2Laithwaites

88% · 1,307110 · 7%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.5
4.4

Notice to Reviewers: As of October 20th, 2021, Laithwaite's Wine People has rebranded to Laithwaites.

1,484 reviews
Bill Van Duinen
Bill Van DuinenHunter Region, NSW

Great wines

They provide excellent wines at an affordable price with quick delivery. Show details ·  1
Jill
Jill

Good wine and great service. Love the surprises that come with the mixed selections. Show details ·  1
Kevin Archer
Kevin Archer

Underwhelmed

3 of the 6 wines delivered were average at best.
Karlis Mizens
Karlis Mizens

A loyal client

In many years of ordering wines there was only one occasion that the delivery was not satisfactory as delivery was well overdue and it appeared the case had been dropped. On advising Laithwaites they apologised and promised to add three additional bottles in my next order to cover my inconvenience. Unfortunately the additional bottles were never sent and I could not be bothered chasing them.
Overall I have found them to be an efficient operation. Show details ·  1
RaymondB
RaymondBSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

very good

I have received excellent wine selections both red and white I am happy with the service Show details ·  1
Linda soteriou
Linda soteriouPerth, WA

Delivery of my purchases

The wine consultant is great and the wine wonderful. However you recently changed delivery in WA to Australia post. I live in a villa in a retirement village and I am villa 15. There are large maps in many places. Everything australia post has delivered has been to the wrong place and takes me ages to find it. Aramax did it right every time!! If Australia post are used in the future I won't order from lairhwaites again Show details ·  1
disappointed customer
disappointed customer5 posts

Good luck cancelling an order

Cancelling an order, representative was rude and arrogant. Extremely unnecessary
Kev
KevSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Better than expected

Delivery quicker than promised.
Wine was very good quality. Order process very simple. Show reply
Olga S
Olga SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

C Moore
C MooreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Well done

Excellent service and delivery . Kept me updated on delivery and costs Show reply
Mark S
Mark SSydney, NSW4 posts

Go to Wine Merchants

Quality wines at affordable prices, prompt shipping and great return policy.....that I've never had to use !! Show details ·  1
Anne Barritt
Anne Barritt

Great customer service, excellent range of wines

Peter is always available to give great advice and make the whole ordering process very easy. The wines are good value, and I appreciate the variety on offer, there is always something new to try. Show details ·  1
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Great

Fantastic wines and fast delivery will buy from again, very happy Show details ·  1
Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Great wines

Lathwaites wines provides a great variety of wines at reasonable cost. Have been purchasing wines for over two years with delivery service no longer than five days. Would highly recommend Lathwaites wines and shall continue to purchase. Show reply
Bob Bokiniec
Bob BokiniecSydney, NSW2 posts

best wine - not expensive, delivery on time, professional customer service. Show details ·  2

Dianne P
Dianne P

Hi I'm looking to buy txiki blanco from the Basque region. Do you have any or can you suggest a source?
Dianne

Peter T.
Peter T.

How do I redeem vouchers

Gereon A.
Gereon A.

Dear Laithwaites,

I ordered 2 boxes of super selection mixed + free Kilikanoon Shiraz with order confirmation number o4587561990 (see attached).

I understood them to have 12 bottles + 1 Kilikanoon Shiraz bottle each after paying a total of AU$ 288.76. It turned out that the first box (Australia Post tracking number JRH3696808 as per email) contained 11 bottles + 1 Kilikanoon Shiraz bottle which was delivered on 30 June 2022. The box seemed in order and sealed.

The second delivery contained 12 bottles + 1 Kilikanoon Shiraz bottle (Aus Post tracking number JRH3696808 as per email). The box also seemed in order and sealed.

I checked my downloaded order confirmation and it was indeed 12+1 each (26 bottles in total). What was delivered to me was 24+1 or (25 bottles in total). How can this happen?

I tried to write this in the customer service page of your website, but after clicking 'submit', I was advised that it was 'forbidden request'. There is also something wrong with your customer service page. So, I have to write my complaint all over again.

Kind regards,