Personal Loans, Car Loans

3.3

Caileen N.

Caileen N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with service love my Jeep

Quick turn around
Happy with loan %
Friendly staff
Access to apply on line was easy to work out
Repayment options are perfect and for my budget
Very happy will use again

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Rocio

RocioSydney, NSW

Worst customer service. It is a hustle to do anything with them.

It is an absolute hassle to request anything from them. It took them a few months to get my direct debit right and also charged me late fees, I also requested them to please send me online statements, after 6 months I’m still getting paper statements and getting charged. I called them to get this sorted and they are not able to help me I have to do it myself on the website something so simple as that. Why not say that on the first place, then the representative goes ahead and canceled my card by accident now I have to wait 2 weeks to receive card, call them AGAIN to activate it then finally change to online statements. What a hassle we are on 2020 I’m sure computers do it all these days.

JoeD

JoeD

Complaint

Charging a late payment fee when they accidentally placed a hold on account. Called and had to wait over 40 minutes with no answering. Tried to lodge online and their system keeps cutting out. Shocking service.

Find out how Latitude Financial Loans compares to other Loans

Be careful their hidding cost

Latitude is very easy to get loan such as personal loan and credit card. but they make money when you default, the default rate is very very high. Harvery norman offers latitude credit card promotation with "$0" interest, it is sound very very good?! be careful, Latitude will charge you account montly managing fee plus applcation fee, it is not cheap. they are doing unresponable lending. never choose them

Sandra Pease

Sandra PeasePerth, WA

They do not answer the Telephone. Impossible to sort out anything with them.

There is no Customer Service! Only the automated answering service.You can't even pay online as it will not except passwords etc. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Trying to pay and close my account is impossible.

Bird

BirdWestern Australia

Ok unless you need some customer service

Needed a payout figure but had to make endless phone calls and wait for hours on the phone then they didn't deliver! After a fourth phone call we were told we would have to wait six days for them to email us. Really bad customer service and impossible to get through to them on the phone.

Agatha K

Agatha KSydney, NSW

worst customer service

I am not surprised to see all these bad reviews. Their service has gone down so much I seriously want to close my account. It's impossible to get through via ph and online chat waiting time is ridiculously long and after all that no help at all. I am so glad I don't have loans with these guys only 1 credit card but still this is not the way to treat or handle your customers - it's unacceptable. Listen to your customers and do something about it please - fast or else you will have no customer left.

Gregory K.

Gregory K.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service (0 Star)

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Sammyi112

Sammyi112North-West & West coast, TAS

Customer service is terrible

I have a latitude loan for 18 months now. I regularly get cold called to take up more financial products, but when I have needed customer service assistance for my loan cannot get through. The wait times for phone calls is terrible and I have gotten disconnected several times. I needed a document regarding my loan for my mortgage settlement and the online service centre says I can obtain it in 2 days. I’ve tried for 10 days and I still don’t have it. When I ring the call centre, they tell me it might take 3 more days, it might take 5 more days. My house settlement will now not take place as I needed the document but no one at Latitude cares or has any investment in customer service. I will never touch Latitude again.

Garry H.

Garry H.South East Queensland, QLD

Account fees and failure to direct debit then charge me an overdue fee

Account fees and failure to direct debit then charge me an overdue fee.

I do not have time to waste holding the line or answering a computer. Customer service is poor. The representative where polite. You only get one chance with me. You're fired.

Wing L.

Wing L.South East Queensland, QLD

STAY AWAY FROM LATITUDE

STAY AWAY from Latitude Finance everyone. They hire people that can't read documents to handle your disputes/claims. Placed a charge back on my card even the document provided by the seller showed I didn't receive the product. How ridiculous! Made a number of phone calls and submitted online complaints, no one has contacted me to resolve this. Do not use their service, or you will regret.

NOT HAPPY

NOT HAPPYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Appalling!!!!

Jewell

JewellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

The service was excellent the person helping us through the whole experience beginning of the loan till the end was always very polite and professional, will defiantly go through Latitude Finance again. ☺

Greg

GregYou are cheats

Easy to lend but no customer service!

Very easy to lend money from them. You need to contact them after you paid your loan to close account. That is where the problem start, they do not answer their phone and if they answer they cut you off when you say account must be closed. If you don't do that they keep on sending bills.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Uwhooooooo

UwhoooooooSydney, NSW

Same GO FINANCE values - All about getting your money - TERRIBLE

If you want to make a payment, it takes 5 days for it to process. They lock you out from making a payment if a payment declines preventing you from correcting that. Not about the customer and there's plenty of other options out there for finance.

Mike s

Mike s

LATITUDE is a RIPOFF money trap !!!

NEVER use Latitude finnancial it is a money trap and and ripoff, do not borow money from this company.
The app has no info or use, you cant login from a website and dont get statments, when you do they dissapear after a very short time period approx once per year, if you can remember the PW.
Low or no info is the modi operandi.
The early payments you make have no effect or reduction on your principal and interest for early payout and uyou msut pay the full term of the loan.
I borrowed 10k and have paid it out 2 years ahead of time and still had to pay the full interest not due for 2 years and copped an early payout penalty, when the early payments are part of the marketing

Terrible customer service

They treated me like a second class citizen. They were not clear about changes they made to my account and now I have been caught out with a product I do not want. When speaking to the "customer service" person, she left me on hold rather than putting me through to a supervisor.

Anthony Soole

Anthony SooleSydney, NSW

Bloody Hopeless Service...If you like dealing with call centres in India, then use these guys.....!

The rate was poor, and the service was terrible. I paid out my loan ahead of time and can't even speak to someone here in Australia to look after my concerns.

Loan Start DateJune 2018

very professional

we financed to consolidate our loans , spoke to nikki who was very professional and friendly , everything was told upfront , the phone lines were a little crackly which i dont think they could help but she apologised for the bad lines anyway, we would finance with latitude again .