My Catwalk Hair

My Catwalk Hair

1.6

hair extensions

i bought two packs of extensions one on card other on zip pay only recieved one pack going on two weeks. endless emails no response from them.just paid my second zip payment but no hair.have to wait another two weeks before zip pay takes action. never again will i waste my money on cat walk extensions ,

Sim

SimCampbelltown

WARNING.....THIS COMPANY WILL JUST RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!

DO NOT waste your money on this company, I have been waiting for 5 weeks for my extentions, I have sent numerous emails only to be constantly ignored. I have now put this dispute in the hands of the ACCC.
    Absolutely Pathetic Service!!!

Bella

Bellasydney

Bad customer service. Still haven't received them

Amber.w

Amber.wAdelaide

Never received bad customer service

Ordered my hair extensions never received, multiple emails sent no replies. do not order from this site you may run the risk of never receiving. At my hair course our class had talked about this brand and unfortunately a few girls had never received their order so luckily we warned the other students and teachers and agreed they wouldn’t run the risk of ordering. I want my money back it’s not fair to take peoples money and never get back to them. Disappointed.

Horrible

Will never order from these bunch of clowns ever again! Long wait! & no customer service whatsoever! Didn't even get an order confirmation & they don't do tracked shipping! Waste of friggin money!!!!!!

Lia

LiaMelbourne

Collect the shedded hair and you could weave yourself a rug!

I've worn different forms for hair extensions now for 10 years. I recently have purchased from My Catwalk Hair, initially believing their claim about their quality AAA grade hair extensions. But like other reviews, upon lightly (dry) brushing this hair in so much!
    I don't believe these extensions are anywhere near AAA grade. Without even using curling and straightening irons on this hair it gets dry and tangled.
    I have purchased other extensions in the past, which, with the use of heat protection products when used with straightening irons still feel good and don't shed as much months later.
    So for those looking for quality hair extensions that feel great to touch, with minimal shedding...look elsewhere!

Yii

Yii

Waste of money!!!

Don't waste your money in express delivery you have to wait at least four days. When I ordered there was just this express option.

Beccy

BeccyMelboure

Horrible

Worst customer service when a faulty product was delivered did not want to hear about it would not recommend ive ordered many of times to be shown such disrespect is appalling

Find out how My Catwalk Hair compares to other Physical Shops

Horrible Tape in Extensions!

Worst product and coustomer services I'v ever had!

Worst experience ever! The hair is terrible condition they are thin and frizzy! I was sent a patchy colour job which was nothing like the colour I ordered, they were also the wrong length (shorter) and looked completely different to what is pictured online. when I tried to get a refund I was met with rudeness and a refusal of any kind of refund.

Terrible! Worst hair & FAKE MIX

Nat

NatAU

crap hair, crap people, crap company

not usually one to complain but these people are absolutely horrible and should not be running a business at all. ordered 24" extensions, got sent 20". Did not realize i had been sent the wrong size until i had already toned them as their colour match was way off, they refused to refund me for their mistake.They also refused to refund the express postage as i received them 5 days late then claimed i'm out of their 'express shipping area', when really my friend up the road got hers on time a week before me. They are a very rude bunch of people and will not be getting anymore money from me ever.

Shed so bad

Worst customer service, they shed SO bad and at first they sent me the completely wrong order. I will never buy from them again they are so so so freaken rude and the lady is the biggest cretin. Colour match was completely off but luckily enough they blend into my hair.

Terrible products and appalling costumer service

Do not buy this product! Hair is thin and frizzy. Waste of money. The colour of mine was also completely off and the costumer service I was met with was horrific! The woman was rude and refused to refund my money.

megan

meganadelaide hills

horrible

I will never recommended catwalk hair extensions when you brush it all falls out even wen washing it falls out in your hands

Disappointed hate catwalk hair extensions

I will not recommend catwalk hair extensions to no one
    I didnt end up putting them they are really fine hair which i got told it was thick. waste of money

Asta

Astaadelaide

Disappointed

I ordered a full head (200 strands) of easy loop extensions and they did not give me a full head of hair at all. The hair is thin. I've gone with asian brands before and the hair was much thicker. Plus after two washes the extensions feel extremely dry and need to be brushed every five minutes otherwise they tangle. :(
    Would not recommend.

First & last time

K.C

K.CAdelaide

Worst extensions I've ever bought

They fell out of the hair and one snapped in half and they are just poor quality extensions I would never spend money on these extensions and will never recommend them to a client