Xiaomi MI Power Bank 20000mAh

Xiaomi MI Power Bank 20000mAh

See the Best Power Banks & Portable Chargers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Xiaomi

Nicole Lim
    Nicole LimSydney, NSW

Great Power Bank! What do I do without it?

I got this for travel and although it is so much heavier than it looks, it is so useful when you are on the move. My friend recommended it to me and this is one product that I will recommend to other friends as well. Charging it do takes some time though, so just make sure you set aside time to charge it up before a big trip! Also, having two outputs is brilliant as you can charge two devices at one go.

jim w.
    jim w.Sydney, NSW

Solid performance, great value

I brought this to use on an overseas trip and it didn't disappoint. Especially handy on long haul flights. Very easy to use. Only downside is that it's quite slow to charge, seems to take over 2 hours.

At home it's handy when using my phone with low battery and don't want to sit next to a power outlet socket.

Purchased in July 2019 at Toby Deals for $20.00.

Joanne
    JoanneSydney, NSW

Can't live without it!

I've owned my charger for a couple of years now and it stills holds its charge like it did on day 1. The product for the price is outstanding,. A brand I hadn't heard of until I purchased this charger in Korea and I have since purchased an electric scooter (in Australia) made by the same company because it is one I can trust! Highly recommend both the phone charger and electric scooter by Xiaomi!

Purchased in January 2017.

Gasml
    GasmlSydney, NSW

Xiaomi 20000ah portable charger

I’ve had one of these chargers for about 4 years now and it shows no sign of diminishing its output. Very good quality product, simple and reliable. Holds a charge for weeks if unused. I’ve bought another one for my wife.

Power Banks & Portable Chargers

Find out how Xiaomi MI Power Bank 20000mAh compares to other Power Banks & Portable Chargers