Naturopathica FatBlaster Clinical 60 Capsules

Naturopathica FatBlaster Clinical 60 Capsules

MPN: 951292
See the Best Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Naturopathica

3.5
    Dharling R.
    Dharling R.South East Queensland, QLD

BEST PRODUCT EVER

I have been using this product since the day it comes out, and I have to say, it’s the most amazing product I have ever used. I can’t believe how amazing the results I’m getting. I highly recommend this product to those, like me who is struggling to lose some weight. I’m so disappointed to hear that they have discontinued this product, I’m very very disappointed, Coz it’s the best product ever. That I can guarantee of. I hope The manufacturer will change their mind and have this product back on every shelves of chemist warehouse or any chemist store.

Melissa
    Melissa

Great Pill

I was amazed with this product. I had tried several different diets, diet shakes and exercise regularly to try and lose weight gained during my pregnancy and nothing worked. After taking this pill for 3 weeks, I was down nearly 4kg. Whilst it mostly worked on my stomach, hips & thighs I recommend this product. Everyone's body is different and responds differently but it worked for me.

Purchased in at Coles for $40.

emily
    emilyMurray Region, NSW

way better then you think. eat well with these and you still lose weight

lost 23kgs in 6 months with a change in diet, a little walking and these tablets. cab still eat the bad stuff whilst taking these tablets and still lose weight. well recommended. make weight loss easy but manageable taking these

Purchased in at Chemist Direct for $35.

2CENTSworth
    2CENTSworthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waist & hips only? Modern medicine miracle!

Purchased in .

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Products

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Clinical 60 Capsules compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Products

fedup2
    fedup2Sydney, NSW

Waste of money, would give 0 stars if possible

Decided to give this a go as it is "clinically proven to be 6x more effective". I already go to the gym regularly and keep a healthy diet but just needed a little boost for upcoming wedding. Instead left me with a bloated feeling that doesn't go away and even the clothes that fit well earlier got tight around the waist/belly area. I stopped taking it after 2 weeks but the negative changes in my body have lasted several months. Really regret trying this product and wasting my money on it.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $60.

Jan M
    Jan MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only reduces your bank balance not weight

This product says it focuses on the waist and hips X 6. Does not do a thing. Not 1cm lost or 1kg. Cost $40 per box which lasts 15 days. Persevered for month at a cost of $80. Much better off investing in a nutritionist.