10Nestlé Cerelac Infant Cereal

72%11%17%

Abby
Abby

Black in cerelac

Hello I wanted to know what are these tiny little black particles in the cerelac. I’m a little worried to continue feeding my daughter this.
Nestle
Nestle   DM

Hi Abby, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We’d like the opportunity to speak with you for some additional product information if you could kindly contact our team on 1800 468 8736 and quote case: 39766119.

Nermeen N.
Nermeen N.9 posts

Cant miss out on this

This is become part of my baby's daily routine breakfast. I also mix in some more fruits for extra benefit and this acts as a perfect base. It was my baby's first solids and he instantly loved it. Show details
Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW61 posts
  Rice

Nestle Cerelac Rice

The Nestle Cerelac Rice cereal is a good way to begin the solids journey with baby. The flavour is quite bland and the texture is fine yet is rather a thickened liquid. It took my little one a few attempts to begin eating this and liking it. But it is quick and easy to prepare at a time they can be rather fussy.  Show details
James.G
James.GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Perfect for Babies

I have been a big fan of Nestle Cerelac and have recommended it to everyone who has 6 months to 2 years old babies. It is a full nutritional diet for kids and can be used instantly without any hassle. I have used different variants for my kids and even gifted to my niece.
Tegan S.
Tegan S.South East Queensland, QLD
Michelle
Michelle5 posts

Twins loved this

Easy to use my twins loved this kept them full would use there milk to make it great first food cheap to buy great variety of flavors love this product Show details
Ver
VerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Very bad

I bought a couple of boxes, baby hated it so I tried it and it gave me bad stomach cramps. First of all it doesn’t smell great, the fruit chips are sharp, then goes all brown after a few minutes.I gave it all to the chickens. Why don’t we have good baby cereal in Australia??? I need to keep on importing from England or Greece like Gerber etc.

Joelle
Joelle3 posts
  Multigrain with Banana and Apple

Made my baby sick both times he had it

I gave my baby this cereal for the first time when he was 8 months old. He ate half of it and then carried on as usual. However, later he woke from his nap in a pool of vomit! He vomited 5 more times after this... he couldn't keep any food or breastmilk down. 2 weeks later I tried to mix a little bit of it with his Weet-Bix to see if he would have a reaction as I wasn't 100% sure that it was the cereal which had caused his first illness. It was however; he vomited again! His reaction was a lot milder as he had a lot less but he barely ate any of his lunch and then spewed it back up. I then breastfed him and he spat half of it back up. Wouldnt recommend!

Nikola Ilic
Nikola IlicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts
  Wheat

Perfect for my little girl

My little one is allergic to rice and oats so we use the wheat variation and it works wonders. She loves it, keeps her full enough for a lengthy first nap and also helps prevent constipation. We sometimes mix a bit of fruit in there and that also works well.

Aaron
Aaron

Disgusting product

Hi don't give ur baby bqz its not safe when I give my baby First time he vomit....full day milk &lots of crying full day &night

After than I personally test it & I also feel headache &vomiting..... Just think if Elder feel like this than

How can we use for baby???

mambelles
mambellesAU17 posts

Excellent product

My baby daughter suffers from constipation and this is honestly one of the only infant cereals out there that eases her discomfort, we've tried everything and a few of the natural remedies did the opposite and gave her the runs. We mix it into her normal baby food each day and works a treat!

Khalida Wise
Khalida WisePerth9 posts

Excellent product

I just start this product for my baby girl couple months ago. She loves to eat this in her breakfast. Its so easy to make and the taste is so so good. It didn’t affect her tummy and she enjoys every time i give her. I really appreciate this product and recommend this to other mums.

Chabbaz
ChabbazCoomera2 posts

Good but expensive

My son loves the taste but it was a bit expensive for what I was looking for. Would buy again, but not regularly. On a plus though, Nestle is a trusted brand which is reassuring so I suppose the price tag comes with the territory. 4/5 stars, would recommend to anyone who can afford.

Mye
MyeSydney, NSW36 posts

Love the taste

My son and daughter both love oats with prunes. My daughter also loves the taste of wheat with pear. I do a combination of baby lead weaning and spoon feeding and these are very good in filling up my daughter's tummy when she does not like much a few of her finger foods. I sometimes add steamed green peas or any mashed veggies in rice cereals when she was 6+ months. The only downside is that the rice cereal can sometimes cause constipation and one pack does not last long. Good thing she normally has oats with prunes in the morning that regulates her bowel. I find the amount of water in the guide too much for the amount of cereals so I just adjust the amount of cereals to arrive at the texture that my baby likes.

megan
megancape town3 posts
  Rice

mix well with hot water

the reason why the cereal is forming lumps is because you add too little water if you add over enough water it will become smooth and you should not give it only a few stirs it needs to be mixed well in order for it not to become lumpy.i started giving cerelac to my lO at 3 months because he was always hungry and it seemed that he never got enough of the breastmilk i gave cerelac in the morning at nine following his marie biscuits at 1 and at seven for the latest i gave him his last two spoons of cerelac at first he did not like the cereal because it was so plain with no taste and i added a little bit of sugar and he is doing just to well