Laithwaite's Wine People

Laithwaite's Wine People

Brian S.

Brian S.South East Queensland, QLD

Different quality wines

Bought a mixed case recently which included an upmarket Syrah. So impressed and took a bottle to a dinner party with friends who also raved about it. Tried to buy more but not currently being offered. Laithwaites have great wines but sometimes there is one which I would buy if it was on offer all of the time.

Tezzabeachgirl

TezzabeachgirlSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Wonderful Wines

A wine plan that delivers quality, affordable wines. Constantly introducing new wines and not just receiving the same wines year in year out. I am very happy to recommend Laithwaites.

DaveW

DaveWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great selection and great service

I love the wide selection of wines and while I love Australian wines it’s great to have international options. I also like the top shelf to quaffing option. Service is excellent with prompt delivery

Loving the wine

I’ve had a wine delivery service before, but it was restricted to one Australian wine region, so I have loved getting quality one from all over Australia.

I enjoyed a case of European wines recently, paired with 12 mini bottles. This has been a fun treat, especially during this difficult time.

The delivery in Sydney has been fast and I look forward to choosing my next stash of quality wine!

Robyn Morgan

Robyn MorganPerth, WA

Best wines and service!

Laithwaite's are an awesome company to deal with. The service over the phone or online is so professionally done. Of course the most important thing is the wines, the verity to choose from they are excellent. Love love Laithwaites

Sue Bayliss

Sue BaylissHunter Region, NSW

Great wine every time !!

Consistently great selections with super savings. The website is extremely functional, easy to navigate, and an abundance of helpful information. I have NEVER had an undrinkable bottle in over 2 years worth of purchasing - that has to count big time !! Purchasing through to delivery is never more than 5 days - I live in country NSW. Nothing more to say ....

Good Wine Good price

Like the advice from advisors better quality wine than some others and delivered to the door. Enjoy trying overseas wine and have round some locals we enjoy and well as trying other local wines advised by the advisors and then get the odd voucher

Girish

GirishNSW, 2132

Timely delivery

Wines I ordered were received on time under the current circumstances. I enjoyed the last few cases I received and hope this one should be better than earlier orders. All good.

Ronda Michell

Ronda MichellOutback, SA

Wine time is fine time

Love the choice of wines offered and the service is very prompt. Great job, keep up the fabulous work. I intend to keep buying your wines for a long time yet. Stay safe and well

Great wine great service

Great wine good service prompt delivery
Reds are bold and strong whites come from all regions globally you can select an return if you don’t like a wine no issues
Highly recommended

Nancy Weir

Nancy WeirSydney, NSW

.Great selection of wines at great prices

Laithwaite's offer wines of every typeand price and from best regions across the globe.
The Australian wines great and most interesting. Laithwaite's is No.1 in describing wine, which is a big help when choosing a different wine for a special drinking sessions and temperature changes.

Alex Walsh

Alex WalshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK BAD WINE

I Find the wines to be mostly of above average drinking quality. I have found they taste even better the next day after being opened. I have taken a few bottles to my friends in the Mallee township of Murrayville over the years and they have comments of "where did you get this wine", "I love the wine Alec brings along. Its always good drinking".

Kevin Singh

Kevin SinghSydney, NSW

great set of wines recommended by the wine specialist

always order our red wines from Laithwaites... And Pedro is number 1, has a great knowledge of wines,
deliveries always when stated, I will continue to use Laithwaite's for my wines

Excellent wine

all wine's supplied have been of good quality, and service and staff have knowledge of wines,
deliveries always when stated, I will continue to use Laithwaite's for my wines, I mainly get a selection of full bodied Red wine's, thankyou

Rod Shepherd

Rod ShepherdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surprisingly great wine backed up with great service.

Ordered a French wine and it was superb. Just had to go back and order more. Both delivered within days and in great condition. Will be going back for more after my gout subsides.

susie

susieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wines great prices

We always order our red wines from Laithwaites never had a bad one not sure on
the whites but will continue with the red selections always have amazing deals too!
Much better selections of wines than some other companies we have dealt with.

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Good value for money wines!

Good value for money wines with with great variety and friendly, helpful staff. I have been very satisfied with all the wines I have received so far. My only complaint is that here are far too many email offers sent.

My recent order

I am still waiting, after 3 weeks and several emails, for the details of my recent order. Each time I have contacted Laithwaite's, I have been assured that the matter would be fixed, but I have heard nothing.

Good wines

They offer better quality wine options which I like. Good price discounts. Good separation of Australian and Imported wine. Over the top marketing, too many wine offer emails, even after you have just placed an order.

Too Easy

Great value wines at an affordable price and prompt delivery. Really easy to order and an extensive range of all kinds of wine. Ordering online was really easy and straight forward.