Rate change

Ben Curran was a great person to speak with about my issues with our loan. He has followed through with what he said he would do swiftly. I am
happy with the new rate and hope with our refinancing the rate will be in line with currant home loans around the 3 to 4

Goran M.

Goran M.Sydney, NSW

Natasha V is the best! Great service

Despite constant setback Natasha V was always there to help.
Very helpful in dealing with complex structures + kept her cool constantly.
Also informative on subject matter..... the financials were clear to read & insighfull.

Corey

CoreyNortheast, VIC

Refinance

Had a few issues at the start swapping between different employees, after finally finding Steve he was incredible and couldn't have dealt with a better person so pleased to have worked with him in getting our home loan refinanced.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Perfect

Natasha was very friendly and professional and worked hard to overcome a few hurdles so I could still obtain what I needed. I now have a much more manageable financial outlook.

Home Loan Top Up

My experience with Liberty on this matter was very good - it took quite a while for everything to be approved only for the fact we were waiting on another financial institution to provide figures for us
On a personal level Natasha from Liberty was absolutely fantastic and I would rate her service provision 10/10
I would recommend Liberty as a financial services provider

Robyn

RobynFar North Queensland, QLD

Bad service

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Robyn, we're so sorry that you feel this way. If you could kindly pass on your contact details to us in a private message, we will be able to review your specific concerns and get in touch. Cheers, The Liberty Team.

very helpful

In this instance very pleasing Ben Curran has been extremely helpful a big thanks to you Ben
Pleasing hopeful we can begin to move towards being in line with the majority of lenders rates

Loan used for:Refinancing

applied for a top up on our home loan

Overly long/frustrating process. I would only give 1 star if it wasnt for Steven Bekhit who was prompt, always called me back and made the process as smooth as he could for us. Steven deserves all 5 stars!

Joy

JoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed current customer

I have contacted Liberty 3 times over the past 12 months to re negotiate my current interest rate. They don’t consider, nor have a conversation or take into consideration loyalty. I’m disappointed. Surely you are better off looking after you current clients and keeping them. Far more cost effective.

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Thank You Liberty For The Interest Rate Reduction...

Just writing to say thank you Liberty for a rate reduction on my home loan rate. I have been a customer for a few years now, and felt I had good loan conduct. After my broker contacted Liberty in relation to an interest rate reduction, I was emailed a short time later by Ben Curran from Liberty, who had organised a substantial interest rate reduction. At a time where I have some family illness issues to deal with, this has been a very welcome thing to happen. Thanks again Liberty for you help and great service.

Cindy

CindyPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

It was quite a satisfying experience.
There were no unexpected costs or issues.
We received prompt action and response from Steven Bekhit.
We are very happy with the rate we finally received.
Happy to refer others to Liberty.

Disgraceful and Disappointing service

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hey Lisa - I'm pleased to let you know that we will be passing on the RBA's full 0.25% rate reduction to all of our residential variable home loan customers, effective 22 October 2019. Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Xenah Zenh

Xenah ZenhHunter Region, NSW

Positive Result with Great Customer Service

Contacted Liberty via email, Steven Bekhit rang the following day but missed the call, I’m glad I returned the call and lined up in queue as my request to reduce my home loan rate was granted. Steven has been very helpful and easy to talk to, he’s clear and concise, no complicated talking just simple and easy to understand.

He explained the fees involved on my query which helped me understand and decide where to go, he also explained the nature of my 2 accounts which I find it vague a year ago.

I will be looking forward for more rate reviews in future, I am aiming to get mid 3% rate on my 2 accounts to help ease up financial obligations.

Thanks for hearing me out, I'll be back.

Loan Start DateJuly 2018

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Contacted liberty to get an interest rate review as mine was a little high and no longer competitive and spoke to Steven Bekhit, found him to be helpful and courteous, and within a few hours had received a confirmation email saying my rate had been reviewed and dropped, making it worthwhile to stay with them, Very happy I made the call.

Great Customer Service!

My dealings with Steven​ Bekhit has been great. It took him less than 12 hours to come back with me on a better rate. More importantly, he did what he claimed to do. Very customer focused and very professional.

From a rate perspective, major banks are offering between 3.1 and 3.5 for owner occupied. Liberty should do better on the rates.

