2Fix Bad Credit

philip h.
philip h.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive

10/10 Brilliant and fast Service

Highly recommended the service. CJ was great to work with and so easy to talk to while giving information on my credit report. From the phone call meeting, CJ managed to get a default removed from my credit report in ONE day!
I would 100% recommend this service to anyone
daniel b.
daniel b.Sydney, NSW

Cody
CodyWestern Australia

Couldn't have asked for more

I went into the call thinking I was in a really bad position. CJ and the team were prompt with correspondence and positive in an outcome. I genuinely felt like I had won the lotto upon completion. I went into a phone consult feeling embarrassed and stressed and went out feeling like CJ had genuinely changed the pathway for the next couple of years for me. He gave me advice that was personalised and I couldn't be more thankful.
Cad
CadPerth, WA

Absolutely amazing and fast!

Fix bad credit helped me get a default off my file and it was done over the weekend! I’m so happy with the level of service and how they explained everything to me. Would highly recommend!
Ryan
Ryan

Quality service

10/10 service. Would highly recommend the team at fix bad credit. From start to finish really easy to deal with and got my credit report fixed and in a very good position to move forward with my life. Can’t thank them enough.
Grace
Grace

Louise
LouisePerth, WA

Absolutely amazing service!

I really needed help sorting my credit out, it has been affecting me and my goals I contacted CJ at Fix Bad Credit to help me with my situation, they managed to sort everything that I asked of them, and it was so quick. I can't thank them enough for this, they have help me so much to achieve my goals. if you need help with your credit, definitely get in touch.
Jesse Newton
Jesse Newton

Quick, easy and stress free

I was caught of guard by a debt from a credit company that i didnt know even exsisted. CJ took control of my situation and had it sorted out so quickly and pain free. This allowed me to get finance in time to buy the property I wanted. Cannot recommend him enough. Amazing service. 10/10
Andy Nguyen
Andy NguyenSouth East Queensland, QLD

very quick, thank you

I contacted a broker to get finance for a house and found out that I have a default on my credit report, they will stop me getting finance, my broker told me to contact fix bad credit which turns out to be great advice within one week they have remove the default from my credit report and now I can get my finance.
Banner L.
Banner L.Perth, WA

good job

got credit default stopping me from home loan. the team bad credit his fixted for me now i can get home loan
Bukassa Beloti
Bukassa Beloti

excellent work

I had issue with my credit report and i got fixed within 2 weeks. The was the best service i ever had.
Ashlee Hawkins
Ashlee Hawkins

Exceptional

Cleaning up my credit rating is something I had been wanting to do for a while, but I wasn’t in a good position to. Things have changed and it was time to clean up my credit rating, I had also been putting this off due to the thought of it being stressful and costly. I contacted Fix Bad Credit and arranged a time to go over my credit rating, as soon as I got off the phone to Fix Bad Credit, I felt a massive sigh of relief. The customer service is something I’ve never received before along with the education they give you about your credit rating to continue to improve and not damage your credit rating. I highly recommend this company and will continue to for many years.
Robert bell
Robert bellPerth, WA2 posts

Done in one week!

I’m going for a mortgage and I had a few problems on my credit report, the team at fix bad credit helped me out and had everything done in a week,big thanks to CJ Espeically very helpful guy and would highly recommend to anyone looking at getting there credit file fixed
franklinz199328
franklinz199328
  Fair Incentive

xiaowei zheng

I had an issue caused by someone else. CJ and the staff at Fix bad credit were nothing short of outstanding. The understanding there knowledge and the compassion they gave me was sensational. They took the problem on, researched it and fixed it. From my experience these guys are the best in the business and highly recommend them.
Thanks CJ you are NO 1.
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Last minute miricle

I Would highly recommend the team at fix bad credit ,we were on the verge of losing our deposit and land due to a default and thank to the team the default has been removed.