100% · 1570%

Online Tools
Joshua T
Joshua T

Absolutely amazing

Words cannot describe the standard of service from Loan Base.
You just have to experience it, we would never have it any other way.
Thank you for helping us into our first home.
Amazing team...thank you Leo G. Show details ·  1
Zyl H.
Zyl H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Home Loans

Andrew and the team were really helpful and easy to communicate with. Show details
Dennis H
Dennis HSydney, NSW

Great team

Leo and the team were great! They are pleasure to deal with. Made the whole process smooth and easy. Thanks again team! Show reply
Tristan F.
Tristan F.

Exceptional Experience

I recently worked with Andrew Loucas from Loan base to refinance and establish another loan. The experience and service was exceptional. Purchasing property is a challenge at the best of times; Andrew and the Loan Base Team made the process easy. It’s no surprise that Andrew is regularly recognised as Australia’s best brokers. I have no hesitation working with Andrew and Loan Base again. Thank you Andrew Show details ·  1
Kesete H.
Kesete H.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect Refinance

This is the third time that loan base has facilitated home loan for us. We had an investment property with principal and interest loan, and we wanted it to be interest only. We approached Leo Gonzales (as he had helped us with previous loans). Leo and other team members made the refinance so easy for us and settled the loan with no hassle. Loan base is the best and we feel comfortable to approach them. We specially like to expresses our appreciation to Leo. He is approachable, answer questions and concerns in time. Surprisingly, he even responds in weekends. I recommend loan base if anyone wants to use a broker Show details ·  1
sat
satSydney, NSW2 posts

always helpful broker

always ready for finding out right product for you. Even helps in finding the right area for your investment or house. Show details ·  1
Application Process
Mladen
MladenSydney, NSW
  Home Loans

Unbelievable service - Highly recommended!

Andrew and the team at Loanbase handled my finance for a property purchase. They were absolutely AMAZING! They really went above and beyond to make sure that the issues were taken care of even though it wasn't their job to do so. They managed the settlement agents and solicitors to make sure that settlement happened as scheduled. Highly recommended!! Show details ·  1
Parker
ParkerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and knowledgable

I had such a lovely experience with Leo. He is knowledgeable and friendly. I never felt pressured to make any decisions and was given my time and space. Thanks for all your help, Leo. Show reply
sowen
sowenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Home Loans

Loan Base make it extremely easy to refinance your home loan at a very competitive interest rate

This is the 3rd time I've used Loans Base and their systems and people make refinancing an extremely easy process. I ended up with a very sharp interest rate and a cash back offer from the financing bank so I'm very pleased with the outcome. Show details ·  1
Scott C.
Scott C.

Awesome service

Awesome service. Loan Base got me a very good rate. Thanks Eric. Show details ·  1
P.Fox
P.FoxSydney, NSW

Very professional

Andrew Loucas was extremely professional in his approach to securing the best rate and company for our loan. He’s always available for advice and when necessary prepared to go to bat for his clients. It’s been a pleasure to deal with him. I have no reservations recommending them and will certainly be using them again. Thanks! Show details ·  1
Drew R.
Drew R.2 posts
  Home Loans

Amazing to deal with, so helpful and easy

I recently worked with Leo and Lauren on refinancing and they made it extremely easy and painless. Very professional, even answered my questions on weekends. Amazing people Show details
Jeremy T
Jeremy T

Excellent!

Andrew Loucas and Lauren Flood were a pleasure to deal with for our first home loan. They were very responsive at all hours of the day (even late into the night) and responded to all of our questions promptly and thoroughly. We have no reservations recommending them and will certainly be using them again. Thanks! Show details
Lucas
Lucas2 posts

Clear & concise

Fantastic service these guys provide, as a first home buyer with little to no knowledge of the home loan world they helped me navigate my way through. They cut through the noise and jargon of the lenders and make things as simple as possible.