4.5

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (113) · Line of Credit (25) · Variable Rate (11) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term2.947 years (104)
  • Loan Term 4.571 months (14)
  • Cash Arrival2.611 day(s) (18)

Easy process

have only just started this loan but they kept me updated as the application progressed but the whole process was very fast and once approved they sent the money to the car dealership within 24 hours

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Money3Money3

That's great to hear Jessica! Enjoy your new wheels :)

Gregory

GregorySydney, NSW

Best Service

Money 3 made the application fast and simple. I did not expect to get loan. Bank transaction was fast and simple. Would not go anywhere else for my loans. Highly recommend.

Car ModelHolden Captiva CG
Money3Money3

That's great to hear Gregory!

Very good

I have had no problems with money 3 at all been with them for about 2 years now and all is well and would recommend them to anyone as I have had no problems thanks

Money3Money3

We're glad to hear that Graham!

Lorraine A.

Lorraine A.Sydney, NSW

My experience with Money 3 was pleasant courtesy plus done with a professional manner.

No objectives Lovely ladies Comfortable experience Very helpful Due to my own fault timing was longer There attitudes was so welcomed as if it was no prob Best company for making y feel comfortable I'm coming back

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Car ModelHonda Jazz GF
Money3Money3

That's awesome to hear Lorraine! Thanks for leaving your feedback :)

Lilimiua

LilimiuaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great company to get a loan for a vehicle, understanding and results are quick

Great loans, no hidden costs, relatable with efficiency and willing to try an help everyone equally. If you need a car loan this would be the ideal way to have a versatile one

Car ModelMazda 3
Money3Money3

That's great to hear Lilimiua!

Review collected in partnership with Money3

So happy with the customer service!

Sooo happy about money3! They replied to all my messages instantly and were so much help with everything! As soon as I found the car I wanted they had the loan approved and money sent through straight away! Was all sorted and had my new car within 4 days!

Car ModelHolden Astra
Money3Money3

We're so glad to hear that Kyesha-Lee! Enjoy your new wheels :)

Quick response

The service was great. They helped me with my needs in getting a car with a quick and professional response. Would highly recommend them as they did everything they said they would.

Money3Money3

Thanks for leaving your feedback Kathryn!

New car and new caravan

Very fast and efficient friendly staff. Extremely helpful and easy To deal with. Thank you. Communication is easy through email and phone. Very professional. Two loans with them and would use them again.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Money3Money3

That's awesome to hear Melissa!

Iris Y.

Iris Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and very happy with them

The customer service was excellent. They helped me with a car loan and I was surprised at how quick they were. I definitely recommend and will come back if needed.

Money3Money3

We're really happy to hear that Iris!

Gloria

GloriaGoldfields, WA

Car loan

Perfect service. They gave me a chance to buy my car. Would recommend them to anyone. Yes definitely satisfied with money 3s service. Wonderful company to help low income earners

Loan Start DateDecember 2009
Money3Money3

That's great to hear Gloria!

carebear

carebearKingston 2604, ACT

Love Money3 there help and consideration in matters of emergency situations for people is wonderful.

Their suggestions for assistance with financial hardship and unexpected costs will be gratefully accepted and understood. All their efforts and consideration ended with a wonderful outcome for me. Thank you.

Money3Money3

We're glad we could help!

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service on point!

I have been with money 3 for a few yrs now, I’m on my second car loan with them and can’t speak anymore highly of money3. They listen, they hear you and they work with you.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Money3Money3

That's so great to hear Katie!

Easy to use!

Easy to apply quick turn around result. Interest rates a bit high even though I have a great credit rating..... I would definitely use them again in the future. Easy

Money3Money3

That's great to hear Maryann! Thanks for leaving your feedback :)

car loan

The customer service was above and beyond, staff were so helpful and very plesent to talk to. I was very satisfied with my loan with the repayments. If I had any questions they where quick to answer through the online chat.

Money3Money3

That's great to hear Katina! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback :)

Reece

ReecePerth, WA

Brilliant and fast and efficient

They were and are fantastic people to deal with. Very polite and efficient. They joined both car loans together with 1 easy payment. Would recommend them 100%
No unexpected costs all was told to you when they first start. Again brilliant people

Car ModelFord Territory
Money3Money3

That is so great to hear Reece! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback :)

Great

Ecxellent customer service. I have been going through them since 2015. No hidden costs. They let me refinance after the car i had with the previous loan through them was beyond my ability to repair.

Money3Money3

That's great to hear Giannoyla! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Kelly

KellyMannering Park

Love my new car

I’m very happy with everything they did a great job and I highly recommend them was quick and easy and no surprise costs and the paper work was straight forward and very easy to understand.

Car ModelHyundai ix35
Money3Money3

We're really glad to hear that Kelly!

Polihronis

PolihronisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service from Ashlee explained everything really well would recommend to anyone looking for a car loan. Also janes from positive lending was a great help in the process

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelHolden Commodore VE
Money3Money3

That's great to hear Polihronis! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback :)

Very helpful

very helpful customer service was excellent and no extra costs .I am very satisfied with there rates compared to others and money3 is highly recommended they a very reasonable and there when needed .thanks heaps keep up the good work .

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Money3Money3

That's great to hear Julio!

AJROSE

AJROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Process

I would actually avoid at all costs.
I found the process to be very lengthy and hard to deal with. It was one thing after another. The hassle really isn't worth it.

Money3Money3

Hi there, l'm really sorry to hear this. So that we can improve our processes, could you please send us your experience via our feedback email reviews@money3.com.au. We would love to hear from you.

bea

beaasked

Hi,
I've had 3 car finances through you guys,which I've all paid off and all on time with not one late payment or default. Being a single mum on the pension am I able to borrow more than $8000 for a car finance and if so could the contract be more than 3years?

Money3Money3

Unfortunately Bea, l cannot fully answer your questions due to not knowing enough about your circumstances. I would suggest you give our friendly Micro Motor team a call 03 90938280 :)

Rachael L

Rachael Lasked

Money3

I’ve been consistent with paying off a personal loan for a 6+ months now. If I don’t have the money in my account to have it direct debited one fortnight, what happens? Do I get called up about why I missed a payment? Can it screw with my credit?

Money3Money3

Hi Rachel, we are here to help in any way we can and if you need to talk about your account, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly Customer Care team on 03 9093 8230. They will guide you through :)

Elizabeth T.

Elizabeth T.asked

Money3

I made a loan with these guys I'd just like to cancel my loan if that is possible please!

Money3Money3

Hi Elizabeth, to cancel your loan, please call our Customer Care department on 03 9093 8230 :)

Get an answer from our members and Money3 representatives