Bruce and his team members are Number One!

They follow up my loan case with excellent work, very helpful! And I get a very good rate for my commercial property loan. Bruce also help me out in my home loan, and car loan, saved lots of money, so we can expand our business successfully!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2019

Highly Recommended

Bruce has excellent customer service and agency skills. He has always easy to reach out whenever i had any queries. i cannot remember exactly how many days but loan approval was very speedy. i was very happy with the Loan product/financial institution which Bruce recommended to me. The process was fairly straight forward too.

Fast Approval Business Loan!

Urgently need funds for business expansion. Got help from Ken in MrLoan, he is very professional, helpful and attention to details. Very easy process, no asset security and company financial reports required. Loan approved within 3 days and funds credit to our bank account on the same week! Would be happy to recommend Ken and MrLoan for your next loan enquiry!

Quick Response and Valuable Insight

Bruce's service is excellent, he provides valuable advice, and never complains about the millions of questions we ask. He is always on top of things, making sure to chase up to ensure a smooth transition for refinancing and new loans.

What a great service!

The loan is been successfully settle the whole experience for the service is great since I start apply my refinance they provide me a great confidence by they professional and great knowledge.

Very professional service

The service was very professional and efficient. The result was beyond our expectation. Some other brokers even did not accept my case but Mr Loan made it!

Excellent service

Good service provided. It’s really helpful and I do appreciate the jobs you’ve done for my loan settlement. It’s finalised within reasonable timeframe.

Very professional home loan broker, and enthusiastic. Very satisfied with the service :)
Also is very friendly, excellent.
Amazing. Greatly appreciated

Hi Linyu, Thank you for supporting us with a five-star review based on your positive experience and trust on Bruce and our team. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

wonderful service

very quick and nice service
she is very nice and professional. She solved the problems very quick and straight. She can give you more suggestions.

Hi Zhaomin, Thank you for your feedback based on your positive experience and trust on Yoyo and our team. We are glad that we could assist you with your mortgage.

This is perfact!

Got our first mortgage with Dorothy. She is very professional, easy going and always there when you have a problem. Thanks Dorothy!

Detailed orientated and Very professional

This is my 2nd time serviced from Mr Loan, previous I got great service from Bruce years ago. Dorothy from Mr Loan is very detailed orientated and very professional for my loan application which is success settled weeks ago. She will work with you the details and try to get everything ready before submit the application, and will keep me updated the progress of the application. Very nice person to work with. Strong recommended.

Professional & helpful.

I'm very satisfied with the home loan service provided by Dorothy Jin. She is very professional & has good patience. Overall, I had a very good experience with Mr Loan's service. I will refer Mr Loan to my friends for sure.

Helpful and accessible!

Got our first mortgage with Yoyo. She is very professional, easy going and always there when you have a problem. Thanks Yoyo!

A excellent work

Just a short note of thanks for your assistance with my home loan, you are work so well and professionally, delivering a excellent service, I would definitely recommend you to my friends.

Comprehensive mortgage broker

Bruce is very friendly and responsive. He even attends to our enquires during the weekend, when he is on holiday overseas and late nights. The team at Mr Loan has a wealth of knowledge on all lenders across the market.

Great experience with Mr loan

Excellent customer service received from Yoyo. She is very friendly and professional. She is very helpful in providing advice and very easy to talk to. She is patient and helped me get through the whole process. I really appreciate her help and hardworking. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends. Thank you Mr loan and thank you Yoyo! Great experience with you guys!

Very professional and flexible

I used to get the mortgage from bank then broker in the Sydney CBD for our 1st, 2nd and 3rd property home loan but following one we get Yo Yo from Mr. Loan for refinance and she has been very helpful and flexible for all the tricky cases. My wife and I are very happy with Yo Yo, I have recommended to some friends who needs home loan. Surely I will give 5 plus plus from us for their hard work.

Thank you Yo Yo and keep up the good work

good service! yoyo

Excellent service yoyo, good follow up and loan products. Recommend them for loans. Professional and timely advise for the most tailored product to me

BEST SERVICE

Yoyo just helped us to get the best deal with her fast response, well communication and professional advice. Fully recommended!

Outstanding service and product

Mr. Loan provided an outstanding service for sourcing loan products, and finally selected a best option for me.

The service after loan settlement is excellent too! I always get responses and answers if I have any questions for Mr.Loan.