Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

Trustworthy and efficient!

I recently sold a watch on this site and had an excellent experience. From the beginning Luxe.It.Fwd were open, honest and efficient with their appraisal, keeping me informed throughout the process. They achieved their quoted selling price and forwarded the funds, less their commission, promptly. I would definitely use them again to buy or sell luxury items.

Product Appearance As advertised
Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.FwdSend a private message

Hi Claire, thank you so much for your very kind comments! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience selling your lovely watch with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Very pleased

Refreshing to have someone address my questions promptly and honestly. Have purchased items before, and will continue to do so.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.FwdSend a private message

Hi Dave, thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback :)
- Luxe It Fwd x

Sas
SasSydney, NSW

Seamless buying and selling experience

Simple and clear instructions, quotes and next steps when it comes to selling. Making the whole process stress free as they communicate and update you every step of the way. Quick turn around and payment once sale is finalised. Buying experience also great, product listing is accurate and detailed in terms of wear and tear. Authentication and guarantees also offer further peace of mind.

Sophie
SophieSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Luxe it Fwd provided me with exceptional customer service. I decided to sell a pre-loved Prada tote and the information they provided regarding the process was detailed and prompt. Would use this service again to buy or sell any pre-loved designer items.

Another perfect purchase

Love this gucci flora bag.
My 5th purchase and a perfect transaction again.. Fast shipment as always. Highly recommend. 5 stars

Best Reseller of Luxury Items

This is by far the smoothest hassle-free transaction I've experienced with selling my preloved bag! Fast communication, transparent pricing and most of all, never hold back of any information so you're not left in the dark. And to think I've never met these lovely people in person and yet they make you feel that your precious item is treated with respect and well taken cared of! They must have a wide range of clientele as that bag was sold in a day! I'd definitely use their service again once I decide to let go of another luxe item. Needless to say, I'd recommend it to anyone who need this type of service. Well done lovelies!

Danielle
Danielle

Such an easy, seamless process selling my bag

So happy with the process of selling my Louis Vuitton bag with Luxe.It.Fwd
They had excellent communication throughout and answered any questions i had. My bag sold within hours making the whole process very easy and stress free. Thank you so much to the whole team. Will be recommending to everyone!

TTN
TTNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best company for luxury bags!

After consigned bags, sold bags and buy bags from Luxe.it.fwd for so many times, I think it's time for me to write them a good review, simply because Luxe.it.fwd deserves to have 5 stars service.
The girls always answer emails very prompt and polite.
The bags I bought here matched exactly with the descriptions. They describe all the details very careful and accurate. And the prices are reasonable too. Bags are always packed nicely with lovely handwriting card included.
Consign or sell with them is also very pleasant. They explain the process clearly and everything is very transparent.
I find this company is a trustworthy place to shop without hesitation.
Keep up the good work Luxe.it fwd! You are awesome!!!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.FwdSend a private message

Very happy with my purchase!

A little late to review, but I really love this bag!I bought the Gucci Guccissima Duffle Bag about a year ago now and it is fabulous. Now that covid restrictions have somewhat eased it the perfect travel bag. The bag arrived in excellent condition and a year on with 2 International trips it still looks immaculate. Fast shipping and great customer service, I will definitely purchase from this company again!

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing company to deal with

I purchased a watch through Luxe It Fwd and had one of the best customer service experiences in a long time! I was able to call and speak to the staff in the office to ask additional questions (even though the online description was very detailed) and they went above and beyond to help me. The item was sent immediately after payment with tracking and arrived beautifully packaged with a hand written note. Everything was 100% as described and I am thrilled with my purchase.
What an amazing company to deal with! Thankyou!

Deborah
DeborahQueensland

Dior Beauty

Love my latest buy with Lux It FWD - a Dior Diorissmo, in pretty pink shades and a delicious red interior. You continue to not disappoint me, with this Dior bag exceeding expectations. The bag was exactly as described and I think looks even better than your images. I'm now patiently waiting for an excuse to use it in these Covid-19 times. I continue to highly recommend your company to my friends.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.FwdSend a private message

Hi Deborah, Thanks for leaving your review. We're happy to hear you love the Dior Diorissimo, and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. Thanks again!
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Katie K
Katie KSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I buy all my bags through Luxe it Fwd. They authenticate every item and feature detailed pictures and descriptions. Every bag I’ve bought from them has been exactly as described and really well-priced. They’re very responsive with communication and shipping - my bag came within a few days.

S Jeffries
S JeffriesVictoria

Par excellence!

Fantastic company to shop with, far, far too many temptations though (in a nice way). I only had to downgrade on the shipping company being Toll, I appear to have an aversion with an absolute thug of a delivery driver who attempted to throw large box directly at me, caught on camera and reported at the time.

Val H.
Val H.Gippsland, VIC

Exceeded expectations

I have always wanted the Alma PM. My daughter suggested I look at your website and I was advised that one had become available via your Waitlist. In the past when purchasing items on line I have been quite disappointed when they do not actually look quite the same as they were portrayed on the website. Images and description were brilliant and accurate. In fact this bag exceeded my expectations. The condition I would describe as hardly used. I was so impressed. I really love the bag. The item was well packaged and Delivery was very fast .

not happy Jan