Disgraceful company. Do not loan through money3.

Money3 is a disgraceful loan shark.
Do not loan off this company.
They steal. Lie. Bully.

Money3 is a disgraceful loan shark.
Do not loan off this company.
They steal. Lie. Bully.

Application Process
I'm really sorry to hear this Tami. So that l can investigate your account and what went wrong, could you please send me your full name and date of birth to reviews@money3.com.au. Thank you.

Hassle free

Got a loan for my Harley through Money3 when nobody else would touch me, thanks to a previous bankruptcy, (cheers to my ex for that, you know who you are).

Fast, easy to apply and tight turn around. Re financed my loan last year to buy a car as well.

Definitely recommend, customer service is top notch.

Car ModelAudi TT

Money 3 your company is pathetic

Applied for a loan on Thursday. Supplied bank statements twice. Spoke with the customer service team to answer questions they had. Received an email on Friday stating that my application was approved and that funds would be dispersed on Monday. In the meantime your company changed. Monday no funds, telephone services were down. Tuesday no funds. Spoke to two more representatives about disbursement who stated as long as I'm with a major bank funds would be received today. Receive an email stating that important action is required. Statements again before my loan can be approved. Spoke with another representative, who stated by law statements are needed, which were sent twice already, and an approval letter was received. "sorry statements are required" I needed the cash four days ago. Your truly are crap company

Cash Arrival5 day(s)

Handy when needed.

Didn't get the amount asked for but what I did get will help a bit towards my car repair..customer service was good. Loan was done fast and with little fuss.

The ladies have the best customer service

I am absolutely happy with everything I think the ladies deserve a race there was great customer service quick cash loans are actually quick I recommend everyone to come to money 3 rockhampton

Cash Arrival0 day(s)

ABOVE AND BEYOND!

i was really taken care of,not only did i receive a loan, but the staff member(Danielle),was so fantastic,and it was all processed quickly and efficiently.
Thank you so much and i will definitely recommend Money 3!

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan Term 12 months

This is perfect...no hassle

Friendly staff..one call resolution...no unnecessary questions or paperwork requested process has been transparent and clear no hidden costs or word games...option to pick up cash...simply convenient...i would definately refer friends and family..

Awesome service

Really happy with service and it was very affordable and they said 24 hours for the cash but was in there same day i was approved in couple hours so happy

Application Process

Excellent service .highly recommended.

Excellent service .quick approval. I am very satisfied customer .finance a car for my daughter last year . I am now going to try finance a car thru money 3 for myself as I need a upgrade .

Loan TypeFixed Rate

I have been a long time customer & happy with your service have recommended money 3 to family & friends

Very satisfied & your staff in liverpool office are very polite & friendly have never had any problems or extra charges on my cash loans or car finance. Thank you very much

Loan Term 6 months

Best company

Very satisfied and the staff were very helpful highly recommended wouldn't go with anyone else from now on if your looking for fast/personal/or car loan try money 3 the best

Loan Term 5 months

simple. affordable. fair.

The team at Goodna are always friendly and helpful. My loans are always processed quickly and response time is always swift. Quick and simple application process and the option of either cash payments or bank transfer is extremely convenient.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Loan Term 6 months

Misleading Finance Co

They are hopeless they lie about helping people who are on centrelink payments to get a car loan I went for $5500 and I have $2000 deposit for car and still knocked back, My Credit rating is good no outstanding debts, just a bunch of tight wads.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Quick and easy loans. Hassle free no hidden extras with friendly staff and easy online access for members. I would definitely recommend others and always use money 3. Thank you.

Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Good way to get a small loan when u need it

Easy application on line money 3 is a quick and easy way to get a quick Loan thanks heaps .have used them in the past very helpfull would use them again

Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Helps you out in a big way

The ladies in the office are amazing, very friendly, helpful and understanding. I have just taken out my 4th loan with ease. I received my outcome within an hour and was able to pick up the money from my local office. I honestly don't know how I would manage to get emergency items fixed without them. Thanks heaps money 3 :)

Service with a smile

Fast & simple. The staff at Traralgon are always friendly and very helpful even if the customer isn't very tech savvy. The repayments are affordable. I would happily recommend their services.

Application Process

I wouldnt know what to do with put they help

Girls are great. Service fast.
Apsolutly happy with everything.
I’m regular costumer and they treat me with respect. Would recommend to everyone
They offer great loans great repayment options.well done.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2015
Loan Term 4 months

You girls are awesome at money 3 Goodna

Very helpful and lovely phone manner did their best for my situation gave me 2 loans and very affordable to pay off each week money goes into my account within minutes

Loan Start DateApril 2019

I have never had a problem with getting a loan and i workers have always helped me and thay are very helpful and It was really gd and no extra cost no play around and i am really happy and would love 2 deal with money 3 more