Mable
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mable

Queeneth Njoku
Queeneth NjokuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great platform I can’t do without it

I love the way Mable platform works ,including payment updates .

Tinnermuk
TinnermukSydney, NSW

Avoid Mable if you are a support worker

Ris
RisSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great way to find people

Great way to focus your needs. Whether you're a client or support worker is a great platform.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Long term support worker on the verge of nervous breakdown?

Great .

Mable has been doing a great job in sending out jobs. And it’s the best way to gain more self independence. Being a nurse, it has given me more aspects of seeing other aspects of nursing as well. Would recommend Mable to everyone

Review collected in partnership with Mable

Better than I could have imagined

Mable has made my dream of working for myself, possible. Their platform allows me to find potential clients with ease and keep all the relevant paperwork such as timesheets and contract agreements in one convenient and easy to use place.
So so grateful that Mable exists !

MableMableSend a private message

Hi Julie, we're pleased to hear Mable has been able to make your dream of working for yourself possible. Thanks so much for this feedback on our platform and we appreciate your feedback.

Jesse D.
Jesse D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

New to Mable

Best part is the original meet and greet, Get to know your new clients before starting work, expectations and needs. Original procedures are confusing but once clients are signed on they get simpler. Payment system is quick and simple.

MableMableSend a private message

Hi Jesse, we are pleased that you’re enjoying using the meet-and-greet option on the Mable platform. We appreciate your feedback regarding our procedures, and thanks again for taking the time to share your review.

Lee Paul
Lee PaulQueensland

what a great start to independent support work

I was a bit nervous to go out on my own as I wasn't sure what I had to do. From the moment I spoke with someone from Mable they put the stress behind me and pointed me in the right direction.
I have spoken to so many lovely staff members at Mable and have answered my questions every time. the web sight is full of information and easy to use.

MableMableSend a private message

Hi Lee, we're so glad to hear your Mable experience has been stress-free and that our team has been able to provide such great support. Thanks for taking the time to share this review.

Denise
Denise

Starting out.

I am finding case managers/ clients are taking far to long to respond to messages. Adds are not clear enough. The word preferred should taken out and changed to specific when clients want a specific gender carer.

Nicole Worthley
Nicole WorthleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for independent workers

Good platform to get your name out and feel comfortable with who you are set out to meet and potentially work with. Gives a bit of job security aswell which is good.

MableMableSend a private message

Hi Nicole, thanks so much for taking the time to share your great experience with the wider community. We're glad to hear you've felt comfortable using Mable and we hope you continue to have success building out your support team.

Review collected in partnership with Mable

The procedures and follow up is very professional

Easy to follow, Mable are there to help, the only problem is maybe less procedures, so you can do what is necessary without extra Work. They are very thorough with protocol and checking of Workers, so you get the very best

MableMableSend a private message

Hey Linda, thanks for taking the time to share this review. We're glad to hear Mable has been easy to follow and helpful. We appreciate your feedback regarding procedures and we've shared this with our team.

Eugenia Lindsay
Eugenia LindsayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Other rates

The support hours do not allow you to put different rates on for Saturday /Sunday or public holiday …
Also there are no KM rates for taking client to appointments … and with the cost of petrol ?

Robyn Bell
Robyn BellGippsland, VIC

Mable communication and service platform for personal care worker Louise Edwards

Excellent service and support for Aged care support and associated contracts and arrangements! Seamless, professional support and we very grateful for the company Mable and the polite, kind and helpful staff who have made contact!

So far, so good.

As a new member it is all going smoothly. Helpful staff and willing and pleasant supporters, I am sure it will be a long and happy relationship. In My family we call you “ aunty mable”.

MableMableSend a private message

Hey Patricia, thanks for letting us know your support workers have been such a great fit and that we've been able to provide support for you. We appreciate your feedback and thanks for reaching out.

So far really good

Have had a good experience so far and secured good ongoing support with lovely people. Friends also use this platform for work and are very happy as well. Looking forward to securing more work.

MableMableSend a private message

Hi Susan, thank you for your lovely note. We’re all about enabling positive and long-lasting relationships! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.asked

I rang Mable to make a complaint about a worker and the person who took my call couldn't find my file. So I couldn't register my complaint...

MableMableSend a private message

Thanks Kathleen. We've been able to locate your profile and we apologise again for any confusion. We'll be able to look into this further and can you please send us an email at info@mable.com.au? We look forward to your response.

Sally
Sallyasked

Why do you need to get a police check with Mabel if you already have a current one?

Traveller
Travellerasked

I was looking into becoming a Support Worker and checked out the Mabel platform and was horrified. It's like seems to use the Air BnB /Uber model of "limited care and no responsibility "to both to workers who register with them and to people with disability needing support. "We just put people in contact". You are not a "worker" for Mable, you are basically a sub-contractor which means Mable is trying to weazle of any responsibility for workplace safety and safety of clients (except for the most basic provision of Police Check and WCC). But unlike Air BnB and Uber you are dealing with vulnerable people which should place an even greater duty of care and responsibility on the online platform. I want to know how many clients have been abused or sexually harrassed by "workers". Where is their transparency? I want to know how many workers have been ripped off? How many have been injured or not been paid decently? Please do NOT check their permission to collect sensitive information tick box before reading through their privacy policy very carefully. In my view it basically gives them almost free carte-blanch to share your personal information to many third parties including advertisers etc and you can do virtually nothing about it. As soon as I read this policy I immediately deleted all my information and did not proceed any further. I then when looking for reviews. It seems not only make money charging out support workers who don't even work for them It's an online site that gathers your VERY personal information to sell and make profit as well. It seems to me that it's basically a marketing company that puts their own profits before the safety of workers and clients. Reading the reviews and experiences of workers and clients above have only further convinced me of this. I would not be surprised if Mable finds themselves in court just like Uber has on many occasions on breaches of workplace safety and if workers are subcontracters or employees etc. I really wish there was an ethical place for people with disabilities to get the support they need safely and for workers to be paid decently with decent conditions. Any ideas I'd love to hear.

Karen
Karen

Get an answer from our members and Mable representatives