4.4 from 1,333 reviews

4.4

1,333 reviews

Absolutely thrilled, expectations exceeded!

Customer service has been above and beyond, finances in a much better state, couldn't have done it without your help. Thoroughly satisfied and will recommend to our friends for sure!

Mrs Bee

Mrs BeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

18 months later and we are in control of our bills and saving for a holiday!

Before MyBudget we were living pay to pay, stressing and arguing over money was taking a toll on our relationship. We spoke to some close friends who told us that they had been using MyBudget for a number of years and they recommended that we call them. We were skeptical but thought it was worth a try as we were feeling overwhelmed with all our debt. 18 months later we are in control of our bills, credit cards are paid off and we are saving to do some much needed renovations on our home and hopefully a family holiday after lock down in Melbourne. We will not leave MyBudget, they are worth their weight in Gold!

JasBla

JasBlaSouthwest, VIC

My Budget Saved My Life

When i first phoned My Budget my life was spiraling out of control financially. I did not thing i would be able to get out of this dilemma without selling my home and paying off all my creditors. 2 years on and all has been paid and we are now able to go on holidays which is something my children and I were never able to do. My Budget you saved my LIFE!

Life is for living

My finances were consuming my life, worry & anxiety was a daily companion. I hoped for a time when I had savings and a way forward without stress. From the moment I called my budget my stress started to shed. The team were so understanding, supportive and helpful. Handing over control was a big thing but so worth it. In 4 months I have savings and am on the path to making plans for a holiday. I’m back on the path to living life and thanks to My Budget my financial stresses are gone. I couldn’t have done it without their support, the team are amazing.

Lara Crow

Lara CrowSouth West, WA

You have changed our lives my budget!!!

We have nearly been with my budget for 2 years, it has been the best thing we have ever done! It has helped us so much! We are so thankful for my budget!!!!

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

It Just helps run the family finances without the panic

I never have to worry about missing payments for anything anymore. From big things to little things - every bill is accounted for and paid on time. Good for my credit rating aswell!

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Boosted my confidence in managing my money

I joined My Budget during a time where I felt stressed and overwhelmed by my finances. They took the burden of managing multiple debts and that all bills where paid. This allowed me to have peace of mind and made a significant difference to my stress levels. Now, four years on, I feel confident in managing my money and with their help and support I have successfully navigated to doing so independently. Overall I was impressed by their commitment to my goals/needs, non-judgmental approach, and ethical practice. Highly recommend.

Best Decision Ever!!

I started off with debt that I couldn't wrap my head around, no matter how much I tried I couldn't get ahead, 2 years later Iam completely debt free, and I no longer live pay to pay and have savings for the first time in my life. I can not thank My Budget enough.

Madi F.

Madi F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great stepping stone for financial freedom

KanyaPerth, WA

Compliment for Consultant - Jon

Hi team,
I would like to pass on my sincere gratitude to the customer service I receive from a consultant by the name of Jon. He was a true professional. I had a fair few things I needed to update and he worked efficiently, whilst also doing very well to build rapport.
We have enjoyed using my budget over the years, but it truely is due to customer service consultants like Jon that we are still utelising your services.

Thank you for the experience today Jon

KATE G.

KATE G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saved my life!

MyBudget has been such a fabulous system in getting me out of debt, they managed conversations between the lawyers for the debt collectors, taking the pressure off a young 21 year old me. 3 and a half years later and I am finally financially free!

MyBudgetMyBudget

The best decision ever made.

Sorry I didn’t do it sooner. From the first interview with Kara and the first phone conversation with Luke I knew I was going to get above all the stress. The staff are more like family. Willing to go above and beyond. We will be forever thankful. Bless you all.

Ebony D.

Ebony D.Southwest, VIC

Weight lifted

My budget is a fantastic service. The staff are all super helpful and friendly. They really cared and wanted to help me achieve my financial goals and went above and beyond to help.

Hayley

HayleySydney, NSW

This service changed my life and attitude to money

Before joining MyBudget I had just finished paying off $15000 in credit card debt and this process had caused so much stress. I joined MyBudget to teach me the skills to guarantee that I would never end up in that situation again. It has been better than I imagined - I never again have had to borrow money from friends and wait until payday to pay people back. I am only leaving now as I am moving overseas, something I would never have been able to save for without MyBudget, but I am also leaving confident that the skills I have learned through MyBudget will help me be able to make better purchasing decisions and manage my money more effectively.

mark cahill

mark cahillPerth, WA

helped me get on top off my debt

after being forced close to being bankrupt I saw a ad on my budget and said they may be able to help me.
now iam getting control of my debt and every day the stress is going away
thankyou

Dawn0 Sneddon

Dawn0 SneddonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best thing we ever did

my husband was made redundant, I was struggling to maintain the budget on one wage, I was very stressed. We turned to My Budget and have never looked back. Fantastic

Kathryn Bartram

Kathryn BartramCentral, SA

No more stress

We have been clients for nearly 10 years. We were never in debt and still aren't they just make living easier rather than living week to week. Best decision made.

Louise W.

Louise W.South East Queensland, QLD

No more worries

We’ve been with My Budget for quite a few years now, and we’ve never looked back. With My Budgets help we have no debt and every bill is paid on time. 2 years ago we went on a 6 week holiday to the UK, something we would never had been able to do without My Budgets help. Now our savings are building and there’s always money for unexpected expenses.

Makes life easy

With Mybudget looking after your finances and paying all the bills it takes the worry out of finding time to have to do it yourself. Everything is on time so you just sit back and relax.

T Williams

T Williams

Great

I struggled with budgeting until I joined MyBudget. Now everything is taken care of and there is no need for me to remember to make payments. It’s simple and can be updates at any time to reflect your budgeting needs.

Katie N.

Katie N.asked

A family member owes my family around $4000. He is blaming my budget for no payments being made. So far over the last 2.5 years he has only paid back $650. I personally feel like he is lying about mybudget being in charge of repayments. My question is: would mybudget repay this kind of debt and if so, would it come from his personal account or from a mybudget account? Also would mybudget contact us to let us know about the repayments if they were making them?

Hey Katie,
If my budget hasn't made the payments, then it's because they haven't been told to. Basically they just hold the clients money and distribute it as directed.
There could potentially have been a misunderstanding on your family members part (like maybe he thought he had set up the payment and didn't realise he hadn't?) But it would show on his statements etc.
No my budget wouldn't contact you to let you know (it's still the clients money they just look after it).
Hope that helps.

MABI

MABIasked

How do you setup the trust accounts? What documentation do you need to do this?

Hi Mabi,

I apologise for our delayed response. Do you still need help with this? I would love to arrange for one of our team members to get in touch to help you with this. If you would like to chat, please private message us your full name and contact details and we will look into this within 24 hours for you.

Kind regards, Peter - Mybudget.

Shaunaasked

Does anyone know whether a cost is incurred for cancelling MyBudget’s services? The establishment fee has been paid off and I’m only paying the $48 per week account keeping fee now. Had to withdraw all money and have my income directed back to my own bank account so curious what repercussions exists if I don’t give a month’s notice (no point having my next month’s pay changed back to their account since it’s a month away now)

Ems90
Ems90

I was told that once the establishment fee was paid you could pull out at no cost. They would be stupid to charge anyone at the moment considering the mess that is going on.

Shauna

I thought the same too, given the circumstances! Thanks for your response :)

Hi Shauna,

We will be implementing fee relief for the outage period and will have more information about the mechanics of that in the coming days. We will continue to update this page with the latest news: https://www.mybudget.com.au/system-outage-update/.

Kind regards, Peter - MyBudget.

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives