loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Angry customer
Angry customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great company to get finance from.

One of the easiest lenders I have to deal with.

The staff were so helpful and knowledgeable, everything was explained.
Love that they don’t have monthly account fees and low establishment fees.
Can’t wait to do my home loan.

Paul S.
Paul S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing people who will go an extra mile for the client.

I could not get a loan from anywhere due to some past complications. I tried for 2 years. Thanks to Laura and the team. They helped when other lenders stopped. You are all amazing.

Easy application

Easy and quick applications. Customer service team is quick to respond and very helpful. The only stress I had was getting insurance. They will not settle the loan unless you submit the COC.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Alden!

AAK
AAKSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

This was the easiest and smoothest transaction I’ve ever been involved in. The communication was swift and easy, the system used for the application was smooth and simple. I knew where everything was up to at every point of the transaction. Everyone I spoke to was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

thanks for the great 5 star review!

excellent service

My wife and me had such a great experience in all these areas. great communication, prompt responses to my needs, no question remained unanswered. i would highly recommend this company to my friends.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review!

Mino
Mino South East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy! Customer Service Too Efficient!

Really efficient process to apply and track online. When I needed to clarify some questions did not have to wait in a long queue to be answered and polite staff. The process was really easy and interest rate really competitive with flexible payment options online.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Mino!

John
JohnCanberra Central 2601, ACT

100% customer satisfaction

Loan processed quickly with extensive customer support and attention, could not have been happier. Loan rate was unable to be matched by others and no extra costs emerged. I highly recommend loans.com.au.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review John!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
CBz
CBzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy process getting loan for a new Prado. Very helpful and great rate!
Easy online portal for submitting documents and receiving contact. Would highly recommend these guys for a car loan

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review!

Loans.com are the best very straight forward awesome to deal with would highly recommend

customer service was very good no extra costs I was very happy with the rate I received couldn't have asked for any better I am one Very satisfied customer thankyou

Bel
BelBrisbane

Great Service, quick approval and low rates!

I was really surprised at how great the service was for an online lender. The lending specialist I dealt with made sure the process was seamless! I would highly recommend loans.com.au!

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great 5 star review Bel!

Steve
Steve

Easy process and fast to settle

Customer service was good all costs were easy to understand, a very competitive rate. I would call again to use this service. Thats all i have to say thank you. . .

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your great review Steve!

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

No need for mortgage brokers.

Have loans with banks/society and went to loans.com purely out of web content and curious. Everything is online with a personal (one person) contact. I found the process professional, interest rate competitive and online process easy to use, follow and upload docs. Am buying another property and using loans.com.au again. Try these guys in lieu on mortgage brokers you likely save.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Greg!

Gilbert Marama
Gilbert MaramaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect way to apply for a loan

The customer service was amazing always kept me up to date by calling me if I was slow in providing details they were requiring from me for my loan application.No hidden costs. Would recommend loans .com to anyone looking to buy a brand new car.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your great review Gilbert!

AS_in_2380
AS_in_2380

Friendly Service

I got my loan without too much administrative hassle. Personnel were friendly and useful and kept me up to date with progress.

The documentation requirements were straightforward and upfront. The only downside was the OnTrack system (app or web) had a few brainfarts along the way and wouldn't finish uploading the tiny PDF files. That said, the staff were helpful in providing a workaround.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

thanks for the great review!

Esmund
EsmundSouth East Queensland, QLD

smooth transition, great support, good home loan rate

excellent customer service, all the costs were explained in advance. The best rate I could get in comparison with other banks. everything was hassle-free. The settlement has been done smoothly—nothing to complain about.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Esmund!