Mam Perfect

Mam Perfect

See the Best Pacifiers & Soothers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MAM? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Thanh Vo
Thanh VoMelbourne

The best soothing solution for baby

My little girl would stop crying with this soother put on her mouth. It's super soft and natural as real nipple so she loves it so much. Highly recommended!

Shell39
Shell39SYDNEY

The perfect dummy

I love this dummy, it doesn't leave a rash around the mouth like others, it's so slim and soft too.
The best thing about it is the sterilizer box it comes with, you just put a little water in put the dummy in the holder and then in the microwave.
So handy with a newborn!!
And love the designs!!
Well designed and looks nice too
A little pricey as they are so easy to loose

Excellent Soother.

This is the only soother that my son has taken to! I love that the neck is so slim, I feel more comfortable about the development of his mouth and teeth than with any other soother. The little sterilising container is great, we just sterilise before we go out and then pop the container in his bag knowing that it will stay clean.
Thinner, softer nipple, breathable shield means no nasty rashes.
They are quite hard to find in stores