Melbourne IT
See the Best Digital Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Melbourne IT

• Rates and Fees

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I have been using Melbourne IT since I started my business many years ago and staff are always ready to help in solving problems and provide useful advice 7 days a week.

Anne W
Anne WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent, knowledgeable & patient service

The title says it all - excellent, knowledgeable & patient service. And, they actually answer the phone quickly without sitting you in a queue - absolutely amazing, I'm super impressed so thanks Melbourne IT.

JaB
JaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product I have been a customer for over 20 years.

I can’t fault anything about the products and email services and the technical services when I forget details of my account or having assistance in using my devices set up.

Sheela
SheelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Courteous

We have been using Melbourne IT for a very long time. Their staff are knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. Having our domain and hosting with them has been hassle free with bare minimum down time.

Find out how Melbourne IT compares to other Digital Services

Professional company that I would highly recommend

My previous company I dealt with were hard to get in contact with and felt like I was hassling them. Melbourne IT we’re straight onto my IT problem and helped me get it sorted in a friendly professional way. Thanks

PETER MONKHOUSE
PETER MONKHOUSEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A cake is a cake with either 1 or 2 eggs!

From our first Domain in 2008 until now MIT have been cooperative and helpful in both technical aspects of Domain names/Web Hosting as well as accounts i.e. auto deductions, renewal reminders.
The single account access to all our domains has been particularly beneficial and we are just shifting a page back into their control after a web developer moved it without fully explaining the consequences.

Customer AdvocacyMelbourne ITSend a private message

Finally... a some great service !

Its been a frustrating 6 month battle to transfer my domain name over but finally we could actually speak to a person who was excellent and actually returned phone calls and followed up the case over the past 48 hours. Issue solved quickly once you get someone who is component ! Great work Kathleen.

ClaudGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible at solving a problem and then getting charge for it

Terrible at solving a problem and then getting charge for it
Went months without solving my website problem and not getting any customers and not getting any revenue now getting charged again you’re not getting reimbursed this is the worst frustrating going through so many Phone calls and nobody could fix or help me they said they would but they never did

Pestcontrolmelbournesafe.com.au

Great assistance

Needed to renew domain name which had expired. Had to get access codes reset and credit card details updated. I was guided easily through all the requirements by a patient helpful assistant with great product knowlege

HTTPS Certificate for my website

The support person who took the call, answered my technical questions, and walked me through the Melbourne IT website to make the right product purchase was a very enjoyable user experience.

Patrick G.
Patrick G.South East Queensland, QLD

Tech Assistance just Brilliant

Received an email regarding a need to change ABN which didn't make sense and the tech support was unreal - spoke to a person, not a bot and her patience and advice was 100% spot on!

Wendy
Wendy

Good service provided quickly

Received an email from Melbourne IT and on contacting the customer contact my enquiry was handled quickly and efficiently. Both email and phone contact were polite and helpful and the issue is now resolved. Good for a non tech person to deal with people who know what they are about.

Phil
PhilSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good company to deal with

I had a major problem when I altered my webhosting to domain manager and really stuffed things up. I managed to get their customer support to put me through to technical and they went step by step with me to solve the problem I caused.

AndrewGoulburn Valley, VIC

The back up is pretty damn good

Sounds simple. One day your email is working on your phone and the next it isn't. Solution? Start a chat with Melbourne IT technical assistance and stand back and watch them go to work.

It was Anthony

Julie
JulieSydney

RIP off , Took money for backorder yet domain available became freely to purchase without contacting me

Bought Backorder service as not to miss getting my domain name back which was waiting release from another provider, randomly checked whether it had become available and it had, without MelbourneIt holding it , therefore Backorder service is just to take your money without doing anything!

John Tasked

As an owner of an email address & scaling down activities how can I sell or otherwise transfer my email address

John T

Dear Karleigh, I emailed what I thought were my necessary details. They should appear on your screen?
If we are not on the same page maybe I had better cancel?
Thanks, John T

andrewasked

Looks like a lot of people experiencing the same poor american customer service.

Ive been called a liar by "customer advocacy' for quoting their agents words.

Do the company executives know the reputation that their company is gaining? Do they care? I wonder if they consider GoDaddy a competitor? Does anybody have a direct contact number for any of the exec's?

Disappointed to see a great ozzy company become a bottom feeder by their own choice.

robert
robert
andrew

same canned answer with no actual effective action
Ive actually supplied adequate info to contact me (incl phone number) with out getting a call

Meg K.asked

I still haven't heard from them you told me that you were going to get to the bottom of my settlement and still nothing at all now I want 5000 and that's not even the tip of the iceberg that I've lost since this whole debacle happened?

Get an answer from our members and Melbourne IT representatives