Jo N.

Jo N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful thieving sharks

When COVID hit and I lost my job, they were cruel and unsympathetic. Serving me default papers month after month to amounts starting at $1500 at a minimum cost to me when loan fell behind as little as $200. Said they would post paperwork out. Which I never received. Been with this vial company for to long and I just got lazy in looking around for better lender. They have ripped me off for years. Adding ridiculous extra fees because they simply have no conscience. Best one being a fee of $50 per month extra for not supplying them your insurance policy. They are thieves GO ELSEWHERE

Great customer service

I have dealt with this company before and have gone with them again. I dealt with Jody Levine and she was extremely helpful and made the process very easy. Very happy customer

Hi DKL,
Thank you for your fantastic feedback regarding Jody, and Liberty overall. We're pleased you are satisfied with our service, and look forward to working with you again.

lee c.

lee c.Sydney, NSW

The turnaround is horrible!!!!!! 10 business days for a loan contract? no escalation?

I got my settlement day due on next Tuesday and trying to reach out one of the settlement team for a quicker response on my loan contract. OMG! I waited for the connection for 40 mins and the staff hang out my phone with a few words saying it takes them 10 business days for issuing a contract, which can be printed out in 10 mins with other lenders. I can't imagine they can survive in finance industry with poor customer service like this.

Anson & Jenny

LuluSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful

Making loan discharge difficult

Apart from high rates they are making it very hard to discharge and refinance to another bank. no contact to inform us that they haven't received a document while settlement date was in 2 days....refusal to escalate after they received the document.... No reply to invitation for settlement, one acceptance and then cancellation for no reason...sorry Liberty NEVER again.

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Natasha, we are so sorry to hear about your experience with Liberty regarding your payment discharging your loan.
Could you please provide your contact details in a private message so we can look into this further.
Thanks,

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Won't give me current market variable rate

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Stuey Vieyra

Stuey VieyraPerth, WA

Salim Wahed - Amazing Customer Service

First and foremost I would like to say a massive thank you to Salim Wahed for all the hard work you did in getting the loan approved for us. Your service and reliability was above and beyond our expectations and very professional. You kept us updated constantly up until settlement and even congratulated us. Thank you Salim for everything and we will definitely recommend you to our friends and family.

Finance company sucks!

I was approved car finance with this company over a week ago, there’s been very little contact with them but they like to charge a lot in admin fees. There’s hidden fees they like to add and overall they seem very dodgy and untrustworthy. Every time a finalised contract has been signed by both parties, they wait over 48hrs to contact me just for me to end up having to sign another contract with more hidden fees. It’s getting ridiculous now and I am absolutely disgusted by the customer service this company offers.

Jacob Thomas

Jacob Thomas

A great company for Australians

I can't recommend Liberty enough to anyone who feels they are underserved by the banks.
While their interest rates aren't always the best, they are easy to get in touch with, and treat every call or email individually, which makes paying 0.15 - 0.20% above the banks so worth it.

I feel that any question I have is really considered, and when we aren't able to get a rate reduction, we are treated with courtesy and respect, and an insightful explanation is given.

Generally they will take a look at your home loan every 12 months and if they are advertising a better rate, you will be reduced down to match, or get close. Much better than my last bank who would say "NO"everytime until 2 days before we refinanced. Too little too late, NAB.

Bijan G.

Bijan G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

Our adviser Veasna Chim was fantastic he is friendly, helpful and honest, he's done his best to help us to achieve our goal, he always reply to our messages very quickly. Home loan is lengthy process but Veasna made it easy and straightforward for us. Veasna has many years experience in this field and he'll do his best to help you achieve your goal.

Hi there Bijan!
Thank you for passing on your kind words regarding the experience you had with Veasna as your Mortgage Broker - we're thrilled he was able to simplify the process and you're satisfied your your loan.
All the best,

Great customer service

I found the customer service to be fantastic, I dealt with Salim Wahed and he was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, answered every phone call straight away and answered all of my questions. Very happy with outcome!

Application Process

Hi Anne!
It's great to hear Salim did such a great job! We're glad to help with settlement on the car loan.
The Liberty Team

We've renegotiated a new deal with really good rates . Very happy.

We received funds today . Staff were helpful and so was Christian in particular . We found the proof of ID business quite a process but we got there in the end.

Hi Dave,
Thanks for your feedback and kind words regarding Christian and the Sales team!

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

I recently dealt with Christian at Liberty to arrange a refinance. Christian was incredibly helpful and professional. He was very organised and responsive to all my queries and I am absolutely delighted with his service. It is very rare to come across a person so dedicated and committed to providing excellent service.

Hi Nick,
Thanks so much for your review! We're glad Christian was able to assist with the refinance and set a high standard of service! Congratulations on settlement.

Clay s.Sydney, NSW

Absolute sharks & no customer service

These guys recently featured on ACA for a reason, dodgy practices, hidden fees, expect to wait hours on hold, not be emailed settlement letters & YOU will have to chase them, there staff are hopeless.
This was a bad experience all around.

Clay s.

Thanks for reaching out, You had very little interest in assisting me while I was your client and I do not wish to have any further dealings with you.

Clay s.

Just an update it took them 3 months to finalise the loan documents & remove the encumbrance of the vehicle,

3 months. Will be reporting them.

Aaron S.

Aaron S.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

Stay away from this finance company. They have ridicoulous fees to start a loan and end one.

Paying out a loan should make you feel happy. Instead they hit you with fee's they can hardly explain (over $1000), which they all sound the same. Beyond a joke. Plenty of other lenders out there with less fees and better rates. Which was my mistake. They are just a theiving company.

Do not recommend at all

Find out how Liberty Financial compares to other Finance

Why didn’t the home loan drop when all other banks have

Just wondering why interest rates for home loans have dropped where most other banks have

Should I look at refinancing with another bank who offers a better rate on a home loan

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good to deal with

Good experience with Marko​ Milutinovic from Liberty. Very well spoken, polite and professional. Marko was always patient in helping guide my understanding of the loan process and would make little extra efforts when needed.

Hi Adam!
Thanks for your feedback surrounding Marko's assistance during the application, we'll be sure to pass it along. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you require any further lending in the future.
Cheers,

Mechelle Wyer

Mechelle WyerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Our experience has been excellent, we have been kept in the loop throughout the whole experience with great communication. The application process was very simple and quick. Highly recommend Liberty.

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

SMSF Loan

A SMSF loan to purchase property is quite a process, but Salim at Liberty guided me through the process. He made a difficult process very achievable, with great communication and knowledge of the service he was providing. I would highly recommend Liberty and in particularly Salim.

Hi Darren,
Thanks for your feedback. Liberty offers a range of products for a broad range of customers so we are glad to hear Salim could help you with your SMSF loan! We look forward to helping you again in the future.
The Liberty Team

Professional and Knowledgeable. Highly Recommend!

Andrew Tinkler went above and beyond to ensure that the finance options for my mortgage were tailored to my requirements, with the lowest interest rates and management fees. He kept me informed throughout the application and approval process and reminded me when paperwork and/or information submissions were due. If I was unsure about anything, he answered my questions in depth and in detail. I recommend Andrew to anyone who is looking for someone who is reliable, professional, personable and knowledgeable as their mortgage broker.

Loan TypeVariable Rate