See the Best Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matthew Oberg

Matthew ObergSouth East Queensland, QLD

I came to Chris at Loan Base because I couldn't find a loan with my work situation. Him and his team went the extra mile to find me what I needed. They are very helpful at all steps of the process and guided me through buying my first home.

Loan used for:Investment Property

Refinancing experience

My recent experience with Loanbase (Chris & team) has been wonderful. Refinancing in the past had been nightmarish but the recent one with Loanbase was a breeze. They kept informed at all stages and their dealings were truly professional. Wouldn't hesitate to refer them to my friends and contacts.

Nihal

NihalSydney, NSW

With all the knowledge that helps you make a smart decision

Chris is one of the best home loan adviser/ broker that a new home buyer can get. He has got the all the knowledge that will help you make the smart decision based on your financial situation. He will go to great lengths to get you the best loan deals and also answer all your questions as many times you want without getting frustrated. He is kind and understands the pressure people go through while purchasing a house.

Online Tools
Loan used for:First Home
Jules B

Jules BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A seamless process with great results!

Chris and the team at Loan Base did a stellar job refinancing our home loan! It was a seamless process and great communication which led to an amazing result- thanks so much again!!

Loan used for:Refinancing

Esjee

EsjeeSydney

Excellent customer service

Chris has recently helped me with the refinance of a loan. His product knowledge and willingness to look at various options resulted in getting the right loan for me. Chris made the whole process very easy from the initial contact until the settlement. Even after settlement he ensured that the interest rate quoted was retained irrespective of a rate increase by the lender. Chris' "nothing is too hard" approach and friendly and professional advice made the whole process an excellent customer experience.

Luke

LukeSydney

I lost my real estate virginity to Loanbase

I'm the kind of person you might see reading "Financial Independence for Dummies" on the bus, but am now on a good path as a first-time homeowner, thanks to help from the experts at Loanbase. Chris is friendly and knowledgeable, and no question is too big or small. In the back office they do things differently too, leverage technology and solid processes to offer very competitive options. No hard sells, just good advice and expertise.

Deliver outcomes that exceed expectations!

This is my third property purchase and the team at Loan Base secured me the best interest rate I have ever seen! Their communication, attention to detail and patience, along with their sound knowledge and lending experience made my purchase stress free and easy. I highly recommend Loan Base and will never be going directly to the banks again!

Hardworking team, unbeatable rates and focused on the best outcome for clients

James G

James GSydney

Very Helpful! Loan approved!

After taking some unpaid leave to go on holidays, my bank unexpectedly knocked me back for the full investment property mortgage I was hoping for.
This prompted me to contact Loan Base to ask whether they could help me instead. Loan Base managed to get me pre-approval for a much higher loan amount with a different lender, with minimal issues or fuss!
In addition to this, the team there are very knowledgeable, genuinely care about their clients, and always seem happy to discuss investment strategies and property prospects with me - all without charing me anything; so I would recommend them to anyone needing help with a mortgage in a heartbeat!