Laithwaite's Wine People

Laithwaite's Wine People

Good product, service and support.

I have had 1 problem but it was dealt with immediately in my favour.
I took an offer which turned out to be a wine plan but I still feel in control of what I get or cancel.
There are a lot of offers but are generally relevant.

Hello John, Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review. We love to hear back from our customers about their experience with us. The wine plan is completely controlled by you, which is what makes it so wonderful. You control the amount of wine you receive, when you receive it and if it's not working, you cancel whenever you like. We hope you continue to enjoy for many years to come. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Great wines at a better price

Since being introduced to Laithwaites wines I have found them to be very professional in their approach to the customer without any pressure to purchase. Very satisfying with a guarantee replacement if not satisfied - you can't beat that.

Hello Chris, Thanks for such a wonderful rating and review. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your wines you've purchased with us. Customer satisfaction is most important to us, so we try to ensure that your dealings and purchases with us are as personal we can make it, offering wines that tailor to your preferences. We hope you continue to enjoy. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Great Wine and Service

Wine selection is great and good opportunities to buy quality wine at a great price. Good selection of reds available. Plenty of choices. Regular offerings of wines at bargain prices.

Hello Barry, Thanks for your great review and rating. We have so many offers on at the moment of great deals, on fantastic cases coming up over the Easter break, be sure to keep a look out! Please continue to enjoy. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Great way to try new wines with confidence!

We always enjoy the wines we receive- very occasionally there might be one that we don’t love but that is to be expected and has nothing to do with the wine just our taste. We love the fact that we are introduced to new wines that we wouldn’t have chosen. It is also a great gift idea and our family have enjoyed the wines too.

The service is always excellent and friendly.

Hello Jeanette, Thanks for your amazing review and rating. We're so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your wines. Even with the ones that haven't been to your taste, if you let us know we're more than happy to replace them with something you do like, or refund you for the amount paid. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your cases. We look forward to hearing from you when you're next ready to stock up. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Great

Excellent service right through from registering online to tasting. Every bottle of red in our box was delightful & value for money. Keep up the good work Laithwaite's We'll be back.

Hello Darryl, It's wonderful to hear we have another happy customer. We try to ensure that our bottles are always of the best quality and we try to make sure that they're always affordable. We can't wait to hear from you when you're next ready to stock up. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Excellence

Laithwaites provide great quality wines. We’ve not had a bad one yet. Their customer service and prompt delivery is excellent. I would thoroughly recommend them for quality wine at very competitive prices.

Hello Debex, Customer service is paramount to us and we want all of our customers to be happy and satisfied with their purchases. If for any reason you're not happy with any bottles, we'll replace or refund you for it. We can't wait to hear from you and possible some new customers from your recommendations. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

very good

Does the wine taste at its best at the time the bottle is opened? Do laithwaite's recommend decanting the wine before drinking.? Do laithwaites recommend the us of an aeriator?To date I have found Laithwaite selections very satisfactory

Hello Richard, Thanks for you great rating. All the answers to your questions really do depend on the bottle. Each wine is different and should be stored, drank, decanted and so on all differently to another bottle. We do give up great tips and tasting notes with the majority of our cases so you know exactly what and how to drink them when they arrive. We hope you continue to enjoy. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

The right wine at the right price.

I do not always buy from Laithwaite's but when I see something special I snap it up and have been very happy with my purchases. The choices are varied and offer exceptional value in my humble view.

Hello There, We really do believe we know the best way to buy wines is with us at Laithwaites. You can one-off purchase with us, or if you're a regular drinking you can sign up to our regular deliveries. This way you stay in control of how much and how often you buy. We're so happy to hear you've enjoyed the offers you bought. Please continue to enjoy. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Great service, product and prices

Laithwaite's have always provided good recommendations and deliveries are always on time (sometimes even early).
I highly recommend the use of Laithwaite's service for anyone who loves wine, particularly Australian wines. I haven't had a bottle that I'd return yet and doubt I will!

Hello Dan, we're so happy to hear of another happy customer of ours. We do love our Aussie wines, but we certainly have some wonderful international ones too for you to try. We hope you carry on exploring with us. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Great value for money

GSM is a great combo and the price for a 15 bottle dozen was excellent. I look forward to more email offers in the future for red wines and rose.

Hello Col, Thanks for you rating and review. We love a good GSM blend too. We have lots of variety in stock at the moment. Be sure to check them out! We also have so many offers coming out soon around the Easter break! Emails and mailings. We can't wait for you to see them. We hope you continue to enjoy. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Good selection of wine, easy process

The wines drunk so far are of good value, easy to drink as everyday wines. The labels aren't familiar, but they seem to go down well, I'd be interested to see their prices comparison for known labels

Hello George, Thank you for a great review and rating. We try to ensure we have a wide variety of wines to choose from, and we try to include lots of bottles from wineries that might not have been heard of just yet, but we know have some fantastic grapes for you to try. We hope you continue to explore with us. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Good service and wines.

