Jess G.

Jess G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Forest Hill Looksmart Alterations-amazing service

I am a regular customer at the Looksmart Alterations in Forest Hill & Yan is so helpful and amazing at altering all my clothing. I trust her with fixing all my clothes and it’s always completed so quickly.

Store LocationForest Hill
Chris

Chris Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality alteration.

I had a pair of jeans that needed stitching around the leg hem to stop them fraying so I expected an overlock stitch. They simply did one very uneven row around the hems with some of the stitching going in and out of the frayed edge and thus not sealing it in, I took them back and they still didn't fix properly, had to go elsewhere to get the alteration done.

Store LocationWestfield, Doncaster
Shezz

ShezzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent work

I've had both hems taken up on dresses and trousers enlarged at the waist by Looksmart Marion in Adelaide SA. The work was exactly as asked and I didn't have to wait long to pick my items up. For what they do the price is very reasonable and worth it. They were very receptive to solving problems and discussing the procedure with me. Well done to the very nice people there, thank you.

Store LocationMarion. South Australia

Soo-Lee

Soo-LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use. Ruined my skirt

Do not take clothes here for alterations.
Paid for a skirt to be ruined. With no time left to have it fixed before the event.
I took a formal skirt in to have altered as it was too big. When we took it in I had some time before the event so was able to leave it there for 2 weeks.
On the day of pick up, it wasn't ready. He was sitting there working on it.
Told me to come back in 15 minutes.
Came back and tried on the skirt to find it still way too big.
He then told me to come back tomorrow.
Went back the next day to be told again, to come back in 10 mins. He was still working on it.
Finally took it home to discover he ruined the material. There is multiple holes in the back of the dress.
Absolutely disgusted with this service.

Store LocationElizabeth
Ellie Rentoul

Ellie Rentoul

Dina at Indooroopilly Shopping Town in Brisbane was AMASING!

Dina at Indooroopilly Shopping Town in Brisbane was AMASING! She has altered a very complex lace dress & a number of other items - and it looks like a designer cocktail dress now! THANK YOU, Dina for your hard work & creativity! I would not hesitate to recommend you to my friends & family.

Store LocationLookSmart Alterations

Excellent service

The team did a fantastic job on our wedding suits. The lady at the front desk had excellent knowledge and offered great advice to make the suit the best and most stylish fit possible. The end result was a perfect fit!

T Jakimovski

T JakimovskiSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Looksmart Rouse Hill did an amazing job fixing my daughter's dance costumes, they were not easy alterations, so I was so happy with the way they were finished, very professional, lots of care taken, I would definitely recommend

Store LocationRouse Hill NSW 2155
Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy

Looksmart Indooroopilly did a fantastic job on my daughters Formal Dress. They Fitted the dress perfectly to my daughters body. We are extremely happy and highly recommend Looksmart for alterations.

Store LocationIndooroopilly Queensland

Do not follow up on their policy to fix mistakes or money back guarantee

• +6
Store LocationErina Fair

Fantastic work

Tracey intuitively knows exactly what I want done and does it in a timely manner and at an affordable price. Highly recommend Looksmart Colonnades SA for all embroidery and alterations!

Store LocationColonnades SA
Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional alteration

I purchased a winter jacket online that needed the sleeves altered as they were too long. Tracey managed to shorten the sleeves whilst retaining the original look of the jacket before the alteration. Overall a professional job and the quality of her work is outstanding. Our family will not go anywhere else for any alteration’s or dry cleaning.

Store LocationLook Smart Colonades
lynnette

lynnetteHobart, TAS

Very happy with the work done.

Just like to let everybody know that i was very happy with the work done at Looksmart (Northgate, Glenorchy) i found the staff easy to talk to and very professional in the job they did for me. Regards Lynnette

Store Locationnorthgate shopping centre , glenorchy, tasmania

Maureen W.South East Queensland, QLD

tailor made

Loc is a tailor and the alterations he made reflected that He is personable knowledgeable and friendly The service he provided assisted my 92 year old mother to have confidence in him. The end result reflected his ability

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza
Looksmart A.Looksmart Alterations

Hi Maureen, We really appreciate you letting us know about your experience at our store. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, Looksmart Alterations team

Maureen W.

Hi Loc My Mum Sheila Harrison was back there today. Thank you and all staff for helping her and making her very happy. Regards Maureen

Huy

HuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Always pull through

These guys are amazing and always have my items altered on time and exactly to my liking. They are always willing to work closely with me and are consistently helpful, friendly and accommodating.

Looksmart A.Looksmart Alterations

Hi Huy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Looksmart Alterations team

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You won’t find better!

I have had my high end Italian suits and jackets worked on by expensive alterations stores but nothing compares with the work Yan and her team at Looksmart Forest Hill provide.
She finds a way, however complicated or seemingly impossible, to bring your clothes close to perfection.
Not once have I been anything other than than delighted by her skill, price, speed and happy attitude.
There is one negative review on here. Ignore it. Yan had nothing to do with the job and I would direct your attention to the overwhelming stream of satisfied customers who, like me, return time and again to watch her literally weave her magic.

Store LocationLooksmart Forest Hill
Looksmart A.Looksmart Alterations

Hi Robert, Thank you for this amazing review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, Looksmart Alterations team

Chris K.

Chris K.Perth, WA

This is perfect work.

I have just had some alterations done and they are perfect.. Well done , I will be having more work done with these people. You are brilliant and very competent people!

Store LocationLooksmart Joondalup
Looksmart A.Looksmart Alterations

Hi Chris, We really appreciate the time you've taken to leave us this lovely review. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Looksmart Alterations team

Review of Alteration work

Alteration Review - Carindale Brisbane branch - very polite and lovely service - lighting quick and reasonably priced. Looks like work excellent. Great to know you can have a 1-hr turnaround too - will definitely come back again. Thankyou

Looksmart A.Looksmart Alterations

Hi Sebastian, We really appreciate the time you've taken to leave us this lovely review. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Looksmart Alterations team

Sharon

Sharon

Estella is truly amazing & an asset to the company

I have been a regular customer at Looksmart Alterations at Whitfords shopping centre & have to say the reason I go back each time is because of the excellent service & workmanship of their staff Estella.

Estella is very professional, experienced and patient & she is also caring & meticulous with every customer & piece of work. Nothing is too difficult or complicated for her and each and every time her work is of a high standard and quality. I will highly recommend her to anyone wanting alteration work done as she is a real asset to the company. A big thank you Estella for truly caring about your customers and amazing us each and every time!

Store LocationLooksmart Alterations store at Westfield Whitfords

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the great review. We are thrilled to hear about your experience at our Whitford store. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind regards, Looksmart Alterations team

Nadia

NadiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Small Business 101: The Customer is always Right

Store LocationWestfield Carindale

Service user

Do not use this service!!

Very bad service. Hem in clothing came loose after 1 week. Staff in Newcastle store were very rude - stood in shop for 15 minutes before anyone even acknowledged I was there. Made a complaint to head office - I rang twice and I was told area manager would call back but of course no one did. They talk about customer satisfaction but clearly dont care. I will never use this service again - and recommend that others dont.I found a much cheaper and better quality service through my local dry cleaner.

Store LocationNewcastle nsw