Best thing we ever did

We were in a lot of debt before we started with My Budget. Our goal was to pay this off and start saving for a house . It just wasn’t happening . We started with my budget around 18 months ago . Best decision we ever made . Our debt is fully paid off and we nearly have our deposit for the house

Kanya Janett

Kanya JanettPerth, WA

Life made Simple

We have used my budget for about 5 years. It has allowed us to build a home, many holidays home to NZ and offered us stability and security in our finances.

Dani C

Dani CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes life easier

My Budget will help you like it has helped me. I have my finances under control thanks to them. Already paid of 2 credit cards and soon will have the third paid off as well. Highly recommended!

NannasSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect, I could never have saved as much as I am now

I love my budget and I wish I had done this many years ago. I was struggling managing my finances on my own and now they are thriving. It's a must

Nannas

Please do Peter. I wish I could tell more about my personal struggles and what I have survived but I wish more survivors knew of your service and took the step because this has simply changed my life for the better

Brookster84

Brookster84Brisbane

Very thorough calculations but high initial fees

The initial fee is $1200 plus your weekly fee (mine was about $45). My net income is about $880 week.
So that’s about $3500 in fees for the first year. They did try and tell me any borrowed interest for clients is higher but in paying back lenders but... this is just maths. Do the figures yourself.

Due to being a temp and the contract being until oct, they couldn’t take me on.

Due to the fees being so high (I’m also into earning 55k year as a casual) it isn’t justified for the initial starter cost.

I do thank them for doing my budget and giving some general advice though.

MyBudgetMyBudget

Cant live with out my budget

I love my buget, i was really struggling with my bills and didnt want to talk to creditors and they sorted all this out for me and i couldnt be happier

My Financial Angels!!!

Ana_rab

Ana_rabMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!

Kylie in particular has tailored my income to meet every expense and indulgence possible within my means. The relief of stress has done so many wonders for my overall well-being. Everything is accounted for and taken care of. Thanks my budget and in particular, Kylie

AskitzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent staff and a happy customer.

Getting our budget sorted again with MyBudget has allowed us to see that they are essential to us. Not having to deal with bills and removing one mental burden has been significantly important. The staff have always been friendly and professional to interact with.

Terrible!!!

Communication is terrible, full of excuses and apologies for their lack of service but the only bill they never miss is their weekly charge. Can’t meet face to face to go through your budgeting, wait on hold for hours or wait two days at least to hear back via internal email.

Murra

Murra

Cannot live with out this

This is the best thing that has to us since we joined MyBudget we have have living a lot better knowing that everything is getting paid. I would like to thank the MyBudget for the good work they are doing.

proud debt free customer

I would like to thank My Budget for helping us clear our big debt.I never thought I would see the day.Now I have all this money I can save and am going to stay with My Budget.I recommed anyone who needs help with finance credit card or in need of saving highly recomended.The friendly staff always make you feel welcome and explain exactly how your payments are going and even put a savings aside for xmas shopping.I cannot thank them for getting us out of debt.It only has taken us 3 years mostly done on my only income.Thank you my budget I give you 6 star ratting or more if I could.

Best thing we ever did

My budget set us to retire debt free. Without using them we would still have a mortgage and other personal debt. We now own our house and have retired comfortably.

Paula T

Paula TPeel, WA

This has been life changing for me!

Since joining MyBudget my financial problems are a thing of the past... my roller-coaster life of robbing Peter to pay Paul has come to and end. I no longer worry about money and I now have financial freedom. Thank you MyBudget

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Outstanding Customer Service with John!

I phoned through last week, and was given THE most amazing service over the phone! I could not thank John enough for being so understanding and helpful and for taking the time to listen! He took it upon himself to look through the budget super thoroughly, by the end of the call, my anxiety had reduced.
His positivity and upbeat attitude was just wonderful!! I work in customer service myself and I learnt a thing or two from him!! Keep up the great work and THANK YOU THANK YOU AGAIN

Tension gone

Best thing I ever did, only wish I had done this a lot sooner. Very professional crew very helpful and non judgemental. A new loan sorted all cards gone whole budget worked out. Now I can concentrate on paying off my loan with a low interest rate. There’s light at the end of the tunnel. THANKYOU

Juddy

JuddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Mybudget = My dreams coming true

I recently purchased a new car thanks to mybudget and i noticed a few bills had been missed i contacted mybudget and spoke to John who had handle my multiple bill enquiry with such positivity & grace ..I found his enthusiasm contagious.. it took John all but a moment to fix the issue and all my worries disappeared .thank you John you are an amazing person and a gift to mybudget.. Really amazing customer service ..

SusanO65

SusanO65Hunter Region, NSW

New home loan assistance

MyBudgetMyBudget

Best thing I have ever done in my life.

Before my budget, I was Drowning in bills and debts. After sitting down with someone from my budget and going through my bills, I felt hear and not judge. I look after everyone in my family, so it was nice for once someone looking after me and not worrying about my bills being late. I don’t think I can see myself living without my budget. The best thing I’ve ever done for my well-being.

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

one of the best companies ive joined

no more money worries..i use to struggle to pay bills and get phone calls from banks etc ...since joining my budget i now have control of money and i am now saving money and have a future to look forward to ..their
staff are also friendly and give great advice ."yes my budget 5 out of 5 from me "

AnPsasked

I just joined my Budget
So when I asked the lady if I want to cancel she didn’t mention any fee she just stated I have to give some notice.
So since I have 2 days cooling off period do I still have to pay ?

Askitzy

I imagine if you are still in your cooling off period there would be no fees. That is how cooling off periods are supposed to work.

MyBudgetMyBudget

Hi Anps, If you are wanting to cancel, please call our team on 1300 300 922 and we will be able to step you through the process. Reach out if you have any other questions! Thanks, Peter - MyBudget

David

David asked

How much do you charge for this service

Hi David,

As there are different things that we do here at MyBudget, the fees vary depending on your situation and requirements. We offer a free consultation where we go through your finances with you and work out a budget that’s right for you.

From there we can work out what your fee will be. To make sure we always improve your financial situation, our fees are worked into your budget so you don’t have to worry about paying anything upfront.

Let me know if you have any other questions, or you can call 1300 300 922 to speak with one of our money experts or enquire online: https://www.mybudget.com.au/enquire-online.

Thanks, Peter

KLW23

KLW23asked

If I choose to end my contract with my budget do I have to pay the weekly fees in a lump sum or will it be deducted weekly like it is now until the end of the contract

Hi KLW23,

Thank you for your question. Our team would love to take you through this. Please call us on 1300 300 922 and one of our friendly team members will be able to assist. Alternatively, please feel most welcome to send us a message via the client portal or mobile app.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else for now.

Thanks, Peter - MyBudget

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives