2MyBudget

1,471 reviews

86% · 1,270183 · 12%
4.5
4.1
Helped reviewers achieve financial goals
Reasonable fees
Helpful, understanding consultants

1,471 reviews
Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Support

Tanya has honestly changed all aspects of my life for the better. I struggled with overwhelming debt after my separation and the whole team at My Budget were so supportive and non judgmental. Every call is handled with care, attention and professionalism. I cannot thank My Budget enough for getting my finances and life back on track. Would highly recommend it to everyone. Knowledge is definitely power. Thank you Tanya and My Budget. Show reply
Nella B.
Nella B.Perth, WA2 posts

So professional and compassionate. No judgement and I felt heard and understood

Very professional and helpful as well as respectful. Thank you for your compassion Show reply
Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So damn amazing!!!!

Tanya is amazing she has helped me become debt free within a matter of days! She has such in depth knowledge about the financial systems here in Australia which has helped me take full advantage of my finances to be debt free and actually build a savings! She was never judgemental and always understood she is an asset to my budget don’t ever let her go!!

And if you ever do need some great and helpful advice Tanya will see to it you’re set on the right path :) Show reply

Jimmy H.
Jimmy H.South East Queensland, QLD

I am already grateful

I can’t speak highly enough of Daphne, Darren and the rest of the team who have been reaching out helping me onboard with this service. Financial stress until now has ruled my frame of mind, I have only begun just shy of two weeks ago with MyBudget but already they have made such a difference. Show reply
Jrank1
Jrank1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Simon R.
Simon R.South East Queensland, QLD

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

Couldn't even save 5% of my net pay and then wanted to take over $3000 of my money.

MY BUDGET IS A SCAM, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

IF I COULD RATE A ZERO I WOULD. THIS COMPANY SUCKS.

Kyle R.
Kyle R.

Absolutely life changing

I have ADHD and Bipolar disorder and have spent much of my adult life trying to learn to get better with finances, but it got to a point where I had to recognise that this skillset was somewhat beyond my control.

After seeing that MyBudget was a NDIS participant, I felt comfortable in reaching out for financial assistance. I have already been assisted in building a budget, have a growing savings and have peace of mind that I won’t continue to forget payments.

I could not be happier, and my life is so much better for this. Show reply

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

coracarolina
coracarolinaPerth, WA4 posts

T.J.Corser
T.J.CorserSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Saved from bankruptcy

In 2018 I found myself in financial hardship, I was close to bankruptcy and loosing my home. I went to My Budget and with no judgement from them, they were able to work out a budget and talk to all of the financial institutions for me. This took all the pressure off of me. Within 12 months, all of my debt was paid off. My Budget did the hard work for me. 2024, I’m still here with My Budget. I have a healthy savings account, I am in credit with all of my bills. I have no debt. I will never leave My Budget, they saved me from something I could not get myself out of. I cannot recommend My Budget highly enough. Show reply
george r.
george r.

Excellent customer service

The staff at my budget have always been polite and helpful with me when I've struggled Show reply
ErinJ83
ErinJ83Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Game changer

I went from being flooded in debt to feeling financially in control! Show reply
BobD
BobDPerth, WA7 posts
  Fair Incentive

Very positive experience over the years

Very happy with MyBudget, we have been with them for a few years now, and don't know how we would've coped without their help in managing our pensions, and paying bills on time. I am disabled and my husband cannot cope with stress, so it has been a huge help for us to alleviate the worry of budgeting on a low income, and not having this stress to deal with. The money managers are always patient, polite and friendly and very helpful, thank you MyBudget for a brilliant service Show 2 replies
None
None

Really good, worth the setup teething

Very much recommend. The fact that someone else can do allll the math, all the testing/checking and planning and, still make sure I can afford all I need, pay any bills etc etc etc is very welcome!

Takes a bit of getting used to, and learning ‘the system’ lingo like how not to ‘check’ but ‘test’ what’s available in your budget for something unplanned or a bigger future cost. All worth it though, and doesn’t take long to catch on.

Only improvement I’d appreciate would be having different setup/admin fees depending on what the client needs. For example, I need the math and the planning I don’t need someone else to pay my bills for me, or deal with debt. Show reply

dion_woolford
dion_woolford

My budget. Managing my cash flow which massively lowered my stress levels

Darryn, Hellen and the my budget team are amazing, helpful, patient and understanding. This is the first review I’ve ever done. I wasted $250,000 in the last 3 years through live being too busy and being a single dad I couldn’t keep on top of everything. These guys have taken control of my cash flow, directed exactly where it needs to be and keep me accountable. Only 1 month into the program I feel a huge weight and stress been lifted.
Can’t thank you guys enough. Wish I’d contacted my budget 10 years ago Show reply

emma.kelly91210
emma.kelly91210

How much can we pay you to stop the MOST annoying ad in the universe????? That ring sound would put everyone off. Stop

sina t.
sina t.

I am concern that you have taken money out of my account without ant authorization plz explain

MyBudget   DM

Hello Sina, please call 1300 300 922, or submit a web message through the client portal or app and we can look into this further. Kind regards, Angela

Kerry P.
Kerry P.

Does my budget charge a joining fee

Nate R
Nate R

Yes. However, they make sure it will fit into your budget. I paid mine over a period of 6-8 weeks. Speak to a rep and they'll be able to give you more information

About MyBudget

MyBudget is a personal budgeting service that has helped over 130,000 Australians with their money concerns since 1999. MyBudget offers debt solutions, with debt experts working with you to find a strategy that's right for you.

You can book a free, no obligation appointment with them to discuss your options and put together a free 12-month budget plan. Fees for the services depend on the complexity and level of support you require. There are no lock-in contracts and you can leave at any time.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that MyBudget’s services helped them gain more financial freedom, with some saying they helped them completely wipe their debt.
  • They also said that MyBudget had reasonable fees.
  • According to reviews, the company’s customer service is excellent, with staff being helpful and understanding.

Contact info for MyBudget