Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

Deborah
DeborahQueensland

Dior Beauty

Love my latest buy with Lux It FWD - a Dior Diorissmo, in pretty pink shades and a delicious red interior. You continue to not disappoint me, with this Dior bag exceeding expectations. The bag was exactly as described and I think looks even better than your images. I'm now patiently waiting for an excuse to use it in these Covid-19 times. I continue to highly recommend your company to my friends.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Deborah, Thanks for leaving your review. We're happy to hear you love the Dior Diorissimo, and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. Thanks again!

Katie K
Katie KSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I buy all my bags through Luxe it Fwd. They authenticate every item and feature detailed pictures and descriptions. Every bag I’ve bought from them has been exactly as described and really well-priced. They’re very responsive with communication and shipping - my bag came within a few days.

S Jeffries
S JeffriesVictoria

Par excellence!

Fantastic company to shop with, far, far too many temptations though (in a nice way). I only had to downgrade on the shipping company being Toll, I appear to have an aversion with an absolute thug of a delivery driver who attempted to throw large box directly at me, caught on camera and reported at the time.

Val H.
Val H.Gippsland, VIC

Exceeded expectations

I have always wanted the Alma PM. My daughter suggested I look at your website and I was advised that one had become available via your Waitlist. In the past when purchasing items on line I have been quite disappointed when they do not actually look quite the same as they were portrayed on the website. Images and description were brilliant and accurate. In fact this bag exceeded my expectations. The condition I would describe as hardly used. I was so impressed. I really love the bag. The item was well packaged and Delivery was very fast .

not happy Jan
not happy JanMelbourne

Great prices!

Pangitka
PangitkaSydney, NSW

I love my gucci sylvie!

This is my first purchase from Luxe it fwd and I am very happy with the quality of my bag! The shipping was very fast and it was beautifully packed in a luxe it fwd bag. I have been checking on their website for awhile contemplating If I should order or not as I have experienced before being cheated by another company. But after reading all the good reviews here I finally decided to order and I am glad that I did it. The product was exactly as it was described! Thank you Luxe it fwd! I can't wait to order from you again :)

Penny M
Penny MSydney, NSW

Delivers exceptional service and high-quality handbags!

This is my second time purchasing via Luxe It Fwd. Both of my experiences have been brilliant and the images and descriptions that they provide are 100% accurate! I would highly recommend purchasing your designer products through Luxe It Fwd!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Penny M, thanks for your review and we're so glad that you enjoyed your purchasing experiences with us! Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave your kind feedback, we really do appreciate it!

Carla
Carla

Affordable and authentic designer pieces with fast shipping!

It was my first time buying at Luxe It Fwd and it was such an easy transaction! They have a good range of designers and pieces with fast shipping! Love the handwritten note in my carefully packaged bag which was a vintage Chanel piece I had been searching for ages and found it at an afforable price at Luxe It Fwd. Would definitely buy from them again!

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Luxury buying at its best!

I recently stepped into the world of preloved luxury items with LuxeItFwd and I was not disappointed. I thought the description of the bag so detailed that I knew what to expect, but I was beyond surprised with the quality. The bag was in amazing condition and the person who packaged the bag obviously loves their job. So much care was taken, it felt like I’d shooed from the luxury store itself and was so far beyond expectations. I will certainly be shopping with this company again and again! Service was so quick, I had my bag in a couple of days! Well done!

Babe s
Babe s

Luxe.it.fwd is the best valued for money 2nd hand bag I’ve ever find!!

Thank you for making all my dream bags come true!!
I bought a few bags from you and i am always happy with my purchased! You guys are amazing! Very fast delivery too . I cant thank you enough!! I will definitely come back to buy more!!!!

MacMacs
MacMacsSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service, easy to deal with for the sale of my bag.

I sold my YSL bag on Luxe.It.Fwd. The team were so responsive and helpful. Just lovely. It sold super quick too!

Jenny Ryan
Jenny RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my new bags

This will be my 4th purchase from Luxe.It.Fwd
Every bag I have received has been beautifully packaged. Shipping was super fast.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Jenny, thanks for your review and we're so glad that you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us! Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave your kind feedback, we really do appreciate it!

Find out how Luxe.It.Fwd compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

So pleased with my purchase!

Bought a Chloe nile on Friday came the following Monday and in the exact condition as was described on the site. Love it!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thank you so much for your review, we are glad to hear you are happy with the Chloe Nile bag! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. :)

Luxe Love
Luxe LoveSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

It was my first time selling my bag through Luxe.It.Fwd and I highly recommend this service. The girls are so knowledgeable, always respond promptly to my inquiries and email me all the updates. The selling process was very quick, efficient and my bag got sold within a few days after listing. The service is exceptional, amazing and hassle free from getting my bag delivered, authentication and listing on the website. The consignment fee is also reasonable. I will definitely sell my bags and accessories here in the future. Thank you Luxe.It.Fwd for making my selling experience wonderful.

Douglas Gill
Douglas Gill South East Queensland, QLD

Luxe.It.Fwd it’s amazing

Team at Lux very helpful and experienced sell your unwanted Lux branded items and give them a new home you won’t be disappointed . Buying or selling the site is very easy to navigate

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Douglas, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience selling your lovely items with us. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate it :)

Tracy skins
Tracy skinsasked

I am interested in men's: Gucci, Hermes,louis vuitton, & chanel products.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Tracy, thanks for your question. We sell bags, wallets, jewellery and watches for both men and women from Gucci, Hermes, LV, Chanel and more. You can view all of our available products on our website. We hope this helps!

Mimi L.
Mimi L.asked

If I want To sell my bag , a courier will come to my house . Pick it up and paid me when we meet ?
Also u said 70% from selling price. Which selling price that u mean ? Is it the price I first bought the bag ?

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Mimi, thank you for your question. You can find the details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on, and our fees detailed on our Sell page on our site here: https://luxeitfwd.com.au/sell
We hope this helps!

Lisa D.
Lisa D.asked

I have a Chanel handbags with purple triple flaps with a black and gold handle as well as a goldchanel top

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thank you for your question. For details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on and our fees, please head on over to our Sell page on our site. Once you’ve completed a quote form, we will come back to you with a quote for your consideration.
- Luxe It Fwd x

Get an answer from our members and Luxe.It.Fwd representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Jewellery Shops & Brands and Footwear Shops & Brands