MCT

MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forSecond Home

Debbo63

Debbo63AU

Cannot fault

Quick and easy process. The team at Loans.com.au were helpful and friendly to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures quick processing of loans. Their app Smart Money once you get the loan is brilliant, and very easy to use. I must say I was dubious at first when I saw the low rate but it was a a very quick process

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Loan used forRefinancing
Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed with the service!

From start to finish I could not fault loans.com.au staff and I could not be happier with the result of my loan application! I was skeptical going in because the rate was so much lower than others I'd seen on the market, but they followed through and got me a rate that is saving over $200 per month on my car loan.
From application to settlement took 4 days, and the whole process was so simple.

Could not rate the experience higher, I was shocked at how good it was.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Car ModelAudi Q2

Excellent customer service

Ben called me today regarding my car loan enquiry and he was very informative, he told me all the information I needed to know and more which left all my unsaid questions answered. Very friendly and non judgmental. Thanks Ben!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Jas, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with Ben and loans.com.au!

su R.

su R.Illawarra, NSW

I found it quick, friendly and easy process

It's my 2nd time to borrow money for my 2 different homes from loans.com.au, personally I have a good experience with these people. I found Precilia and Mike extremely helpful, customer focused and understood my needs.
I was happy the first time and happy for the 2nd time again.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We really appreciate it and are so lucky to have a customer like you. It makes us so happy to hear you had a great experience with loans.com.au not just once, but twice!

Danielle

Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

AndyE

AndyESydney, NSW

Very good customer service

Our loan interview was very well conducted by Tanah. Went through things staightforwardly and calmly. We were very happy with the process. Explained everything clearly.
Rate was good and as expected

Car ModelKia Carnival
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review, Andy! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a great experience with Tanah!

Fast and easy process

Tried a couple of different applications with other lenders and got annoyed and frustrated. Gave this mob a go and found a fast and easy process. Thanks Tanah Beattie who contacted me to finalise the application. Very pleasant and easy to talk to.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5 star review Chris, we really appreciate it!

Poor access to information

Access to information on your loans is quite poor. They don't readily allow you to print statements with relevant information, but will only display them on your user interface. They also don't tell you clearly how much you have already paid towards your loan. You will see your account balance dropping in spite of being interest only and you have no idea where that money's going. If you want an explanation, you have to contact them multiple times to get one, and often, the explanation is quite poor.
On the plus side, their loan rates are competitive, and they offer both an offset and redraw facility.

Jadee Rose

Jadee RoseSydney, NSW

Great experience with loans.com.au

I experienced excellent customer service from Kerrie. She's definitely an expert in her field. Made me comfortable asking silly questions as she took the time to explain and give her professional advice. In 15 minutes I understood more about my home loans and my options. This great customer service experience is far more than what I have received from my broker of many many years.

Will definitely use loans.com.au in the future.

Bella Burgess

Bella BurgessSydney, NSW

Easy process, clear information

Spoke to a few people while deciding on a loan application but all were prepared to answer my questions, recognised my return calls and helped explain the details I needed. Great customer service, happy to be a customer moving forward!

Car ModelToyota Corolla E180 Hatch
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Bella, we appreciate your feedback!

This is perfect!!!!!

Great customer service experience with this company. No issues while on this loan. Very satisfied with the rate I received for this loan. Fast track and response!!! Guide you through all steps.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Chia-chi! We're glad you had a wonderful experience.

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Loan used forInvestment Property
HAB

HABQueensland

Fast and Easy best service from Ranga

We fortunatley had the same person organise our two loans. Ranga is friendly, helpful and made this whole process easy! Thank you! Best service we have ever received. Very much appreciated

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your brilliant review! We appreciate it and are glad you had a great experience with Ranga and loans.com.au.

Zach M.

Zach M.

Awesome pricing backed by great customer service that is willing to help and go the extra mile!

Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III 4x4
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your brilliant review Zach! We appreciate it and are glad you had a great experience with Tiffany, Yvonne and loans.com.au.

Excellent service by Marisca and Laura

Excellent service by Marisca and Laura
It was a such pleasurable experience.
- Professional
- Clear and concise communication
- Caring, friendly and understanding ( I felt very easy and comfortable)
- Effective and efficient to the point
I strongly recommend people to use loan.com.au
I highly recommend Marisca and Laura to Loans. They are a great assets.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your fabulous review Mary! It was Laura and Marisca's pleasure to assist. We're so happy we were able to help you with your home loan.

Fast, professional and positive service

I was so happy to speak to an 'actual' person, without any delay about applying for a home loan. Katherine was extremely helpful, patient and professional in the information and advice offered and gave me assurances on loan information any my application that other lenders were vague about or would take 2 weeks to reply to. I am very happy with the service and loan option so far!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Natasha. We're so glad you had a great home loan experience.

Outstanding Service

I dealt with Tiffany and she was great! Patient, understanding, quick and knowledgeable, whilst offering unbeatable interest rates. Thanks for your amazing service! However, they do need to update their services with the RAV4 hybrid onto the green car loan options.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Cherna, thanks so much for your awesome feedback. We're glad Tiffany was able to assist.

Excellent service by Lani

- Prompt
- Helpful with queries throughout the process
- Quick service up to this point
- Made sure to provide callbacks

Happy overall with the way my application had been handled by the staff

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your kind words. We're glad you had a great experience with Lani and loans.com.au!

Maz

MazPerth, WA

Fantastic Service from Michael!

- answered all questions through my and checked in for understanding
- displayed empathy
- actively listened and resolved and problems that arose
- was a really quick and painless process
- all costs are outlined and explained, nothing hidden or unexpected and they are flexible if you decide to pay ahead.

All around great experience

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-stars Maz we appreciate your feedback on your car loan experience!