Loan Base
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Loan Base

First home loan through loan base - great loan offers and fantastic service.

Thanks Andrew and Lauren for setting up my loan and helping secure a great deal from the bank. The offer is unprecedented given the times. My settlement process was smooth and everything went well. Lauren was very prompt with customer service . Thank you loanbase team for helping me buy my first home.

Carlo
CarloQueensland

Excellent customer service

Thanks to Leo and the team. I am glad we have chosen LoanBase for our refinance. Great communication and follows up our application asap. No doubt I would recommend to anyone.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent rates, loan restructure and service once again

I approached Andrew again to re-structure my loan due unforseen expenditure. Andrew and the team at Loan Base were excellent in their service and accurate with their expected settlement dates and having funds available to me. And of course their interest rate the lowest available. Thanks Andrew.

Great service and an excellent outcome achieved

Sourced the exact product I for was looking for. I had a complicated refinance and nothing was a bother for the team. They sourced the lowest rate any of my friends had heard of and pushed really hard to ensure it settled on time. Very happy.

Eran
EranSydney, NSW

Great team! Great rates! Highly recommended

Andrew and his team were excellent to deal with and I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking to refinance. He quickly understood what I needed (which had complexities) and was able to offer several options and a recommended approach which we ended up choosing. There were a few hairy moments with the lender along the way but Andrew and his team partnered with us the whole way to get the loan over the line and get it settled quickly. I'll definitely be using Loanbase's services again and recommendthem to my networks. Thank you!

Loan Base all the way

I highly recommend working with Loan Base. I wished to refinance my home loan and they were there every step of the journey. Responses were very timely, assisted where ever they could and went over and above my expectations. A big thank you to Andrew and Lauren.

Application Process
Loan BaseLoan BaseSend a private message

Hi Monique, thanks for your kind review! It's so great to hear that working with Andrew, Lauren and the team exceeded your expectations. It's been our pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing so again in the very near future!

warren
warrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great broker, professional, prompt, knowledgeable

Eric and the team were great, secured a great home loan rate. Their service was efficient, responsive and they knew the market. I would certainly recommend them and would use them again.

Loan BaseLoan BaseSend a private message

Hi Warren, thanks for your review! It's great to hear you had a positive experience working with Eric and the team. It's been our pleasure assisting you and we look forward to doing so again in the near future!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Exceptional experience, so glad we found Loan Base!

My partner and I met Andrew from Loan Base in a somewhat desperate situation after a terrible experience with another broker, and right from the beginning the difference was unbelievable. Andrew was prompt, informative and managed to secure us pre-approval within a week despite some tricky employment conditions in relation to my partner’s work, which the previous broker had failed to do in over three months.

Andrew was courteous, professional and went the extra mile to secure our pre-approval in time for us to bid (and secure) our dream home. We were thrilled with our result. I would gladly recommend Loan Base to anyone I knew who was looking to buy.

Loan for investment property

The team at Loanbase have been extremely helpful in securing our investment property loan and sorting out any issues that arose along the way. I would especially like to mention Andrew Loucas who has been very responsive, often working well into the evening to accomodate our schedule to get things done. Exceptional service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan BaseLoan BaseSend a private message

Hi Jason, thanks for your kind review! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience working with Andrew, he is definitely very dedicated. It's been our pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing so again in the near future!

Find out how Loan Base compares to other Loans

Excellent team, highly recommend them!

Andrew and team were on top of the game from the start, best possible rates, regular updates with on time settlement. Couldn’t have asked for more, I’d highly recommend the loan base team.

Loan BaseLoan BaseSend a private message

Hi Jacob, thanks for your review! It's been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing so again in the near future!

sat
satSydney, NSW

Right service at every time

Andrew Loucas from Loanbase has provided us continued excellent customer service by understanding our needs from last 4 years and I have recommended to my friends. Reason for giving this positive feedback as he is not pushy for getting the business and communicating so quickly for every query before and after taking the mortgage loan. I wish him best of luck for getting more business, cheers

Ravi N.
Ravi N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Team and Amazing Turn Around

Have submitted the form based on ad-click in youtube, and Leo called within next 10 mins, and was straight on to whats should be the best product and within 3 weeks got the whole thing done !!
Exceptional service and great team to work with !!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan BaseLoan BaseSend a private message

Hi Ravi, thanks for your kind review! It's great to hear you had a quick and efficient experience working with Leo and the team. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Find out how Loan Base compares to other Loans

Excellent team @ Loan Base.

Approached Loan Base about 4-5 weeks ago for a refinance and today I've just been advised settlement has gone through without a hitch.

Leo & Lauren - absolutely fantastic to deal with. Well done and thank you.

Loan BaseLoan BaseSend a private message

Hi Viral, thanks for your review and congratulations on settlement! It's been our pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you further in the years to come!

thushara b.
thushara b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service Leo A+++

I used Loanbase for our first home loan. My experience with the LoanBase was great. I had the initial discussion Leo and within a very short period of time, he provided all the potential options that I can have. Leo made the whole loan process simple and stress free. BIG THANK YOU Leo. Everything is done online and super fast. I strongly recommend Loanbase. A+++

Christa
ChristaSydney, NSW

Reliable Broker with great comms!

Eric thanks for taking care of our refinance. I’ve always been a rather fussy person, expecting others to work to my speed. You’ve always responded to all our messages and queries very promptly, even on your day off. Lauren & yourself have provided frequent updates throughout the process. By doing so, you’ve been a solid trust with your clients ( esp ppl like me!).

Thanks for making the whole process stress-free for us. Believe me it’s rare for me to feel this way when dealing with a service company-:)