MyBudget
See the Best Financial Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MyBudget

This is a terrible scheme!

I started with my budget hoping to maximise savings as i had no outstanding debt just a young bloke wanting to have a crack, they ripped me off for 6 months increasing my fees month by month and no actually accounting for things that matter. i do not recommend mybudget and am embarrassed i let someone do what they did to me with my own money. rich get poor and poor get poorer should be the motto for the company

RachaelDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing

Have been with my budget for 3 years now. We have purchased 2 cars outright and are currently building our own home! We couldn’t have done this without my budget! So greatful will not look back.

So Helpful

My Budget has been a great way to help me with my money. They are always so kind and willing to help and truly care about helping their customers. I would recommend this service to ANYONE struggling with their money.

Michael
MichaelCanberra 2600, ACT

A great service would highly recommend

Thank you MyBudget.
I have been a client since October 2020 and can honestly say I have never looked back. Every person I speak too at MyBudget genuinely cares about me and the goals I am achieving. The fees are very reasonable as they are built into the budget each week and 100% worth the investment. I am looking forward to achieving more financial goals knowing I have the structure and support to help me get there.

Ying
YingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Should have joined as son as I started earning pocket money!

I love this service ! I am hopeless with money and can’t budget to save my self. My bills are now paid on time my credit card is well managed and I have plenty of savings. I no longer stress about money or debt. It’s worth the initial outlay and monthly fee as I previously paid that and more in overdue fees’s. It’s not for everyone but if you suck at money it’s a life saver !

Paul Thiele
Paul ThieleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved us!

Without MyBudget, we would not be anywhere near as strong a financial position as we are in. MyBudget has given us confidence that we will now be able to achieve our financial goals.

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

I can live without worrying about money

Before I joined my budget I had alot of credit card and personal debt. My budget helped me pay off the debt and paid my bills on time so I didn't have to worry about money. I now have a large amount of savings.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Happy Customer

After reading reviews I decided to give it a try, I've know had no stress of focusing on bills and where my money will come from. My debts are paid I have spending money and savings money that I have never had before for those who can't finance or don't know how this is the company for you.

MyBudgetMyBudgetSend a private message

Thank you for your review Asha. We are so glad our reviews helped you make the decision to become a MyBudget client. We can't wait to see what we will achieve together in the future!
- Jess

Cathy
CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why pay for budget advise

Budget. Add all your bills up for the year divide by the way you are paid, eg every week,divide by 52, every fortnight, divide by 26. Put that amount away every pay into an account. Also put some money into an account for savings. Do not pay for this simple advise.

My Budget- the stress reliever

I have been with My Budget for over 10year some with my partner then with my own budget after a separation. This was made easier with the staff who organized to sort out my budget at the lowest point in my life. I joined because I was incapable of managing my own finances and was always getting overdrawn or late payment fees.
I highly recommend the team here, they are great at helping out and I managed to save so much savings over the time I've been with them that I had breathing space to live a life!

Nancy
NancySouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam - basically the solution is to file bankruptcy

Initial call with Lisa was great then I got a call from a guy named Nate who basically told me I had to file bankruptcy. No other solution. I have a full time job no dependents living basically rent free with a few small loans and one personal loan. The solution to my issue went 0-100 real quick. I do not recommend this to anyone.

Amy
Amy

The best decision

The people you talk to at MyBudget are always friendly, understanding and helpful. I have been able to pay off my debt and save money comfortably. I would definitely recommend this service if you are struggling financially.

MyBudgetMyBudgetSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amy! We are so glad to hear that you have found MyBudget helpful in paying off your debt and saving money. We really appreciate it. Thanks, Peter

Laura Willinski
Laura WillinskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life is so much easier since recieving help from my budget

Wish we had of done this sooner. In 12 months we have knocked off a big personal loan, credit card and car finance. It's great knowing all our finances are sorted and accounted for without having to stress

MyBudgetMyBudgetSend a private message

Wow! Congratulations on paying off your personal loan, credit card and car finance in only 12 months! We are so glad that we have been able to help you on this journey. - Peter

Leonie E
Leonie ESouth East Queensland, QLD

The best thing that has ever happened to me!!

I wish I had done 12 months ago.. this is the best thing I could have ever done! All my debts will be paid by the end of this year and I can start saving for a house deposit! I look forward to the goals my budget has helped me set as I know I can achieve them and I will!!

Leonie E

MyBudgetMyBudgetSend a private message

Thanks, Leonie! It's exciting to hear that you are on your way to saving for a house deposit! We can't wait to help you achieve this goal, and many more into the future! - Peter

Hugh Maclean
Hugh MacleanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Organisation, Amazing People

I only rated you five stars because I couldn’t rate you six. Every single person, without exception, that I’ve spoken to has been wonderfully helpful, unfailingly understanding, and just plain amazing

MyBudgetMyBudgetSend a private message

Thank you so much for this, Hugh. This is so kind of you to say! We are so glad that you have been happy with the service and that we have been able to help! - Peter