Luxe.It.Fwd

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Top notch customer service!

Awesome company, very open minded and quick to rectify issues! For luxury items on the preloved market, choosing where to buy is probably as important (maybe even more so) than what item to buy. Issues can and will arise - so, you need an honest company able to rectify in a timely and fair manner. Such is LuxeitFwd! Have sold and bought through second-hand market (sold 3LV, 1 chanel, 1 Mansur, bought 1 Chanel) and probably only trust 2 companies (the other is US-based). Very happy with them!

Nhi Pham

Nhi Pham

Perfect!

Such an amazing experience with luxe.it.fwd. After being so hesitant in selling my wallet due to stories I've heard from friends using other websites, I finally gave in.
From start to finish, Luxe.It.Fwd showed professionalism and exceptional customer service with clear instructions and were prompt with replies. For a first time seller it was a smooth and quick process. Highly recommended!

Allison

Allison

Flawless customer service!

After a substandard experience with another website, I decided to sell my bag through Luxe.It.Fwd and I was not disappointed! Prompt and professional customer service, clear instructions, smooth process - from start to finish, dealing with Luxe.It.Fwd has been nothing short of amazing! Exceptional customer service is rare these days. Highly recommended!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Allison, thank you so very much for your great review, it was absolutely our pleasure to help you sell your bag. We'll look forward to assisting you again in the future :)

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

J'adore!!

Went back to Luxe.It.Fwd to appease my appetite for more Chanel! Found a limited edition metallic reissue 228 (a model which has been discontinued) in mint condition that came with everything. Too good to be true...... But after their usual prompt delivery, my reissue arrived and it is absolutely gorgeous and as advertised on their site. It is currently my favourite bag. I'm so happy with the bag and the team at Luxe.It.Fwd.

Thank you and please keep up the good work!

Grace Villani

Grace VillaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More than I expected perfect

I was so thrilled with how easy it was to order and navigate the purchase of my beautiful bag. Perfect condition beautifully packaged will definitely order again another beautiful bag

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Grace, thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad that you found the shopping process with us easy and efficient, as thats what we're always aiming for :) Thanks again and enjoy your lovely LV!! xx

Penny M

Penny MSydney, NSW

AMAZING! Incredible service and precise product description!

I made my first purchase yesterday through Luxe It Fwd. The team were so fabulous to deal with, the product description was perfect and I received my bag within one day. I would highly recommend Luxe It Forward as it was an exceptional experience!

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Love this service!

Ive sold two designer items through Lux.It.Fwd and each time Ive been more than satisfied. The process is so easy from start to finish and the prices that Ive received for each item have been more than fair. They take the stress out of selling the item yourself. I highly recommend this company to sell your unwanted designer items and I wouldnt hesitate to use them again in the future

Kiara

KiaraCentral Queensland, QLD

It is the best place to sell bags. Definitely i will go with Lux again.

I am very satisfied with service and quick process. The best place to sell or buy bags. To arrange for pick up and good communication ever. It is very impressed.

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service, quality and trustworthy

Bought 2 Chanel bags from the site.

What I love about lux:
My queries were addressed promptly.
A bit of hiccup with delivery though no fault of Lux, they were very quick to get to the bottom of the issue and I received my bags. Delivery was quick too.
Love my red Chanel bag which was in pristine condition, but decided not to keep the black one. I requested to return it for a refund. It was all done with no fuss.

What I dont love about lux: nothing!

Thanks guys for the great service and I will securely be purchasing from you again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Charlie, thank you for your kind words and we are so delighted that you love your bag and found buying and returning with us so easy! :) :) :)

Bindi

BindiIllawarra, NSW

I love Lux it fwd

Purchased twice within the last month and am so pleased with both items. Always accurately described and in lovely condition. Each time my items have arrived when unboxing you can tell they are packaged with care and such love even down to the ribbons. Shopping is such a breeze with you! I’m addicted now xx

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and we're so happy when we can help beautiful items to find a lovely new home! :) We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your kind words.
Thanks again,

Sue E

Sue ESydney, NSW

Amazing site. Service

Can always be weary purchasing online. But first time buyer and love my YSL bag. In mint condition as described on the site. Delivery was fast and friendly banter via email with staff. Can't wait to purchase something else :-)

Linda L

Linda LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Impressed!

