Netgear N300 Wireless USB Adapter

Netgear N300 Wireless USB Adapter

Hagz

HagzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless junk

This adapter is no good in Windows 10 and as shown by the forum below Netgear have no interest in fixing there product. The adapter keeps disconnecting and any and all fixes do not work. Avoid Netgear like the plague.

Terrible will never buy another one!!!

Fred F.

Fred F.AU

Two faulty adapters; no fix in sight.

Bruce R

Bruce R

Must Have

Recently purchased one of these for my laptop that continually loses connection due to DNS server failing to respond so often.
Running on Cable Broadband as part of a network, wifi continually went from 72mps down to 58, then at times down to 8mps.
Installed the software on the disk, rebooted and connected the device, you have the option to either enter the Wep key, or touch the button on the device, once the blue icon starts flashing you have 2 minutes to push the connect button on your router, that's basically it.
know getting upto 165mps and no dropouts, fantastic for the $49 I payed for it at Dick Smith, who were very helpful in the decision of my purchase.
cheer's

Machoo

MachooSydney

Good.

I replaced my network cable with USB Adapter. Similar performance. Really happy with this product.
I actually bought over ebay for 10 dollars :)

Josh Berriman

Josh BerrimanSydney

Nice little product, easy to setup, great results

scooty
scooty

bought this today .29/4/2013 . and very easy set up no more than one minute .. paid an extra $20 but still worth it