2.7

Karen P.

Karen P.South East Queensland, QLD

Would Never Order From This Company Again!

I ordered some bandages for sensitive skin (as advised by GP) for my diabetic father. They were needed quite urgently. After 2 weeks, I emailed Medshop to find out why they had not arrived, only to be told they were on back order and would take another 2-3 weeks pending any other delays. They should have advised on their website that these items are back order items and not readily available or should have at least advised by email!! I have now asked for a refund. As their accounts department have so many transactions to process, the refund may take up to 4 weeks to be issued. This is an absolute rort!

Suzi Albert

Suzi AlbertIllawarra, NSW

Customer service

Easy to navigate website and order. Great turnaround time from ordering to delivery. Great quality product and excellent customer service

Poor Delivery

Customer order x NZ number WEBNZ11807 CODE LEA_-WOO281866 REF NZ11807. Son purchased for his mother ( nurse caregiver) for Christmas, a simple signature by your company to finnish declaration attached would have had it delivered by Christmas day , it was held up here in NZ 19/12/2020. Very poor ! Not hard to do?

Corrine B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not contactable via site, email or phone to rectify situation. Help please

Hi, I ordered 2 tops and 1 pants. Changed my L to M pants and this was noted but I was still delivered the L pants. Been trying to contact through the contact form and email as well as telephone but no luck. Phone line disconnected too. Now I still don't know what's happening with my pants. Will Stephen please help. Order #AU99705

Corrine B.

email please. thank you kindly

If at first you don't succeed...

Placed a large order that was shipped on 2/12 but I appeared to have lost track of it and no updates since by 16/12. Had read on here a few disconcerting reviews so contacted Steve directly as per some other emails in the post and true to his word he dealt with the matter within a few hours (outside office hours too) indicating it was an issue with the LPO and not in fact themselves. Provided the parcel comes through as indicated I'd have to say my experience thus far with medshop and been pretty positive.
G

Kate

KateGold Coast

Don't get mad, get Steven.

Very poor customer service

Hi there. I ordered a dermatoscope attachment from Medshop over two months ago. The product is yet to arrive. It is understandable, given the times, that there may be delay. However, despite numerous emails I have not any updates as to the status of my order. I am concerned that this is a sham site. Be very careful.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling! Order an express delivery of medical supplies and a week later they havnt even got to my order yet.

Appalling service. Paid for express delivery only to find out a week later they had not even dispatched the order.

steven c.Medshop

Hi Amanda I would like to assist but I can’t tell who you are. Please can you provide an order number or email I can look up

Nadine

NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

REFUNDS PROCESS - absolutely painful

While it is easy to order and items do come on time and as described, the returns process is absolutely painful. So if one is sure of the item with no possibility of returns, it will be a straight-forward, smooth process. However, for items that you may end up returning (wrong size, wrong colour etc), I suggest NOT to order in the first place. It will take about 4 weeks to process your return AFTER you have sent the item back and a further 20 days to get credit in your account (I'm still waiting for mine, so the 20-day turnaround is also not guaranteed). They also don't do exchanges, so you really have to go through the protracted, painful returns process.

Julian

JulianSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I ordered a Littmann stethoscope with free engraving. I needed it in 5 days for a special occasion. Initially the delivery time was two weeks. After I contacted Medshop to ask them to try and get it to me sooner, they obliged and I had it delivered in 4 days with engraving. They were very good with price, service and keeping me informed. I would definitely recommend them

Doesn't accept size exchange yet doesn't give the FULL refund....

Haroon Alvi

Haroon Alvi

Size Chart was Wrong and Customer Service Never Got Back

I recently ordered a scrub set from Medshop and when it arrived it turned out to be of a much smaller size than the size chart provided on Medshop's website.

I took a measuring tape and measured the set myself and it confirmed that the dimensions were much smaller than the size chart on Medshop's website.

Since I followed the incorrect size chart from Medshop's website I have ended up with a scrub set that does not fit me.

I contacted their customer service regarding this problem but never heard back from them.

Moral of the story: Save your money and shop elsewhere.

Cass Jones

Cass JonesThe Mallee, VIC

Can not fault the service!

Competitive and fair pricing, offer bulk items at a lower price than what I can purchase locally. Website is easy to navigate and there is a large variety of each item. Ridiculously fast shipping! Shipped to rural Vic overnight which is amazing given the current delays in Victoria due to Covid. Order was placed, a couple of days to confirm and process, items were in my hands within 3 days. Will definitely be purchasing through these guys again.

Very bad customer service

The quality of the item was very good but medshop had poor customer service.
There was very limited sizing in stock and the returns process was very slow.
It took nearly 3 weeks to get a refund after returning the item.

All’s well that ends well

There was an issue whether the Transpore tape sent was the one I ordered. After some miscommunication a Medshop representative arranged to have the right item sent at their cost. Full marks to Medshop to go an extra mile to satisfy a customer. I am happy with the product, and will return to Medshop next time. As a result, the Medshop website was improved, and the description of the Transpore tape clarified.

steven c.Medshop

If we have supplied a product incorrectly we fix the problem at our cost.
I would be keen to understand how you have communicated with us?

I’m happy to support on steven@medshop.com.au

Excellent Service

The ordering process was easy to follow and the specific type of product sought, already being used, was available. The prompt response with which the order was processed, communicated and despatched, excellent.

Blade

BladeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality and Best Price!

This product has great accuracy! Great quality! I received my package 7 days earlier, which I expect to take longer Due to COVID-19. This company is amazing! I recommend 100%. The colour is perfect and free engraving! This was a bargain! Best product I have ever brought! All my nurse friends are jealous. Thankyou MEDSHOP!

KatieC

KatieC

Fast delivery. Quality scrubs

My scrubs came within a week (I live in qld). I had regular shipping updates texted to me. Have tried them on and seem like good quality. True to size and colour. Thanks guys!

Great products

I read all the negative reviews after purchasing a stethoscope and neuro torches. I was worried that I would have issues with Medshop. My experience was positive, I can't fault Medshop whatsoever.
My items were on time, were as I ordered and high quality

Fast and Professional

I place regular orders with medshop and have always received consistent supplies and service. I can see based on my order numbers that they service thousands of customers and orders between each order I place. Given this I think the negativity on this site is very disproportionate and not an accurate reflection of their service

Whitefresh

Whitefreshasked

Can you please answer my email query for an order placed over 2 1/2 weeks ago with express shipping, I sent an email asking about this order 4 days ago and nothing! I can't see how the Coronovirus can affect you so much that you can't even respond to customer enquiries.

Worker
Worker

I don’t work for the company. I only wrote a bad review because I’m a customer. Look what I posted

steven c.Medshop

We are sorry to hear of your poor experience. Medshop does price itself on offering a leading brands and products with a service. As you will note we have several means of communications -

Phone
Fax
Live Chat
Social

Certainly during the COVID19 Pandemic we have been more than stretched by the number of order and customer questions. As a result if has been impossible to scale and get back to everyone.

If we put things in context Medshop has been servicing customers for more than 15 years and only in the last 2 months since the COVID spike have we seen customers turn to these review sites. Obviously this is disappointing and we would hope that all things are considered in context.

We would certainly love to service you again in the sure and trust that given the opportunity you should see that our service and communications channels exceed industry standards.

If you have any outstanding concerns I would welcome the opportunity to resolve the case. I can be contacted on the email - steven@medshop.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Medshop representatives

CategoryHealth Shops