LU Petit Ecolier

LU Petit Ecolier

Best cookies I've ever had!!!!!

I buy the milk chocolate cookies at my local giant grocery store in Baltimore MD and it's 2 for $5 with your giant card which is a great price, you get 24 cookies , 12 in each box. It's one of the best cookies I've ever eaten. The milk chocolate is so creamy and delicious that is accompanied by a lovely buttery biscuit that pairs perfectly with the chocolate. The price is more then fair and the quality you get is so wonderful that I would pay more for these cookies. Just store in a cool dry place because they will melt just like any chocolate cookie! I see reviews of people complaining about that and I find that ridiculous because it's chocolate it will melt, so it's common sense to store in a cool dry space and it even states this on the box. And chocolate that does not melt or takes long and/or extreme heat to melt has ingredients in it so it won't melt easily, and they are never good for you.I cannot state enough good things about these cookies!! They are beyod deliucious and great price at least through the grocery store I get them at.

The Taste Is Not Bad But The Price Is Over-rated.

French Biscuits Company LU offers a wide range of biscuits that are expensive and not that yummy as expected.
Honestly I grudge paying too much money when I can buy organic dark chocolate biscuits with the same price as LU.
The quality is not bad at all, but the price is expensive.

The best biscuit every

These lush chocolate biscuits were discovered by me at my local supermarket. I introduced them to my work mates and all of us cannot get enought of them. The milk chocolate top along with the buttery biscuit is like heaven in your mouth, not too sweet, just right. There is even a dark chocolate biscuit variety for those who prefer this. They look stylish on a plate for your visitors and I can guarantee they will love them. 10 points to this European biscuit.
The smooth taste, competitive price, on a winner for my visitors.
I cannot buy them any more. Please help!!

They are the most amazing biscuits ever! Indeed - neither in Coles nor Woolies anymore! Please help!

OK

These are good tasty chocky bikkies for a rare treat. They would be perfect in a gift hamper because they look so classy and tasty and elegant. They are a bit more expensive, but they are worth it for the rare treat only. I would not buy these on a regular basis because I know how naughty they are.
I bought these because they were on special and they looked so rich and inviting. I liked the indulgence they provided for me. They are a occasional treat to have with a cuppa. They are tasty and rich and I can stop after 2 biscuits because they are too rich for me.
These are a bit more expensive and I find these most often on the very top shelf in the supermarket, so I am not sure why that is.