Kogan 8 Bottle Thermoelectric KATHM8WNCHL

Kogan 8 Bottle Thermoelectric KATHM8WNCHL

Rheo

RheoQld, 4032

Stylish and small.

Actually this is the second time I bought this fridge, the first one I bought was given to my head chef to use at the front of the restaurant and it looks great on display and keeps the open wines fresher and longer. since I like the size and the style, I bought another 1 for myself , it does the what it does and a great size and cool LCD display and buttons....

Date PurchasedNov 2018

JonnooMelbourne

Very happy with 8 bottle wine fridge

Only wanted a small wine fridge as I don’t drink heaps of red, but owning a few expensive bottles I thought the Kogan fridge looked like a good option to keep these in good nick. Fridge is terrific, solid construction, modern look, quiet running, interior light and small foot print. Perfect for 8 bottles and got a nice deal during year end sales, arrived very quickly within 3 days. The thermoelectric motor does hum quietly even when not actually cooling, and I’m not sure if this is normal? Still, happy with fridge.

Jennycath1

Jennycath1asked

Does this fridge hold 1 litre bottles of wine and will it fit on a bench under a top cupboard?

monastic

monasticasked

Can you please tell me the internal dimensions and if the shelves are removable?Thanks

Jonnoo

Yes shelves are removable. 360x120x 320 deep.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryWine Fridges / Refrigerators