Nature Fresh

Nature Fresh

2.3

SCAM!!!

I bought this product around Christmas time. I looked through all of the terms and conditions about a subscription and nothing was stated. I just was charged over $250 for a 12 month subscription. When I called to cancel and find out why I was charged I was told that I didn’t click the “no subscription” button, never saw it. They said no problem I can cancel but I had to open my computer and click the windows button and I need to tell them once I did it. I kept asking why I needed to do this and I was told “I am not trying to scam you, I can lose my job so if you want to cancel you need to do these steps.” I ended up hanging up and will go through my credit card to get my refund and they can block this company.

Kerry j

Kerry jGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with my purchase

Bought these a couple of months ago Have put them through the house Daughter visited today and commented that the house does not have the dust smell as it used to also the bathroom smells better too I am happy with my purchase

Vivien

VivienIllawarra, NSW

Wet on arrival and utterly useless when dry!

The bags haven't reduced allergens, dust or odours as claimed. The bags were damp on arrival and one was wet! The company didn't respond to my complaint, despite crowing about their "award winning service". Eye wateringly expensive for miniscule bags of charcoal!
Welby, NSW.

Shops

Find out how Nature Fresh compares to other Shops

Gee

GeeDarwin, NT

Terrible customer service

The product works really well. But the problem is it is expensive in so sites, and they will advertise free gifts throughout the checkout process. They debited more than what was receipted and the free gift I got has an AU plug adapter which doesn't fir to the free gift. They are not responding email to assist.

a happy member

a happy memberSouth Australia

works well

I have one in each closet and two in the bathroom and the mold takes longer to return so im very happy with them
the one i have in the shoe cupboard has helped to with getting rid of the musty shoe smell

Bev LandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will I even get my order?

I just read a review from 3 years ago. Wish I had seen it before I put in an order, because I had the exact same problem as they did. So, if you are offered a free gift, it is no such thing, because you end up paying for something you didn't necessarily want. Can I trust that I will actually get the product I did want? Time will tell.

Jenny

JennyPerth, WA

Nature Fresh Buyer beware

Poppy A.asked

Please could someone tell me if this company is legitimate?

Bev Landy

Well, I did get the product that I ordered from them, and in a reasonable amount of time. The product looks to be of good quality. You might want to see my other posts, about them tricking you into ordering a "free gift" and then having to pay for it.

mizjayne

Get them from EBay or Amazon. They are much cheaper & not scamming. The activated charcoal will get rid of smell & damp, but not sure about dust. I had some when I lived in a damp apartment & they stopped my leather shoes & handbag from going moldy

Thankyou for your help.

toni h.

toni h.asked

I'd like to thank you all, I was about to order the bags, but thought I'd check out the reviews.
I also was taken in that this was an Aussie company, the only reason I was willing to try.
Again thank you all for your reviews, It saved me from going through what you all did.

Bev Landy

My issue with the company was that you are tricked into choosing a "free" gift that you ultimately end up paying for because it automatically increases the postage cost. I immediately emailed their customer service dept. saying that I was disgusted with this behavior and would like a refund. They emailed me back, apologised for the inconvenience to me (but not for their trickery) and said they would "see" if they were able to take the "free" gift out of my order. I didn't hear anything for what I thought was long enough for them to correct the situation, and when I sent a reminder email, I got an answer the next day, saying the extra money had been refunded to me. A few days later, my order arrived (sans "free" gift) and I was pleasantly surprised that the product did seem to be well-made and good quality. I am due to refresh the bags in a few days time. Out of 4 bags, 3 of them do seem to have absorbed moisture, as they swelled up.

mizjayne

Just buy them off eBay or Amazon, half the price & no scam.

Eileen w

Eileen wasked

But do they work.

Bev Landy

I haven't got the product yet, though they tell me it's on its way. But I did get an email saying sorry about having to pay for their free gift and that they are "trying" to stop it being sent to me from their warehouse!

patchworklizzie
patchworklizzie

Have they turned up?, and are they any good?

Justin
Justin

I also just bought 10 x bags. However i then noticed the concerning reviews on this site! I then tried calling the customer support line found @ https://naturefreshairpurifier.com/contact.php to ask a few questions. When i phoned, there was a message to say it was not connected. I also googled their corporate office addresses found on the same site above, and the results weren't that convincing. I then decided to request a refund (about an hour after i had placed the order). It is great to see that I have just been notified by their support team that a refund has been issued. This has also been clarified by Paypal, emailing to say that a refund has been given. I will also be interested to hear if the product actually works.