Chantal Z

Chantal ZSydney, NSW

Thanks to Ken!

Ken definitely deserves a 10/10. He made the whole process easy for us. We went through the application and settlement smoothly without any issues, he extended our pre-approval a few times for us. Mr. Loan was recommended by a friend and I would highly recommend Ken to all my friends and family!

Excellent service

Really appreciate to get Bruce as my loan manager and he is quite professional and efficient. He can always get the best deals in the market and also guarantee everything done within timeline. I am so happy to use their service and would recommend to my friends.

Loan used forRefinancing

Top notch service and professional staffs

Dorothy is our home loan broker, she is proactive, professional and she always plans ahead. Dorothy asks a lot of questions prior, where other brokers don’t. She knows her client’s priorities which makes everything smoothly. When we had concerns, she came up with several solutions. We couldn’t be more thankful. I would highly recommend Dorothy and her firm for home loan.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Ran

RanSydney, NSW

Perfect Service !!

Everything great. I will suggest to my friend if they need any help from your company later. Thank you every much for all your team members hard work. Have a great Christmas!

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Yvonne

YvonneAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent services with professionalism

Feel grateful to have Ken as my loan manager who provides excellent customer services from the beginning until the end. He provided professional advices and walked me through every step of the loan applications. His expertise knowledge in different loan products can suggest the best product the suit my situation. I have no hesitation to recommend him to my family and friends.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Great

thank you very much dorothy for finalising my home loan documents. Prompt replies and accomodation for my schedule in light of pandemic restrictions. good follow up, thank you. happy with the end result.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service thanks to Dorothy!

It was such a relief to have Dorothy takes care of our home loan. She is very professional in what she is doing, knowledgeable and patient about all the questions I had. She helped us settled two of our homes loans smoothly. I would highly recommend her to anyone has loan needs.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Lucy

LucySydney, NSW

Thank you Dorothy!

Dorothy is very helpful and patient - she was very good with follow ups, answered all questions and reassured me through my home loan journey. Happy with the overall service that was provided, recommended!

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

First class service

Thanks to Dorothy for her excellent service through the entire refinance process. It took as long as 3 months from the first day until settlement but I was provided with patience and updates/follow ups in time along the way. I would highly recommand this to anyone looking for someone professional who can take care of their mortgages/refinances.

Xueqiao S.

Xueqiao S.Sydney, NSW

All good, quick and reliable.

All perfect, completely satisfied. My home loan was kind of in a hurry but all the ducuments well prepared with whatever needed detaily describled to us, and finalised in two weeks for the entire procedure.

Excellent service

We would highly recommend Dorothy! She's professional, patient and extremely helpful. She’s a great broker went above and beyond and made us felt totally at ease throughout this process. We're so lucky to have Dorothy as our home loan broker.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Excellent care and extremely professional

We were recommended to Mr. Home Loan by a couple friends of our who had recently gone with Mr. Home Loan.

My wife and I need a home loan and decided to go with them - Ken is and was extremely helpful, I can't recommend him enough. I literally do not write these product reviews unless I really believe in the product and Mr. Home Loan's service was exceptional.

They would update me on everything, messaging and texting to get the best deals for us - and making sure everything was in place to settle smoothly.

Excellent service

Went with Ken who performed above and beyond. I was a first time home buyer with a lot of questions and worries but they were all addressed with a smile.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Great service, highly recommended to all owners looking to refinance

Excellent service and everything was done professionally and timely.
I have no problems recommending the service to anyone, and definitely will use again in the future.
He presented all options and the rates were all very competitive.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

We are very happy with the rate, it was even lower than what we expected.
They were professional and responsive for all our inquiries, even offered some extra help during our settlement.

D.YA

D.YASydney, NSW

Very professional service and willing to help attitude.

Very professional service received during the whole process of the loan , always willing to help with any kinds of questions , also provide very valuable suggestions as well . Very satisfied and giggle recommended

Lee Y.

Lee Y.Sydney, NSW

Professional Home Loan Service

Successfully settled with least worry. Yoyo is being super helpful putting in the application together and advising the best home loan option for customer. All processes were very professional and fast response

Professional, very helpful

Thanks for all the help with my first home loan application, and special thanks to broker Yoyo who is very professional, diligent and willing to help. Big recommendation! Thanks again!

Professional service + kudos = happy customer

I was referred to Mr Loan by a friend. They have definitely stood by their well earned reputations. During a short few weeks dealing with Bruce, he made sure all my concerns were addressed and all options were discussed. I can't value more for his professional services and insight advises. Bruce went well above and beyond my expectation, no question was too small for him. Mr Loan, you have earned another happy customer. Thank you!

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used forRefinancing

Great service and thumbs up for Dorothy!

I was recommended to use Mr. Loan’s service, and was very lucky to have Dorothy as my personal broker. She was patient, friendly, and always tried her best to get back to me ASAP even some of my urgent messages were sent at night time after office hours. My case was processed smoothly and everything was well prepared. I got approved with the amount I asked for, so big THANK YOU to Dorothy! Will definitely come back in the future if I have any further needs in relation to my home loan!