Personal Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

rachelandscotty
rachelandscottyQueensland

Shocking service

Was approved for loan but trying to get statements from them is like pulling out teeth, can never get hold of them and they have now started pulling extra payments out of my account without contacting me even though I am months ahead on my payments! Have found a website to make a complaint https://www.afca.org.au/

SCHUDDY
SCHUDDYBRISBANE

Overseas Call Centre- only available contact

1] CARD WAS HACKED spent $ 1000 . over limit. Only then did the
company check with me to notify me that "I" had used this card.
I usually spend $200 a month. Never overseas.
2] Blocked card , now impossible to obtain last statement.
3 ] Removed $4000 from my account direct deposit. , Told by call centre
$195 would be taken as the card had been credited the full amount
that was illegally taken out already.
4] Every call is an overseas call to someone now working from home--
hear the rooster in background , NO SECURITY.

Stan
StanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless, - never get a satisfactory answer.

The Latitude App- totally useless.
Overseas call centre- staff not able to solve any problems- no matter how small. Wait days - for someone to send an email- mostly unrelated anyway.Never use them again.

Amelia
AmeliaPerth, WA

Terrible customer service, withholding my overpayment.

Eric T
Eric TSydney, NSW

Hopeless knowledge of credit policies

Customer service and support is hopeless. Got approved for credit card limit increase. Told to provide Notice of Tax Assessment, then next day bank statements, then following day, accountants letter. Constantly changing their minds every day. Absolutely a waste of my time dealing with these support staff from overseas.
Lack of knowledge and understanding of credit Assessment skills and not logical people to deal with. Absolutely frustrating...

Barbara S.
Barbara S.South East Queensland, QLD

Rude customer service

Call me regarding my loan application just to lecture me on how bad my credit record is and that I shouldn't be applying to another company if my application was rejected by another company as its bad practice! Well guess what! just got a new loan with moneyspot! Jokes on you hahaha

Danielle

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Raylene
RayleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

No communication

We took a 7 year car loan but as luck would have it paid it off within 6 months.. pay out fee was still higher than loan amount. No discounts as stated on website. I have requested twice for an email confirming loan is paid.. I got told 24 to 48 hours.. received nothing. If we missed a payment they would be all over us.. bad customer service.

Poor customer service

Worse company ever. Very high interest rate and poor customer service. They never send you statements and still refuse to send statement out even if you request one . I phoned them on three different occasions requesting for my motor loan statement and they never sent me my statement. I will never recommend this financial company to anyone.

Beware

Was approved for a loan and was told the money would be in my account within days! Organised a car even put deposit down then find out days later there was a slight issue on there side ! which then they tell me the loan was unsuccessful until i give more documents and too even get car insurance on the car before I purchase it! How can that be done if the cars not mine yet ! Seriously I would not even tell my worst enermy too get a loan from these idiots ! They have no idea !!! No phones skills either ! I could go all day !! But waste of my time !!!!!!!

Exceptional application phase customer service

Personal loan application - I found the customer service support during the application phase exceptional, with all questions answered and support to tailor a loan to my needs and situation. Loan contract was consistent with discussions maintained during the application phase.

Avoid At All Costs

This company has caused much grief for me and my family over the last few months. We took out a personal loan and had it paid off in a timely manner- another 6 months later, I find out they have blacklisted me.

After struggling to get in contact with them due to their horrible wait times, they promise that they will send me a statement confirming that it was a mistake. I have called several times and sent many emails and I’ve been waiting for well over a month and still waiting. The answer is the same- they say they’ll send the statement but they never do!! I’ve been wrongfully blacklisted and it has been a gross inconvenience to me and my family.

Avoid this company! They cannot be trusted with your credit history!

Eleshia A.
Eleshia A.

Shocking

Call to speak to someone regarding dropping my interest rate - wouldn't help me !!! Could not transfer me to the right department and said she did not know how to do that ! don't use these guys they just take your money

mouse
mouseNew South Wales

Money hungry thieves

Have a loan with a payment date on the contract. They constantly try and take the money early and then add fees to my account and send me letters. When I pay myself I am charged to do this. Rude customer service when trying to deal with problems. I do not recommend and would advise to stay well clear of. They also call and offer more credit , will then decline and put on your credit file

Samo
SamoSydney, NSW

The worst financial institution ever

I used to have an account with Go Mastercard which is part of Latitude financials since 2017. Recently they have done a credit check on my credit score at October 2021 without my approval/consent. I did raise a complain and the customer service come back and said it was there mistake and to rectify it i need to close my account with them and then they will delete the credit check. I did close the account and right after that i received a letter saying that they won't remove the credit check from my file.
Very bad and liars, never trust. They can ruin your financial credit score in a minute.