Latitude Financial Loans

Easy process with lovely customer service

Karen Kay looked after my husband and I.
Most professional, kind and genuine sales loan person . I have recommended already your company to so many people and yet none of them new your did personal or car loans.
So very satisfied, and I love my new Toyota Kluger
Many thanks

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R Grande AWD

Great supportive assistance

Supported through the process step by step encouraged to examine all options so to be better place financially and ensuring that I’m living within my means. First class communication never left in the dark.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Two thumbs up!

Thanks so much for helping me out with my refinance. Quick, helpful and easy to understand. Everything was explained in simple terms and I’ve actually ended up better off. Thanks again, highly recommended

amazing service

I was very happy with the whole process it was efficient -professional -and quick resolution & well explained the whole process was hassle free all in all it was a good experience.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

no one even told me I had the loan

Went for "Apple interest free" and no one even told me I was approved until two years later when applying for a new mortgage - I had no idea I had the credit. Trying to cancel the card and get a etter of closure is next to impossible.

Support is entirely outsourced to India and pretty much useless.

Despite many assurances, no letter of closure has been received.

Loan Start DateApril 2017

Disgusting service all off shore

I have been waiting on a renewal of my card and still nothing after 1 month, first 1 was never delivered and still they insist on sending
Snail mail again, needed it for
a backup for my trip overseas, can't trust them anymore

Don't trust them

Went for a loan through latitude financial my loan was approved they called me to tell me it was approved got to the end and another person took over the loan to do the finalising of the application then he told me that he will not approve the loan he then got me to do another application send him More stuff and the history on my old loan was perfect then gave me some nonsense story do not trust them and the interest rate is 23% they are nothing but nonsense artist

Have you found your ethics guidebook yet?

Still waiting for a refund on account late fees from last year. How many tens of thousands of accounts did you sting when you changed your terms/due dates last year. Apparently you have our email addresses. How hard would it be to notify by email. But no, you choose to post it on the end of an online statement. Your business practices are unethical at best and probably illegal.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

In a single word - scam!

Appear to steal personal details God knows where and bombard with mails. Never had a business with them before and never will. The good thing not all of details are correct. Still, I'm to launch investigation on fraudulent activities of that garbage company against my name. Beware! Stay away!

Application Process

No ethics. No integrity. No honour. No competence.

Paid out my Latitude personal loan early in January 2019. Latitude gave an incorrect, inflated payout figure. I had to ask for reimbursement as directed by a Latitude letter informing me of the overpayment - seriously they gave me the wrong payout figure and I've had to beg them to pay it back! Since then I've been lied to by staff three times that the cheque was in the mail (among other lies). Latitude have ignored the written complaint I submitted to them three weeks ago. Now it's May 2019 and the complaint will be referred to the AFCA tomorrow. Latitude seem to think it's okay to steal a customer's money and if they lie and ignore it, the customer will give up. Latitude staff are without integrity or care. I cannot recommend Latitude on any level based on my adverse customer experience with them. Dishonorable, unethical company. Needs to be investigated by the financial regulators. Avoid this corrupt lender at all costs!

Loan Start DateJune 2013

Quick and very easy

Took out a latitude personal loan , applied at 10pm and by 1pm the next day loan was funded in my account
Absolutely no problems and hassle free , reading these reviews these people must have issues with serviceability , Veda checks etc.
Highly recommend

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Pathetic

Worst customer service . Took 2 weeks to get a single letter of clousre of account i never used. I called more than 5 6 times but everytime i got different information.

Re-Branded company

Latitude Financial is just GE except nastier and hungrier. They have flash advertising, but it is actually a terrible contract. We have had a Creditline card for over 15 years. The first period it was just other Credit Card. In the last few years their business model must have changed as fees started popping up for every minor service or transaction. When challenged they would not provide a previous statement or come to party on their own discrepancy. Latitude charged interest on the account of zero debt, citing it was for past transgressions and fees. After an argument I agreed to pay the $63.00 payout so we could cancel the card. They then stated it was extra dollar and one cent to pay out. After another fruitless argument I paid it and cancelled the card. Here are the regular fees; BPAY handling fee - 95 cents. Online Payment handling fee - 95 cents. Paper statement fee - $2.50. Account service fee $4.95. They will also charge interest on a previous transaction even though you have paid more. DO NOT USE. Get a big bank credit card if you need one.

Loan Start DateApril 2004

Dont ever get credit from latitude

Awful, deceptive experience in dealing with company. Recently found out im paying over 20% interest on a loan, that i was led to believe was 13.99%. Stay very clear of these rip off company!!

Quick & easy

Fast approvals, everything explained by friendly, professional staff, and was straight forward and easy. Everything was sorted out over the phone so there was minimal paperwork to deal with. Thanks

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Created a fraudulent account under my name and won't acknowledge/remove it

I had to buy an Equifax report for them to acknowledge that there is an account under my name with them, but note that I DID NOT create this account nor did I give any consent. They have also made multiple checks against my name. I note that I do not even have an account with Latitude Finance.

This has impacted my credit rating and forced me to be liable for a credit limit I had no control over.

I'm only lucky that whoever created this account didn't actually use it, else my credit rating would have been ruined.

It will take them 45 days to even investigate why this account was created and the customer service has been incredibly rude. They've hung up on me and refused to speak to me several times.

They destroyed my life

I came to a phone call agreement to pay out right with not actions or listing against my credit file find out a year later when trying to purchase a phone because I dropped mine they had defaulted my credit file can't get approved for anything avoid at all costs easier to jump off a bridge... A big one!

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Listed enquiry on credit file - never applied for anything!

I get a copy of my credit file to check everything is okay. Apparently, a year ago, there was an enquiry on my credit file from Latitude Finance. I have no idea who they are or why this has happened. I haven't applied for a loan, bank account or contract in the last 4 years!!

Unwilling to help

I have a personal loan and credit card with them was ample room in my loan to accomodate rolling the credit card into the loan and to cancel the card. it was declined. I fail to see how the same amount of debt with the card canceled would be held by them with no way of increasing the debt. However if I keep the card and the debt on that card they get more interest out of me. Don’t ever use them I was stupid and desperate. They will get what’s coming to them

Application Process

I have never applied for credit from anyone.

I never heard of this company until I looked up my credit report. I have never have requested or applied for any credit from anybody. To my horror I found this name LATITUDE FINANCE. Please Delete my name from the Credit report list. Reference Number [Number Removed] Thank You

I had applied for a credit card after clarifying with the customer care about my residential and employment status. I was asked to upload a letter from my employer as there's variation in my weekly salary payment. Accordingly, I got the letter from my employer but when I click the link to upload the document the page says " Your application is declined" . I've contacted the customer care several times to get this sorted so I can upload the document. However, the result has been the same over a few days. Could provide a customer care email? so I can send an email the documents straightaway.

Have paid loan off on car loan, how long does it take for them to clear the encumbrance on the vehicle, so I can sell it with a clear title?
Send them an email and ask them to forward it to you. Worked for me. Phone calls are a waste of timeit may never clear until YOU push the issue via the ombudsmun,.

How do I find out how much I have to go on my account?
There is only one way to find out, ask the company! But check on all other charges !I set up my account on their app and check it there.