Professional Great Service

Michael Theoharis is an exceptional broker. He has been professional, thorough and knowledgeable in his job. We have recently moved in to our new home though the process took a while (~2yrs) until it was finished, he is just one message away, anytime, not even a single inquiry is ignored at all. Being his clients, we couldn’t highly recommend him. We will always remember that day with his great efforts whilst he was overseas on a holiday, he would go an extra mile and spare time to get our home loan approved. That’s how savvy and committed he can be!
Huge thanks to Michael for all the help!!

AL & Margaret :)

Justine

JustineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excessive Interest rates

I have never made a late payment on my loan, and yet you are still offering new clients a rate which is well below my current interest rate. The reserve bank has reduced rates by .5 % during the time I have held this load an yet you have only passed on .2%. You are gouging you customers

Online Tools
Loan Start DateAugust 2018

Good service slow underwriters

customer service was good except the processing time took a long time and a lot of messing about from the underwriters from what I was told no unexpected costs and satisfied with the rate

Loan used for:Renovation

Interest rate review

Rang regarding an interest rate review spoke to Athan Tsialt who was able to assist us in our enquiry Happy with the outcome and the customer service. Thank you Athan

Michael H.

Michael H.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Prolonged, almost one-week delay for every single question that the assessor asked

The home loan Sales Team were customer-focused, professional and patient. The assessor/underwriter however constantly asked for new documents: every time the assessor asked me to satisfy a conditional item, there will be a one-week delayed turnaround to come back to me from the Sales team. Very prolonged, exhausting process when you have a settlement fast coming in a few weeks' time. There is a lack of holistic approach to look into my application and it is very tiresome, tedious delayed response from the assessor/underwriter.

I would not recommend Liberty Financial if you need a Formal Approval to settle your property in a short timeline. I have not received my Formal Approval since I applied four months ago on 20 May 2019.

Mareeasked

Liberty Financial Home Loans

Why is it taking over 4 months to get final approval for our refinance to a lower interest rate product? We have conditional approval, have had the valuation approved, but our broker says our application is "now back with the assessor"...why was it not with the assessor before?? We feel like Liberty is deliberately delaying final approval by requesting ever more documentation. We submitted employer verification letters back in July this year, but have been asked for new ones (because the process is taking so long!!) Why is this happening? Not happy, Jan!

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Maree, we are sorry to hear about this experience. Could you kindly pass onyour broker's details along with your contact details to us via private message so we can look into this?
Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Maree

OK, I have sent a pm to you through your fb page with the details.

Trudiasked

Ive applied through a broker and received conditional approval
I sent off the last requirement today and then had a missed call from liberty.
My broker has not heard back so why are liberty calling me direct? Do they call when loan is approved

Adam M
Adam M

Hi Trudi, if you are dealing with a broker, I would contact them and let them contact Liberty. The broker will get commission for establishing the loan, so I have always let them "earn their money" so to speak. Things usually run smoother when the broker deals direct with the bank or financial institution, rather than introduce a third party, being yourself, to the equation. Just let your broker know that Liberty tried to contact you, and let them do the rest. I am not an expert nor a broker, but have had some experience over my lifetime with many loans, etc. Hope this helps.

Trudi

This whole process is the worst experience Ive ever had
Just wish liberty had given an indication in message or email. This is an added stress I didnt expect

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hey Trudi, thanks for sharing and we are sorry that you feel this way. We'd like to understand what has led to the experience that you have had and where we could do better. Please feel free to pass on your contact details to us in a private message if you'd like us to look into this further. Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Trent

Trentasked

Hi liberty,

We where previously a happy costumer of yours and are looking to be again.
Does our previously good history with you have an impact on our new application at all ?

Cheers Trent

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hey Trent - Great question! We're so glad that you have been happy with your Liberty experience. We will certainly take into consideration any previous or current loans that you have with Liberty with any applications, subject to a full assessment. Would you like me to arrange for a member of the team to contact you to discuss further? Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Get an answer from our members and Liberty Financial representatives

Liberty Financial Personal Loans

Liberty Financial Investments

Liberty Financial Investments

3.1
CategoryFinance and Home LoansFinance and Car LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and Personal LoansFinance and Financial Services
Contact Number 13 11 33
24-Hour Phone Contact No
Online Live Chat No
Interest Ratefrom 7.65% p.a.
Comparison Rate from 7.65% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0.00