Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000

Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000

See the Best Keyboards in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Microsoft

4.3
    Bibi
    Bibi

Ergonomic typing

Ergonomic typing layout is why i got it. Been using it almost daily for a few months now and i do notice less hand fatigue. But annoyed that the lettering is already beginning to rub off! I took off two stars for that as it's not what i expected.

Purchased in .

Mark B.
    Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good quality and comfortable

I've always been a fan of Microsoft keyboards and mice and this one is no different. Very comfortable and easy to type on. Mouse is great for gaming - no lag observed unlike previous other brands I have used. After trying a friends one, I bought two - one for work and home. Would highly recommend. The only downside is they use a dongle as opposed to bluetooth (but at this price point, it's to be expected).

Purchased in at Officeworks for $52.25.

Thestorydude
    ThestorydudeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect for those who do a lot more typing than most

I bought this keyboard because I write Screenplays on my computer, and make no mistake; a screenplay is approximately 100 pages, and one would be spending at the max, an entire day typing up their screenplay using the appropriate software. Because this keyboard is comfortable, it doesn't put any stress on the wrists and the fingers that are doing the typing. It is responsive when it comes to typing fast, and reasonably priced too.

AlleyEd
    AlleyEd

So easy to use and long lasting

I've had this keyboard for 4 years now and it's the most comfortable and easy to use keyboard I've ever owned. I spend more than 10 hours a day sitting at a computer and typing and this keyboard is still going strong with no issues. I hope they keep selling them because when this one finally does need replacing I want the exact same model.

Keyboards

Find out how Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 compares to other Keyboards

Chris .m
    Chris .mMelbourne

I've had 2 of these and they break after 1 year like clockwork!

The keyboard is fantastic! It works really well and the media keys are great. But it's short lived and all of a sudden they stop working after 1 year. Both of my keyboards were in great condition. No spills or damage, but all of a sudden they would stop.. never to work again. I think Microsoft legitimately planned for them to stop working instantly after 12 months. Otherwise I would be using the one I bought 2 years ago! But seriously don't bother. Buy a better one which will last longer.

notis82
    notis82

Really is a comfort keyboard!

Spending 10 + hrs in front of a computer without the proper equipment you are bound to get an injury. As you sit your hands down you will notice your hands do not sit straight out, this key board curves out as your hands do. Boom Comfort!
    Easy plug and play with the usb connection, exactly the same layout as a standard keyboard, but with the comfort and the curve.
    Comfort, what more can you ask for?
    Does not have the rear feet to raise the keyboard slightly as with the others.