LiquorLand

Terrible service

After seeing scotch advertised went In store to buy. None on shelf so we asked the person behind the counter. She was busy watching football on her phone. Told none in stock. We asked for a rain check. Told no just come back on Tuesday around 12pm????!!!!! Asked if we could click and collect. Told no. Just come back Tuesday 12pm?? ( because we don’t have a life maybe and it revolves around going out of our way ) The next day we received a flybuys bonus so thought we’d add it to the special. Upon looking noticed scotch no longer advertised. Called kurri store and spoke with store manager Amanda who said special was over. She stated the girl on Sunday was a casual and she should have given us a rain check. Asked since she admitted the casual was wrong would she honour special. Once again told no. She said casual was confused. Then she said that kurri gives out rain checks but maybe other stores don’t???? Asked again since she was admitting fault shouldn’t she honour the mistake. Told no. Asked to put in a complaint. Amanda said she was manager So that was the end of that. Told her I would put in a complaint elsewhere. She said “OK” and hung up.
Will not shop at liqourland kurri again. Non existent customer service. To admit fault but to not even care about customer service is disgusting. There are no repercussions for poor service which is why people continue to get away with it.

Store LocationKurri Kurri

Poor Service

Shopped Midland Gate LiquorLand , lady that served me was rude and unhelpful
Will not shop there, poor knowledge and service skills
second staff member wandering shopping center with uniform on aimlessly

Alderley Brisbane Liquorland - Terrible service and rude staff

Went in tonight to purchase a 4 pack of vodka cruisers from Alderley - Liquorland. I am 54 and a mum who went in with my 21 year old daughter to buy drinks for myself. The cruisers were for me and I took them to the counter to pay (at no point did my daughter touch any alcohol in the store). The rude manager (Young guy with beard) turned to my daughter and asked for her ID. I said excuse me I am buying the vodka not her and by the way she is 21. He flatly refused to sell me the drinks unless my daughter produced ID. I can understand that staff have to ask for ID if they think the person buying the alcohol is underage or that the person is buying for a minor but please stop trying to be Sherlock and show some common sense. Told him he could shove his drinks. He didn't care one bit and turned away to continue packing the shelves with another girl who also showed no interest in serving. What a joke. Guess what liquorLand there are plenty more places around my suburb who aren't so rude!! I think this loser thought he had made the bust of the century. A 54 year old woman and a 21 year old girl. Great work Sherlock, I won't ever step foot in one of your stores again! LOSER

How ridiculous! [Firle Plaza Store]

I still can not believe that this has happened to me, walked into the store Wednesday afternoon to buy a few boxes of beer for mums friend (walked in with mum), had some on special for $30 (Not over 18 and I do not drink!!!), only went in to help my mum out as she doesn't speak much English, after she got what she wanted she told me to go to coles to buy some vinegar, so i did but just before i left to duck to coles the staff at the counter called [name removed] stopped me and asked for my ID, as he believes that the beer was for me, (just because i pointed at it and helped my mum to push an empty trolly in?) so i then stopped and tried to explain to [name removed] that they are for my mum's friends as a gift not for me, but he insisted on saying that mum was trying to buy me liquor, how rude is it to think that a mother is buying liquor for their kid? I understand his concerns but i am very offended by [name removed] attitude.

Store LocationFirle Plaza SA 5070

Horrendous Customer Service

Just letting everybody know that the Customer Service skills displayed at Liquorland Stargate Shopping Centre in Port Kennedy was diabolical today.
It only takes one bad apple to destroy a stores reputation and the treatment that I received from the staff member behind the register has shocked me.
How can you expect repeat business if you treat paying customers so poorly ?

Woodend Liquorland

Woodend liquorland don't seem to stock any local wines but mostly just the generic coles brand liquor which the staff desperately try and flog you with (I'm assuming there must be some incentive)! Non Coles brand liquor seems to be overpriced and even when on special seems to match the competitors normal price! Staff seem to have no idea of local brands anyway. Definitely not recommended.

Online customer service

Placed an online order on the 24th of January for a case of beer. Was contacted by the customer service team via email that they were out of stock and a refund would be issued if I did not respond within 24 hours.

No stress, closed the email and went elsewhere assuming my refund would begin processing the next day.

Received another email on the 29th stating that if I am happy to receive a refund please respond, if not a refund would be issued after 3 days. I don't understand why the same customer service team member provides the customer conflicting instructions to receive a refund and the goal posts change on the time frame it will be issued.

Refund was issued via PayPal on the 30th and will take up to two additional days to process.

Pointed out the frustration of inconsistent instructions and was thanked, told the order was cancelled and will be refunded. Instructions were provided if I wish to repurchase the item again, lmao no thanks.

Just As Bad As First Choice Online - Typical Coles Company - No Customer Service

I ordered a case of wine and it had to be collected from Abbotsford as they were out of stock elsewhere. This is quite far from me but was happy to do it. I wanted the wine for the weekend and I thought if it was in stock I would be able to get it within 24 hours. Still waiting nearly a week later. They don't respond to any emails and just tell you to wait on an sms. How long should we do this for considering the event I wanted it for has now passed. Another one of Coles shopfronts making it seem like i's going to be convenience and seamless and of course it's not.

Clifford Gardens Toowoomba - rude female staff!

