Logitech C170

Logitech C170

MPN: LOG-960-000761

1.8

Very low quality videos ! Never buy

Bought one recently , from bigw, they offer a discount as well. Totally worthless videos. Only photos are 5mega pyxle, vidios are low quality vga vidios . Very dark unclear when it comes to night time regardless whatever the lights we provide.
***Also cannot mount for laptops***

Purchased in September 2019 at Bigw for A$23.80.

Great webcam for video calling

This is the most reliable webcam i have ever had, it sits cleanly on my monitor and is great for video calling since it can track motion cleanly and you can see the person using this webcam very well.
the software is a bit bland, and hasn't been updated since 2015 for some reason.
overall it is a great value, with 720p picture quality and an inbuilt mic that doesn't sound atrocious.

Won't go higher than 360p.

I was promised HD 720p video capture, but the highest resolution it will go is 360p, and there isn't even any HD quality to it. My crappy built-in webcam is better than this. Why did I waste almost $30 on this? Luckily, I'll be getting that money back from Walmart fairly soon.

Electronics