NAB Classic Banking

NAB Classic Banking

2.7

jaysblueaus

jaysblueausAU

Great Bank and love their services

I was looking for another bank account, that If I needed to go to a branch, that I could, I found this Bank was the only bank that did not charge an account keeping fee, the others you have to have your pay and or deposit x dollars in, to not have to pay a monthly account keeping fee. I have never had any issues with my account, and love using their mobile banking app

peter

peterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fraud department inept

I followed advice on the accc on what to do if you think you might get scammed .I was tricked into a possible ph voice phishing scam were they record your voice and use it for voice recognition to change bank details along with other things .When I phoned Nab fraud line they said there was nothing they could do to protect my accounts .They said our department doesnt use voice but the rest of the bank does .Maybe the service line may be able to help .It dosnt make me feel at ease I thought they might be helpful little bit more.No bank details were disclosed.

FARAH M.

FARAH M.Hunter Region, NSW

Not good

Went there today to open an account, they asked me if i have another account with other banks!! I said yah. I don't know why she wanted to see my other bank card. A lot of personal questions which I didn't like !!!!

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Find out how NAB Classic Banking compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

RobNelSouth East Queensland, QLD

NAB's Inept Bank Fraud Prevention Unit Actions

potentialdonkey

potentialdonkeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value-packed bank account

Literally the worst service ever given

Got a credit card for a specific Purchase.

Was approved- Arrived and then blocked.

Took over a month and a half too get verification after sending documents constantly- When we arrived they said should have never been issued.

All other banks gave us one straight away after and no issue with credit.

Absolutely awful.

Was going to move business bank but absolutely avoid ......ridiculously unorganised.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst transaction account ever

I have been banking with them since 2013 and they give the worst interest on this account so I would recommend opening a Choice account with Westpac for your spending but only with a handy card and getting a Global Currency Card just for travelling only.

Johnson Wong

Johnson Wong

useless online application

Applied nab classic transaction account online with driver license. Was quick.
Next day deposited money in branch. Then did some transactions.
a few days later, account was locked.
called the customer service number department to try to figure out whats wrong.
Was told only way to unlock is to go into branch to provide ID. Because I guess the online application was useless as it only took drivers license and nothing else.

Thanks mate. now I need to go branch again!!! You could of just ask for more ID during the online application process instead of wasting customers time in this back and forth process and locking up peoples money. Useless NAB

Rod

RodQueensland

Bad start

EbeeNortheast, VIC

Banking procedures

Extensive call not so extensive

Waiting too long on calls. No proper facility to speak to someone. No follow up on the calls. More than 3 weeks and finally set up my nabk account and now my contact details are wrong. Canooy is internet banking as my sms code is going somewhere else and now i am stuck trying to call you. 23 mins wait already as i am typing this. very frustrating.

Sonya

SonyaIndooroopilly

Some branch staffs don't seem trustworthy

We opened a new account today at Indooroopilly branch but the staff didn't give any paper. It doesn't seem trustworthy.

keight

keight

Pretty good overall

Good product overall with the debit card included for everyday spending.
I opened an account after trying to get a small loan from commonwealth and got rejected and NAB was offering the NiLS loan to pensioners.
My only gripe is their internet banking platform is basic and not very easy to navigate compared to the commbank. I hope they improve it.

Chad

ChadHobart

Judgemental of people on Centrelink benefits.

Mrslmi

MrslmiPerth WA

Time for a change!

HarrySydney

To much time.

I recently applied for a credit card at a Nab branch. They told me it will take maximum five working days. So the sixth day i gave the Nab online service a call but they didn't receive my documents and advice me to go back to the branch, so i when back and the lady that served me said that she can see the email and she got a response back that she needs to speak with one of the credit managers but the weird thing is that Nab does not have any in any store. Eventually they called back and told me that everything is fine. My only consideration is that if i didn't step in my file would be still stack somewhere in Nabs system.

Harry

Now after six weeks and nothing yet. After giving them one last call a lady called back and they want me to send more document's. I told them i had enough and i don't need your credit card.

Ommo

OmmoSydney

Fast Payments is Perfect!

Not only is the NAB customer service outstanding, they are currently the only bank I deal with that has actively promoted fast payments, meaning I can send/receive money in under a minute! Most banks overseas already offer this, however NAB is the only bank locally that I've seen offering this to customers!

MissyMoo92

MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible. Changing banks

I have been with nab for nearly 11 years... I had the opportunity to overdraft $50 each month. Suddenly the option has been taken from me with no notifications or anything. And I have also been having issues with small amounts of money being held from my account for 24 hours then suddenly appearing in my account balance later. Example, I made a purchase yesterday of $6 and I had $10 left in my account, as soon as transaction is made my bank says i have $0 in my account then the next day the $4 that went missing has appeared again. ONE WORD - DODGY

Taylah

TaylahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awseome service

NAB are always very helpful and nothing you ask them is ever an effort, when it comes to standard transaction account would not choose anyone else

Customer service outstanding

Customer service was amazing , very helpful and when I had issues staff supported me though the process to get required outcome ..New customer so far outstanding