Amazing service!

Just purchased my first home with these guys! Amazing service and highly recommend. They found a super low rate for me and were extremely responsive and timely with everything. Not once did I have to chase them up. Very pleasant experience. Thanks again!

Application Process
Rejeesh

RejeeshSydney, NSW

Great experience working with Loan Base! Keep up the good work!

Very fortunate to have chosen Loan Base for my loan refinancing. They are are group of great professionals who helped me get the best deal in the market and supported me throughout out the application process, loan settlement and beyond! Dealing with Leo, the mortgage specialist on my loan application has been a great experience, he is very informative and above all very honest and transparent in his dealings. Highly recommend Leo and the whole team of Loan Base for any mortgage related services!

Leo is super dedicated

Leo is very dedicated, answer my questions in timely manner, very easy to reach. He will not make up an answer, if there is something he is not sure, he will confirm with the bank and get back to me. Very happy with Leo. Highly recommended!

Home loans made easy

The team in Loan Base was excellent and very professional. A special thanks to Edison who I dealt with and he was able to provide accurate information and was very efficient on informing me of updates during the application process. Edison took due care to ensure that I got the best rates and had worked very hard to get my application over the line. Excellent customer service.

Smith

SmithPerth, WA

Excellent Service. Highly recommend!

Excellent Service. Highly recommend Loan Base!
To start with, their proposal was clear and giving different options.
Leo was giving clear info and regular updates and follow-ups which was great. Will use them again.

Anand C

Anand CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refinance made easy

A pleasure to deal with Leo, Lauren and the admin team as my refinancing was transparent and made extremely easy. They work for your needs, provide with the all the options and gets the process of refinancing done very efficiently. They was particularly patient in answering all the silly but valid questions that came with it and help along the way. Highly recommend them.

JJ F.Loan Base

Hi C, thanks for your kind review. We always aim to deliver our clients a great experience, and we're really happy to hear that the team took good care of you. We look forward to working with you again!

Prasanga D.

Prasanga D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expert team of professionals to help you with your home loans

Leo reached out to me when I compared home loans from their website and helped me to select the best deal in town to refinance our mortgage. He explained all the options we have and explained why one is better than the other in various scenarios.
Lauren lodged the loan documents on behalf of us and she was thorough, she made sure we had timely provided all relevant docs so the loan can progress sooner.
Overall our experience was 5star with LoanBase team, we were able to get the deal we wanted. Would highly recommend LoanBase!

JJ F.Loan Base

Professional broker acting in my best interests

Leo and Lauren were always friendly and patient. They acted in our best interests and achieved a great result from a reputable financier. Communication was excellent all of the way through the process. Thanks for all of your help.

Damodar S.

Damodar S.

LoanBase Team is unbelievably Amazing

Jenny Y.

Jenny Y.Sydney, NSW

Trusted broker

Leo and his team are excellent at what they do - knowledgeable and understands and delievers on each customers' unique situations and needs. They kept me informed and ensured all my queries were answered throughout the whole process.

Pallavi

PallaviSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Thanks to Leo and Lauren. Processed my first home loan very professional and friendly. They have so much patiense to answer all my questions and concerns. Thanks to Loan Base

JJ F.Loan Base

Very friendly and professional service

Leo, Lauren and their team found us a great interest rate and guided us through the entire refinance process. Both were happy to answer any questions we had and got back to us quickly with a phone call or an email.

snaps

snapsSydney

Excellent broker

I can highly recommend Leo and his team at Loan Base. They were a pleasure to deal with and their online systems are excellent. They found a the best around with some added bonuses that made the refinance all the more worthwhile. Their follow up service was fantastic as well.

Great Service, Professional and Clear Communication

Leo was excellent to work with from start to finish of the refinancing process. Clear and professional communication whilst still maintaining a personal touch, Leo understood our requirements and offered us the best interest package in addition quick turn arounds on all of our queries including on weekends - great customer service!!!
Thank you Leo. Our special thanks to Lauren, it was a pleasure working with Lauren who attended to all our documentation requirements. Thanks to Batu and Susan too.
Great team, great teamwork!!!!

Kishore P.

Kishore P.Sydney, NSW

Great service, very effective communication

Great service, very effective communication and very quick follow-up as well. Andrew and his whole team have been very professional right from the start to finish. We were quite impressed with their website which helped me and my wife quickly understand various products available and go with the most suitable one for our needs. Highly recommendable!

Application Process

Find out how Loan Base compares to other Loans

Great service, secured our first home loan

Chris, Lauren and all others that we dealed with at Loan base were professional, helpful and went above and beyond to secure our first home loan in an extremely unstable financial environment.

Junzhao

JunzhaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the service

The whole refinance process was done very professionally. Andrew is extremely responsive and straightforward. They were recommended to me by a colleague of mine and I sure would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to obtain a new home loan.

DT Vic

DT VicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refinance deal

Hi there my experience it seems a copy of Tony. Loan Base where a pleasure to deal with both Andrew and Lauren where very professional and helpful the loan went through to settlement without a hitch I would just like to thank Home Base for there great work. I would highly recommend them and my daughter is looking into a purchase herself and Andrew again is repeating his exceptional service.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Tony M.

Tony M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

They where Great the best.

Loan Base where a pleasure to deal with both Andrew and Lauren where very professional and helpful the loan went through to settlement without a hitch I would just like to thank Home Base for there great work. I would highly recommend them Big thanks again Home Base.

Sean G

Sean GSydney, NSW

Simply awesome service - made everything really easy!

Chris and his team were excellent from start to finish. We were referred by our lawyer who said they were good, but they were actually amazing - exceeding our expectations in every area! Great advice, finding the best interest rate and loan package options, excellent tools to get information together, detailed guidance around completing paperwork, happy to answer any questions (even dumb ones!) and always super-responsive. Basically we couldn't recommend them highly enough.