Laithwaite's Wine People

Laithwaite's Wine People

Will Kent

Will KentSydney, NSW

Lost my order - 2 weeks delay

I phoned in to check on this order was told it will be a couple of days, 2 weeks later still at warehouse. will not be using these services again.

David Wilson

David WilsonHunter Region, NSW

Great Wine at Great Prices

I have received many cases of wine over the last few years and I have never been disappointed. The wines are often from smaller boutique vineyards but are always top quality. I order mainly shiraz for myself and sauvignon blanc for my wife.

Last Order

After the last order I placed I made with Laithwaite's there was a confirmation email the next day but then no delivery and no communication for 10 days .My recent experience with other Wine Merchants has been receipt of product ordered within 3 to 5 days. I sent emails and the response was slow and misleading contacted

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Convenient, Quick, great wine and not the usual suspects

I've found that the wine selections are great, and I've found new wines/wine makers that are now my favourites. Easy. The wine consulting is also a great add on to build the right case at the right price

Sue

SueLaunceston, TAS

Pleasantly surprised

Lewthwaite's have a wonderful wine selection I love the range and the variety of offers provided. I am very much looking forward to more quality wine options in the New Year

Robert Mcphan

Robert McphanDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent choice of wines

Very good service from the personal wine advisor and their selection of wines as this is the time I have selected white wine varieties from your range of white wines

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

Once a year treat with Advent calendars

These seasonal configurations are an excellent way to taste the varieties available from Laithwaites. Delivery by Australia Post works well with email contact when to expect the goods, and confirmation when they've been delivered.

Allison Toohey

Allison TooheyLaunceston, TAS

Great Wines

Great selection of wine and the quality is outstanding. Information on the type of wine received was helpful in broadening my knowledge of wines. Wines are packaged well and delivery was prompt.

Quality Offers

Enjoy the range of offers and variety
Good value as well
Not pushy or over the top
Never a problem with delivery- packages arrive promptly and in excellent condition
I'll keep using them

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

Good Value wine but really bad delivery issues

I have had i think 4 deliveries now and have advised that we have a gate and we need the delivery guy to call before he arrives and he never does just leaves it outside our property for anyone to take. i also contacted customer service and about another issue with delivery to my niece and i kind of came away with the feeling that they think that it is my fault not their system so hence it will be the end of my purchases from them

Ian Hammond

Ian HammondPerth, WA

Excellent reliable service

have purchased 3 separate 'dozens' recently. All good quality and arrived quickly in good condition. spoke with phone consultant to make the order. Got good advice and he seemed genuinely interested in ensuring I got what I wanted. Recommended.

Loving Laithwaite Wine Deals

I have bought several Laithwaite wine deals as gifts and everyone has said they have really enjoyed each & every bottle of wine. The added bonus items are always of good value

5 star service

Selection of wine is fine. You are highly recommended. I will continually purchase from Laitewaites wine people. You deserve it. I just cannot stop drinking your wine.
M friends loved them

Robert Robson

Robert RobsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy, but!

Usually wine deliveries have arrived within 4 to 5 days, but in this last instance this didn't happen.
I ordered two cases of wine on a Thursday expecting to receive them on the following Thursday . They did not arrive. The online tracker said they at the Gold Coast. I then rang Laithwaite's Wine People for assistance which they duly supplied. I received one case the next day on Friday and the final case this morning. The delivery company advised the case was offloaded for a week, sorry!

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

Will think twice before ordering again

Will think twice before purchasing again. The driver left my in my order in the sun on that 39 degree day. This is 2 steps from my shady front door area.

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

Excellent wine all the time

Ive been buying from lathwaites for the past 8 yrs and all the wine has been excellent quality and value. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a blend of regular drinking and cellar wines.

Craig Harris

Craig HarrisSydney, NSW

Quality Wine at affordable prices

Every bottle of wine I have purchased from Laithwaite's has been excellent and at great prices. No need to ever consider returning a bottle that didn't satisfy. 5 star supplier.

Myron Pentz

Myron Pentz

Great wine list, good price and easy to deal with

They have a big selection of what I have always found to be quality wines and at good prices. Whole process of ordering and delivery is easy and has always gone very well.

Amazing and so convenient

Came so quickly and had a great variety for a great price! Will definitely be ordering this more and more- thanks for being so quick and love the deals! Thanks

Great range of Australian and International wines

Red, White, Rose, Bubbles - mainly top Aussie wine from large and small vineyards, with some of the best international tastings from around the world. Always delivered quickly and correctly, when Australia Post contractors actually ring your doorbell which is 1 in 6 deliveries.