Fix Bad Credit

Fix Bad Credit

See the Best Debt Consolidation in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fix Bad Credit is a scam, even worst it was a referral

This person was a referral from a mortgage broker who we thought we could trust. How wrong were we!!!
He said he would remove the default through his legal team which he had done a deal with. He was provided a very detailed summary of events and said that such listing can be removed. Given the referral from the trusted source the papers were signed and he was provided with a deposit.

Never hear from him unless we rang him and the answer was always the same "I will speak with the lawyers". Twelve months had passed and no progress had been made, so I pressed him to provide evidence of his work (i.e. emails, letters etc...) over the past 12 months which I believe I was entitled to see as we had provided a deposit for his services. He didn't like my questioning and his response was that he would close the file and with that he ended the call without further explanation.

Do not even bother with Fix bad Credit he is dishonesty, will give you the run around and will push hard to get his deposit and will provide nothing in return. He will tell you he is doing everything he can, but after twelve patience months it was clear he his just about taking your money and will give you nothing which you have paid him to do.

Scam

Over three years later still waiting for any 'service'. I have seen no evidence of any service and was not provided with a reciept even after asking multiple times. When questioned the company was rude and said "they are our only hope of getting a loan so we have no choice but to work with them". Please do not be sucked in by the promise initially, as soon as yo my pay your deposit you won't hear a thing.

Scam Scam Scam!

Hired this guy through a referral from our mortgage broker.
He hammered me to sign up promising he would remove the debt within the week so I could apply for a home loan. He had a look at all the information and said it was a sure guarantee of a win. I told him I needed to think about it for a few days and i didnt have the money and would need to borrow from my mum
He even offered to call her and speak to her about it and reassure her. I signed the papers and provided him the deposit and surprise surprise didnt hear from him for two weeks. When i asked him why I hadn't heard from him he abused me and said I was accusing him of not doing his job and said he would only speak to my partner going forward. 6 months passed and I heard nothing so I realised that it was just a scam. A year has passed and someone asked me recently if I would use a credit repair place and it reminded me of this whole saga. DO NOT EVEN BOTHER WITH [name removed] AT FIX BAD CREDIT. he is a rude man, very pushy and scored $1500 for doing absolutely nothing but send me rude aggressive emails.