Loans.com.au

Watch out - attractive interest rate and then....

Satisfactory customer service, however loans.com.au are very arrogant and unwilling to negotiate when interest rates become very uncompetitive (+0.75%) above their advertised rate! When approached and a review of the rate I was paying was requested, they refused! So ultimately I've switched to another institution. Watch out and do your homework - Not recommended.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maternity Leave discrimination

Rang these people up to inquire on a home loan and they will not lend to people on Maternity leave if more than 12 months regardless of if this is paid or not, further to this they will only accept half of the amount that is being paid as income.
This is discriminatory NOT responsible lending as they should accept what is on the payslip not part of it and not for a limited time.

Loan used for:Home Construction

Bubblegum

Bubblegum

Waste of time and rude staff

Horrific customer service

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Dirk

DirkWestern Australia

Re-financing

Re-financing process went very smooth and received a great rate and service. Their online tool, onTrack, works very well to inform customers of the application progress and to download and upload documents at your own time and be able to access them easily at one location at any time later.

Great offering and service

So far am delighted with the service and product from loans.com.au. Their customer service has been excellent and my former bank conceded there was no way they could compete with the interest rate offered. I will stand to save several hundred dollars a month and the transition was made very easy for me.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Stay far away from this bait

Do not expect to get the rates advertised on the website. Thats not what you will be on just a few months after. Completely disappointing experience for me. Learn from my mistake.

Loan used for:First Home

Cameron H.

Cameron H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate

Customer service was good, no extra costs involved other than advised and importantly a great rate! Would recommend to friends wishing to get a better deal than the big banks.

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Would highly recommend

I just refinanced my home loan with loans.com.au and I highly recommend them. A friend recommended them to me and Im glad she did. Everyone I spoke to were really helpful. I did have problems with the app but logging in online to upload documents I had no issues. Excellent rates too

Bree

BreeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic and fast service

The customer service was fantastic and refunded the extra cost back into my bank account and will give you 5 stars and recommended Loans.com.au to all my family and Friends

Liam M

Liam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time

Brad

Brad

Disorganised, not professional

I withdrew my home loan application after the sales team were unable to clearly articulate what documentation was required. If they cant get the front end right how will they be managing my loan ongoing? Looking elsewhere

Albert Ebenezer

Albert EbenezerSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great loan and service!

Our experience with loans.com.au was way beyond our expectation! The team at loans.com.au was excellent. They made our refinance as easy as it can be. The rate of 2.88% was half a percent less than what we had earlier. We have already recommended this to two of our friends!!

Gemma D.

Gemma D.Sydney, NSW

Welcome to refinancing in 2019! An impressive no-hassle, seam-free process.

I just refinanced my home loan and did the entire process online without meeting a single person - brilliant. The loans.com.au team was efficient, effective and saved me a shipload, a sweet saving of $6,000 per year in repayments! Stunning customer service at every turn of my application, loved the text message updates. Came across this non-bank lender on canstar.com.au and wanted to find a package that ticked all the boxes, no catches. Mission accomplished!

Samuel F.

Samuel F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

so far so happy

Just refinanced our residential home loan with loans.com.au. Pretty smooth application process.Got the formal approval in 1 week!Always got response in a timely manner,does not matter we sent email,or in app message.The settlement is very quick,done in 1 week since the contracts posted back to loans.com.au.
The current rate is 2.88%.Pretty happy with it.The internet banking is basic but functional. The only concern is little bit worry about the rate will be jacked up for existing customer,according to others' review.Let time to tell it.

Aaron U

Aaron USouth East Queensland, QLD

The sting in the tail.

Loan Start DateDecember 2014

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great product

My experience with loans.com.au was a good one. There home loan products are great, best value on the market and a great rate. I found the service to be excellent, customer service representatives were always very prompt to get back to us as, particularly as our 30 day settlement approached. Staff were friendly, informative and available. The online tool system is also user friendly. There were no unexpected hidden costs with this loan.

Loan used for:First Home

Joy

JoyVictoria

Very efficient and professional service

I was really impressed by the application process. Jessica the lending manager and Mike from sales support team were very efficient, professional. I have no hesitation recommending them to others.

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the lowest Home Loan interest rate

I am impressed with the wonderful service I received. The staff are very helpful and made the application process very easy. There were no hidden costs and and I received a very low interest rate.

John C

John CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast and friendly service

Great friendly service and had no issues throughout the whole process of our Morgage. Extremely satisfied with the rate offered. There were no hidden extra costs that surprised me. I would certainly recommend loans.com.au to everyone.