Midori Illusions

Midori Illusions

See the Best Premixed Spirits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tegan G

Tegan G

Sweet sweet Midori

I could drink these all night, and do. Been a favourite of mine for going on 10 years now. I'd write a longer review but my bar fridge is calling me, beckoning me to get another 275ml bottle of sweet sweet Midori illusion.

BumbleBee

BumbleBeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good if you like a very sweet drink

Having been a fan of Midori for quite awhile I was a bit hesitant to buy these because I don't usually drink vodka and noticed this was listed on the front of the bottle... However upon closer inspection of the ingredients list I found that there is only 1% vodka in this drink, hardly worth having in it isn't it?

They are not very fizzy, but are very sugary and can make you feel a bit sick after awhile... Perhaps they stick around in the mouth for too long, not very palate cleansing? Either way, they are great for a drink to 'get you started' if you like... But maybe not to drink them all day (or night).
Midori brand, flavour (at first anyway)
Can start to get sickly sweet

catwoman1

catwoman1VIC, 3941

Good

A couple of Midori Illusions are nice and refreshing, Sweet but less sweet and less fizzy than other brands of premix spirits. Light pineapple flavor compliments the Melon Liqueur. Great straight from the bottle or served over ice in a Tall glass or martini shape cocktail glass rimmed with lemon and sugar. They tend to be too expensive with the new government surcharge on lolly water, This tends to put me off buying them not the kids they are trying to discourage from binge drinking. I'm 37 and an occassional social drinker and feel penalized by this new extra charge.
Tasty, Easy to drink
Price (Surcharge on Alcopops discourages responsible adult drinkers from buying this product)

illicit_angel

illicit_angel

I enjoy drinking midori illusions RTD. They are often on special and I find them perfect to take over to a friends house and enjoy them in the summer sun. They don't have an intense alcohol flavour like other drinks (and why people call them lolliwater or alcopops)I recommend enjoying these in a moderate form as they are so sweet, you'll get sick from the sugar and not from the alcohol.
a great delicious and yummy flavour. Perfect for summer bbq
They get too sweet if it is the only drink you're drinking, I have to mix my drinks and change to something else because I start to feel sick from all the sugar

naomiS

naomiSAU

Midori illusions are great, the perfect summer drink! They are very refreshing, and taste great. The blend of melon, vodka and pineapple juice works really well. i don't recommend drinking too many of them in a row though as they are very sweet.
Midori Illusions have a delicious flavour, they are a very refreshing drink. As they are individual drinks they are great to take anywhere or drink at home! they are often on special, but even full price they are no more expensive than other pre-mixed drinks.
They are a little sweet, especially if you drink a few of them.

pinkprincess01

pinkprincess01AU

Midori Illusions is great to drink anytime, perfect for a nice summer day as it has a nice and refreshing taste. Perfect drink to share with family and friends or to drink when socialising. I love the taste of midori and it goes so well with the pinapple flavour.
Midori Illusions are a great, refreshing drink for summer days. They have a delicious taste and come in individual bottles so easy to take to a BBQ or party or to just drink at home. Price is similar to other drinks of this type.
Can be a bit sweet when drinking to many of them