Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter

Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter

See the Best Electronics in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wilfred v

Wilfred vVic, 3199

It really makes the biggest speakers on your old unit a great option

I bought this unit after looking at the Chromecast which is ceasing production. The set up was simple, it easily paired with my phone, it requires either a red/white or aux input connection. I couldn't get it to work from a headphone socket. It doesn't need Wi-Fi like the Chromecast so if your Wi-Fi is weak it is a good option. It has the best sound from my Phillips MIDI CD/ Tape/ Record player and now with Bluetooth the bases are covered.

armorasha

armorashaAdelaide SA

Love it! Wirelessly send Apple Music, Spotify to older hi-fi systems or computer speakers.

ash

ashAdelaide

Logitech BT doesn't connect

Have had this for six months and have found connection very intermittent - it often doesn't pick up, even after multiple attempts at a close distance; over all very disappointing.

wahaha

wahahaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Strong connection but no ask to connect

It is no doubt that the connection range is very strong with its charger but every time I turn on bluetooth, it just automatically connect to it no matter what. Then I found out there is option to set the device to ask for connection, which means only force all registered bluetooth devices connect to it.

skiwii

skiwii

Great device, no USB power unfortunately

Easy to set up.
A great device for streaming via bluetooth to your stereo. I have it connected to my stereo amplifier. You could maybe connect it to a tiny set of speakers with the headphone jack but in this case the speakers would operate as headphones i.e. very little power.
The drawback for me is the lack of USB power supply, which means that this unit is always on regardless of when my amplifier is on. My amp has a USB connection so ideally I would power the device from this so when the amp is off, so is the device.

iglooman

igloomanSydney, NSW

WYSIWYG Very Cheap and Fine Quality is Achievable if you Know How.

Ben

Ben

Awful sound coming out of 3.5mm jack!