Professional, very helpful

Thanks for all the help with my first home loan application, and special thanks to broker Yoyo who is very professional, diligent and willing to help. Big recommendation! Thanks again!

Loan used for:First Home

Professional service + kudos = happy customer

I was referred to Mr Loan by a friend. They have definitely stood by their well earned reputations. During a short few weeks dealing with Bruce, he made sure all my concerns were addressed and all options were discussed. I can't value more for his professional services and insight advises. Bruce went well above and beyond my expectation, no question was too small for him. Mr Loan, you have earned another happy customer. Thank you!

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing

Great service and thumbs up for Dorothy!

I was recommended to use Mr. Loan’s service, and was very lucky to have Dorothy as my personal broker. She was patient, friendly, and always tried her best to get back to me ASAP even some of my urgent messages were sent at night time after office hours. My case was processed smoothly and everything was well prepared. I got approved with the amount I asked for, so big THANK YOU to Dorothy! Will definitely come back in the future if I have any further needs in relation to my home loan!

Loan used for:First Home

Thank Yoyo for her professional help, the case was in a hurry to meet deadline, thanks to her familiarity with the process and her proficiency in the business, the case was completed on time.

perfect

yuanyuan provide the best service. i am very appreciate. she is very professional and patient. she follow up my home loan preparetion and sugesstion. she is my professional loan service.

Loan used for:Investment Property

The professional service

I’d like to recommend Yoyo’s service highly. She was so patient to help me making my customise solution. It was so helpful. Her professional service is impressed. It’s lucky to have Mr Loan. Thanks

Excellent service in a timely manner!

Bruce assisted us in acquiring a home loan which we needed urgently! He was able to not only find us a great rate but also turn it around within a couple of weeks. Will definitely come back to him when we're ready for our next purchase and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a property!!!

Nothing can beat it!

Yoyo's service is the best! She is so professional, patient and confident when doing our home loan and we have received the best result than ever! My wife and me will give her and Mr Loan 100 stars if can. The most important thing is as you may know no matter how restrict the loan policy is, she will definitely use her experience and knowledge to help us to retrieve the target and even better. Strongly recommend to everyone! Yoyo will never get you disappointed.

Online Tools

Great service and experience

Great service highly recommend. Thanks Ken, help me get my home loan approval in time. Thanks for your effort to work on my case. Always follow up for my home loan preparation and great suggestion.

Online Tools
Loan used for:Investment Property

Very good

Yoyo is a very professional broker
I have been looked after & notified for every stage of process
I will 100% recommend their service to my friends, clients and people who need home loan

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used for:Refinancing

Mr loan is the most professional expert in home loan. A few brokers failed in may application, while they did it!

Fantastic broker. They accomplished an impossible task for me.ALL other broker and bankers do not know how to proceed with my appliacatiin, while mr loan did it and even much much better than I could.imagine before.

Good finance advice help me to reduce debts and save money!!!

I contacted MrLoan initially for a car loan, but turned out that I am not ready yet due to too much existing credit cards debts. Ken in Mr Loan give me great advice that to consolidate all high rate credit cards into a lower rate fixed term personal loan. The process was easy and smooth, my personal loan setted and all cards paid-out & closed within a week. Compare to endless credit card owings, now I have peace in mind that all debts will be cleared in next few years. Once the liabilities under control, I will be soon eligible for a car loan. Thank you Ken & MrLoan for help me get into a better financial position.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Bruce and his team members are Number One!

They follow up my loan case with excellent work, very helpful! And I get a very good rate for my commercial property loan. Bruce also help me out in my home loan, and car loan, saved lots of money, so we can expand our business successfully!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2019

Highly Recommended

Bruce has excellent customer service and agency skills. He has always easy to reach out whenever i had any queries. i cannot remember exactly how many days but loan approval was very speedy. i was very happy with the Loan product/financial institution which Bruce recommended to me. The process was fairly straight forward too.

Fast Approval Business Loan!

Urgently need funds for business expansion. Got help from Ken in MrLoan, he is very professional, helpful and attention to details. Very easy process, no asset security and company financial reports required. Loan approved within 3 days and funds credit to our bank account on the same week! Would be happy to recommend Ken and MrLoan for your next loan enquiry!

Quick Response and Valuable Insight

Bruce's service is excellent, he provides valuable advice, and never complains about the millions of questions we ask. He is always on top of things, making sure to chase up to ensure a smooth transition for refinancing and new loans.

What a great service!

The loan is been successfully settle the whole experience for the service is great since I start apply my refinance they provide me a great confidence by they professional and great knowledge.

Very professional service

The service was very professional and efficient. The result was beyond our expectation. Some other brokers even did not accept my case but Mr Loan made it!

Excellent service

Good service provided. It’s really helpful and I do appreciate the jobs you’ve done for my loan settlement. It’s finalised within reasonable timeframe.

Very professional home loan broker, and enthusiastic. Very satisfied with the service :)
Also is very friendly, excellent.
Amazing. Greatly appreciated

Hi Linyu, Thank you for supporting us with a five-star review based on your positive experience and trust on Bruce and our team. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Can i borrow to buy land,using the land as security. The land is in Queensland its price is $19500 plus stamp duty. I am a age pensioner and wish to live there.
Hello, it depends on your personal financial situation to decide if and how much you can borrow, can we please have your name and contact details so that our broker can contact you to discuss further?

Hi there, do you do short term loans with a quick application process?

Mr Loan Tax Preparation ServicesMr Loan Home LoansMr Loan Car LoansMr Loan Personal LoansMr Loan Commercial LoansMr Loan Low Doc LoansMr Loan Bridging LoansMr Loan Investment LoansMr Loan Refinancing Loans
CategoryFinance and Tax Preparation ServicesFinance and Home LoansFinance and Car LoansFinance and Personal LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Short Term LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Loans
Repayment FrequencyFortnightly, Monthly and Weekly