loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Sloth
Sloth

No Interest Whatsoever in Helping!

When I finally spoke with someone, she said we did not fit criteria. She had no interest in trying to help us meet the criteria. As an ex mortgage broker I can tell you that criteria can fit in a number of ways. I would not have employed her, or if already employed, I would have terminated her. She failed to assist the client and lost her company money and a good client with extremely high international credit ratings!!!

Do not use this company

I applied for a car loan online and when the guy from the call centre called me he asked what my husbands wage was. I explained it was 60k a year. He then went on to say he can only use 30k per year because that’s all he has earned this financial year. How dumb can you be. He said we can’t service the loan which is just not true. Dumb dumb dumb

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Amber, we're sorry to hear you're unsatisfied with your recent experience with us. A member of our team will be in touch with you soon to see how we can get you a better outcome.

Sotheara D.Sydney, NSW

Over the moon with the service!!!!

My experience with Arvi and Camelia has been nothing short of excellence. It's very rare these days to receive exceptional customer service and both have demonstrated professionalism, courtesy and care.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for the excellent review Sotheara!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thank you again for the amazing feedback! We will be passing along your lovely message to Arvind and Camelia. Enjoy your new Kia!

Mario S.
Mario S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and quick service!

Very efficient and friends service. They have great online tools that really allows for smooth communication and sharing of files. The staff very pleasant to deal with and very helpful.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and that we were able to help you secure a car loan. Thanks for the kind review!

Most fair, transparent lender

Very streamlined lending process. They do what they promised and in time.
No hidden fees, no last minute process changes or demand for new set of documents.
I am very happy with them.

Tim
Tim

Very happy with this car loan, will be using again

Excellent rates, quick and easy application process through the app, and fair loan terms. Even accounting for the $400 establishment fee, the comparison rate worked out far better than the dealerships (approx half the total interest payable when we applied)

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for leaving a wonderful review, Tim! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Enjoy your new Kia Cerato!

Mano
ManoSydney, NSW

Asked for "Being Poor Tax"

They quoted me a 1% more interest rate for my car loan than what they have advertised on their website because I live in a rented house. Not sure if it's a norm in other places, but basically, if you are not rich enough to buy a house, you pay "Being Poor Tax"!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Humayun Z.
Humayun Z.

Inconsiderate, unhelpful mob

Jeremy
JeremySouthwest, VIC

Excellent experience

From the first phone call to the follow up after settlement, the process and everyone involved were excellent. Online portal was very convenient. Mason was responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this business.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Jeremy!

courtneyjwoodhead
courtneyjwoodheadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and easy to complete process!

First off, a shout out to Trina who I spoke to almost every time, as she was exceptionally helpful and lovely! The application process was really easy to navigate and I liked that it kept you updated on what you still had to complete and how the application was progressing. It was easy to upload documents, and having the chat was handy when I needed any assistance (again, great responsiveness!). The interest rate was fantastic, with no hidden fees, everything was really upfront. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a car loan!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Congratulations on the new car!

Steve
Steve

Recommend for car/personal loan.

Pretty smooth process considering it is almost entirely online. Mason was very patient, helpful and responsive throughout the process. A big thank you to him.
Rate was excellent. Beat all the competition.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it!

Experience with loans.com as an old customer

what a pathetic customer service! They returned my phone call ,unfortunately the line was not very clear ,I could only hear some words ,within few seconds they hung up the phone and never called me back . Still more to write but I don't want to.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forFirst Home
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Anish, we're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience with us and faced some technical difficulties. So we can look further into this, can you please email customercare@loans.com.au with your full name and details of your experience?

Brad S.
Brad S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy. Great Service. Super competitive rates.

Couldn’t have asked for better.
Customer service from the start was awesome.
Happy with rates and great that there are no monthly fees.
You’d be crazy not to give these guys a go!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for the awesome review Brad. We hope you enjoy your new CX-3!

HussainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAMMERS

Do not approach them for finance. These days they will run a hard enquiry on your file without taking your consent so once the enquiry they made on your file it will reduce your points so you will go through them for finance because you don’t want any other lenders to run a credit check on your file because it will impact negatively. I will be taking them in the court and AFCA for made enquiry on my file without my consent. So be careful do not let them do a hard enquiry until you know the interest rate they offer.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Hussain, we'd like to look into your file and see if there's anything we can do to assist. Can you please send through your full name and mobile number to customerrelations@loans.com.au at your earliest convenience.

Best car loan

I had a great customer service experience. Very quick and clear communication from everyone at loans.com.au. Best interest rates and no hidden costs. Very easy application process. I have recommended them to friends for their needs.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Niraj, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience! We will share this with our car loans team now.