I have recently purchased two items from Lux it Forward and must say it’s been a pleasure to deal with them. Both items arrived extremely quickly and packaged so beautifully. They were also in pristine condition which I was so happy about. They offer several different payment options and also free shipping. Super impressed and will definitely purchase from them again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Linda, thank you so much for your kinds words! We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Luxe.It.Fwd purchases and have enjoyed shopping with us. Thanks again for your time in leaving us a review :)

E.T.H

E.T.HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service, personable and genuine

Had my reservations about Luxe.It.Fwd because I found them online. Highly recommended. Quoted very good prices. Customer service is genuine and personable. I sold 2 LV bags and 1 Chanel bag. Was surprised at how easy to communicate and deal with all of the ladies at Luxe.It.Fwd.

Michelle R

Michelle RNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional and stress free!

I had put off selling a couple of my Louis Vuitton bags as I thought it would be just too hard. Found Lux.It.Fwd and and am happy to say that the whole process was so easy. Prompt and friendly communication from girls, who kept me informed throughout the whole process. They took great care of my bags and found them a good home.
I have no hesitation in using them again, the only hard part is choosing what to part with!

Superb!

I’ve sold 2 Chanel bags through Luxe.It.Fwd and it has been a seamless and simple process. Their customer service is exemplary. They are in contact with you during every step, and all emails and queries are replied to promptly. It couldn’t have been easier, and they were such a pleasure to deal with.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

The best online site for preloved bags

I have had the pleasure of both buying and selling on Luxe.It.Fwd and have had wonderful experiences with both.The communication was very consistent and I knew what was happening with the listing and sale of my bag at all times and my payment after the consignment fees was very good.As a buyer I am obsessed with the beautiful merchandise on offer and have purchased two items that I am in love with, they certainly won't be my last.The payment options are very affordable and free postage is the icing on the cake.Thankyou Luxe.It.Fwd for the opportunity to bring some fabulous preloved luxury into my life.

Legit professional service!

I have sold 3 bags through the Luxe.It.Fwd site and I am extreeeemeeely happy with the service.

I actually wrote them positive feedback each time I made the sales then asked where else can I leave the site a review?

They are a LEGIT business, super professional and quick with responses.
I am so happy I have extra cash sitting in my bank account, rather than in my unused items in my wardrobe.

Many thanks team!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

HI Melissa, thanks so much for your kind words and we have loved helping you to sell your bags! We're so happy you've enjoyed your selling experience with us, and thank you so kindly for taking the time to leave your review.
- Luxe It Fwd

JoJohnson

JoJohnson

Excellent customer service

I have now sold two handbags and two wallets through luxe it forward. I have been very impressed with the speed of service and fair appraisal of the items. The staff are always friendly and easy to deal with. I highly recommend their services for anyone looking to sell or buy through their portal. Best wishes, Joanne Johnson, Randwick NSW

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Joanne, thank you so much for your kind and informative review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. It was our pleasure doing business with you! :)
luxeitfwd.com.au

Grin from ear to ear with my heart singing

So absolutely amazed at Luxe It Forwards customer service and products. What a wonderful experience I had with them. I purchased a bag when it arrived the quality, cleanliness, packaging, absolutely everything was PERFECT but I didn't love it. The girls at Luxe It Forward were prompt with responding to my emails with care and kindness and were quick to arrange collection and refund. Everything was smoothly done. Then today I was surprised with another package from Luxe It Forward but in my partners name. He had brought me another bag that I adore and possibly now love more then him. Everything is perfect. I can not recommend this company enough.

Aje

AjeVictoria

Love my designer bag so much !

The Louis Vuitton bag I purchased looks brand new ! you would never know it was pre-owned . Can’t wait to shop at this site again. looks exactly like it did on the site . If your after designer bags at affordable prices, luxe.it.fwd is the way to go . Free delivery also. Authenticity guaranteed.