New Vision Financial Services

Home Loans, Financial Planning, Business Loans, etc...

Excellent service

Provided relevant comparisons of loan offer and guided for best option. This is second time I received support from Chris for refinancing my loan and I am really pleased with his support again.

Pepi

PepiSydney, NSW

Chris, thank you!

Very quick and comprehensive approach, using very good software easy to fill and follow.
Application process was clear and he answer every phone call.
Overall, we are very happy with the result.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Lauren M

Lauren MSydney, NSW

Refinance!

Once again you have delivered! I cannot thank you enough Chris (& also Jeff this time around) for all of the help, support and guidance throughout the entire refinance process. You both made this simple and easy for myself and Andrew. I would highly recommend your services to anyone who is looking for an amazing broker who will always go above and beyond for his clients. Thanks again Chris, rest assured all of our future purchases etc will be done through New Vision Financial Services.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Find out how New Vision Financial Services compares to other Finance

Home financing with difficult situation

Chris offered help with financing my loan and was able to suggest the lenders who would be able to service. He pursued and obtained all approvals in time. Lovely person to work with. Very responsive and realistic

Loan used forSecond Home

New vision

Chris helped me navigate and set up multiple loans at competitive rates. Was always available and flexible. Thank you for all the hard work you did to get my loans settlement done

Chris and Jeff were amazing.

Thank you so much for all the help and support provided, especially when I was stressing out. You always remained calm, listened to my concerns and answered all questions professionally and knowledgeably.

Kaustubha

Kaustubha

Fantastic service and comprehensive support

Chris and Jeff are simply amazing and have helped us tirelessly, going above and beyond and further, to ensure that our first home purchase finance is taken care of and with the best options to choose from.

Being a first home buyer myself and having explored multiple different options prior to contacting Chris, I can confidently say that Chris is the best person to have on your side for your financial requirements regardless of your situation or any issue that you might be having with finance, he will get you the best deal or the best solution.

Highly recommended and will definitely go back to them in future.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Dale B.

Dale B.

Chris made the whole process easy, very happy with the service and would be happy to use his service again.
He explained the process very well, which made for an easy transaction .

Danielle

DanielleSydney, NSW

Fantastic!!

Chris is absolutely fantastic! Buying a home can be stressful but he done everything in his power to make the process easy for us. He goes well above and beyond in customer service and offers such a personal touch which made a world of difference. Couldnt recommend anyone else for the job!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Find out how New Vision Financial Services compares to other Finance

Simple and effective financial services

The whole process was made to be very easy and smooth with the help of New Vision. They adapted to my work hours and schedule. Will definitely choose them again.

GeM

GeMSydney, NSW

A rewarding experience

Great advice, support and assistance throughout the whole process. Chris is a most experienced and friendly professional willing to go the extra mile. I would not hesitate to recommend New Vision Financial Services to anyone who is tired and wary of the big banks. From start to finish Chris guided us through the whole process and choice of products. I will definitely call New Vision again for my next project. Thanks Chris.

re
G M

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Lee Doncaster VIC

Lee Doncaster VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extraordinary Broker

This is the second time I use New Vision Financial Services for a business loan. Chis is not an ordinary broker. The recent time banking and financial industries' regulatory turbulence has made many deals extra challenging. Being a sophisticated investor himself Chris understands both the lender and the borrower side of need and interpreted very well during the entire process. Chris never takes a straight "No" as "No", and he demonstrated a great professional level of communication and negotiation skills to bridge the deal for me at a satisfactory result!
Thanks Chris again!

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Todd T.

Todd T.Sydney, NSW

Easy from start to finish.

Thank you Chris Brown, from New Vision Finance you have made it possible for our family to purchase our first home and look forward to buying many more.
The process was made simple and easy because all the work is done for you that's how easy it felt from the first consultation to settlement, the only hard part was the moving once settle t went through thank you so much Chris.

Trent B.

Trent B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and knowledge led to a fantastic result!

Chris kept us up to date through the entire process and through his knowledge, expertise and advise, put us in the very best position to maximise our outcome. Thanks Chris!

Loan used forSecond Home
Lauren M

Lauren MSydney, NSW

First Home Buyer

I cannot express my gratitude for Chris. He spent an incredible amount of time helping and guiding me through this entire process. He consistently kept me informed by phone, email, SMS whatever my preferred method of contact was on any chosen day. He explained everything in great detail to ensure I was always clear and understood all that was being thrown my way. I can say if it wasn't for Chris and his passion to help his customers achieve their dreams I don't think I personally would have made it through this high emotive time in my life. Thank you so much Chris for everything you have done for us! I would absolutely recommend Chris/company to anyone who is looking to finance or refinance. He was amazing!!!

Robert D

Robert DSydney

Professional and prompt

Chris was always available and able to resolve any issues without any trouble. Very reliable and attentive to detail ensuring that the best products were aligned to our needs.

Jarhead

Jarheadsydney

Fantastic service and knowledge

Very impressed with the advice in explaining the pros and cons of different lenders. made making a decision easy. Very quick and responsive. Happy to recommend and have done to both friends and family.

Fantastic Service

Chris was professional and supportive at all parts of the application process. His advice and support was invaluable. I would highly recommend New Vision Financial Services to anyone wishing to seek financial support.

Chris Brown

Chris BrownSydney, NSW

Fantastic company

The team assisted me and my wife in the refinance if our home loan and investment loan. They also assisted us in saving hundreds per year in interest and also savings on our insurances. Could not recommend enough.

Chris

ChrisSydney

Great deal on my home loan

Thanks to the amazing team at New Vision Financial for all there help in securing me an amazing rate and deal on my latest home loan. The team was honest, transparent and always kept me in the loop.