Laser Power Bank

Laser Power Bank

See the Best Power Banks & Portable Chargers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Laser Power Bank? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
very disappointed
very disappointedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good shape and size but useless!

I bought a 5000 ma laser powerbank from Big W a few months ago (didn't keep docket) I use it to keep phone alive during the night listening to far away radio stations. It worked o k for a while and then started to run out quick and be very cantankerous taking charge. (from Apple chargers), sometimes not displaying more than 99 and then sometimes going full 100. now it is zero and will not take charge at all.
Can not at all recommend that brand. Bought it on special for 20 bucks and have had 50 bucks worth of pain. Last time I was in Big W in our local store there were not many Lasers on the shelf and not one of the size I got. Just proves that you get what you pay for. Pay peanuts and no monkeys!!!

Winx
WinxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blew up my $1,100.00 phone!