Vicki Bucher

Vicki BucherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Understaffed or incompetent

Unbelievable, request an email confirmation that Liberty changed my direct debit payments. To be told Hopefully you will be contacted in 1-2 days why am l paying administration cost. Understaffed or incompetent?

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Vicki, we are so sorry to hear about your experience with Liberty regarding your payment arrangements.
Could you please provide your contact details in a private message so we can look into this further.
Thanks,

Adam FOUSKETAKIS

Adam FOUSKETAKIS South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use these guys

The hidden fees and massive hikes in what you thought was the total amount oweing will change rapidly. They charge you $10 for every time you ask for information about your loan. I got a car loan at 19% which total cost was meant to be $108000 now it’s at $148000 how they added $40000 from baffles me.

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Car ModelHolden Commodore
Vito

Vito Sydney

Jessica Schulz has been Amazing in her help during this Covid period!

Jessica Schulz has been assisting us with getting things back on track. Her compassionate and initiative taking approach is hard to find these days. Her work is an asset to Liberty and i hope more customers have the pleasure to interact with her.

Jeff Westbrook Liberty Adviser

Jeff Westbrook helped us get a home loan 2 years ago, so it was a no brainer to use Jeff when we went for a loan for an investment property. Jeff made the process easy and with less stress. He was a pleasure to deal with and was always informing us throughout the whole process. Through Jeff and his experience we were successful in getting the loan and we will use Jeff again when we go for our next investment property.
His customer service and communication was exceptional and we thankyou for your service.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Hi Darren and Melinda!
Thanks for your fantastic feedback regarding Jeff and his customer service, communication and experience! We'll be sure to pass this along! Congratulations on building your portfolio.

Awesome Service

Salim was great to deal with. He was always prompt getting back to us and made the whole transaction seamless and stress free on his end. Will definitely be dealing with Salim again in the future.

Teresa

TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Service

I have been conversing with Christian Kairouz at liberty and found he was very helpful to me called me back very promptly when i needed to ask questions etc Christian was easy to talk to and i would highly recommend Christian from liberty.
Dealing with Liberty has been an awesome no stress experience
Thankyou :)

Elissa

ElissaShepparton

Salim Wahed Loan Advisor is the best you could ask for

I contacted Liberty Financial to refinance an investment property over to them. Salim was my contact and was always available to answer my questions. Salim had the knowledge and expertise I was needing.
Nothing was ever too much for Salim and he always made me feel comfortable to discuss all matters.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Poor Customer Service, pathetic on hold message (which after half hour drives one insane)

Unable to resolve customer service insurance of property value through initial calls (both these were taken by polite and well meaning individuals - thank you [Name Removed] and one other)
Call elevated to [Name Removed] - who was also unable to resolve or offer a solution (1 hr)
Continual harassment for insurance policy (which I have provided) and text for something that needs to be resolved (unauthorised removal of funds from account for insurance policy I have)

Robert Brewster

Robert BrewsterSoutheast, SA

A pleasure to deal with

Working in hospitality during coronavirus and trying to get a home loan none of the banks would even consider it i was suggested by a friend to try liberty Salim was an absolute pleasure to deal with not only did he get us a home loan he was always updating me by either phone or email the whole this was a smooth I will definitely be suggesting liberty 10/10 service

Thank you Salim you have made it possible for me and my little family to get into our first home

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Hi Robert,
Thanks for your feedback and great to have you onboard. We're glad we could assist during these uncertain times and that Salim came through for you and your family. Congratulations on the first home as well!

Jessie

JessieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Salim Wahed was absolutely substantial Thanku very much for doing every thing u did for us

Salim Wahed went above and beyond for us thanks so much his was brilliant . Help in every way and always replied quickly Thanku again Salim wonderful to do business with u

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Jessie, great to hear Salim and the team were able to help you get financial!
Thanks for taking the time to share this positive feedback.
Cheers,
The Liberty Team.

marechal

marechalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

The after service was good, i was able to talk to a customer service who work with me to finalise my loan in good term.
The early finish of my loan fee was a bit more then expected but was sorted after all

Hi Marechal,
Thanks for your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to discuss the termination fees with you.

steveNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible uncompassionate during Covid-19

Unhelpful, slow responses uncompassionate. Very disappointed. My wife and I have needed assistance during this time due to having a holiday rental business, the bank has acted as if we are not telling the truth asking for excessive paper work. I cannot wait for borders to open and things get back to normal we will be leaving this bank ASAP. We are with other Banks and they have been fantastic. This Bank should definitely be a last resort!!

Loan used forSecond Home
steve

Where do I send my contact details? Is there a direct email?

steve

I have emailed you through my details. I still have not heard anything back?

