Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

Kimkim N.
Kimkim N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressive service! My LV Hampstead was sold within weeks!!!

I'm so impressed with their overall service! At first, I was sceptical about the consignment option but i was looking the best possible return. All the girls were lovely and very knowledgeable, responded to all my questions and concerns. Process was very efficient and hassle free. I was updated every step of the process from courier assignment, authentication, listing and to a smooth transaction. Couldn't recommend luxe.it.fwd any more highly, will definitely use this service again!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, Thanks so much for your kind words! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience consigning with us. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. Thanks again!

Ana
AnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gucci Tote

Truly well done to you and your team for an excellent service! The whole process was smooth and the way you have communicated every step of the selling process put my mind at ease. You have gained my trust and loyalty. Will definitely be using your services again.

FazecenO A.
FazecenO A.Sydney, NSW

YSL bag

Very good
So happy
Very fast service
Efficient
Fast and good delivery
No marks bag is absolutely beautiful , stunning and perfect

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thank you for your amazing review, we are happy to hear you enjoy shopping with us, and that you're in love with the Saint Laurent bag! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

smooth & quick selling

I’m very satisfied with their services, no hussle & very efficient & honest.
I highly recommend this site to shop & sell your beautiful stuff.
Thank you to Betty & Hannah, Its so nice having a smooth transaction to both of you. Well done ladies. You guys rock!
All the best ❤️

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Beautiful Chanel bag! Love it !

Thank you kindly Hannah, just received my pre loved Chanel 2.55 reissue. This is such a beautiful item, thank you!! Would definitely purchase again with you. Fast shipping.

Becky S.
Becky S.South East Queensland, QLD

Luxe.It.Fwd May Just Be My Newest Crush..

I could go on about the amazing selection or the excruciatingly accurate descriptions of the pre-loved luxury items you’ll find on the visually aesthetic & easily navigated Luxe.It.Fwd website, but above these qualities, the absolute stand out was customer service; Betty @ Lux.It.Fwd’s enquiries has not only the quickest response time & patience of a saint, but a friendly, approachable manner that puts you at complete ease.. I honestly could not recommend this service more. ❤️

Anne D.
Anne D.South East Queensland, QLD

The only place to confidently buy second hand designer bags.

This company is just brilliant. The whole customer experience is enjoyable, from start to finish. Even the returns process is handled perfectly. I purchased a bag and it arrived 2 days later. I didn't love the style or size, so I returned it as they accept change of mind returns without making you feel bad about it.

The communication is top notch. I went on to buy two bags after returning the one. All up I've purchased three bags from them now and hold me back because I want more! Everything is meticulously described.

Highly recommend

I have brought a number of items form this company. They are truely amazing and all the purses and bag have been amazing with speedy delivery. Thank you

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Tracey, thanks for your review and we're so glad that you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us! Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave your kind feedback, we really do appreciate it!

Deborah
DeborahQueensland

Love My Gucci Daily Bamboo Backpack

Just received a stunning blue Gucci Daily Bamboo Backpack. It is exactly as described - in perfect condition and an authentic product. Hannah and the girls helped with a couple of hiccups in delivery, that was not their fault. Buying and taking delivery of products from LuxItFWD is an easy streamlined process.

Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

I’m very happy and satisfied with the purchase
the bag comes in a good condition exactly as described
Ordered on the weekend and received the bag on Tuesday

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Ana, we are so thrilled to hear you love the bag, and really appreciate your kind review. Thanks again :)
- Luxe It Fwd x

So happy with my Chanel! No worries about it authenticity. Thank you!

Received my Chanel bag the next day after ordering with a lovely follow up personal message. The bag is perfect as per the description. Have recommended luxitfwd to 10 friends as a legitimate site for purchasing.

SandW
SandWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend!

Love the website, so easy to browse and checkout when purchasing. Hassle free return when I changed my mind once, have bought other times and items exactly as described. Great prices, beautifully packaged, friendly with good communication, quick shipping. I look forward to buying again!

Hana
HanaSydney, NSW

Great service and very responsive. The process of selling my items was seamless and the funds were deposited quickly also. The girls both Hannah and Betty were so helpful and patient with any questions i had throughout. Definitely will use their service again in the future and recommend it to anyone looking to sell x

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Hana, thank you very much for your kind review! We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed selling your lovely items with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)

Caren
CarenSydney, NSW

So easy!

Sold for first time and was great experience. Communication always prompt and professional. Will definitely buy and sell here again!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Caren, thank you for your kind comments! We're pleased to hear you had a great experience selling with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)
luxeitfwd.com.au

Brought my first designer bag off this website couldn’t be happier

Cant recommend this company enough brought my first Gucci bag from there website, it arrived in less than 48 hours after I ordered and looks like it is brand new from the shop not a single fault I could find and they have so many amazing bag for such good prices , will definitely be purchasing off them again

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Tiana, thank you so much for your kind review, we are so glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us, and that you're happy with the Gucci bag! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)