Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Only lasts 1 year!

The product itself is awesome, if it lasted! I had my mouse just over a year and the tiny plastic foot which enables it to be a surface mouse fell off! Microsoft won’t send replacement part as it’s over a year. It’s a common problem just search for it. I had to wedge a bit of card in it so it works because otherwise the rubber sheath catches on the surface your using!

Purchased in December 2019 at Microsoft for $85.00.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best mouse for your surface

On Saturday 15th February 2020 I purchased a Microsoft Surface Arc Wireless Mouse (Black) for $80 so I could use it wirelessly when I go to Elise’s, my parents or on holidays. The staff were kind to me and the service was amazing.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $80.00.

jay

jaySydney, NSW

Perfect Companion for a person on the go

bought this with my surface pro and cant fault it. It folds flat making it easy to transport and slide into a briefcase pocket. No need to bring a large mouse that will add bulk to your slick laptop bag. works quite well considering its form factor and syncs quickly with my surface pro when activated - you must click it into its curved position to work.

Mice