3.2

COSTS

It has saved me money, I`m extremely happy. I now have a better understanding of the app and know how to read it. i just hope that we get a lot more sunshine

Vincent D

Vincent DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Taking on the electricity big guns

I am pleasantly surprised by the level of customer service from Members Energy. They are regularly getting in touch with you to see how everything is going or if you have any problems. As far as value goes, overall they have been marginally cheaper than my previous supplier.

Review collected in partnership with Members Energy

We find the service excellent and are very happy.

We have been very pleased with the service and updates we have received from the friendly and experienced Staff. Our Eveready Battery is working well and is of great interest watching its performance on the App.

Mike

MikeGippsland, VIC

Super service and follow-up.

Love the service and follow-up. Our transition has been very smooth and profitable. I would recommend swapping over to any future clients. We have found Members Energy very easy to work with!

Anthony R.

Anthony R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

They talk a good game. However, My short time with this company was a great learning curve. They offer this great deal, that never is given. All you get is the 6 cents flat rate. For this privilege you also get charged an extra $1.10 per day on top of all the other charges. Like most i went from earning money to paying every month for my energy. It worked out to be around $170 within the two months alone. I tried to talk to someone but was hung up on when asking some difficult questions apparently. Do your self a favour and stay away.

Scott

ScottSouthwest, VIC

"Members Fee" of $401.50 per year will never be covered by increased spot market rate!

Alex A.Members Energy

Hi Scott. We thank you for your feedback, as it definitely helps us evaluate our current offering against the rapidly-evolving energy market.

I will make sure to pass on your comments to our management team for further review.

Ian

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Be sure you have a smart battery... I thought I did and lost over $100 for the learning experience

To start with, I thought I had an Alpha ESS battery that will work with Evergen software. Instead I had a Smile battery that did not have the smarts to pair with Evergen.
    Sadly for me, this took 2 months to be discovered...
    Previously, I was with AGL Solar Savers and making about $40 a month. My switch to evergen cost me about $50 a month. An overall loss of around $90 a month at the time of my change over.
    Clearly, the Evergen software works for some people, but for me, it was $180 lesson.
    I finally got to speak with one of the mangers, they finally pointed out my system deficiencies and they offered to return me to AGL. I can't say they acted in bad faith but it was not a good experience for me.
    With all things, Buyer Beware.

This system is fantastic

I found the members energy system to be perfect for my needs I have saved heaps on my energy bill and found the change over to the new system very easy

Ronald Mannion

Ronald MannionCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

All aspects of joining Members Energy has been a positive experience.

Members Energy has made joining the group a painless positive experience and all aspects of the deal were easily understood. When contacted re several queries the answers and assistance in particular re-connection of power supply due to having a medical device was first class.

Happy I made the transition to Members Energy

Since making the move to Members Energy from my previous electricity supplier,my solar battery is working much more efficiently.The Evergen(Members Energy) App is also excellent,which allows me to monitor my solar battery supply level,& also how much money I am saving each day on my power bill !

damien p.Hunter Region, NSW

Terrible

6c a kilowatt flat rate despite all the promises plus charge $1 per day for the luxury of looking after your battery. Wrote them a nasty email after going from $250 in positive with AGL to $60 IN NEGATIVE with these Members Energy. Surprise surprise no reply absolute rip...sign at your own peril im going back to AGL and 17c fit. Edit just contacted the energy ombudsman. I have a case number now.

damien p.

Just got my final bill from you absolute rip off merchants....sure enough 6c a kW again a whole $19 in solar fit. Wasted my time and money.... I hope the ombudsman has fun with you liars

CameronCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Seems like they are running scared.

Miguel R.

Miguel R.Sydney, NSW

1st Bill from Members Energy not happy

1st bill was $135 for 2mths worth and that’s over summer. My last AGL bill for Dec 20 was $19.00. Just like someone else mentioned not worth the membership fee. Now they can’t or won’t answer my calls or emails. Trying stupidly to hear them out and explain this nonsense of a overpriced bill.

Rtforresters

RtforrestersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy!

P.Ward

P.WardNortheast, VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Customer liaison with Ollie and Damon has been excellent. All questions answered clearly and promptly. The overall impact of Members Energy is too early to gauge as we only really were connected on 25th Feb. 2021. We would like another opportunity to review the company in two months time.

Members Energy Not delivering on Sales Pitch

John GieroszynskiBonner 2914, ACT

It has been very good

The only issues I had were your advertising material on first contact was usually about 13Mb in size, not a good idea, needs to be small and fast to load. The second item was your CMS system doesn’t seem to link Pre sales with Technical or in between as I had to repeat some of the stuff I talked about. Interesting ACTEW had a long talk to me about your company, they are either worried, or don’t understand where you fit in.

Damien M.Members Energy

David Miles

David MilesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Taking back our hard earned power generation and reticulation network.

At last we may have movement to honest electricity rates. Australia has the dearest electricity rates in the world, produced by equipment built and paid for by our forefathers, but sold off by politicians to fund whims and obscene salaries in non related activities Let’s hope members network grows as a cooperative in retailing and one day enters power generation.

Customer ServiceMembers Energy

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear about your experience with us so far. If you need to get in touch with us in the future please feel free to contact us at hello@membersenergy.com.au.

Roberts

RobertsVictoria

Great experience

The transition to members energy was seamless. We have found to website easy to navigate and the app so straight forward. We would highly recommend this program to anyone seeking to get a better deal on their solar generation.

Customer ServiceMembers Energy

Hi Roberts, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear about your experience with us so far. If you need to get in touch with us in the future please feel free to contact us at hello@membersenergy.com.au.

Debbie S.asked

Why wasn't my battery charged up overnight on off-peak prices? Two nights running it hasn't been charged so that I was left with 24% and 27% which isn't enough to run my coffee machine without drawing on Shoulder power. I shouldn't have to pay for any power if my battery was charged fully. From 7am til 2pm today, all solar power was put into the grid. Nothing into the battery. It is supposed to feed in to get the best price for us, but all day, the spot price has been negative and won't be positive til 6pm. Why, then, wasn't my battery charged so that I could use free power, instead of wasting the solar power feeding in to get the minimum of 10c? Who is this system really meant to benefit?

John Gieroszynski

You have to set this up in the Hive App, if it is not in default it won’t do it. In my case my Solar charges the battery during the day and discharges it during peak and overnight as a default setting.

Debbie S.

It is setup in the Hive app, but the instruction was ignored. I tried at 1am and 3am on different nights and the power was discharged immediately afterwards. I tried at 5am and 6am on separate occasions, but it didn't charge the battery. I had it set to 100% on each occasion. No luck. Not happy. No power going into the battery today until after 2pm. Only fully charged at 6pm as it was still feeding into the grid at the same time. I would have had to pay to use power for the washing machine or dishwasher as planned this morning. Had salad for lunch as no battery power for cooking. My battery doesn't last for 24 hours so I wanted to top up on Off-peak to use early in the morning.

Customer ServiceMembers Energy

Hi Debbie, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

The Evergen Intelligence Control Software uses algorithm AI training and learning tools to develop and understand your batteries energy usage patterns. Evergens software and your battery may be in the learning phase of optimising your batteries

Could you please contact us at: hello(@)membersenergy.com.au so we can investigate this further.

Get an answer from our members and Members Energy representatives