Verified🏆 2024 Award

97% · 1091 · 1%

Helen
Helen5 posts

So far - so good!

These pegs appear to be quite sturdy and well made. I've only just purchased them a short time ago, but they've already had a very good work out. So far, so good! Show reply
Vicki Stokes
Vicki Stokes

Best pegs so far

I like the pegs because they are strong and not too big or small! I hope they will last well Show details ·  1
Sue Billingsley
Sue BillingsleyMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Amazing hold on clothes

Amazing pegs - super grip hold even the thick clothes tight Show details ·  1
Barbara Atkinson
Barbara Atkinson

Happy I found Peggs

I have found it to be very good. I am in my 80's and it is so easy for me to handle. Show details ·  1
Kathryn Normanton
Kathryn NormantonPerth, WA

Terrific

Love these pegs they hold my heavy items really well Show reply
Frances Hrdina
Frances HrdinaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Have used one for years

I get vertigo and thew handy line is much better height for me. Itis also easier to use with my athritias. Show reply
Ian G.
Ian G.

Chasing the sun

Great asset - Especially now as winter approaches & sun light is minimal in my tree laden back yard - your line gives a lot of flexibility as I can manouver the line around according to where the sun light is in my backyard. (My clothes line is in a stationary position. Show details ·  1
Andrew Winn
Andrew Winn

Pegs Cloth Lines

Great products excellent quality. Easy to hang cloths on line.Best pegs I have ever bought. Show reply
David K.
David K.

Excellent Product

Love the pegs! Very strong, easy to grip and use! Show details ·  1
Tessa Berry
Tessa BerryFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best Portable Clothesline & Products Ever!

Love All of It. Great product, sturdy, reliable.. as described and aesthetically pleasing on a balcony. No eye sore. No more! Show details ·  1
Leanne
LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Fantastic

Pegs are solid and easy to use for old arthritic hands Show details ·  1
Suz
SuzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Great Pegs - worth buying for using on any clothesline as they don’t slip!

Easy to use and clothes don’t slip! These are well worth it even if you don’t buy a clothesline. Show details ·  1
olivia25
olivia25Sydney, NSW

Buy them!

Lovely Pegs! I purchased some more and got rid of my old ones altogether. I love them very much! The grip is strong and the bag they come with (bundle) is perfect for storage. Show reply
Jo Orr
Jo Orr2 posts

Great Pegs

The pegs are a good size, they work beautifully on a wide range of different clothes. Show details ·  1
Gary Ross
Gary Ross

Peggs are perfect

Very easy set up. Good height for easy accessibility to hang laundry. Light to move around the yard and I've got it hooked to the house with strap supplied just for my own peace of mind. Show details ·  1