area & someone has a guy that mite do similar. It does sounds like the cord to me.

jand

jandasked

I have a 19" television DVD combo and there is a DVD stuck in and I can't get it out, can you help please??

John439
John439

Sorry I don't have an answer for that. Try calling Kogan.

Dave
Dave

I have at one time managed it but cannot repeat the sequence of buttons to press.
I do know that the buttons were located mid left of the paddle
I've recently seen these TVs off loaded at $60 each so Kogan don't like them either.
Good luck

Ross x.Kogan

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this.

If the DVD is not ejecting with the button on the remote, the TV may require a repair.

We'd recommend getting in touch with our Support Team who can assist you with this. You can call us on 1300 304 292 or submit an online inquiry here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/complete_question/

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryHD TVs