4.5 from 2,163 reviews

Angela L.

Angela L.

Excellent service. Personalised

Pay $40 monthly to be a naked wines angel. Great app for feedback on wines. Winemakers respond to you in person. Highly personalised service, great offers, wine and excellent service

Naked WinesNaked Wines

thanks for the awesome 5-star review, Angela. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our excellent service, awesome community and delicious wines.

Tony Gray

Tony GrayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Not good enough

i dont like that they have a shot at all the other Winemakers and Wine Companies, suggesting that most of the money goes to Marketing and Branding. Clearly it goes into quality winemaking, because the wine i recieved from Naked was average at best. not a chance i would reorder this . Im talking commercial wine with nothing. Really dissappointed. this is Y/Tail quality.

Excellent quality as usual

Naked Wines rarely fail: I ordered Dunnolly 2019 Pinot Gris and am delighted with this wine, fruity but not sweet. It tastes of sunlight on beautiful grapes, picked at perfection.

Woza

WozaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Products & Service , i did read the t@c and knew what i was getting into .

The wines have been great so far i even ordered another 12 reds and delivered no problem , i think its great you pay $40 a month so when you order its not so much money in one hit , i was with another wine club that billed you in one hit ever 3 months and just sent you a mixed dozen .

Naked WinesNaked Wines

Hey Woza, thanks so much for taking the time to share your 5-star feedback with us. We’re so glad to hear that you’re enjoying our business model and delicious wine selection.

Thanks so much for being a loyal Angel customer.

Terrible service

Naked wines sent my case to my old address, not my updated new address.
They are refusing to take responsibility for their systems error and send a new case to our new address. 0/10 for this service. Will not be using them again, and will be lodging a complaint with fair trade.

Naked WinesNaked Wines

People really need to read and stop expecting things for free then complaining about it when they're not.

Naked WinesNaked Wines

Hey Tommy, thanks so much for the amazing 5-star review. It's so lovely to hear that you're enjoying our business model.

We really appreciate your feedback.

Don K.South East Queensland, QLD

Also caught by this scam.

Also caught out by the scam. They have been taking $40 from me since May. Rang and they said they would cancel and refund. They are sttill taking the $40 out. Not sure what to do now. BEWARE!!!!

Don K.

I have already spoken to someone a few months ago who said the payments would be stopped and the ones I had made would be refunded. Nothing has changed and the payments are still coming out.

Don K.

I got my credit card statement today and despite being assured about 6 months ago they would strop the payments, they are still coming out. Total scam. Only recourse I can see now is to go to consumer affairs.

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Products & Service

Naked WinesNaked Wines

Delivery stolen/lost and no help

Sucked In

Like other people in this thread about Naked Wines, I got sucked in also. With no intention of becoming a member of anything, and under the impression I was merely buying a carton of wine fom an online retailer, only to find a $40 credit card debit for something I did not order, appear 3 or 4 weks after my wine order. Hopefully it has been resolved as a phone consultant there said they would cancel that "membership" and refund the $40, citing a period of 2 to 5 working days.

Corey

Corey

Good as far as subscription based wine clubs go

Can be a surprise to those who don't know that you pay a monthly amount for credit for wines, but surprised at the price and quality of wines. Money that you pay is enough to choose a case every 3-5 months or so. Other wine services (eg. virgin wines) automatically take $200 from your account every 3 months and send you a random batch of wines which is much much worse. Good and interesting selection of wine!

John N.

John N.Hunter Region, NSW

Why, oh why, does Naked Wines use FASTWAY as their Courier?

The wines are great, but Naked Wines decision to save themselves a few cents and use FASTWAY COURIERS (the worst Couriers in Australia by reputuation - have a read about them on ProductReview) as their only delivery option spoils everything. Constantly late, no call centre, have to speak to actual franchise delivery driver with no contact details, who is ruder and smellier than an average Taxi Driver. Why, oh, why do you use them, Naked Wines? Use Courier Please or even better, Australia Post, like everyone else does.

Simon K.

Simon K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Naked wines are using the opt-out model..taking $40.00 from your card, stay clear!

Great concept, pitty marketing department felt the opt-out model is the smart move,
I would love to support small wine players if things were upfront, fair and opt-in from the get-go.

rgee

rgeePerth, WA

Read terms and conditions on voucher code

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant concept.

Brilliant concept, great service, cheap drinking of great wines. You would have to be a complete idiot not to understand and comprehend to concept and details. I am an Angel contributing $50 monthly enjoying great wines at a very reasonable price

Luke

LukeCentral West, NSW

was considering it, until I read all the reviews

I got given a so called $ 100 voucher, and I thought " I'll use it to get a few bottles of wine to try. When I read the T & C's, then all the horror story reviews, I realised it's signing you up to ongoing debits. NO THANKS, I think I'll I'll stick with the big chains. Should have known better. NO ONE gives a $100 voucher away without strings attached.

jo64

jo64Hunter Region, NSW

A big fat scam

Just another scam disguised as a 'bargain'. I bought tickets to a concert and got a $100 naked wines voucher, but when i went to claim it, i was disgusted by the highly overpriced wines i had to choose from and when my order came in at under $100, the site told me YOU NEED TO ORDER 5 MORE BOTTLES. JUST ANOTHER SCAM AIMED AT BLEEDING YOU DRY

tcoadel

tcoadelAdelaide

Like the concept but not the obligation.

I was speaking to someone about Naked Wines and I was impressed by the concept of supporting small producers so thought I would jump on and order a few to try. Not interested in signing up but that is fine as you can buy by the case. However, when I got to the checkout and realized I could only purchase by storing my credit card details with the company I was out. Far too great an obligation. In the world of PayPal etc. it seems very shortsighted. So I have not ended up trying and won't unless this arrangement changes.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service when dealing with delivery hassles.

FrankSydney, NSW

Yes Naked Wines $40 deal is a scam

Christine L.

Christine L.asked

I would like to cancel my subscription with Naked Wines now. Very sneaky marketing Apparently you have taken $140 of my money. The first an only box of wine I got from you people was sent to Ms C Z Little 168 Centenary Heights Road Coolum. My new address is 44 Whitecross Road Bli Bli Qld 4560. Don’t redirect me just cancel an stop taking money out of my credit card. Very disappointed

matilda
matilda

I can understand your disappointment, Christine. I think the small print is maybe confusing many customers, but I've always found their dealings to be honest, their delivery service prompt and efficient and the wines mostly very fine quality.

Naked WinesNaked Wines

Hey Christine, as mentioned in your TrustPilot review. We're so sorry to hear that you feel this way. We can assure you we are not a scam.

It seems you might have used one of our vouchers to purchase a sign-up case. As stated in the T&Cs, on the landing page, and in the email sends, purchasing one of these cases does sign you up to our Angel program. Our program does, however, allow you to cancel at any time and issue a full refund.

If you would like us to process your refund and account shut down, please email us at chat@nakedwines.com.au or call us on 1300 898 677 so we can sort this out for you immediately.

Gary R.

Gary R.asked

How do i view the wine on offer so i can spend my credit please

Gary R.

Gary R.asked

How do i browse the products to spend my credit please. ?

Get an answer from our members and Naked Wines representatives