Kellie Cassidy

Kellie CassidySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bridesmaid dress alteration

Mai at the Rockingham store was so amazing. I had my dress altered in Qld and it was such a disappointing job. I took it into Looksmart at Rockingham and she was shocked with how the dress looked and the job that had been done. I got them to take the entire dress in and fix the shoulders that the other alterations place had done. When I picked it up, just looking at the dress the difference was amazing. It fits me wonderfully now and she fixed the shoulders and they look amazing. Cannot recommend Mai and the team at Rockingham enough. They do such excellent work and are so friendly and their work is beautiful

Very happy!

Looksmart have done a couple of alteration jobs for me now & I have been very happy with the results! Thank-you so much!

Store LocationWhitfords

Alterations

Polite & fabulous service very good price and quality of alterations were extremely professional. Cheerful and relaxed atmosphere will use this business again.

Carmel D.

Carmel D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

After trying Dress Makers on Air Tasker, Look Smart was convenient & cheaper. Cami at Myer was great, Professional & Efficient. Thanks

Bashir; an artist with a needle and thread

Amazing work from Bashir. Quick, and with no hassles. Always happy to help out, even with the last minute pin up.

Harry Mostert

Harry MostertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service!

Sam and her team are amazing - have taken 2 formal dresses for alterations and they exceed our expectations every time. Friendly staff and wonderful service. Thank you !!!

Jess G.

Jess G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Forest Hill Looksmart Alterations-amazing service

I am a regular customer at the Looksmart Alterations in Forest Hill & Yan is so helpful and amazing at altering all my clothing. I trust her with fixing all my clothes and it’s always completed so quickly.

Shezz

ShezzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent work

I've had both hems taken up on dresses and trousers enlarged at the waist by Looksmart Marion in Adelaide SA. The work was exactly as asked and I didn't have to wait long to pick my items up. For what they do the price is very reasonable and worth it. They were very receptive to solving problems and discussing the procedure with me. Well done to the very nice people there, thank you.

Soo-Lee

Soo-LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use. Ruined my skirt

Do not take clothes here for alterations.
Paid for a skirt to be ruined. With no time left to have it fixed before the event.
I took a formal skirt in to have altered as it was too big. When we took it in I had some time before the event so was able to leave it there for 2 weeks.
On the day of pick up, it wasn't ready. He was sitting there working on it.
Told me to come back in 15 minutes.
Came back and tried on the skirt to find it still way too big.
He then told me to come back tomorrow.
Went back the next day to be told again, to come back in 10 mins. He was still working on it.
Finally took it home to discover he ruined the material. There is multiple holes in the back of the dress.
Absolutely disgusted with this service.

Ellie Rentoul

Ellie Rentoul

Dina at Indooroopilly Shopping Town in Brisbane was AMASING!

Dina at Indooroopilly Shopping Town in Brisbane was AMASING! She has altered a very complex lace dress & a number of other items - and it looks like a designer cocktail dress now! THANK YOU, Dina for your hard work & creativity! I would not hesitate to recommend you to my friends & family.

Excellent service

The team did a fantastic job on our wedding suits. The lady at the front desk had excellent knowledge and offered great advice to make the suit the best and most stylish fit possible. The end result was a perfect fit!

T Jakimovski

T JakimovskiSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Looksmart Rouse Hill did an amazing job fixing my daughter's dance costumes, they were not easy alterations, so I was so happy with the way they were finished, very professional, lots of care taken, I would definitely recommend

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy

Looksmart Indooroopilly did a fantastic job on my daughters Formal Dress. They Fitted the dress perfectly to my daughters body. We are extremely happy and highly recommend Looksmart for alterations.

Adissppointedcustomer

Adissppointedcustomer

Do not follow up on their policy to fix mistakes or money back guarantee

• +6Thumbnail

Fantastic work

Tracey intuitively knows exactly what I want done and does it in a timely manner and at an affordable price. Highly recommend Looksmart Colonnades SA for all embroidery and alterations!

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional alteration

I purchased a winter jacket online that needed the sleeves altered as they were too long. Tracey managed to shorten the sleeves whilst retaining the original look of the jacket before the alteration. Overall a professional job and the quality of her work is outstanding. Our family will not go anywhere else for any alteration’s or dry cleaning.

lynnette

lynnetteHobart, TAS

Very happy with the work done.

Just like to let everybody know that i was very happy with the work done at Looksmart (Northgate, Glenorchy) i found the staff easy to talk to and very professional in the job they did for me. Regards Lynnette

Maureen W.South East Queensland, QLD

tailor made

Loc is a tailor and the alterations he made reflected that He is personable knowledgeable and friendly The service he provided assisted my 92 year old mother to have confidence in him. The end result reflected his ability

Looksmart A.Looksmart Alterations

Hi Maureen, We really appreciate you letting us know about your experience at our store. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, Looksmart Alterations team

Maureen W.

Hi Loc My Mum Sheila Harrison was back there today. Thank you and all staff for helping her and making her very happy. Regards Maureen

Huy

HuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Always pull through

These guys are amazing and always have my items altered on time and exactly to my liking. They are always willing to work closely with me and are consistently helpful, friendly and accommodating.

Looksmart A.Looksmart Alterations

Hi Huy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Looksmart Alterations team

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You won’t find better!

I have had my high end Italian suits and jackets worked on by expensive alterations stores but nothing compares with the work Yan and her team at Looksmart Forest Hill provide.
She finds a way, however complicated or seemingly impossible, to bring your clothes close to perfection.
Not once have I been anything other than than delighted by her skill, price, speed and happy attitude.
There is one negative review on here. Ignore it. Yan had nothing to do with the job and I would direct your attention to the overwhelming stream of satisfied customers who, like me, return time and again to watch her literally weave her magic.

Looksmart A.Looksmart Alterations

Hi Robert, Thank you for this amazing review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, Looksmart Alterations team