Naked Wines

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Naked Wines

Adrian W
Adrian WBrisbane

Discount Voucher useless, ordering anything unsuccessful

Have tried twice to use a discount voucher to no avail. On both occassions tried to just place a simple order only to find nothing I wanted was available. The whole things just seems dodgey and I wont be trying a third time. The vouchers go straight into recylcing where they actually do something.

Gerry
GerryTurramurra

Thanks for the heads up!

So relieved that I read so many negative reviews on this site after receiving a special “limited offer” in the mail. Wouldn’t touch the stuff with a barge pole.

Unclothed-Undrinkable!

One has to put a gun to my head to convince me to drink a glass of Naked Wines. I suspect they market the unsold, off-spec wine inventories of other brands to fool the unsophisticated, cost conscious wine drinkers. On a score of 1 to 10, almost all fell into Undrinkable category of 1 to 3 (see picture). Weeks later, I am still awaiting the refund they so generously promised to unsatisfied customers.

S B.
S B.Perth, WA

SCAM!

They will double charge you, then send you the wrong wines. Their customer service is a bot so you dont even get a proper response.

Greg H
Greg HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never a problem at our end - always great advice and greater wines!

Have been an Angel supporter/customer for a good number of years. Started with a promo case, and was well aware of the subsequent ongoing debit from the get-go. Have savoured each and every bottle since joining. I am surprised and somewhat perplexed by the negative reviews - we had no issue with pausing our debit for a while. Customer service has always been 11/10 as far as we are concerned. Rock on, Naked!

Margaritaman
MargaritamanPerth, WA

Great wines, Excellent prices and No Scam!

Naked Wines offer excellent wines from independent winemakers at great prices. I've been an Angel member for several years and never had a complaint. I recommend them and their wines, far easier to deal with than Virgin Wines.
The Angel sign up process was clear and openly explains the $40 a month payment without confusion. I wonder if this sudden rush of bad reviews has been put here by a competitor?

Les M
Les MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Forget the apologies and excuses ... drop the deception

Tamara H.Naked WinesSend a private message

DO NOT BUT WINE HERE!!! TOTAL SCAM. Over priced cheap wine.

Naked wines is an absolute scam!!! DO NOT BUT WINE HERE!!! They are a cheap wine marketing scam. They sell you over priced wine so you think you are getting a bargain. Once you join They keep sending it and taking your money. Even after I spent 2 weeks trying to cancel my account They sent more wine and took more money. Now a year and a half later without warning they have debited my account and sent me wine. I spent the last week telling them I didn't want it but today it still arrived and my money is nowhere to be seen. TOTAL SCAM !!!

Bill T.
Bill T.South East Queensland, QLD

Wow !! 5 stars for this review process..I

nearly ordered some wines after receiving a "wine voucher" which had been added to my parcel of caravan parts i had ordered on line .I have never seen so many negative reviews re one company..thanks for the feed back guys n gals ..saved me a lot of frustration and hassle which would probably have made me drink a lot more ..off to Dan Murphy's with my "REAL" discount card to grab a carton of red.Naked Wines, you need to sack your promo manager..

Jordan
JordanCentral Queensland, QLD

Devious...

Extremely devious company, very sneaky...Got a voucher and thought I'd give it a go...you have to spend a fair bit of coin to use the voucher anyway but seemed okay. Lucky I checked my bank account some weeks later because unknowingly they were taking $40 a month from my bank account. If they reply to this, I'm sure they'll say I clicked something to say I'll subscribe- THAT IS FALSE- I should not have to UNCLICK ANY OPTION WHICH TAKES MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT...sneaky and deceitful

Its a Con

A Con. DO NOT BUY. I bought wine from them and they secretly put me on a subscription. I asked for a refund, the said they would while stalling me and never did. I had to get my bank involved. DO NOT give them anything.

KerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrified about automatic subscription

Bad business and quite underhanded how Naked Wines put customers on the subscription program
Thankfully I found this out via these reviews and I too will be cancelling and requesting a refund.

Michelle J.
Michelle J.Gippsland, VIC

NEVER buying again

Naked Wines automatically signs you up for a subscription. I even checked my account after purchasing to make sure there wasn’t a subscription, but nonetheless a subscription has just been taken out of my account. Sneaky, misleading and dishonest. It is purposefully difficult to tell if you have a subscription. There are too make good wine company’s out there to bother with Naked Wines. Do not recommend.

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Wines, Great Company

Matt B.
Matt B.Perth, WA

Voucher didn’t work

Oh dear the amazing free $100 voucher did not work despite accurately entering code and password…fortunate it seems considering awful reviews.