Nestle CERELAC Wheat

Nestle CERELAC Wheat

Very bad

I bought a couple of boxes, baby hated it so I tried it and it gave me bad stomach cramps. First of all it doesn’t smell great, the fruit chips are sharp, then goes all brown after a few minutes.I gave it all to the chickens. Why don’t we have good baby cereal in Australia??? I need to keep on importing from England or Greece like Gerber etc.

Perfect for my little girl

My little one is allergic to rice and oats so we use the wheat variation and it works wonders. She loves it, keeps her full enough for a lengthy first nap and also helps prevent constipation. We sometimes mix a bit of fruit in there and that also works well.

Disgusting product

Hi don't give ur baby bqz its not safe when I give my baby First time he vomit....full day milk &lots of crying full day &night

After than I personally test it & I also feel headache &vomiting..... Just think if Elder feel like this than

How can we use for baby???

Excellent product

I just start this product for my baby girl couple months ago. She loves to eat this in her breakfast. Its so easy to make and the taste is so so good. It didn’t affect her tummy and she enjoys every time i give her. I really appreciate this product and recommend this to other mums.

Lumps forming

My daughter is 13months old. I started wheat cerelac since she was 7months,off late very unhappy with the quality of cerelac since lumps are forming everyday,n my baby doesn't like it anymore.i generally buy the mega pack coz she has it everyday.very unhappy with wheat cerelac!!
Just worried the lumps formation doesn't harm my baby's digestion.

Awesome baby food

I've been using Rice and Wheat Cerelac and am so happy with them as baby loves them both. I definitely recommend this product to others.

my baby loves it

Overseas there are more flavours than in AU.
My baby likes the banana and honey flavours but i can't find them in Australia.
Any idea where i can order them?
overall, my baby loves it with milk
the smell of the non australian cerelac is so nice, like a chocolate. But the one in AU has no smell !

Love it

I purchased this cereal for my 7 month old because she wouldn't eat rice cereal. And from the first mouth full she loved it. She has this for breakfast every morning. I did notice it contains sugar but only about 3G per 100g of cereal which doesn't worry me as long as she's eating.
Tastier than rice cereal

Tasty and versatile

I decided to give this a try so I don't always give my daughter rice cereal or oats for her breakfast.
I normally mix it with pureed fruit and formula and my daughter loves it. It's creamy but without being too sweet. I had checked other reviews out and they said that the product has sugar in it, however I checked the ingredients before purchasing it (I am very careful not to get anything with sugar in it now that my daughter is still a baby) and I couldn't see any sugar in the list - they must have changed recently. I love the addition of probiotics, minerals and vitamins. My bub didn't have any upset tummy after eating it at all. I will certainly mix it with her vegies and meat sometimes to add a little texture. Product is a little pricier than other similar baby cereals, but I guess it's because of the added nutrients.
Texture, taste, versatility
A little pricier, but no big deal

Maybe you should check this out http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=258510053 if you really think there isn't sugar in this stuff. And go google "maize maltodextrin"....

Great breakfast for baby's

I've been using cerelac for a while now , all three of my children have been fed cerelac when they were baby's . i startered buying it originally at a middle eastern shop where they import it , it's very popular over seas . My children loved it , it's not as bland as some other brands of cereals . They have only recently been selling cerelac at Safeway . Unfortunately they only sell rice and wheat where the imported ones have more flavour opinions . More flavours are better when the bub is fussy when teething . Overall I've been happy with cerelac cereals . It thickens quickly and you only need a bit . Cost are about $4.50 per box .
Baby liked it better then other cereals
More flavours needed

Baby loves it

I bought this baby cereal as an alternative to baby rice which my baby had grown out of, and this is a great choice for the older baby starting solids (6months plus). Mixes well with water and i add a little breast milk or formula (which ever i have on hand at the time) for that extra nutrient boost. Baby thinks it's fantastic, very palatable for him.
Value for money, quality ingredients , available in 200g boxes
Has sugar in it, but i suppose it would be bland if it didn't have a bit flavour, nearly all baby foods have some form of added sugar

I prefer this over other brand cereals its tastier,mixes and tastes better.My baby is thriving on this and gulps it down. A well known and trusted brand so I feel comfortable feeding this to my son
My baby has moved onto the Nestle wheat Cerelac.He likes this and we have had no problems changing from the rice based one.It is pleasant tasting and my baby loves it mashed with banana or other baby fruits(apples,pears).

Good

My baby loved it, no problem with digestion or allergy. He actually did not like the rice cereal much from a different brand but with this one he really loves to have it every morning.
Mixes well, tasty, added bifidus for easy digestion
Contains sugar, not organic

Terrible

I tried this one after my baby rejected the rice cereal, he rejected this one too. It's very graining and did not mix well at all. He also came out in a slight rash but hasn't with other wheat products - so he does not have an allergy.
Not many at all.
Wheat is too harsh on baby's tummy.

See all Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal reviews