Listing monitored by MyBudget

Best phone call I have ever made

Thanks to the wonderful staff I have started a journey now on coping financially and I could not be happier .The team there made it so easy for me I only wish I knew about My Budget earlier ..

Vickie
VickieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience

Worst decision my husband ever made. We made enough money to pay our debts but working long hours so tried this
We weren't allowed enough money to live on and there was never money to pay the car Regos, rates etc. they took every cent of our salaries. The staff were robots when you phoned to ask why something wasn’t paid. They always said they understood. Best thing was when we left the to pay our own bills. They made us in more debt.

survivor
survivorSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great if you want to get out of debt

Best part about MyBudget is you get to see where your money is going , the team at my budget plan an exit strategy for paying off anything from a car loan to a credit card. They can even pay your home loan repayments so it’s set and forget. Very worthwhile if you have a lot of debt. I am now debt free for the first time since 2005

Merm
MermGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best decision I ever made

I have been with mybudget for over 11 years. I was living week-to-week and up to my neck in debt. I have achieved so many goals and continue to exceed my expectations. Its great to be financially free and to have someone else pay all my bills and to know that every cent of my income is managed effectively. I love mybudget!!

Tara Shortall
Tara ShortallPerth, WA

So far so good!! So easy and satisfying.

It’s easy! And knowing our money is being put towards bills and savings is so rewarding! We still get to live our normal lives and bills are being payed! I love it and never want to be without it!

MyBudgetMyBudget

Thank you for your kind words, Tara! We are so happy to hear that you have found MyBudget so useful. Thanks, Peter - MyBudget

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fantastic service!

Great service provided from the very beginning & all the way! Knowledgeable, courteous and friendly team that know what they're talking about.

Should've joined My Budget sooner! I highly recommend to anybody. The guidance and support provided is second to none!

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

The best decision we have ever made

MyBudget have always been supportive and never judgmental. We have gone from having no money to being comfortable and actually having savings and not worrying. The staff have always been amazing to deal with & I recommend MyBudget to everyone

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Love My Budget :) you guys have totally changed my life and I can’t thank you all enough. The staff are all amazing.

You guys rock :) life has been so crazy during COVID and you help so much :) life is the great and no more stressing and staff are awesome :) Thank you MB

MyBudgetMyBudget

Takes all the stress and worry out of finances

Have paid off so many debts and achieved so many financial goals since being with my budget. I wouldn't be anywhere close to where I am now without them!!! Highly recommend them to anyone struggling or needing help to achieve their financial goals or pay off debts!

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, better off burning your money

Aside from a high establishment fee and ongoing weekly fees, they managed to pay a number of bills late incurring extras fees than if I did my own budget. Basically it cost me thousands to increase my debt. I left and also got my MIL to leave as well. Both much better off without my budget.

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't have it any other way.

We started with MyBudget a few years ago. Our main goal was to save a deposit for a house, which we did. We then left thinking we could do it all on our own, yet our money just kept disappearing down the drain with nothing to show, and we were back living from week to week again. We re-joined My Budget a year later and not only are all our bills/expenses easily covered, we can see our money piling up again, right before our eyes, as well as our holiday funds etc growing. It is such a good feeling. And now with their new 'on line' help chat, connecting with them is so much easier. Like I said, would not have it any other way :)

Best thing we ever did

We were in a lot of debt before we started with My Budget. Our goal was to pay this off and start saving for a house . It just wasn’t happening . We started with my budget around 18 months ago . Best decision we ever made . Our debt is fully paid off and we nearly have our deposit for the house

Kanya Janett
Kanya JanettPerth, WA

Life made Simple

We have used my budget for about 5 years. It has allowed us to build a home, many holidays home to NZ and offered us stability and security in our finances.

Dani C
Dani CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes life easier

My Budget will help you like it has helped me. I have my finances under control thanks to them. Already paid of 2 credit cards and soon will have the third paid off as well. Highly recommended!

Nannas
NannasSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect, I could never have saved as much as I am now

I love my budget and I wish I had done this many years ago. I was struggling managing my finances on my own and now they are thriving. It's a must

Read more reviews - page 2

Chloe Cotgraveasked

HI! HOW MUCH IS A BOY DOG?

Chloe Cotgrave

Goodmorning, thankyou for your question which type of dog would you like?

Hi Chloe,

I think you may have the wrong page! However, if there is any way that MyBudget can help, please let us know.

Thanks, Peter

AnPsasked

I just joined my Budget
So when I asked the lady if I want to cancel she didn’t mention any fee she just stated I have to give some notice.
So since I have 2 days cooling off period do I still have to pay ?

Askitzy
Askitzy

I imagine if you are still in your cooling off period there would be no fees. That is how cooling off periods are supposed to work.

MyBudgetMyBudget

Hi Anps, If you are wanting to cancel, please call our team on 1300 300 922 and we will be able to step you through the process. Reach out if you have any other questions! Thanks, Peter - MyBudget

David
David asked

How much do you charge for this service

Hi David,

As there are different things that we do here at MyBudget, the fees vary depending on your situation and requirements. We offer a free consultation where we go through your finances with you and work out a budget that’s right for you.

From there we can work out what your fee will be. To make sure we always improve your financial situation, our fees are worked into your budget so you don’t have to worry about paying anything upfront.

Let me know if you have any other questions, or you can call 1300 300 922 to speak with one of our money experts or enquire online: https://www.mybudget.com.au/enquire-online.

Thanks, Peter

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives