Mont Tapered Rectangular Series

Mont Tapered Rectangular Series

See the Best Sleeping Bags and Mats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brindabella - 20 years plus and still warm

I recently started my research to buy a sleeping bag for our 15 year old son, with a couple of years of school outdoor ed camping coming up we wanted to buy quality. I was amazed to find the Mont Brindabella is still being made and still rates highly. My wife and I bought two Brindabella's about 20 years ago and they have done some travels. They are still in great in all conditions and keep us cosy warm, albeit now in the camper trailer having upgraded from the tent. ( BTW the tent was also a 20 y.o Mont and is still going strong, now in service with our sons ). They have proven to be a great investment, and quiet reasonable when you amortise the cost over the years of service.

Ziggy67

Ziggy67Eildon

Brindabella - Great Bag. 3 &1/2 yrs of Outdoor Ed & Still Going Strong

Bought this bag at mid-point of Cert IV in Outdoor Rec. It has seen the inside of a few snow caves, nights on the Murray, Franklin by Raft, Arap's, dragged all over Vic & Aus and mainly used only under a tarp.
Best purchase I made in my early stages of buying quality gear - one I don't regret.
light, 'shower'-proof (treat it!), versatile, hardy
took a while to get used to RH zip

Outdoorsman