Shayla

ShaylaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taking the stress out of managing money

I've been with MyBudget Since 2013. I struggled with managing my income and budgeting for bills and savings after a divorce and it was so stressful for me trying to keep it all together. Absolutely worth every cent to have all of that stress taken off my shoulders. I only need to contact them if something has changed, otherwise I can rest easy knowing that everything is accounted for and bills are being paid and I have money aside for all the things I need. During times when income or circumstances have changed, the staff have been very helpful in assisting me and offered advice on ways I can streamline the budget to keep me on track. I honestly don't know how I would've gotten through the last few years without them!

Tanbo

TanboPerth, WA

No more money worries

I joined My Budget almost two years ago and it was personally the best decision I could have made for myself. I was never taught how to manage my money and felt I wasn't handling it very well at all. My Budget quickly set up a plan and I am now on top of all my bills and don't owe anything on credit cards etc. I am now looking at buying a house and land package and will definitely stay with My Budget as they are extremely helpful. I just pick up the phone should I need to make any adjustments to my plan and it's all taken care of. Thanks My Budget, your team is the best!

Keri

KeriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving life with no money worries

I joined MyBudget 7 years ago and it truly has been the best financial decision I have made. In this time my family and I have travelled to America, Japan, Thailand, Bali, Canada, Hawaii and interstate and we purchased a house in 2017. We joined initally to save for our American holiday in 2013 which has lead into many other holidays since then. I cannot speak highly enough how MyBudget has changed our lives and I will tell everyone and anyone that will listen to me when I hear conversations around money and budgeting. Thank you MyBudget for letting me live my life without the financial stresses it has been a great 7 years so far with may more to come.

Friendly, super helpful and quick process.

My experience with MyBudget has been nothing short of fantastic! The process was quicker than I imagined it would be, and they make sure that there is someone there you can talk to every step of the way. The Team have all been very pleasant to talk with over the phone, and so far I have nothing negative to say about MyBudget and their products. Glad I went through with it and strongly recommend anyone in financial distress to do the same.

Blake L.

Blake L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Decision Of My Life

At the age of 23 I was spending way too much and got myself into a lot of debt! I was facing bankruptcy. Thanks to Mybudget I have found my path and now Im 4 months away from financial freedom

Bec

BecPerth, WA

They saved my LIFE!!

I joined my budget about 4 years ago. I was not in a very healthy position and my finances were a huge source of stress for me. They came along with all their skills, knowledge and understanding personalities and took the worry away!. Over the years i have been caught up in some emergencies were i needed money and they somehow were able to work my budget so that i survived!. I love when i call it doesn't matter who you talk with they are all very kind and understanding.

Frank Lee Strange

Frank Lee StrangeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Massively reduced my stress levels.

Having my finances sorted has been a massive win for me. Not having to worry about the rent and bills, and having money set aside for irregular expenses (e.g. car maintenance) has removed a load of stress from my life.

Alyce

AlyceSydney, NSW

Taking all the stress and worry away!

While my husband and I werent in serious debt, money was the one thing we did disagree and fight over. MyBudget has removed that stress for us both. Thank you.

KAREN W.

KAREN W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My budget is great! Helped get my life back!

With MyBudget we have been able to get are debts under control, we've been able to save for christmas gifts, birthdays and enjoy knowing that all our bills are covered. So there's no ugly surprises.

Dad to 3

Dad to 3South East Queensland, QLD

So good

We have teenage triplets and were living week to week paying bills as they came in and never seemed to have money left over for food or clothes when the kids needed them.
After 12 months we were in front of everything including house repayments.
We have been with MyBudget for 4 or 5 years now and could not be happier.

Let

LetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saved us

We joined My Budget around 3 years ago, living day to day & about to lose our home. With the help of My Budget we are now secure, enjoying our life and not worrying about bills. We have savings & we are looking forward to our 2nd overseas trip.

Del

DelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I now have financial peace of mind

Tracey R.

Tracey R.South East Queensland, QLD

Financial lifesaver

I joined mybudget when I was in dire straits. They helped me avoid going bankrupt and enabled me to pay off my debts. At times it was a real struggle but I done it. I've now been with my budget over 7 years and love it. I never have to think or stress over bills and I even manage to save now. Mybudget is my lifesaver and sanity saver and I couldn't recommend them enough!

Matty C.

Matty C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great brand and phenomenal service.

Holly D.

Holly D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I would be sunk without MyBudget

Engelbert

EngelbertSydney, NSW

I will miss Mybudget Ill be moving overseas

If I could take Mybudget I would. Ive been with them 4yrs it has been an awesome service I liken paying the weekly service fee as a gymn membership. I get results and I become more educated in sticking to the budget and looking Ahead. So grateful for making my hectic life a little less stressful as it is. Will miss you Mybudget thanks again

MyBudgetMyBudget

MyBudget can't even pay bills on time or with the right details. The one thing I paid them for.

Abby

Abby

So glad we made the choice

Since we have been using My Budget stress levels have decreased dramatically, the Staff are fabulous, totally recommend this service! Thanks for getting us on the right track My Budget

Alisha

AlishaPerth, WA

Financial security

I was a newly single parent after 14 yrs of marriage and finance irresponsibility. MyBudget has helped me secure a financial future for myself and my two kids, allowed my the peace of mind knowing all my bills and debts are paid on time. The finance coach and set up team were super friendly and helpful. Best decision I ever made

Allison Tomkins

Allison TomkinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

This service has saving my life

forecasting my bills, and having money available to pay for things, also allow me to plan for the future and just takes away the stress, paying for the service is worth every cents

Susan Lambrou

Susan Lambrouasked

Do you do bank transfers on a Saturday

Dee T.asked

Reading some of these reviews and after my own experience with you I am gob smacked at some of what you do. Its deplorable, do you not feel any shame? I mean seriously? You have singled handedly ruined some ppl's lives here and you dont even give a damn. I dont for one minute believe all these glowing reports. What kinda company are you? Oh yeah, a crappy one that only cares about money. Shame on you MB shame shame shame.

Mike

There is not one glowing report that comes from a verified customer. I encourage you Dee to go through all their "Positive" responses and flag them for violating these terms and conditions:
---
A number of reviews that are overly positive or contain marketing speak.
If it feels like there is a strange pattern in positive reviews report this so our content team to look into this further.

Mr Muggles
Mr Muggles

Yeah - all the positive reviews are fake - they should be reported. I remember when I was a customer the effort they would go to to try and get me to write a review with fed lines.

Mikeasked

Why are none of your positive reviews from Verified Customers?? Why do they all read like the first twenty seconds of a radio advertisement?

Dee T.

lol even in their tv ads they have to say REAL MB customers cuz when they first started out they would use actors in different roles in different ads. Not only that but seems to me their service has not improved at all in 10 yrs so they gotta make themselves look good somehow cuz most ppl that have been with them regret it.

They really are terrible aren't they? STAY AWAY PEOPLE,

Dee T.

they are absolute shockers to say the least

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives