1.0

0%5 · 100%

1.5
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Matchroom Live? Claim your listing.

JW27Newcastle31 posts

Awful

Stream breaks, or won’t work at all. ALWAYS your fault, even when the same error occurs on multiple devices using different platforms. The app normally doesn’t work at all.
Rates and Fees
JW27

As if it couldn’t deteriorate further, the support email doesn’t work anymore

Jimi
JimiGippsland, VIC14 posts

I concur with other negative reviews

Streaming often cuts out. Each and every time I send an email I receive the usual response "refresh etc etc' in other words our fault. There is no attention to detail ie Matchroom streamed the Masters Quarter Final instead of the Semi Final before some 'bright spark' noticed (or did someone read my email!). In 2023 I constantly contacted [Name Removed] who always followed through. I had hoped [Name Removed] would have reviewed Matchroom internally and sorted things out but apparently not. Very disappointed with Matchroom.
jenny l.
jenny l.Sydney Surrounds, NSW82 posts

Stream breaks down

Not only does the stream break down all the time but their times for programs are always "OFF" Quite often snooker (what I wanted it for) will have either started 1-2 hours prior to the time given or won't be starting 1-2 after
I use TvMucho (now TeeVeeing) and this is much better Even better I can record the shows so considering most of these tournaments are in UK , Europe, or Asia, I can watch at a more suitable time for me in Australia
Colin
ColinSydney, NSW4 posts

Stream breaks down every 10 minutes

World snooker coverage almost unwatchable both online and using app. Stream freezes every 10-15 mins requiring a re-login and re-joining of stream. Don’t waste your money as it is too frustrating.
jenny l.
jenny l.Sydney Surrounds, NSW82 posts

False advertising

Advertises LIVE streaming of sport for a monthly or annual fee DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY You don't get the entire game Only 1 hour of viewing I tried it for snooker and half way through the game it "cut out" due to the hour being up There's NOTHING ABOUT THIS anywhere in their site It's a CON Luckily I only got a monthly subscription to test it out