Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Hman
HmanPort Macquarie

Could not fault.

Very competitive interest rate, an application fee that was a third of a competitor and absolute first class customer service. And finally they didn't try and come up with dodgy reasons to increase the interest rate like other companies.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

James
JamesCentral Queensland, QLD

A wonderful experince

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for this wonderful review James, we're so happy Ranga and Yvonne were able to help and you had a fantastic experience.

ellen k.
ellen k.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very good

Very quick and easy process, messaging feature was very helpful and response time was fast. The app made it easy to check progress and upload documents at any time. I would use loans.com again

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your great feedback Ellen. If there's anything we could do to make our service 5-star, please let us know!

Excellent self serve platform!

Very easy process and I love being up to date with every step of the process! The app is very iser friendly and the you feel like your documents set priority!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Erik, we hope you love your new Hyundai!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sally S
Sally SAU

So happy

I would like to thank Ray for his absolutely brilliant customer service. His knowledge and care really made this process less stressful and I couldn't have had a better staff member to look after me. This is my third loans through loans.com.au and when I did this process on my own the first time, I had wonderful customer service even back then. I was fortunate enough to have Ray look after me this time and my experience was even better. I can't thank Ray enough for every conversation we had and his help with my application process. I cannot thank Ray enough.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Sally! We'll share this with Ray.

Highly unimpressed

Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brodie & Gaurav gave exceptional customer service - they were very professional & courteous at all times & answered all my questions efficiently & promptly. Would highly recommend them. Five stars & 10/10 for this company.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Cathleen! We're so happy we could assist.

Sa Faamatala
Sa Faamatala

This is an awesome one

The service that I was given was an awesome one.A great compination of professionalism and persuasive service for customer to stay.As this is my first car since arrival here in Australia,my finance experience with you guys will always be treasured as long as remain in this country.
My first phone enq and got a pre-approval from manager Tiffany excited me to look for a car and move forward.I was regularly recieving emails offering help and updates of process.Then I phoned and spoke with Officer Rose who was even helpful and awesome So my prayer is for the good Lord to bless your company with more business,and consider me to be one of your awesome customer.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your fantastic review! We'll share this with Tiffany, Rose and the team. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Initial low interest rate will rise

I refinanced by mortgage several years ago with this company due to the much lower interest rate on offer. However this didn’t last & the interest rate crept up either due to them not passing on rate cuts or occasionally increasing their rate because of ‘addition funding costs’. As a result the interest is now higher than that my from my previous borrower.
It is also significantly higher than the interest rate being offered to new customers on their website.
I have no issue with the service I received in dealing with this company.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Anthony, thanks for your honest review we appreciate your feedback. We'd like to review this for you. Can you please send through your full name, loan a/c number and mobile to loansolutions@loans.com.au and someone can be in touch shortly.

Warren G.
Warren G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

loansharks.com.au

Rejected their home loan offer after approval so they dropped my credit score. They ask for your debit card details upfront on first phone call. Interest rates can jump 1% before settlement even when fixed. BEWARE
BEWARE, BEWARE

loansharks.com.au

Hayley G.loans.com.au

All On line is bit difficult for some

After a couple of calls and talking to the helpful staff I finally got the paper work in, well its not on paper eh.
Emails and attaching information was a learning curve and the guys and girls were very helpful.

One thing that was a negative when the first direct debit was done the merchant came up as FMC not Firstmac and I cancelled my Bank account and cards as I thought that I had been scammed, lots of work now to re set up all my banking and direct debits again. Note to Management this was a huge disruption to my life.

Very bad, stay away

Have changed terms halfway loan without consent. They added a early payout fee without my consent or compensation. They have also added other fees when I was told initially by the sales rep there were none. But the changi8 of contract terms mid loan period is the most disturbing and surely illegal

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

The worst home loan we have ever had! Hopefully we can refinance these thieves soon! They offered us good rates then 6 months after they lifted their home loan rate to over 3%! They advertise 2.46% but hey charge us 3.02%!!! They are the biggest scam on the Aussie home loan market! Nobody should deal with companies like loans.com.au!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi George, thanks for leaving feedback. We'd like to look into this. Please send us an email with your full name, loan a/c number and mobile number to customercare@loans.com.au and we will look into this for you and see what we can do to assist.

Mishmemoo
MishmemooPerth, WA

Refinance from 1 of Big 4

We were very apprehensive from the start after being with one of the big 4 for many years...the whole process from start to finish was simple with the "On Track" app...we now have a great rate...if you are considering changing your home loan "JUST DO IT" and kick the big 4 to the Kerb..Thanks Loans.com.au..

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review! We're so glad we could assist.

Read more reviews - page 2