3Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750

88% · 71 · 13%

honkas
honkasSouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts
  Verified K750R

solid keyboard, decent feel. Solar too!!

Full sized keyboard with solar battery recharge capability! Wow! doesn't require strong light to keep charge.. ambient light is good enough.. solar app can be bit flaky connecting so not sure what the go with that is as i sometimes can't check how much charge i'm receiving..

solar panels have a glossy feel which will get dirty over time..connects via unifying device.. wish it could be bluetooth though.. No backlit keys unfortunately but the feel of this keyboard is lovely.

Ability to tilt the keyboard on angle but they feet do feel a little flimsy. A quiet keyboard means i won't be disturbing others when typing..

fair value
fair value64 posts

Best performance/ poor reliability

Love this keyboard to use. Wireless connection spotty.

Fails to connect. Helpdesk unhelpful for fixing but did replace my 'faulty' keyboard in a customer focused manner.

So my review is

Keyboard 5/5

Reliability 1/5

Service 4/5

Would recommend.

EC.
EC.Mitcham14 posts
  K750

Best keyboard i've ever had

I've had this keyboard for so long thus K750 model is discontinued already. But I must say, this keyboard is by far the most comfortable and long lasting ketboard i've had. I love how it's wireless and solar powered. My desk is next to a window and my keyboard is always fully charged. It goes hand in hand with my Logitech wireless mouse.

Dah Hopper
Dah HopperEverett, WA USA5 posts
FNQer
FNQer

Solar-powered Logitech K750R

At night, under weaker light conditions, this solar-powered KB is a pain to type on. Weak lighting conditions makes the keys lag in its response, making typing a simple sentence a chore. And I can touch type better than most, having learnt to type 60 wpm on a manual typewriter when I was in Grade 6.

Solar-powered is just another marketing gimmick - as I need to shine my desk lamp onto the keyboard to make ti more responsive to my typing.

I regret dropping $100 on this product.

Pierre11
Pierre11Brisbane3 posts

Pleasant surprise

I am typing this review on this keyboard. I got this primarily because I wanted a slim keyboard with low profile keys. I thought the solar part was a bit of a gimmick but have to say so far I am very impressed with this keyboard. The build quality is excellent and the keyboard maintains a 100% charge in an indoor office environment. The only issue is that the wireless connection seems to drop out from time to time - probably because the receiver is plugged into the back of the desktop computer. I bought a new mouse at the same time and it works well with the same unifying receiver. I would also like to have a small LED light to indicate when CAPS LOCK is on.

T Zaw
T ZawSydney7 posts

Great keyboard so far

Using it for a year now. No issue so far. Loving it.

Very light, stylish and easy to carry around or store it in office.

smfzi
smfziSouth East Queensland, QLD61 posts
  Wireless Solar Keyboard

Great idea, almost the perfect keyboard

I have had this keyboard for a few years now and I love the fact that it is wireless and runs completely on ambient solar light. Very little light comes through my office window, but this keyboard just never stops.

The only issue I have is that after a while, some of the keys started to get mixed up. The two apostrophes were jumbled and I had to type a space after it for it to appear. If not for this issue, it would be my ideal computer keyboard.
Solar powered, wireless, light, space saving, good ergonomic design
Keystrokes got muddled after a few years