Laura

Laura

Has been beneficial

Joseph G.

Joseph G.Pilbara, WA

Amazing service easy to follow. Made the future look bright again for me.

Was referred by by financial advisor to give my money and all finances over to MyBuddget. Was the best advice given to me because from the moment I signed up I felt valued as not only a customer but as a human. I had too much going on and such little time to deal with my propertys I needed help. Everything was clearly explained to me the service was top level on every encounter and the budget has been the best. Words cannot describe the relief I have of money off my shoulders now.

Thank you MyBudget your staff and services are amazing.

Georgia

GeorgiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would recommend MyBudget to EVERYONE!

As a returning client I had already had an amazing and positive experience but coming back has just reiterated to me what wonderful service and staff My Budget have. My queries are always responded to on time and my financial situation was dealt with with great care and kindness. The staff are always friendly and approachable and I never feel silly asking for help or extra detail. After rejoining my account manager Tamara couldn’t have been more helpful or lovely. Thanks so much everyone keep up the amazing work!

John P

John PDarling Downs, QLD

My Budget's Solution - BANKRUPTCY

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Helps me keep my money konger

Having mybudget means that I have money that I would otherwise carelessly spend. I need to think twice about spending money. I ring them and am reminded of the short fall in the budget so I think do I really want to spend this money

MyBudgetMyBudget

Excellent for anyone who struggles with good financial planning and budgeting.

MyBudget is great, try it. You’ll never regret. Customer service is superb. Financial distribution in you budget, excellent. Advise given by consultants, worthwhile. Thank you MyBudget. If I have anymore financial issues, I’ll be all too happy to be your client again.

James C.

James C.Perth, WA

Getting my finances back on track

Since being with my budget I’ve had to learn discipline with money and that it’s going to be journey not a race. But I know 2019 has been painful for us as a family money wise but 2020 I can see possible savings and a holiday or two which would be awesome.

Francois Botes

Francois BotesSouth East Queensland, QLD

High level of service delivery

There is a lot that goes into setting up a right budget, but even more in keeping it current. MyBudget's turn around times and dependability is great.
I consider myself a high demand customer and that the service delivery should match expectations.
With MyBudget, it does.
If you were considering using their service but mindful if it will make the difference you were intending... its likely it will, highly recommended.

Satah Talbot

Satah TalbotAdelaide

Best decision ever

We signed up over a year ago and haven’t looked back - so great to see debts going down, no bills to worry about, it’s all done for you! Now have holidays booked and haven’t needed to worry about spending money - all planned by MyBudget!

MyBudgetMyBudget

This is perfect. Has changed my life!

Roro

RoroSydney, NSW

Absolutely a life saving service

I have been with MyBudget for about 5 weeks now, and I can only say that I wish I had joined a LOT SOONER.

I have had nothing but pleasing experiences, and great advice. I have been able to flip my finances around with their help, and I am on a path to bigger and better things.

I can't stress enough how important it is to be on top of your finances. MyBudget literally have it in the bag. They know exactly what they're doing, and they do it all with a huge smile. They're intelligent, compassionate, empathetic and most of all extremely hard workers.

I haven't had any negative experiences at this point - so, it's a great journey so far.

Alice

AliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

My finances - from hopeless to brilliant

A life saver!

After struggling with our family budget and living pay day to pay day, despite both earning good salaries, finally we have savings and a life! MyBudget does care and genuinely treats you as an individual. They understand the difficulties of managing a complex household. I can sleep at night knowing we have financial security. Thank you.

Nearly there

Nearly thereMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My budget got me to that light at the end of the tunnel

I was in dire straights after leaving my partner with nothing & got into financial distress. After lots of convincing from my daughter I joined my budget, (which was very hard for me in the beginning). I didn't think I would EVER get out of debt but thanks to my budget i am 2 months away from being DEBT FREE.
This is not a made up review, I am truly amazed how my budget changed my life.

Michelle V.

Michelle V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a relief!!

MyBudget helped my partner and I to organise our life and to finally be able to take time for ourselves! I recommend MyBudget to everyone I talk to! Although I’ve now left my budget I will continue to recommend people to join if they need financial support!!

oktaviani

oktavianiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glad I called when I did!

Most confusing

RITA

RITAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our money stress has gone

My Budget helped us consolidate our credit card debts and have arranged our budget so that we are in a position to save some money rather than live from week to week. It has taken a lot of stress out of our lives and now we are saving money for our next family holiday. Their staff are very friendly, understanding and extremely helpful.

Fantastic Product, has helped heeps

My Budget got my family out of a debt situation. Created savings and credit card to zero. We had a massive credit card debt and I couldn't get through each month along with other bills coming in.
My Budget relieved the stress which made for a happy home life.

Jessica C.

Jessica C.South East Queensland, QLD

Wow. Just wow. The Cash Converters of financial ‘aid’

Kroony6

Kroony6asked

What times is the bank transfer

Hi Kroony6,

Great question!

We have six payment runs that occur throughout the day from Monday to Friday which I have listed these below for you. Please note that these are local South Australian times and may vary dependant on time zone.

- 7:45 am
- 10:15 am
- 11:45 am
- 2:15 pm
- 3:45 pm
- 4:45 pm

Once a payment is processed it may usually take up to one day to be received into your account.

I hope you have a great day!

Kind Regards, Peter - MyBudget

Financially free

Financially freeasked

Debt Consolidation

If I require an amount of $50 - $60K to cover my current finances would My Budget be able to help to find a company to finance the loan

arnaud p.

You would habe to ask them on that sorry

Bethrow

My answer would be no. I asked them if they could recommend the best companies to save money when it comes to insurance, electricity, gas and so on...and they don’t do that. They only work with you to come up with a budget based on your take home pay so you are able to eliminate debt and pay bills on time.

Hi Financially free,

Thanks for your question. MyBudget may be able to assist you with a lending solution if required as we do have a lending team on board with us. This is something that we assess during our free no-obligation consultations with a personal budgeting specialist. If you are interested in speaking to us further about this and whether it may be an option for you, please give us a call on 1300 300 922 and select option 2.

I hope that helps - We look forward to speaking with you! Kind regards, Lauren - MyBudget

Financially free

Financially freeasked

What are the cost up front and does the price differ if I live in Bunbury Western Australia

arnaud p.

Well the cost depend on the service your after and i dont think it matters where in Australia you live

Bethrow

Fees are figured into your budget after they look at your income and expense. Fees are figured into budget once it is created. Once budget is created you will be able to look and see everything they are doing, what they are paying, what bills are on hold etc. Also, it does not matter where you are located in Australia as long as you are in Australia.

Juzzy
Juzzy

What percentage of the budget goes to them

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives

MyBudget Budgeting Services

MyBudget Budgeting Services

MyBudget Debt Consolidation

MyBudget Debt Consolidation

MyBudget Financial Planning

MyBudget Financial Planning

CategoryFinancial Services and Budgeting ServicesFinancial Services and Debt ConsolidationFinancial Services and Financial Planning