NAB Classic Banking

NAB Classic Banking

Randall
Randall

a resonable internet banking product - but poor service

jaysblueaus
jaysblueausAU

Great Bank and love their services

I was looking for another bank account, that If I needed to go to a branch, that I could, I found this Bank was the only bank that did not charge an account keeping fee, the others you have to have your pay and or deposit x dollars in, to not have to pay a monthly account keeping fee. I have never had any issues with my account, and love using their mobile banking app

peter
peterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fraud department inept

I followed advice on the accc on what to do if you think you might get scammed .I was tricked into a possible ph voice phishing scam were they record your voice and use it for voice recognition to change bank details along with other things .When I phoned Nab fraud line they said there was nothing they could do to protect my accounts .They said our department doesnt use voice but the rest of the bank does .Maybe the service line may be able to help .It dosnt make me feel at ease I thought they might be helpful little bit more.No bank details were disclosed.

FARAH M.
FARAH M.Hunter Region, NSW

Not good

Went there today to open an account, they asked me if i have another account with other banks!! I said yah. I don't know why she wanted to see my other bank card. A lot of personal questions which I didn't like !!!!

RobNelSouth East Queensland, QLD

NAB's Inept Bank Fraud Prevention Unit Actions

RobNel

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
potentialdonkey
potentialdonkeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value-packed bank account

Literally the worst service ever given

Got a credit card for a specific Purchase.

Was approved- Arrived and then blocked.

Took over a month and a half too get verification after sending documents constantly- When we arrived they said should have never been issued.

All other banks gave us one straight away after and no issue with credit.

Absolutely awful.

Was going to move business bank but absolutely avoid ......ridiculously unorganised.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst transaction account ever

I have been banking with them since 2013 and they give the worst interest on this account so I would recommend opening a Choice account with Westpac for your spending but only with a handy card and getting a Global Currency Card just for travelling only.

Johnson Wong
Johnson Wong

useless online application

Applied nab classic transaction account online with driver license. Was quick.
Next day deposited money in branch. Then did some transactions.
a few days later, account was locked.
called the customer service number department to try to figure out whats wrong.
Was told only way to unlock is to go into branch to provide ID. Because I guess the online application was useless as it only took drivers license and nothing else.

Thanks mate. now I need to go branch again!!! You could of just ask for more ID during the online application process instead of wasting customers time in this back and forth process and locking up peoples money. Useless NAB

Rod
RodQueensland

Bad start

EbeeNortheast, VIC

Banking procedures

Extensive call not so extensive

Waiting too long on calls. No proper facility to speak to someone. No follow up on the calls. More than 3 weeks and finally set up my nabk account and now my contact details are wrong. Canooy is internet banking as my sms code is going somewhere else and now i am stuck trying to call you. 23 mins wait already as i am typing this. very frustrating.

Sonya
SonyaIndooroopilly

Some branch staffs don't seem trustworthy

We opened a new account today at Indooroopilly branch but the staff didn't give any paper. It doesn't seem trustworthy.

keight
keight

Pretty good overall

Good product overall with the debit card included for everyday spending.
I opened an account after trying to get a small loan from commonwealth and got rejected and NAB was offering the NiLS loan to pensioners.
My only gripe is their internet banking platform is basic and not very easy to navigate compared to the commbank. I hope they improve it.

Chad
ChadHobart

Judgemental of people on Centrelink benefits.