FURminator Long Hair Dog deShedding Tool

FURminator Long Hair Dog deShedding Tool

Giant, Large, Medium, Small and Toy

See the Best Pet Grooming & Hygiene in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Amazing and magic for my german shepard

Amazing and magical for my german shepard, takes all the loose hair off effectively and well worth the money, much more effective than brusing.

Sasha

Sashacentral coast

Fluffy pupp!!!

Bought this a while ago for my new puppy (around 4 months old) & this FURminator works great! Tidies up my puppy and make it look fluffy. Good for value and really liked this

Jay

Jay

Great! But expensive at pet shops

This is the best brush I have found. My new fave thing. ( It used to be the vacuum cleaner). Not sure about 90%, not going to test the claim, but effective. Dog tolerant but not thrilled. It is a very fine-toothed metal comb and I love the cleaning part! I think the teeth could bend easily if it's dropped so I will keep it in a tupperware box to protect it. I've only just got it so not sure how robust it is. Much cheaper online.

Nettie

NettieBright, Victoria

Love, love, love it

I have an inside border collie, he sheds heaps. Twice a week with the furminator he’s happy, he’s being brushed, and I am too. Much less vacuuming. Great product.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Shocked at how much fur is collected

My new rescur cat has longer fur than I realised. With summer starting up I bought this product (purple handle)and boy does it work well. Just a few strokes and I've collected hair. Given cats ingest 2/3rds of their fur when grooming surely thia ia going to help my new cat

Buddy

BuddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Long haired chihuahua loves it

I purchased one of these furminators online.
My dog loves being brushed with it, but I do have to be careful as it can grab the hair and pull if I'm too gun-ho.
It removes a lot of hair as it promises, and that's all I needed.
The brush is comfortable to hold as the design is quite ergonomic.

XC40

XC40Sydney

Not great on very soft fur

shaza

shazamandurah

does the job

Certainly gets rid of more fur than any of my other brushes do & my mastiff x staffy loves it & thats good enough for me. However ive seen these in the pet shops for a whopping $80 I got mine online for $20 wouldnt pay any more than that tho. The tool itself is manufactured to a good standard nice sturdy handgrip & the plastic surround is very thick & solid. Think this will last forever & i'm happy with the product so I will not be buying any more brushes like I used to in the past. Im giving this 5 stars as I found it is the best out there SO FAR......

Anne S

Anne SMelbourne

More hair shed

Furminator markets as no more hair on your carpet. I have a small retriever, who is an inside dog (apart from night bed) who is washed/groomed every 3 weeks. Each time I use FURminator it pulls out heaps of fine hair, which looks more like new growth than "dead" hair. Problem is that for next 2 weeks I end up with hair all over the carpets. Rather than stop hair, I seem to end up with more hair on carpet.
Pulls out lots of fine hair
End up with heaps more hair shedding for next 2 weeks