New Vision Financial Services

First Home Buyer

I cannot express my gratitude for Chris. He spent an incredible amount of time helping and guiding me through this entire process. He consistently kept me informed by phone, email, SMS whatever my preferred method of contact was on any chosen day. He explained everything in great detail to ensure I was always clear and understood all that was being thrown my way. I can say if it wasn't for Chris and his passion to help his customers achieve their dreams I don't think I personally would have made it through this high emotive time in my life. Thank you so much Chris for everything you have done for us! I would absolutely recommend Chris/company to anyone who is looking to finance or refinance. He was amazing!!!

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service and financial advise provided to suit our needs. I am really grateful to Chris. I will highly recommend New Vision Financial Services.

Professional and prompt

Chris was always available and able to resolve any issues without any trouble. Very reliable and attentive to detail ensuring that the best products were aligned to our needs.

Fantastic service and knowledge

Very impressed with the advice in explaining the pros and cons of different lenders. made making a decision easy. Very quick and responsive. Happy to recommend and have done to both friends and family.

Fantastic Service

Chris was professional and supportive at all parts of the application process. His advice and support was invaluable. I would highly recommend New Vision Financial Services to anyone wishing to seek financial support.

Fantastic company

The team assisted me and my wife in the refinance if our home loan and investment loan. They also assisted us in saving hundreds per year in interest and also savings on our insurances. Could not recommend enough.

Great deal on my home loan

Thanks to the amazing team at New Vision Financial for all there help in securing me an amazing rate and deal on my latest home loan. The team was honest, transparent and always kept me in the loop.