Medi Alarm Pro 4G Fall Detector

3.5

Kay

KayPerth, WA

Stopped working after 18 months

Took 3 x weeks to arrive from Queensland to WA, stopped working properly once the warranty ran out after 12 months. Gave up and threw it in the bin after 18 months

Purchased in July 2019 for A$500.00.

Margaret L

Margaret L

Alarm falsely triggers while driving may cause rather than prevent accidents

While this device maybe perfect for housebound clients, the alarm falsely triggers while driving each time you drive down a hill, upsetting wearer and contacts. This happens even after adjusting and staff will not take it back after 2 weeks even though it has a 12month warranty. This device did not give me more independence but caused much emotional distress.

Purchased in September 2020.

Russell

RussellVictoria

Works well and easy to use, amazing customer service

Medical Aid Products

Find out how Medi Alarm Pro 4G Fall Detector compares to other Medical Aid Products

WozzaPerth, WA

awesome device

have purchased 4 of these devices for relatives in the their later years of life, the device is very easy to operate, instructions that are sent with device clear and easy to understand, the staff at Medi Alarm have all been very helpful with all inquiries and placement of orders. Back up service excellent no issue too hard to sort, would highly recommend this device for elderly people that are unstable on their feet and with memory issues,

Purchased in January 2020 at Medi Alarm for A$497.00.

Marita B

Marita B

Great little device

The staff are always really good with answering questions. We went with medi alarm because of that. It just wasn't the same when we enquired elsewhere. Since buying the device they've been really good which makes me feel comfortable. The device has also been great, even though i'm very bad with technology, it's been easy for me. Mum lives alone, there's no question of her not picking up her phone any more because i just call her on the medialarm. This was much needed for the family.

Purchased for A$497.00.

Sam Cartwright

Sam CartwrightSydney, NSW

Saves lives, very happy

My father is 88 and he has had early onset of dementia. Medi Alarm were very helpful and honest in their advice and since purchasing the device back in 2019, they have been very kind with their after sale support. I have reached out to them and spoken to Em and Tim many times. They were very quick and efficient.

Karan

KaranVictoria

Fantastic service

Purchased the 4g alarm for my grandmother. The customer service team was excellent and have always been available to answer all our questions. Michelle and Em were very lovely and helpful with technical support. This device has saved my grandmother's life twice. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2019.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

False alarms.

Purchased late last year. Gave a false alarm for no apparent reason which distressed the person wearing it. The seller agreed to refund the purchase price but when they did it was minus $90. They will not answer the phone or return Emails since so I would strongly recommend against purchasing this device.

Purchased in November 2019 at Medialarm Online.

BazzT

BazzT

Great fall alarm but shocking audio

Purchased 4g Medi Alarm for my wife who is receiving pallitive care at home and has lost all mobility, the main reason for purchasing was for the hands free phone so she can receive calls from family and close friends which were programmed into medi alarm. I turned off fall alarm as it was not needed in our case.
But the sound quality for incoming calls was terrible, muffled and virtually useless for my wife's needs. If the audio quality was fixed, possibly using quality speaker it would be a great little unit.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$447.00.

Medical Aid Products

This has really helped

The Medi alarm has really helped my son when he was lost he knew to use this device and we could find him easily very good thanks to Medi alarm

Purchased in November 2019.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased for my grandma

I purchased this for my Grandma who is 88. Took a few minutes to explain how it works. I showed her what happens when she presses the button. It will send me a text with GPS location and then ring my phone. If I answer she can talk to me using the Medi Alarm. She seems very comfortable with it now and it gives her a bit of peace of mind. We had a false alarm where she bumped the alarm and it detected a fall. But after calling the company they were able to adjust the fall sensitivity and it has been all good since then. Customer service is amazing, they go above and beyond to answer any questions or solve a problem.

Purchased in December 2019.

csutak40Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC