Latitude Financial Loans

Joke!

Absolute joke of a company to deal with. Obvious language barriers. Employees cant grasp basic concepts. Spent 4 hours trying to resolve an issue. Most frustrating
4 hours of my life dealing with several employees repeating the same issue. They say they put on hold or 2 minutes and you end up on hold for 30 mins + several times WASTE OF TIME! Will not reccomend or use this company again. TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!

HTCM

HTCMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall experience was very good

The Consultant i dealt with was very good, vey informative and very polite. The follow up service was also very good. I was very happy with the service i received.

John

JohnSouth West, WA

Needed it for car repairs

The personal where very professional and good at there job and most understanding that where understanding with any questions that I wasn't sure about and rang back if they didn't know the answer which they knew most of the time

Sharon Fisher

Sharon FisherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful

Very happy with the customer service I received whilst applying for my loan
I’m just at the beginning of my loan, so I have not experienced any issues thus far, and have no complaints with the rate I receive

Marcus pink

Marcus pinkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very easy . Marinna was excellent and very helpful

Marinna was very helpful
We got what we wanted that day
No hidden coast
The rate is acceptable it fit our bugget witch means we can pay it of more quickly

Pranav K

Pranav KSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very Helpful

The process was very smooth and was done within a short time-frame without any issues. Very professional service and everything was done to a high standard. Thoroughly happy with Latitude.

perfect loan to help me

Extremley satisfied with all aspects of obtaining this personal loan, quick easy process with little stress and hastle, the rate is good for the time i have to repay the loan

Very dissapointed

Receive a settlement advice 2 weeks ago but then 3rd party informed me that they never receive a payment. Keep on calling and emailing but they always said payment was already made until today that they confirm it was reversed for whatever reason.

Car ModelNissan Navara D40

Seany

Seany

Easy and quick!

The person who organised my loan was absolutely fantastic. She explained things in simple terms and made the process very, very easy from start to finish. Really appreciated the time Latitude took to make this happen.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Car ModelFord Mondeo MD
Helen

HelenAlbury

Great Service - Love the Way Latitude do Business.

From "am I elligble for a loan" to signing approved documents & processed within an hour. The process was so quick & easy from start to finish. Received a lower rate than previous with an affordable repayment amount.

Sarah

SarahGascoyne, WA

Very helpful

The lady i spoke to was very understanding of what i needed and was very helpful. The process was completed quickly and the money transfer was quick to go into our account.

Latitude helps a lot

Customer service experience was good, and I thanks to latitude for such a financial help. I did not spend any extra cost behind it. Again thanks to latitude financial personal loan

Annette

Annette

Friendly and helpful

All staff were professional and extremely helpful and it didn’t matter who I spoke to they knew what was happening with my account.
There has been no unexpected cost to date.
Happy with the rate.

Andy M.

Andy M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service pleasure.

My experience with Lattitude was and has been fantastic, nothing was to hard for the staff that I dealt with.
The application was an easy process and time efficient to my requests.
Very happy with the loan and the interest rate offered ght up.
Highly recommend.
Thanks Lattitude.

perfect

very friendly and helpful quick response and very acutely in what you need .. very satisfied how they handled my personal loan in this morden day of technology.. i got very quick response

Loan TypeVariable Rate
dave

daveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience

Such a pleasure to deal with. Great customer service. Friendly, helpful and actually delivered on what they said they would do. Some of our other institutions could learn alot from Latitude.

Brook

BrookSydney, NSW

Felt very personalised.

10/10 great help in getting the loan. I had the same customer service rep that understood me and help led me through the whole requirement procedure, the experience was good.

Car ModelBMW 1 Series

Melisa D.

Melisa D.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

The assistant offered me a reduced interest rate, organised my loan and had payment in my account within 48hours.

Easy to work with. Very friendly and helpful. Application was easy to complete and handled very efficiently. Will happily apply for a second loan again if needed. Highly recommended. Great work!

Mrs B

Mrs BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service, but a lot of extra information required, and running around for JP witness and hassling payroll

Car ModelFord Focus

Georgia

GeorgiaPerth, WA

So easy

It was so easy to get approval. They were really fast to get back to me with everything. I had my car in 5 days. I would definatly recommend this company!

Dianne rasked

Personal Loans

Could I borrow$5000 for about 3 months pls

Jules. ALatitude Financial

Hi Dianne, our minimum loan term is 1 year to the maximum loan term of 7 years. If you would like to put through an application, feel free to apply online or give us a call on 1800 734 583, and one of our friendly staff members will be able to assist you. Kind regards, Jules

$5000 for 1 year perfect thanks

Brendan
Brendan

Stay away Diane. They are very shonky. Terms will be changed, payment dates altered and they will do the minimum to notify anyone. Nice little sting so they can reap a fortune in "legitimate" late fees at $30 a pop. Absolute pond scum. No that is quite insulting to pond scum. They are far lower. Be Warned.

Shadk

Shadkasked

Can I redraw from my personal loan here at Latitude??

Jules. ALatitude Financial

Hi Shadk, unfortunately we do not have redraw available for our personal loans. Let me know it you have any other questions or give us a call on 1800 734 583. Kind regards, Jules

Dianne

Dianneasked

Personal Loans

I called, regarding an error made in my application, only to be told a decline is a decline. No lee way to move. Very disappointing, why, when I have paperwork to prove income, are you not willing to look into the error for me?

Jules. ALatitude Financial

Hi Dianne, I’m sorry to hear that there was an error on the application and it was declined. We do take many factors into account when assessing an application for finance. Generally, a lending decision is final, but I’d like to see if I can help. If you would like to provide us with some personal details, I am happy to review the application for you. I will send you a private message now. Kind regards, Jules

Get an answer from our members and Latitude Financial representatives

Latitude Financial Car Loans

Latitude Financial Car Loans

Latitude Financial Personal Loans

Latitude Financial Personal Loans

CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal Loans
Interest Ratefrom 12.99% p.a.
Comparison Rate from 14.2% p.a.
Monthly Fee $13.00