Luxe.It.Fwd Questions & Answers

Verifiedluxeitfwd.com.au
Tracy skins
Tracy skins

I am interested in men's: Gucci, Hermes,louis vuitton, & chanel products.

Luxe.It.Fwd   DM

Hi Tracy, thanks for your question. We sell bags, wallets, jewellery and watches for both men and women from Gucci, Hermes, LV, Chanel and more. You can view all of our available products on our website. We hope this helps!

Mimi L.
Mimi L.

If I want To sell my bag , a courier will come to my house . Pick it up and paid me when we meet ?
Also u said 70% from selling price. Which selling price that u mean ? Is it the price I first bought the bag ?

Luxe.It.Fwd   DM

Hi Mimi, thank you for your question. You can find the details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on, and our fees detailed on our Sell page on our site here: external link
We hope this helps!

Lisa D.
Lisa D.

I have a Chanel handbags with purple triple flaps with a black and gold handle as well as a goldchanel top

Luxe.It.Fwd   DM

Hello, thank you for your question. For details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on and our fees, please head on over to our Sell page on our site. Once you’ve completed a quote form, we will come back to you with a quote for your consideration.

HennaBenna
HennaBenna

Why are all your reviews all of people that have only done one review?

Lisa J.
Lisa J.

Hi Henna, I've only done one review as I don't have multiple high end luxury bags in my closet to sell or the money to purchase many LV handbags. Lol. Unfortunately we aren't all made of $$$.

Luxe.It.Fwd   DM

Hi HennaBenna, thanks for your question. While we cannot speak on our customers' behalf as to which companies they choose to review, we do point out that buying a luxury bag is not something most people do everyday, and we do our very best to make this a special and memorable shopping experience for our customers, which we would expect is why they feel moved to write a review for us, because they appreciate the effort we have gone to. You will note that many of our reviewers have clearly established Facebook and Google accounts to verify who they are, many others have verified to Product Review to prove they are a customer and that Product Review vet every review before it is published. We are incredibly grateful for every review we receive and we appreciate each of our buyers and sellers who do take the time to share their wonderful feedback with us.
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Hello HennaBenna,
I confirm I have been a client of LuxItFwd for over three years, purchasing at least 8 bags & purses, but think I've only made One maybe Two reviews. I've been 100% happy with every purchase and cannot speak highly enough, based upon my experience, in recommending LuxItFwd.
Deborah

Get an answer from our members and Luxe.It.Fwd representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Luxe.It.Fwd is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.