LU Petit Ecolier

LU Petit Ecolier

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Erin B.

Erin B.Baltimore, Maryland

Best cookies I've ever had!!!!!

Ladyoftruth

Ladyoftruth

The Taste Is Not Bad But The Price Is Over-rated.

French Biscuits Company LU offers a wide range of biscuits that are expensive and not that yummy as expected.
Honestly I grudge paying too much money when I can buy organic dark chocolate biscuits with the same price as LU.
The quality is not bad at all, but the price is expensive.

The best biscuit every

These lush chocolate biscuits were discovered by me at my local supermarket. I introduced them to my work mates and all of us cannot get enought of them. The milk chocolate top along with the buttery biscuit is like heaven in your mouth, not too sweet, just right. There is even a dark chocolate biscuit variety for those who prefer this. They look stylish on a plate for your visitors and I can guarantee they will love them. 10 points to this European biscuit.
The smooth taste, competitive price, on a winner for my visitors.
I cannot buy them any more. Please help!!

RR11
RR11

They are the most amazing biscuits ever!

Manly eater
Manly eater

Indeed - neither in Coles nor Woolies anymore!
Please help!

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

These are good tasty chocky bikkies for a rare treat. They would be perfect in a gift hamper because they look so classy and tasty and elegant. They are a bit more expensive, but they are worth it for the rare treat only. I would not buy these on a regular basis because I know how naughty they are.
I bought these because they were on special and they looked so rich and inviting. I liked the indulgence they provided for me. They are a occasional treat to have with a cuppa. They are tasty and rich and I can stop after 2 biscuits because they are too rich for me.
These are a bit more expensive and I find these most often on the very top shelf in the supermarket, so I am not sure why that is.