Terrible!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Start with lowish home loan Interest rate and then fail to pass on cuts

Fail to pass on rate cuts to existing customers, got in touch with them to ask if they'd consider passing on the cut, unfortunately they said no. Currently looking to re-finance. In fact the last .10% reduction (November 3rd 2020) hasn't even been acknowledged - as in no message to say they would or wouldn't be passing on......."ignore and it'll go away".

Lentheric

LenthericGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No rate cuts, slightly lower rate offered for new customers only, even the big banks are offering better rates.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Loan used forFirst Home
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Lentheric, thanks for your detailed feedback. We'd like to escalate your case to customer relations, so if you could please send your full name, email address and loan account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au and we'll assist ASAP.

Lyndal J

Lyndal JMurray Region, NSW

Outstanding service

Laura and Aroha worked with me to secure a home loan, recently. They were outstanding to deal with. Efficient, great communicators. The process was very fast and finalised very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com. Thank you both and to the whole team.

Loan used forSecond Home
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-stars Lyndal! We're so glad you found us easy to deal with, and we appreciate the recommendation.

check how much you will loan on a car first

After them pushing me to get my application through and hours on the computer getting forms to fill out that they lost twice only to be told they wont lend the amount that was talked about when i got the credit check because my brand new car isn't worth enough. the first thing that should have been checked is how much they will let you refinance on the car you have, not wait right up until the end to tell me. now I have a mark on my credit score for a loan that shouldn't have even gone through in the first place. pathetic system

blackphilip

blackphilip

Terrible controlling product

Car Modelblah
Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

High level of customer service and integrity

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forInvestment Property
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We've passed this right on to Sue!

Mriganka

MrigankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Need to pass rate cuts being an online lender

I refinanced to LCA few years back, as LCA, being a few online lender at that time, was offering competitive rates. Whilst I felt that they have a reasonably good Customer Service and online user experience (smooth settlement process and quick turnaround time for responding to queries etc.), however when it comes to passing the rate cuts to their customers over the last couple of years, they are not as quick as the other new online/Fintech lenders. Sometimes they pass only a certain percentage of the rate cut and sometimes they don't pass the rate cut at all.

Loan Start DateMay 2018
Ananya H.

Ananya H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High Early payment fees with future interest also charged

I have taken Car loan from this agency but they are charging High early payment fees with future interest as well which is coming $160 extra than the original payment .They are calculating as outstanding balance +21 months of early payment fees which is $408+one months interest.
So be careful once you take loan from them. Their break out fees is $700/time length of loan * number of month remaining for paying back loan.
It means even if pay early then also you are bearing all future interest with extra $160 in our case.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ananya, thanks for your feedback. We'd like to escalate your case to customer relations if you could please send your full name, email address and loan account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au and we'll assist ASAP.

Marco S.

Marco S.

No rate cut again.poor internet banking design

They didn't pass rate cut again,while even big 4 banks did that.
the internet banking also not easy to work with. You can't get a transaction receipt easily and for a normal task needs to do a few back and forward to get it done. Not user friendly compared to other banks internet banking.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Another rate cut not passed on!

Loans.com.au has again failed to pass on the November rate cut. Please avoid this lender at all costs as they do not care about existing customers!. I am sure they will reply with a scripted response about funding costs blah blah .... This organisation cannot be trusted to care about its existing customers. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

fahqteam

fahqteamSydney, NSW

Rate cuts

RBA cut rates 6 days ago and yet we don’t get informed on if it’s getting passed on or not, not even a time frame on when we will know, this is lazy and a horrible way to treat customers leaving them in the dark telling them nothing. Not one thing said in media release

2020homewa

2020homewaPerth, WA

So far so good

Andrew was super helpful in arranging my loan & the app once I could access (hint best to log in on the website home page) has been easy to use & easy to upload docs. I’m at the stage of printing, signing & returning mortgage docs after having my loan approved. It is a bit daunting doing it yourself & hoping all docs are in order but settlement is some time away so I have time to provide more or duplicate docs if required.
So far it’s been an easy, no fuss, no frills process. I would recommend loans.com.au if you’re ok with an amount of diy.

Loan used forSecond Home
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hey there, thanks so much for the great feedback and the recommendation. If there's anything else we could do to make the service 5-star, please let us know!

Madelyn

MadelynVictoria

Great team

I dealt with Ranga for my car loan and found him to be helpful and efficient at all times. In fact the whole team I felt went above and beyond to help me. So very grateful. Would definitely recommend anyone to use loans.com.au for their lending needs.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review Madelyn! We've passed this on to Ranga and the team!

Eric

EricSydney, NSW

Interest rate from good to bad for existing customer

I have a home loan with them for 6 years and I think it's time to move. Their rate was competitive at the start as a new customer but become worse when the interest rate moved up and down over the years, the gap between new customer/other lenders and mine is getting wider. I was disappointed when the rate was fast to increase and slow/no to pass the reduction. I thought I could stay with them for the full term. Who enjoy the paperwork to switch lender if your rate is great from the start to end? Loyalty got punished.

Laural

LauralSouth East Queensland, QLD

Initially great! But haven’t passed on interest rate cuts! What’s the point??

The customer service was great but I would no longer recommend. They didn’t pass on the interest rate cuts 3 times even though I was on variable. The point of being with them is that they have competitive rates but they are now higher then the big four. Disappointed!

cas

casMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy as pie

I recently purchased a corollla hybrid vehicle using finance from Loans.com.
From beginning to end the service was great - and it was done easily - more easily than getting the vehicle which took longer as it had to be ordered off the factory ... I would highly recommend this team- good rates and great service.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Car ModelToyota Corolla
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your fantastic review Cas, we're so happy we could help and you're happy with your new Toyota Corolla Hybrid!

Paolo

PaoloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Un-organized, wasted time

I've always used Dealer Financing and this is my first time trying a 3rd party financing. It started out well with Loans.com.au, talked to multiple people within the company and it was apparent that there are no internal communication wtihin the company, different people different information all the time which was confusing. I was pre-approved, then someone told me I was approved then I had an issue with 'serviceability'. The staff themselves were very nice, not their problem that their processes are not working. Wasted 2 weeks of my time with them, went to the dealer and got approved within 24hrs at the same rate.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

MaihSydney, NSW

Biggest scammer of your money

Maih

No need. I have wasted too much of my time on empty promises from loans.com.au and your complaint department refused to pay my valuation fees back. I have now also filed a complaint with AFCA.

DDP

DDPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wasting time of 20mins of their rate review team

Totally wasting of time I've called to review my rate. They didn't update my residential address from the old property and kept saying that I am living in a different address so it is an investment loan. Also she couldn't let me know what O/O rate they could offer before I can provided any info to them. What if I spent all my efforts sending her my DL, bank statements and she told me I couldn't only have 0.02% rate reduction? Totally waste of time, good luck with you. I felt so lucky that I had refinanced the other one out from you last year and am going to do one more this year.

Loan Start DateNovember 2016