Mr Loan
See the Best Finance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mr Loan

zoe
zoeSydney, NSW

As good as I expected!

As good as expected! I wouldn’t trust anyone else to do my loan.

Peggy T.
Peggy T.Sydney, NSW

Strongly recommend

Bruce and team are very helpful and professional. They provided useful and valuable information before refinance, successfully find a finance institution very good interest rate and $3K cash back, which reduced our monthly interest significantly,
Strongly recommend to all friends and relatives.

Very Happy customer!

Anna is highly efficient and very robust and details in terms of everything..
She give really good advice tailor for our own circumstance and the timeline she suggested is really precise...really happy about the service!

Fantastic experience - highly recommended

We worked with Ken for our first home loan, and we cannot recommend him enough. Such a professional - knowledgeable, but also patient with explaining all the different components of the process. He was proactive and endlessly helpful, and always made sure we knew what was happening with our application. Thank you so much for all your help Ken, we really appreciate it!

Yvonne
YvonneAustralian Capital Territory

Professional Services that Go Beyond and Above

Really feel grateful that have an opportunity to know and work with Ken, from Mr Loan. Even it was under a very difficult and compliated situation, Ken still worked around the clock and assisted me whenever I needed. He always thought one step ahead and offering the best advice that suit my unique circumstance.
Always efficient and persistent, can't find a broker as reliable as him elsewhere. Highly recomended Ken's services to my friends and family.

Amazing service and prompt follow ups!

It was an amazing experience being guided by Ken through my first property loan! He explained things thoroughly and was very accommodating with my work schedules. Would highly recommend getting in touch with Ken!

• Application Process
zoe
zoeSydney, NSW

great service

it is always nice to know my broker will do her best to help me resolve any issues during my refinancing process. my broker Yoyo was very honest and helpful. She was so patient while i asked so many different questions and always ready to help me with whatever problems i came across, even small matter like helping setting up electronic signature or options of choices i can have during the process. can't thank her enough for her service.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
CSam
CSamSydney, NSW

5 star service with a smile :)

Ken was my dedicated broker when we had to refinance my home loan. He was dedicated, diligent and efficient in managing the application process from the beginning till the end. Most importantly, he takes the time to listen, identify and understand our goals so that he can recommend the most suitable product for us. Highly recommended Mr Loan if you are looking for a fabulous and reliable broker.

Jie
JieSydney, NSW

Dorothy is fantastic

Dorothy who looks after me has been working very thoroughly and patiently with me since I first contacted the company. My case is quite complex, but she always took time to listen and always got back to me with accurate information.

• Application Process
  • Timeliness

Professional and patient

very happy be working with Mr loan , no costs on my case , and happy with the rate with my loan . Broker ( Dorothy) strongly recommended if clients who need loans. She will g ive you the best solution.

Max P.
Max P.Sydney, NSW

Really helped me with my home loan with good interest and loan amount

Bruce is a nice person, he was patient with my questions and fast responding, and so lucky I finally get my loan approved with a low interest rate and higher loan amount

Thank you Yoyo Yuan for your great support throughout the process! She has extensive and excellent knowledge / experience to loan applications and credit approval with many banks. She was very attentive and helpful!

Find out how Mr Loan compares to other Finance

Highly recommend, very efficient and effective work for my home load

No drama, all things are processed quickly. I used to use broker services from the banks directly, some are good but most are requiring a lot of manual work, not suitable for busy families.

Big thanks to Ken

Ken is the most professional broker that I have ever met. He did a very nice job during the whole process of application. The customer service is excellent and definite 10 out of 10 that Ken is truly deserved. I will definitely recommend him to my friends around me and thanks a lot.

HENG GU
HENG GUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Anna for her top notch service

I am really happy to get Anna for my home loan broker. She has great expertise in choosing most competitive home loan to meet her client's needs. Really appreciate her service and her capability to make the whole process transparent and make clients to enjoy a delightful experience that is hassle free. Would definitely recommend to my friends.