100% Recommended

Luxe.it.Fwd are very professional, polite ,great customer service and super fast delivery, beautiful packaging
I am 100% satisfied with my recent LV MyLockme black bag purchase, even better that the photos
Highly Recommended!
Thank you Luxe.it.Fwd team

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Naz, Thank you so very much for your lovely feedback - we are delighted to hear that you found the bag to be even better in person! We hope you continue to enjoy it, and thank you again for your kind comments!!

Amazing servicer with Luxe

It had been an amazing experience with Luxe.It.Fwd. The team was so friendly and efficient. This was my first time to sell a LV bag. I just simply sent the bag to the team and they posted the bag online. The bag had been sold in just few days . I had been keep updating the information about my bag and after the return and exchange period. The money hit in my bank. Thank you for the team and especially Hannah who is a nice and friend person. Thank you for the team.

Yola

YolaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Cosigning a bag

It was my first time consigning a bag, I was very amazed how easy the processed was. I Couldn't be much happier when my bag was sold in such a short period of time.
Very fast, reliable and best customer service ever. Highly recommended and very trusted company/website.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Yola, that is incredibly kind feedback and thank you so much!! We really appreciate it and are so glad that you enjoyed selling your bag with us - we'll look forward to the next time :)

Find out how Luxe.It.Fwd compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Exceptional staff and flawless service

It was my first time selling and I was blown away by how seamless and efficient the process was. The team was so friendly and professional, and kept me updated all the way through. I also couldn't believe how easy it was for my product to reach them, as they even organised the courier to collect my item from a preferred address - so convenient and brilliant. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending selling with Luxe.It.Fwd, as they have proven to be highly reliable. Special shoutout to Hannah and Ruby, you girls are amazing. Keep up the great work!!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Anita, that is such very kind feedback, thank you so much!! We are thrilled to hear that and are so glad that you enjoyed selling your item with us - we'll look forward to assisting you again :)

Gorgeous vintage bag

Very very happy with my first luxe it forward purchase! Vintage LV alma pm, who will be lovingly used as my work bag. The wrapping, copious amounts of tissue, ribbon etc were such a lovely touch that made the experience very enjoyable. Fast postage, great communication. Will shop here again!

barbara k.

barbara k.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Brilliant team !

Couldn’t be happier with the service so kind and friendly- sold my Chanel WOC with no fuss and a great price ! Will absolutely recommend them to anyone both buying and selling.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Barbara, that is incredibly kind feedback and thank you so much!! We really appreciate it and are so glad that you enjoyed selling your bag with us - we'll look forward to the next time :)

Synthia

SynthiaSydney, NSW

Easiest experience!!

Wonderful experience, great communication. Fast response from the shop. Super fast shipping and item was very well packaged! I got my item the next day after payment. Highly recommended! , very easy and smooth transaction!!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Synthia, we really appreciate your wonderful review, thank you so much for your kind comments! We're so glad you found shopping with us quick and easy, and we'll look forward to assisting you again soon! :)

Lillianne

LillianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Fabulous

Great company to buy from.
Fast, efficient service!
My Bottega Veneta hobo is everything I expected and exactly as presented. Turned out to be a Limited Edition- so extra special.
I'll definately buy from them again - highly recommend.

amjstwaiting

amjstwaitingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery and great service!

Fast delivery and easy transaction! The item is as described, no filtering, no sugar coating, I love it! You’ll be sure that your precious item will be packed with love and care just like they did with mine. Highly recommended!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi amjstwaiting, thank you so much for your lovely comments, we really appreciate your honest review! We're so glad to hear you love your LV bag, and we'll look forward to assisting you again soon. Thank you! xx

Seamless transaction!

Absolutely thrilled with the service I received recently when selling two items. The whole process was just so seamless and simple from start to finish! The staff are consummate professionals and so helpful. They kept me well informed through each stage. 100 percent recommend Luxe it forward for both selling and purchasing of luxury goods!

Fantastic experience and products

I decided to purchase an LV bag through Luxe.it.fwd. Once ordered, I received an email congratulating me on my purchase, and hoping I loved the bag. Within 5 days I had the bag, It was beautifully wrapped with a lovely card, and I also received follow up emails. The bag was as described, and actually to be honest even better than the picture. I will buy again from Luxe.it.Fwd. Wonderful service

Rhonda

RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service & product quality! Would highly recommend Luxe-it-Fwd

I was surprised & pleased with the whole transaction.
My beautiful goods were delivered extremely quickly & I'm thrilled with them.
Will definitely buy again in the future!! Will also recommend Luxe-it-Fwd to family & friends.

LNJ

LNJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent and professional service

I contacted Luxe.It.Fwd to enquire about the process of selling three items to them. From start to finish, they were prompt, professional, friendly and helpful. I would definitely use their services again.

Awesome experience :)

I absolutely love my purchases from Luxe.It.Fwd! My Gucci and LV came exactly as pictured and described on the website, and were a total steal compared to buying new. So glad I found this store! Highly recommend!

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING!!!

Luxe.It.Fwd. cannot sing their praises enough. So helpful so professional. Customer service was amazing they are always happy to answer any of your questions. Keep you updated and informed. Items sell very well. They are honest genuine professional friendly polite. One of the best companies I have come across. Will always use this service. Highly recommend. Do not bother going anywhere else. Thank you so much for all your help and information Luxe.It.Fwd team and amazing!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Anna, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're so glad you found our service to be professional and of a high standard. It was absolutely our pleasure to help you sell your lovely items :)

Simply S.

Simply S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect bag!!!

My Gucci Soho arrived and it’s even nicer than it looked online. The condition is excellent and so much better value than if I’d have to buy it new. Thank you ladies!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Simply S, we're glad that you've loved your buying experience with us and your gorgeous Gucci Soho! Thank you for your very kind words and we appreciate you taking the time to share those. :)

Love my LV!!

2nd purchase from LIF and my bag was exactly how it was described. I received my order quickly, beautifully packaged, and the service from the team is so prompt and friendly. Definitely not my last purchase.

Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Pochette Accessories

I purchased a LV Pochette Accessories from LuxeItFwd this week. Shipping was extremely fast and the item was well packaged. Staff were friendly and accommodating in all communication. I had the item authenticated as this is a gift and it came back guaranteed authentic. I only had this authenticated as I couldn’t bare the thought of not being 1000% sure I was gifting something authentic. I am super pleased with the whole experience and will be back again. This was my second purchase from them(first was a LV key pouch, which is also perfect and was a great price). Highly recommend and look forward to shopping again in the future as I find their website easy to navigate and their pricing and quality is the best in the preloved luxury world.

May

MaySydney, NSW

Love my Gucci Vintage Boston

I just received my Gucci boston bag and it’s beautiful as well as the packaging. The proccessing and delivery was also very quick too.

This is my first time purchasing a pre-owned bag and I highly recommend the website - Luxe it fwd. I will definitely purchase another one!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi May, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate your lovely comments! We're so glad to hear you love your bag, and we'll look forward to assisting you again in the future. Thanks again! :) :)

nic.bear

nic.bearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my saint laurent

My saint laurent arrived so quickly only 1.5 days and its beautiful. I already have a lv coin purse from you guys last year and love it too. Your packedging made me feel so special like I’m opening a special xmas present haha. :)

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi nic.bear, thank you very kindly for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear you loved our packaging as we do aim to give our customers that extra special luxury buying experience :)