VerifiedMPN:AA0073313

1 review
William P.
William P.4 posts

Easy to use

Really enjoying having this unit in our Campervan,just moved interstate so having a unit to help us is a godsend.No issues at all so far with directions and at a great pricepoint too!!Thanks for making it at a good price.So easy to navigate the menu system and set up my places and points of interest.Clear precise directions and good volume.Too Easy!!!!! Show details ·  1

dr. s.
dr. s.

Why safety alert is not working in my Navman move 130m

Jibraj K.
Jibraj K.

Actually, I am interested to buy the Navman move 130 but, can’t find anywhere. Where I can get it?

Murray S.
Murray S.

I have just asked how to enter GPS details into the Navman Move130M. Sorry what i should have asked is:

How to enter the post code into the SatNav. Its the post code only I have.

Many thanks