Donna Sollorz

Donna SollorzCentral West, NSW

Amazing Service, fast and Efficient turnaround

I couldn't have asked for a better Lending Specialist to deal with. Salim Wahed always kept us up to date and made. Great experience the whole way through. 100% satisfied.

Loan used forRenovation
Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

What great feedback Donna, thank you!
We trust the wonderful service will continue during your time with us. Congratulations on your new loan and welcome to Liberty!
Thanks,

Not compassionate at all

I have found liberty to be very uncompassionate during this awful COVID time . I was spoken to very rudely when enquiring about what help might be available to me . Thanks for the added stress.

Toni

ToniNew South Wales

My first home Loan Salim was fantastic It went smoothly great to deal with ,highly recommended.very happy with liberty they were always available when you needed to contact them ,it was a pleasure to go through liberty thanks Salim your great .

Loan used forFirst Home

Hi Toni,
What great news! It’s our pleasure to have been able to get you onboard. Welcome to Liberty and thank you for providing your feedback.
Cheers,

Dav

DavSydney, NSW

INVESTOR BEWARE

if you have more than 3 properties you will be penalised more than 1 percent than everyone else. BEWARE. don't bring properties there. I am getting scammed. This is a money grab.

Mandy

MandyGreat Southern, WA

Awesome customer service.

We called Salim Wahed out of the blue and he was absolutely fantastic. Great customer service. Very prompt with emails and phone calls. Highly recommend dealing with Salim at Liberty Finance.

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

That's fantastic to hear Mandy! Thanks for choosing us to help you get financial!

AaronD

AaronDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service! From outstanding staff memeber!!!

Just got a car loan with Liberty financial and all I can say WOW! What great service!! I Had the pleasure of dealing with a gentleman named Salim, he went above and beyond helping me with documents and Keeping me informed all the way through the process. I’ve dealt with a few financial services through out my life and this one has to be the best. Liberty Financial, promote this man as in my eyes it’s well deserved!! Thanks Salim!!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelLexus GS 350 F Sport
Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Aaron, great to hear Salim was able to help you get financial!
Thanks again for taking the time to share this positive feedback.
Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Worst customer service, all I want is my final statement

Keep giving me the runaround, I have paid out my loan early and want to sell my car. I keep being told 3-5 days until I can get my final statement. This has happened twice now, cant get a straight answer. All I want to do is sell my car that I have paid off. Worst customer service ever

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Amanda, thanks for sharing your feedback. It sounds as though something has gone not quite right here. Please send us your details via private message so we can look into this for you. Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Aka

Aka

The most arrogant company and employee's

Following up on my previous comments.
The most arrogant company and employee's I have ever come across, they have no understanding of what is customer service no they talk to you like they are your boss.
Guys before you even consider this company for any loan just think twice unfortunately I do have a loan with them which I have to see out as I will always pay my debit but never again. Just try any other company except Liberty.

Hi Aka,
Your feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear that you continue to be frustrated by your Liberty experience. We understand that you are corresponding with one of our team to resolve the situation.
Thanks, The Liberty Team.

George M.

George M.asked

Liberty Financial

I will have my mortgage paid off in February 2021 well before time, I am on an Interest & principal loan, which is paid by Direct Debit. Will Liberty automatically take out the final payment and cease the Direct Debit or am I required to do something and will any fees be applied.
Regards,
George

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi George, thanks for your question and congratulations on the upcoming payment of your mortgage!
Given you've mentioned a mortgage, the following information is for a Home Loan.

When you pay out your loan, Liberty will remain on title until we are discharged. This is usually done by requesting the Discharge Request Authority from the Customer Service team, and booking in a settlement. There may be some fees for this, and will vary from State to State/Territory. We'll advise you ahead of time what these fees are.

You can reach the team on 13 11 33 Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 7.00pm (AEST).

Joe t

Joe tasked

Liberty Financial

I have applied for a loan online what is the response time to get some notification of application

Hi Joe T,
Thanks for your question! If your loan was submitted via a broker, you can refer back to them for any application questions and updates. The times may vary depending on the type of application and the complexity of the circumstances.

Jaclyn A.

Jaclyn A.asked

Liberty Financial

We had our Mortgage broker submit an application for finance a week ago on the 15th of September. We made sure to have all required documentation submitted at the same time. How long is the expected time frame and can it be sped up at all as we need to be vacated from our property by October 15th as it is a rental that has been sold.

Hi Jaclyn,

Get an answer from our members and Liberty Financial representatives

Compare all 5 Liberty Financial
CategoryFinance and Home LoansFinance and Car LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and Personal Loans
Interest Ratefrom 7.65% p.a.
Comparison Rate from 7.65% p.a.
Monthly Fee A$0.00