2Neutrog Popul8

1 review
Catherine W.
Catherine W.Central, SA2 posts

Neutrog Popul8

Our home is on an acre in mid North SA surrounded by farm land and is quite exposed and also constantly subject to insect attacks. We have recently started using Neutrog Popul8. I cannot believe it's effect on the plants! We have plants that have struggled in the environment for some years, and when given a dose of Popul8 have just taken off! Plants have doubled in size within a matter of days. I have never had so many strawberries and plants that have never flowered are finally doing so. It's not just in the garden but in the pots.
It has given me so much encouragement and I cannot recommend it or neutrog products enough. Thank you Neutrog!