Logitech Wireless Wave Combo MK550

Logitech Wireless Wave Combo MK550

MPN: ING-1532461

See the Best Mice in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vacublaster

VacublasterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks Good Performs Poorly

Gijam

GijamNelson Bay

Ride The Wave Combo!!

Love this little combo, keyboard is easy to use, quiet, feels solid and has great features, controls music, programs & much more love the wave, comfortable for Arthritic hands!! The mouse is smooth, frisky & responsive, nice thin waist & great for small hands. Installation was a dream, opened the box, pulled out the tabs that protected the batteries, popped in the Logitech dongle & away she went, in an instant, that's what I'm talking bout!! I bought this combo to replace my MX5500 which I have loved, due to constant blue tooth issues on my computer, so the wireless has saved me a lot of drama, I'm certainly happy with her replacement!!

Deano

DeanoPerth

Reliable, Useful Features and Nice to Type On

frasercj

frasercjAU

I've had this combination now for over 5 years and I continue to love it. Batterys last months even after lots of game play and assignment writting. The keyboard is user friendly with lots of extra's for media play. A cordless design always keeps that desk looking tidy and the black finish sets it off nicely. The mouse could have an extra thumb button for easier internet surfing and game play though that is the only fault which I can find with this device.
Looks great, easy to setup, mouse is light and responsive. Great battery life
Is slightly expensive