Verifiedluxeitfwd.com.au

4.3

Emma
Emma

Great experience

I sold my Gucci Dionysus bag to this company and they were incredible. Shipped my bag off and recieved payment the next week after being authenticated.
Great communication, easy and seamless process.
Incredible company! Show reply
Liv L.
Liv L.Illawarra, NSW

Lucky with Luxe

I’m so happy I found Luxe.It.Fwd online. I had reached out to another consignment store but never heard back from them. I saw Luxe pop up on Facebook and reached out with my handbags and wallet.

They were so helpful and quick to respond. They made the process super easy. I loved the option of direct selling my bags, I ended up with consigning two bags and direct selling a wallet.

I was a little cautious about being scammed but I definitely wasn't. They authenticated my bags and as they sold I’ve been paid quickly.

I would definitely recommend using them, they have great sellers and wonderful buyers. Show details ·  1

Stephen
Stephen

Excellent service and a streamlined process. Highly efficient and courteous staff. Show reply
Kelly
KellyPerth, WA3 posts

Keepall Bandouliere 55 Stunning Condition

Thank you so kindly for my Keepall 55 Bandouliere. The item is exactly as described and photo’s were a true representation of the bag. I didn’t hesitate at all when I saw this come up as I had a previous purchase that was fantastic so knew I would be in safe hands once again. Luxe it Fwd you didn’t disappoint. Thank you for my new purchase. I’ll be back! Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
Juragan Nasi Kapau
Juragan Nasi KapauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Very fast respon good price good communication

I’m selling 6 items bag & wallet just only 2 days post to them with a good deal good price fast respon and they transfer the money very fast too! Good customer service too! Thank you Show reply
Rachell C.
Rachell C.

Low Price

They are fast in providing quotes however I find their pricing so low. I dont recommend. They quoted my Lady Miss Dior Mini bag for $1800 consignment price. Fyi bag is prisitine condition full set and RRP of $4200 and even out of stock. Purse Affair quoted me $3200 for Consignment.. crazy difference. Will never consign my bag through them. I will buy bags but not consign.
Yang B.
Yang B.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended seller

Genuine luxury bag. Very competitive price. Even looking better than I expect. Highly recommend. Will buy again Show details ·  1
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Seamless process and so happy with the outcome

I had a fantastic experience selling a Chanel bag. The process is very smooth and professional - so much easier to get this bag sold and receive a price I was very happy with than I could have imagined. 100% recommend and will be using again. Show reply
Julie L
Julie LSydney, NSW

Selling with Luxe it fwd - highly recommended!

I’ve had the most pleasant experience selling a 12 year old LV bag with Luxe it fwd. The process was professional, positive and seamless. Questions were answered quickly and I was kept up to date on where things are at. Money was deposited straight into my account, no issues! Highly recommended!!!! Show reply
Kelly
KellyPerth, WA3 posts

Stunning NeoNoe

I purchased my NeoNoe Rose Poudre back in Aug 23. The item was described very well. Excellent condition overall. Very minor interior marks in only two places. No gold tone loss. Basically brand new. I am a fussy buyer & am very pleased. I will purchase again & enjoy perusing your site for new items. Thank you. Show details ·  3
Natalie N.
Natalie N.Sydney, NSW

Fast payment - Genuine buyer of Luxury handbags and goods

I sent across my Chanel double flap medium size bag, within 48 hours they verified its origin and made payment to me and were very transparent - these people are excellent if you want to sell any luxe goods - I highly recommend them! Very satisfied with the whole process! Show details ·  1
Agatha
AgathaSydney, NSW

Thank you for selling my dream bag!

have been dreaming of owning Celine belt bag in nano size for years now but have been so reluctant to buy the new one in store since the price is crazy. But luckily I came across this website that selling the exact same bag in a very reasonable price with such a good condition. They shipped super fast as well, got it within a day Show details ·  1
Danicor
DanicorMelbourne4 posts

Giovanna Toldi
Giovanna ToldiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Very happy customer

Bought a designer bag to carry work stuff around and very satisfied with what I received. I am always a bit weary of buying expensive items online from a business I don't know but after doing some research, I decided to give it a go.
Item is old and heavily used, just as described, but I like it better that way and so no surprises there. I would not hesitate to buy again from this site in the future. Show reply
jess
jessSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Low ball offers

Quoted me $447 for a bag that is selling online for over $3000 as it is a collectors bag and discontinued. Also told me they couldn't consign it? Why?

This is also not the first item i have been offered such a ridiculous amount for one if my items that i ended up selling elsewhere for so much more.

Will never use them again

I have attached photo of their quote and a screenshot of the bag on multiple sites selling for theousands