Most Liquorland stores I’ve shopped in are usually pretty good but the Clifford Gardens at Toowoomba store takes the cake for rudeness. The shop manager with ribbons and bows in her hair, stares at you as you walk in, doesn’t help (even when I have a trolley and 4 kids with me and ask where something is!) and points to things rather than actually being helpful. Every time I’ve seen her, it’s the same thing. Other staff members in there seem ok but she is the rudest woman I’ve ever encountered. If she hates her job and her customers so much - she should leave!!

attempted to card me at 40 for buying a bag of ice.

Rude arogant woman at the counter asked for id when trying to buy a bag of ice. She was clearly in the middle of a power trip which was deflated when i asked her to hand back my money.
i wasn't even buying any of the poison they peddle to the community.
Im never going back to that dump.
A waste of my time.

Misleading 'FREE' delivery

When buying online the website clearly promotes that there is "FREE delivery on orders over $150". However I was charged $6.95 for delivery on an order of $249.95. When I queried this I was informed that the offer only applies to "wine and/or spirits". I found this misleading as this condition could easily be made this clear on their website, without expecting customers to troll through the online Terms and Conditions.

Disrespectful and rude

I’m 24 was getting drinks for my Christmas party and the girl wouldn’t serve me because my sister was with me with no I’d.
I get it but what a joke.
If I was buying drinks for her, do you think I would be dumb enough to take her in!

Closing early

On nrl grand final day 2018 manager at Balgownie store closed early 5 customers got there half hr before closing when manager saId we close early on a public holiday when pointed out public holiday was tomorrow he said closing early whilst all other stores were operating normal rang complaints line and was told they will get area manager to call me still haven't heard from them i guess customer service is not their policy i now shop at bws

Shell service stations giving out expired 4/12/18 liquor land vouchers with receipts on gold coast

As a regular shell user who uses six pack beer dockets regularly , amazed that Shell servos on Gold Coast are issuing beer discount vouchers , with already reached expiry dates for Heineken six packs ect .
The discount is worth $9 a six pack , have queried at three different Gold Coast shell stores , no explanation, and with liquor land staff, who understandably can’t explain it.
Rip off , have went in with four dockets , were told were not valid , due to expiry date , yet I purchased fuel after the 4/12/18.

Lliquorland Warehouse

Misleading and deceptive conduct. Shopped at a branded store as LiquorLand Warehouse, they have a massive sign within the store stating "Price Beat Guarantee" and a clear writing stating "Terms and Condition", no one knows the Terms and Condition, called up their Call centre which routes the calls to Liquorland and no one knows the Terms or Condition. They over promise, contradict each other and mislead customers. On price matched and beated the price by 5cents and another by 40 cents - No correct process and mislead customers. Stay away

Online customer service pathetic

Ordered some wine and cider to be delivered. The cask of wine when opened was off, undrinkable. Sent three emails to their customer service and they asked for a photo, so I sent them one of the expiry date on the bottom. Just wanted a refund or a replacement sent, they said take it into a store with the emails and invoice. Are you kidding, why do I now have to go into a store? The whole point of purchasing online is so u don't have to go into a store. Not happy and they will not get my business any more.

Terrible service

My 19 year old daughter went into Mareeba Liquorland with her 23 year old partner to buy me a bottle of Grand Marnier. She pointed out the bottle for Partner and he grab it and took to counter to buy as she did not have her ID on herself staff became abusive and would not let her leave. I rang store to complain and they inferred that she was lying. I am an ex publican and she was brought up in pubs and this is the worse experience that she has ever experience. She is a law student and she is very aware of her rights which were clearly violated today will never go back.

Rude & arrogant staff, terrible customer service

I was totally embarrassed by a rude staff member today and refused service because my 17 year old son was with me. My son wanted to get a few favourite teachers some wine as he is finishing Year 12 next week. He'd asked what their favourite wine was, didn't write the names down & subsequently forgot. I suggested we looked up and down at the different wines until he spotted a name that he recognised (Pinot Noir) together we looked at the price labels & different offers and then I selected 3 bottles.
At the register I was told that they suspected me of purchasing alcohol for an underage minor, refused to serve me and asked me to leave the store. I rejected the claim and pointed out, not many 17 year olds have the sophisticated palate to enjoy an expensive bottle of Pinot Noir, probably preferring Cider or Alcopops and explained they were Teacher Gifts and my son had helped me find good offers on price tickets. I was told to complain if I want, but he was the Manager so don't bother and he threw a leaflet into my Grocery Trolley and told me in a raised voice to leave the store. Terrible conduct of staff member, no common sense applied to the transaction, erroneous quotation of the law. I was embarrassed, angry, made to feel like a criminal and totally humiliated. Will never shop here again!

Customer service NO STARS!

My husband went into Liquorland Mt Ommaney Brisbane to buy drinks for tonight and he was there to buy a few I might add (Sat 10/11/2019 10am) and the girl at the counter was just talking to another lady while he waited patiently... She totally ignored him and just kept talking about jobs, this that and the other...5 minutes' (agitating mins) later, he said 'I'll just go to Dan Murphys!' Very very disappointing! We will avoid going back there anymore at all costs. We will have to be desperate!

Do not buy from Geelong West Luquoreland store

Terrible customer service. I am a 40 yo and was refused a bottle of wine bacause I was with my underaged daughter. The store assistant wrongly assumed the wine is for her and refused to sell it embarrassing me and my daughter. Shocking.. I am never buying from there. Jarrod the store manager can drink it all. Cheers mate well done