Laithwaite's Wine People

Laithwaite's Wine People

Geoff Nicol

Geoff NicolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb value, excellent wine

Every wine is excellent, never anything less than that. Always great value, extra bottles and often glasses as a standard. Brilliant choices, I am always happy with every bottle and confident to spread the word.

Fantastic

Always on time always great value always great wines
Love the ongoing promotions never had a bad experience
Will never get wines any other way have had excellent experience always all the time

Ollie

OllieHunter Region, NSW

Satisfied customer.

The wines are always good quality, we haven't had any that we have not enjoyed . The orders are always dispatched promptly and the delivery carriers are very good as well. We will continue buying Laithwaite wines.

Very Satisfied

The wines are of good quality even at the cheaper end of the market. Having a personal wine advisor helps with the best offers available and seeing offers that are not always available in the catalogues.

John Crowe

John CrowePerth, WA

The experience I have already had has been excellent.

The order I submitted was dispatched in quick time I received it when I expected.It arrived in tact expertly packed and I am overwhelmed with the product.I will be ordering more in the near future.

Bernadette Girlich

Bernadette GirlichHunter Region, NSW

Great wine, great service

Love there wine, great friendly customer service, no hard sell... it quick delivery. I really can’t fault anything. Love coming home to my box of wine on my front doorstep.

Thomas Thorpe

Thomas ThorpeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good advice good value

Descriptions and comments are helpful, in a language that can be understood.
Prices are realistic, though with good savings.
Delivery is speedy.
As a National Trust member I appreciate this way of helping the Truast.

Anitat

AnitatSydney, NSW

Excellent service

The orders come on time. Very responsive staff and always get timely phone calls. Also Like the flexibility in changing orders, altering the scheduled supplies.
Please don’t make it mandatory to put in 30 words. I have said what I wanted to.

Norm Neilson

Norm Neilson

Laithwaite's Great Wine Great Service Great People.

I personally find that the critiques provided with each wine are always totally accurate, sounds great, but choosing a wine becomes difficult, your selections don't ever seem to be incorrect, particuarly the reds. Recently I had occasion to telephone regarding an order, the lady on the other end was most courteous and very helpful in relation to my rather difficult enquirey, the matter was resolved to my satisfaction within the half hour.

Goode

Goode

Impressive service.

Bruce McIntyre

Bruce McIntyreNortheast, VIC

THE wine people

The staff are very helpful and have a good knowledge of their products. They are not pushy but make good recommendations to you regarding options available. I would highly recommend them to wine lovers as their #1 source of good quality wine at reasonable prices.

Barbara

Barbara

Good phone report with person taking order on the phone. Most helpful.

Mentioned what the wines would be like. Also pointed out that a carton is 15 bottles. Am very busy at the moment enjoying the wines. Another order is due to follow next month.

Josef Liebhardt

Josef LiebhardtSydney, NSW

customer service is outstanding, have always the phone.

Have received wine from Laithwaite’s Wine People for a very long time. All wines were good quality.
As always, some are good, some are excellent. Always look forward to the offer through emails.
Ada

Stephen Gallagher

Stephen GallagherMid North Coast, NSW

Its a wine feast

There is an enormous array of wine choices. All of which are a challenge themselves to pick a favourite(s). The services provided are to the highest standard, especially delivery, returns and customer communications. I have been a customer for overs 3 years and have no need to go to other online wine sellers.

Every ONE a winner

Since joining your International Reds plan there hasn't been one wine that my partner had no enjoyed. The varieties sent to date have been extraordinary. All wines purchased excellent. Even the mystery cases absolute winners. Love the Christmas event box. Do not have a bad word to say.

Great customer interaction

Having used the website to order which is user friendly I used the telephone service recently and was delighted by the customer service. Very helpful and personable. Great wines too.

Cyrus

CyrusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service with lots of knowledge

I am new to Laihwaite’s Wine People, just a few months and ordered three lots. Each time I received my wines I enjoyed them very much as they were good selected wines. For my last order I had to make a call as I wasn’t sure which bundle should I choose from. I received an exceptional customer service from the staff whom gave me lots of information about the bundles were on offer and he helped me out to choose one. Thank you guys for your amazing service.

Gian Gazzilli

Gian GazzilliSydney, NSW

Great service and always good deals

Laithwaite's Wine People offer a good delivery service and they have plenty of interesting combinations of wines at very attractive prices. I receive good offers through my email and from there it is extremely simple to order the wine, which then gets to my from door in just few days. Love it!

JudyD

JudyDSydney, NSW

Great service and always a varied range of wines

We always phone and speak to a wonderful lady who steers us to wines that she feels we will enjoy. Never fails to impress both on selection and on advice. A great non stressful way to buy wines which you would not find in a bottle shop and fun to open an unknown and really enjoy the adventure.

Most acceptable.

The selections offered are of interest, always good quality, & often imaginative. My only complaint is that with age I'm unable to consume enough to enjoy more. However I'm doing my best.