loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Melvin K
Melvin K

Last minute Extremely Intrusive Verification Process

It has an extremely intrusive verification process where you have to Scan your face using a proprietary application and process

This is on top of submitting all other documents e.g. drivers license, photographs, passport , payslips etc.

And the best part is they won't mention this verification untill very late into the application process, so you are essentially pressured into performing the invasive verification

I wouldn't recommend

Kieran
Kieran

Moving goalposts and clunky service model

Was tempted by the rate- would be fine if you have ample time and over 40% LVR. Found that the service model is call centre based and you will have at least 3 “reps” through the process lots of repeating yourself, paperwork going missing and takes you to drive the process. Also to note they make you pay for your own valuation (unlike the big 4) and they don’t lend to outside city centres. The team were always friendly but got the impression they feel very hamstring also by the inflexibility of their process. Ended up changing providers and had other competing priorities during the buying process, not worth the extra drama for the 0.10% interest rate difference. Would like to have supported a smaller business but yeah…

Dave B
Dave B

Very good loan provider

Very good communications with loan provider, let us know what was happening thru out whole process. Very good rate, would recommend to anyone looking for a car loan. Will use again if needed.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Dave! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

hsk8787
hsk8787

stick with the real banks...

they threatened to freeze my account because I fully offset my loans.
they also made discharging my loan so difficult. no forms available online, I had to call them up and go through the rigmorale with their retention process and taking way longer than normal banks. really unhappy with the process.

Deepesh P.
Deepesh P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

Received very prompt customer service from this company. Interest rate is very competitive for investment property. They didn't ask for unnecessary information and processed loan in timely manner with no hassle.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review!

Bad service

Discharging from Loans.com.au due to very high interest rates. The customer service kept changing originally agreed discharging date accusing another bank. Who is dishonest? Made complaint to AFCA. Trying to resolve discharging issues

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're sorry you're unhappy with your experience and we'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name, account number and phone number, someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Michael C.
Michael C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

About as smooth as possible

We had a good experience getting a loan with loans.com.au. Staff were helpful and did things in a timely manner. The online portal was easy to navigate, although it had some glitches and issues. Overall it was about as smooth as possible.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great feedback Michael! We're glad you enjoyed your experience.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Avoid

Positive: good rates. Negative: losing track of submitted documents; poor communication internally and with client; inadequate, confusing and slow requests for information. Had the appearance of poor systems supporting the staff, and had to pro-actively manage them during the application process.

Application Process
Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with your experience. We'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email sales@loans.com.au with your full name, mobile number and email address, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.

Jane Campbell
Jane Campbell

Excellent product and service! Thank you

I was so appreciative of how well Mason communicated and responded to my questions. In fact, even the first person who responded to my enquire was fantastic! Thank you very much. I drove away in my new car today. I HIGHLY recommend loans.com.au.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Jane, and congratulations on the new car! We're so happy you had a great experience with loans.com.au.

CeeJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a happy experience

Email has been sent

Sarah L.
Sarah L.South East Queensland, QLD

Such incredible service from start to finish

Matthew at loans.com.au was the epitome of a brilliant sales person. He was professional polite friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to provide information, always be available to talk (through my dozens of emails and calls each day) and help me get the best rate possible. I couldn’t fault the experience at all.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Sarah! We're so you had a great experience and Matthew was able to help you get a loan for your new car.

Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

Process was very quick and effortless. Every staff member that contacted us was always super friendly and efficient. They were on top of our application at every stage and responded very promptly each time ensuring that we got our loan on time!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review Sean. Enjoy your new Hyundai!

PotLuck097South East Queensland, QLD

SMSF Invest Property Loan refinance

Wonderful man I spoke to originally. I tried to refinance my loan from StGeorge to a more competitive rate. This company has only just started taking applications for these types of loans. Their portal is clunky at best. I had promises broken, bad updates from many different staff (usually a different staff member each time ). I eventually got sick of waiting.... from the application being taken, I got up to over 5 weeks with still no answer. Up to 9 weeks now and still haven't got to settlement . I don't think this company is capable to arrange this specific type of finance, even though they advertise it and that the process is easy. I haven't done many things that are harder.

PotLuck097

Update - had to stop the rot and stop trying to settle this complete joke. 10 weeks of my life I won't get back. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE YOUR LIKE DEPENDS ON IT.

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

Elysia B.
Elysia B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great.

Straight up honest! Loans.com.au Offered what I was looking for, fast turn around, very positive experience, customer service is excellent. I highly recommend them, they not only beat a competitor by 2.5% but also $1200 less on application fee.

Thank you!!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for leaving a great review Elysia! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with us.