Listing monitored by Mr Loan

CSam
CSamSydney, NSW

5 star service with a smile :)

Ken was my dedicated broker when we had to refinance my home loan. He was dedicated, diligent and efficient in managing the application process from the beginning till the end. Most importantly, he takes the time to listen, identify and understand our goals so that he can recommend the most suitable product for us. Highly recommended Mr Loan if you are looking for a fabulous and reliable broker.

Jie
JieSydney, NSW

Dorothy is fantastic

Dorothy who looks after me has been working very thoroughly and patiently with me since I first contacted the company. My case is quite complex, but she always took time to listen and always got back to me with accurate information.

Application Process

Professional and patient

very happy be working with Mr loan , no costs on my case , and happy with the rate with my loan . Broker ( Dorothy) strongly recommended if clients who need loans. She will g ive you the best solution.

Max P.
Max P.Sydney, NSW

Really helped me with my home loan with good interest and loan amount

Bruce is a nice person, he was patient with my questions and fast responding, and so lucky I finally get my loan approved with a low interest rate and higher loan amount

Thank you Yoyo Yuan for your great support throughout the process! She has extensive and excellent knowledge / experience to loan applications and credit approval with many banks. She was very attentive and helpful!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Highly recommend, very efficient and effective work for my home load

No drama, all things are processed quickly. I used to use broker services from the banks directly, some are good but most are requiring a lot of manual work, not suitable for busy families.

Big thanks to Ken

Ken is the most professional broker that I have ever met. He did a very nice job during the whole process of application. The customer service is excellent and definite 10 out of 10 that Ken is truly deserved. I will definitely recommend him to my friends around me and thanks a lot.

HENG GU
HENG GUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Anna for her top notch service

I am really happy to get Anna for my home loan broker. She has great expertise in choosing most competitive home loan to meet her client's needs. Really appreciate her service and her capability to make the whole process transparent and make clients to enjoy a delightful experience that is hassle free. Would definitely recommend to my friends.

Chantal Z
Chantal ZSydney, NSW

Thanks to Ken!

Ken definitely deserves a 10/10. He made the whole process easy for us. We went through the application and settlement smoothly without any issues, he extended our pre-approval a few times for us. Mr. Loan was recommended by a friend and I would highly recommend Ken to all my friends and family!

Excellent service

Really appreciate to get Bruce as my loan manager and he is quite professional and efficient. He can always get the best deals in the market and also guarantee everything done within timeline. I am so happy to use their service and would recommend to my friends.

Top notch service and professional staffs

Dorothy is our home loan broker, she is proactive, professional and she always plans ahead. Dorothy asks a lot of questions prior, where other brokers don’t. She knows her client’s priorities which makes everything smoothly. When we had concerns, she came up with several solutions. We couldn’t be more thankful. I would highly recommend Dorothy and her firm for home loan.

Ran
RanSydney, NSW

Perfect Service !!

Everything great. I will suggest to my friend if they need any help from your company later. Thank you every much for all your team members hard work. Have a great Christmas!

Yvonne
YvonneAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent services with professionalism

Feel grateful to have Ken as my loan manager who provides excellent customer services from the beginning until the end. He provided professional advices and walked me through every step of the loan applications. His expertise knowledge in different loan products can suggest the best product the suit my situation. I have no hesitation to recommend him to my family and friends.

Great

thank you very much dorothy for finalising my home loan documents. Prompt replies and accomodation for my schedule in light of pandemic restrictions. good follow up, thank you. happy with the end result.

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service thanks to Dorothy!

It was such a relief to have Dorothy takes care of our home loan. She is very professional in what she is doing, knowledgeable and patient about all the questions I had. She helped us settled two of our homes loans smoothly. I would highly recommend her to anyone has loan needs.

Read more reviews - page 2