3Money3

1,590 reviews
Emma
Emma

waste of time

waste of time, so much back and forth, they don’t put the customers best interest first. Show details
myboibud24
myboibud24
  Car Loans

Happy very excited to have my vehicle and happy with the work from the guys

Very happy and thankful for Christian work for me thankyou Show details ·  1
tkaono
tkaonoCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Very helpful and efficient. Would definitely recommend them to my friends. Show details ·  1
Yanara
YanaraSydney, NSW5 posts
  Car Loans

Excellent Service and Swift Approval!

I'm incredibly pleased with the service provided by Money3. They promptly approved my loan and efficiently settled everything within a week. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of a car loan and will definitely be recommending them to my family and friends. Great job! Show details ·  1
madvn84
madvn84
  Car Loans

The gist of my experience

Customer service is excellent, I didn’t experience any extra or hidden costs, my rate was quite high but my credit score wasn’t the best so understanding.. overall very happy! Show reply
Ken West
Ken WestMurray Mallee, SA

Easy thru Electric loans

It's good to know that as pensioners Money3 will still give us a go. Show details ·  1
teresa w.
teresa w.Southwest, VIC

Money 3 loans

All my circumstances were taken into consideration and I am so grateful for their support and loan! Show details ·  1
Rebecca Jane W.
Rebecca Jane W.

Great

I received a quick response on the approval of my new car Show details ·  1
Darren T.
Darren T.Wimmera, VIC

First Time Loan

A good experience for someone that is new to getting loans, they were very helpful and prompt. Show reply
Susan
SusanNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Personal Loans

Finance quick and easy

Extremely easy to apply online. Paper work is emailed. Contract emailed for you to go over and sign. All details of fees are in this contract. The information for bank statements and income was a simple fill in, give permission and click. They do the rest. A quick phone call from Money3 to check details are correct. And presto, in the bank by the next day. (if approved of course). p.s. Centrelink pension income approved. Show details ·  1
eddy y.
eddy y.
  Personal Loans

Professional ability to get the job done quick

They were quick, reliable, helpful and didn't take long at all Show details ·  1
Matthew J.
Matthew J.Perth, WA
  Verified Car Loans

Second to none the Goods and chattels mortgage sector of the finance market

Continuity of service
Quality and consistency in service delivery
Polite and professional at all times
Courteous and empathetic at all times
And lastly, a very efficient and timely turnaround from applications to settlement
Dlouise
DlouiseSydney, NSW3 posts
  Personal Loans

Easy from start to finish

Money3 are fantastic … easy from start to finish … this is my third loan with them. Their rates are fair and they are easy to communicate with and always get back to you if necessary … my loan was approved in 24hrs and the money was in my account by the next morning! I couldn’t rate them higher Show details ·  1
James
James

Great

Easy, clear and fast. Thanks for giving me a go! Show details ·  1
Nicholas Sargent
Nicholas Sargent

Good money 3

The money 3 good lender and good company and good people as well Show details ·  1

Olivia D.
Olivia D. · Money3

I am currently discharged bankrupt, my credit score isn't very good. I'm looking at moving states just wondering how I would go about getting a small loan?. I work for myself. Plus ce interlink I do have a car loan which I pay weekly I managed to get while bankrupt

Brei A.
Brei A. · Money3

Can I refinance my loan to pay off an existing overdue loan

Money3   DM

Hi Brei, Thanks for your enquiry. Feel free to contact us with any account queries: external link .

Kind Regards,
The Money3 Team

Nicole S.
Nicole S. · Money3

If I've been paying off my car loan for 2.5 years and never made a late repayment but recently had a default put on my credit report from a debt collector,
Would this make it less likely for a redraw application to be accepted?

tooba m.
tooba m.

Hi, I just have a quick question . Did you share your client ID and Password when you applied for the loan?

Compare all Money3 listings