Always happy with the wines. Delivery prompt and reliable. Telephone people are very helpful and polite and very obliging. Will always delay regular deliveries if required due to more wine than we can drink.

Hello Roger, Thanks for such a great review and rating. Customer satisfaction is paramount to us so to hear this has really made our day! You're never obliged to take any cases you don't want and we want you to be completely in control of your plans, so we're more than happy to skip any cases you don't currently need. We hope you continue to enjoy the purchases and services for many years to come. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Prompt delivery

I haven't opened any of the 15 bottles of red which was received earlier this week. In the previous batch I would say half of the pack were nice to drink and the other half pretty average.

Hello There, Thank you for your rating. We're sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with your purchases. We do have a 100% guarantee, that if you are not happy with any bottles, for any reason, we're more than happy to offer a replacement or a refund for the amount paid per bottle. If you'd like to take up on the guarantee, please contact our customer service team and they will sort you out. We are happy to hear that the delivery was carried out in a timely manner though, and we hope you enjoy the wines in your most recent case a little more than the last. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine PeopleThank you for your reassuring response which is great. If a bottle is really undrinkable only then will I return it as it is a hassle for both parties involved.Hello, No worries at all, we understand it can be a hassle to return bottles. However, if you're ever unhappy with any purchases, we're more than happy to act on that for you. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Most reliable wines

Guaranteed send back if not satisfied with any bottle, huge variety with lots of great specials. Once ordered delivery is within a week and do not have to go to post office to pick up.

Hello There, Thank you for your great review and rating. We're so happy to hear of another happy customer we have! We try to make your experience with us as stress-free as possible, all you have to do is order them and enjoy your wines when they turn up on your doorstep. We hope you continue to enjoy for many years to come. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People

Not yet a good experience

First delivery inexplicably delayed - ultimately arrived with Laithwaite's replacement order. Call from Laithwaite's promised special discount - never happened. currently awaiting next order. if does not arrive within reasonable time, that will be it - never again. Clearly, Laithwaite's need to review and improve their ordering and delivery system, including sacking the current courier company. A shame, because the website makes so many promises.

Hello Adrian, Thank you for your feedback. We're so sorry to hear that you had issues with the delivery of your wines. I've sent you a personal message so we can get everything fixed up for you. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Range, quality, value and service cannot be faulted.

Comprehensive product range, communicated through excellent product information, without high pressure sales tactics. Our preferred source of wine purchases given product range, value and service. Individual wine advisers / sales persons add an important personal dimension.

Hello David, We're thrilled to hear of another happy customer of ours. We want your buying experience to be as hassle-free as possible, so we're so happy to hear we're managing that for you. We're adding new wines to our selections all the time, so be sure to keep checking out the offers we have! Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Great service and very reasonable prices what more could you want

The service is great , efficient and very reasonably priced. Makes ordering wine a breeze.rather annoying though that you need 30 words - perhaps the review company should review the review .... that is now 32 words .

Hello David, We're so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your purchases and that your wine buying experience was smooth and timely. We hope you continue to enjoy. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Excellent service

Friendly phone service. Good choices for my taste. Fast delivery. Contact with the same person each time who helps with offering good choices. Tracking to tell me when my order is arriving.

Hello Graeme, Thank you for such a great review and rating. We're so happy to hear of another happy customer of ours. We try to make sure that you wine buying experience is as simple as possible with us, and also has that extra personal touch so your taste is matched exactly to your wines your purchase. We hope you continue to enjoy. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Haven't drunk it all (yet :-)

... but have received my first 4 cases from Laithwaites. So far, so good. But was perplexed when ordering, as the range is identical to Virgin Wines. Methinks you're all the same company or white-labelling?!? Whatever, happy to receive triple Velocity points.

Hello Caroline, We're so happy to hear that you've been happy with your purchases so far. In regards to Virgin Wines, they have just as good taste in wines as we do so we do look after their services too. The velocity points are always a great added bonus too. We hope you continue to enjoy. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Happy Customer

I’ve been a customer of Laithwaites WP for several years - can’t think of any complaints! My wine advisor is lovely and helpful, delivery is prompt, and the wines are always of great standard. Enjoy the catalogues too!

Hello Lea, We're also so happy to hear of our long standing customers that are still happy with our services and their purchases. Our wine advisers work hard to ensure that they keep their wine knowledge up to date so they know exactly which wines will match with your preferences. We hope you continue to enjoy for many years to come. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.