Lemair LWC59

Lemair LWC59

Gone_to_the_beach

Gone_to_the_beachSydney

Noisy, poor energy rating

Noisy and poor energy rating but affordable and otherwise works absolutely fine. Freezer consistently cold enough, no problems with frosting. Fridge maintains a consistent temperature. The one complaint I have is the intermittent and excessively loud wurring noise it makes. If you like quiet, do not buy one of these.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

PicantePerth

V Good Value Wine Fridge

I have had this wine fridge for over 4 years and it was the best deal we could find. It came well packaged and was easy to set up. Although it is advertised as a 40 bottle capacity I have regularly been able to store up to 50 bottles. It maintains good temperature which I gauge using a Fridge/freezer thermometer with probe on lead from inside to magnetic attachment on outside.(This cost about $8). The fridge is not as classy as some of the expensive units with the wooden slat shelves and digital thermometer readout built in, but still does the job and is not far behind in appearance. as with all fridges it has some running noise but isn't a problem. Now looking to buy another one as my collection of wines is growing.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Ruben R.Lemair

Thanks!

good value for money wine fridge

I was pleased with the look and finish of the fridge. Plus it was easy to set up and use. The price was excellent and lower than other similar comparable products. There is a slight but not intrusive hum when it is cooling, and not noticeable from other rooms . The only negative is that it might be a touch too cold for red wine, as I can't seem to get it higher than 16 Deg C. (it sits between 15-16 C).

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Bloss

BlossSydney

Good Value Wine Fridge

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Alison B

Alison Basked

What is the temperature in Lemair wine fridge when set at normal? ;I want to store red wine in this new unit?

Picante

Hi Alison, I keep my wine fridge on 16 deg C. and put white wine in lower shelf.

Gary R.

Gary R.asked

My Lemair LWC59 has stopped cooling - what could cause?

Mitch H.Lemair

Hi Gary,

Sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Picante

Looks like you have the Technical people following up.
If the power is still on it may be the thermostat has given up.

Ralph

Ralphasked

i have the bubbling sound when the compressor turns off - sounds like crickets in the room. Does it settle with time or is this a permanent noise?
Ralph

Mitch H.Lemair

Hi Ralph,

Water bubbling comes from the refrigerant circulating of the wine cellar, this is normal

Thanks :)

Get an answer from our members and Lemair representatives

Download manual