loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

ID Verification is Beyond Joke

Only best part was the credit officer on my account. The loan was pre-approved in 2 days and everything was downhill since then. Rejected my address quoting it reads as C500 instead of 500C and then I have to get my insurer to re-issue Certificate of Currency 3 times. The ID verification system is hopeless where I have completed verification 5 times and was rejected every time. Now I regret so much going for a loan through these guys. Early termination is also one of the highest n the market $700 . Thanks to Loans.Com.au now my car delivery is delayed for a week.

Fast efficient and easy

The whole process was simple and easy, from the online submission to dealing with the service team, everyone I spoke to was helpful and either through text, phone calls or email . I was guided through the entire process.
The rates were awesome , to the point I also refinanced an existing investment property whilst initially only looking to buy a new property.
Thanks to the loans.com team and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

Mathai80
Mathai80Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great example of customer retention

Lanni
LanniSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy, great rate

This was so easy to do plus with great Rates it couldn’t have been easier. The Team were very helpful and courteous and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Loans to friends and family.

Poor customer service!

Terrible experience dealing with their customer service people!
We were promised that our loan will be issued on Thursday but was released on Friday with us pushing! They were also not consistent with the requirements and each people on their team says different information, unreliable.

Great process - great rates

The process was quick and painless - and all the staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful. We had some issues with our existing bank when it came to settlement, but loans.com.au helped us work our way through.

A great experience

Applied for a new car loan through loans.com.au.
The experience was really good with the application process very smooth. Uploading the documents in the portal was smooth with each step of the way clearly identified. Approval was quick and then was assigned a manager who helped through to settlement. Overall very satisfied.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nan
NanPerth, WA

Very good and quick service

Excellent that’s why I was a customer since 2015 I am not good at writing in English so how can I write 30 words. Please Make this short and simple

I had a really great experience with everyone I spoke to. They were all helpful and honest, answering all questions I had. I am very satisfied with everything. I did not experience any issues.

Thiago S.
Thiago S.North Queensland, QLD

Satisfied with overall process!

Excellent guidance, support, advice, and communication. Excellent explanation. Always available to help in the customer service and loans department. Good app.
Only annoying thing was the app was asking for documentation in bits not all at once.
Managed to get refinanced in just over 24h, which was great!!
Very satisfying!

Balanced
Balanced

Wouldn't deal with them again

Business vehicle loan and they said they couldnt offer me a service. I asked what about a non businesss vehicle loan or 50/50. She said she cannot unhear what she heard.

Perfect. Amazing customer service and support!

Great response via the loans customer portal.
Very satisfying! Grade 10 of 10!

Fred
FredNorthern Territory

Fast and easy process if you have clear documents for submission the process is pretty much automated.

The percentage of loan was deciding factor as it was lowest in the market. Customer service was great. It was agreed for a fixed percentage for a period of 2 years.

Dane
DaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy online lending process

The process was so much simpler than the larger banks. The whole process was handled online. Our customer service manager was all over the mortgage process and made it simple by giving us all the correct information. The rate for the construction loan was competitive with most loans found online. I would recommend that anyone on pensions, DVA payments or other non employment income give them a go.

BaranClan
BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

LOANS.COM.AU HAS ALWAYS COME OUT IN FRONT WITH THE GOODS!

From the beginning of our home loan inquiry up to settlement, customer service was top notch with pleasing results. We have turned to loans.com.au for previous home loans and they cannot be faulted especially with their very compatible interest rates. Would not hesitate at all to recommend loans.com.au to anyone enquiring about home loans