Mirabella Genio B22 WW Wi-Fi Dim Bulb

Mirabella Genio B22 WW Wi-Fi Dim Bulb

See the Best Appliances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nocky

NockySouth West, WA

Not Bad for the price

I have 4 of these and found them easy to set up just make sure your phone or tablet are connected n 2.4 gig network and I set them up in the same room as my Router then moved them to where i wanted them, I had problems with the white only ones turning off and on randomly but exchanged them for colour and no problems, we also have 3 downlights, 2 plugs and a 3 metre strip and all work fine

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $29.00.

Neville B.

Neville B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dissapointed

I read reviews carefully and try to read between the lines this is the second smart light I have bought first one not this brand went ferrel turning on randomly removed it from it's power supply it does not turn on now this one's app keeps timing out makes me wonder why they call them smart

Purchased at Foodland for $20.00.

Belinda B.

Belinda B.Illawarra, NSW

very disappointed

I brought 3 bulbs tryin to set up and when on app it gets to 100% and says times out what a waste wish I saved my money has this happined to others or only me

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Louise S.

Louise S.Perth, WA

Disappointing to say the least

Bought at Kmart for grandson for christmas 2018 died in september 2019. Not good value for money. Had to use with smart phone wouldn't work at all with google play which is what we bought it to go with. Disappointing.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Unable to connect to genio globe

Despite many hours of trying, I am unable to connect to the one "test" light bulb I bought. Is there a trick to it? I have flaming light, I "add device", enter password, and wait while the connection times out

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Matt

MattPeel, WA

Mirabella Genio wifi RGB dimmable bulb

Cheap and disappointing quality with very short life span. I purchased three of these bulbs, set up was easy and worked fine for first few months, but two out of three died in less than six months, and the third one which is still working is actually in a room which we hardly use. Life span you would expect from LED bulbs is generally measured by years not months, but this is not true in in case of these bulbs, very disappointed with the quality.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart for $29.00.

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cheap Product with a Painful Setup

I have been attempting to add this smart lighting into my 2.4 Ghz Wifi. The wifi was fine with another brand with no effort. I gave up and use this smart bulb as a dumb bulb. If you are about to buy these bulbs, please think twice. It is a pain on the neck.
However, I tried to do it again on another account. It failed once again. It took me nearly an hour to add only one light bulb into my smart home ecosystem.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $15.00.

Terrible Product

Bought it at Kmart thinking $30 was ok. The set up is not as easy as they make it, once I got through it the light worked for about 2 hours after that it made a weird clicking noise and went blue. The bulb only seems to have to colours now, white and blue. What a waste of money!

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $30.00.

Great Ambience

I bought 2 coloured bulbs for lamps in my lounge. I love the soft colours which give the room great ambience. Not suitable if you want a bright light. Perfect.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

I believe these bulbs represent fantastic value.

I have bought 3 of the coloured globes and am very impressed! When used in the colour mode, the brightness is suitable for no more than ambience. App is Great.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing brightness when using colours

Mhowell

MhowellNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Frustrating

We brought 6 of these wifi globes and found they are not easy to set up on either Mirabella app or Google Assistant we will not buy any more Genio globes bit will try Phillips Hue.

Firepower

FirepowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mirabella Genio WiFi Dimmable 9 watt LED Bulbs

Andy T.asked

Bought 3 Genio smart bulbs 6 months ago. One has died and won't reconnect (tried many times but never fast flashes just stays dim blue). The other two (white not RGB) would randomly turn themselves on at night. Did the firmware update a few days ago, now much worse. Turned off manually at 10pm. Both switched themselves on again at 2am so turned them off then one again switched itself on at 4am. Done with the Genio so tried the TuyaSmart one, but it's exactly the same and the lights still turn on randomly. Will be binning the lot and buying some of the Aldi ones. Have used the itead smart plugs for 2 years and never had a problem.

CyberKingKong

I think if you could afford Phillips Hue bulbs, that would spare you a headache. I think they last longer and easy to set up

Andy T.

I don't want another hub and buying overpriced bulbs isn't necessary. I believe the Genio bulbs and the servers used to control them have serious issues. If the bulbs are able to be turned on without the user doing anything it is very suspicious to me.

Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

My bulbs are doing the exact same thing, turning on randomly at night at those times, and one of my colour bulbs is now a dim blue. Since the firmware update, the bulbs have not been working properly. Had no issues prior to the update.

Kerryasked

I have 2 outside lights that turn on from same switch. I have paired on light but can’t do the other as it takes the pairing away from the first. Is there a way to do the both together?

mel-t
mel-t

I think that you'll need to try pairing them separately. That means temporarily moving one of the globes to another light fitting, so that you can pair each of them individually. After they've both been paired, pop the one you moved back to where you want it. There should be a 'Smart' button or icon in the mobile app. Use that to create a 'Scenario' that will turn both of the lights on/off at the same time. (There *may* be a delay of a second between the two bulbs.) If that doesn't work, try contacting Mirabella on +61 3 9335 3633.

Good luck, and let me know how you go.

Kerry

Perfect...worked a treat... big thank you..

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

CategoryAppliances