Latitude Financial Loans

• Timeliness
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (118) · Variable Rate (17) · Line of Credit (16) · Split (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (4%) · No (96%)
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term5.938 years

Worst customer service and miscommunication

Please never apply for your finance through Latitude. I have had a terrible experience with Latitude. The customer service located overseas have no clue on what they are doing and repeating the same mistake over and over again. After waiting for 10 days post online application, one asked me to go to the apple store for ID verification and later got declined due to lack of income verification. The income verification was performed by another customer service agent on the first week of application. Seems they have no communication about application. They have made two enquiries on my credit which is going to have a huge impact on my credit profile.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Farahnaz

FarahnazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was excellent, easy and fast!

Very friendly customer service, The staff were very friendly and had a lot patient with me and my poor English. and the process was fast and with network was easy. Thank you so much.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Rob

RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A Very easy Transaction. Really couldn,t be happier. There were bo extra costs at all. Fantastic.

The Transaction was as explained. Customer service was excellent and seriously couldn,t have been better. No extra costs were involved at all.
I Am very happy with what we have achieved.
Absolutely happy.

tgc

tgcNorth Queensland, QLD

amazing

i found the staff very helpful though out the phone call and the whole process easy to do interest rates are reasonable and information very helpful thanks for your help

Great customer service

Freindly and personal service ,I would recommend to anyone look for a personal loan . I had no problems with the paperwork and found the website easy to navigate . Very happy overall

Kathryn S.

Kathryn S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience

Applied for a personal late loan Thursday night, formally approved on Friday, and the loan was funded on Monday!!! Such a quick and easy process. Very impressed. Thank you Latitude

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible product

The rate is the highest out there, and it's a fixed rate of almost 30% that can't be negotiated. It's really disappointing that when they lower their advertised rate, their existing customers can't take advantage of the new rates. They also charge you fees to make payments via BPAY or AusPost. This isn't fair as it actively discourages customers from making additional payments to pay off the loan sooner.

These dodgy practices are not surprising from the company that was formerly GE Money - also known for dodgy practices.

Mahesh

MaheshSydney, NSW

Best personal loan ever

Great customer service. No extra cost. Very satisfied with Lattitude service. Helps me to get me on track. I will prefer it to my friends and family to go for it.

Loan Start DateJune 2018

Frustrated customer

Frustrated customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No customer service

Loan drawn down 13th Dec still waiting on funds 31st Dec. Admin staff and management keep giving excuses why funds not in account. Want me to follow up with bank they don't understand banking procedures. I gave them solution to fix by requesting chq to be deposited into my account . Very frustrating

Perfect

my customer service experience was great. friendly people and easy process. I was not expecting any unexpected costs or any other issue while on this loan. Very satisfied with this loan and its process

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Refinancing

I had a lot of help going through this process from the friendly staff, all was dealt with over the phone which made it all quick and easy. I was informed of what documents I needed and all I had to do was send them back easily via fax or email, this made for an easy, quick and efficient way for my application to be processed and approval was given on the same day. I’m a very happy customer.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal loan application process

Fantastic professional customer service from the beginning , I found the application process to be fast and easy to go through , staff were very helpful and informative of my payment options and the interest rate being offered.

Andy

AndyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away

They denied credit because they got my name wrong. I gave them all my details in emails with no reply. They have damaged my credit rating and I now have 2 attempted hacks into other services. By the way my credit report is fine. Latitude got my name wrong. Shocking service. Absolutely disgusting. Crap company.

Amazing experience

Bali was an absolute trooped he worked through the loan details which were sometimes a bit hard but he was awesome and worked his magic to make it happen . Well done.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Very quick, John was very professional and helpful, due to online signing process got the loan very fast. Satisfied with the whole process. Definitely recommend Lattitude. Big thank you to the team.

Excellent service

Quick service, always willing to help, could not fault, rate was awesome, all fees upfront, looking to get car loan with Latitude in the future, call back was always prompt

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Horrible experience, very rude staff

I went to Harvey Norman to get furniture for the 50months interest free, these guys made it feel like I was a criminal going for parole.
I have a good credit rating, they made me feel like crap

Keith w

Keith w

Near Impossible to get Latitude to do the right thing.

Help when needed most !

A big thank you to the team at latitude. Even though their interest rate is high, the team at latitude finance helped me with a loan when I really needed it the most. Thanks again.

Mat

MatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Communication and efficiency spot on

The assistant I dealt with Toni was an absolute pleasure to deal with she kept me well informed on what was happening and if I had questions she was all over it absolute marvel thanking you again Toni and latitude