New Vision Financial Services

See the Best Finance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simple and effective financial services

The whole process was made to be very easy and smooth with the help of New Vision. They adapted to my work hours and schedule. Will definitely choose them again.

GeM

GeMSydney, NSW

A rewarding experience

Great advice, support and assistance throughout the whole process. Chris is a most experienced and friendly professional willing to go the extra mile. I would not hesitate to recommend New Vision Financial Services to anyone who is tired and wary of the big banks. From start to finish Chris guided us through the whole process and choice of products. I will definitely call New Vision again for my next project. Thanks Chris.

re
G M

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property

Lee Doncaster VIC

Lee Doncaster VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extraordinary Broker

This is the second time I use New Vision Financial Services for a business loan. Chis is not an ordinary broker. The recent time banking and financial industries' regulatory turbulence has made many deals extra challenging. Being a sophisticated investor himself Chris understands both the lender and the borrower side of need and interpreted very well during the entire process. Chris never takes a straight "No" as "No", and he demonstrated a great professional level of communication and negotiation skills to bridge the deal for me at a satisfactory result!
Thanks Chris again!

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Todd T.

Todd T.Sydney, NSW

Easy from start to finish.

Thank you Chris Brown, from New Vision Finance you have made it possible for our family to purchase our first home and look forward to buying many more.
The process was made simple and easy because all the work is done for you that's how easy it felt from the first consultation to settlement, the only hard part was the moving once settle t went through thank you so much Chris.

Trent B.

Trent B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and knowledge led to a fantastic result!

Chris kept us up to date through the entire process and through his knowledge, expertise and advise, put us in the very best position to maximise our outcome. Thanks Chris!

Loan used for:Second Home

Abhishek

Complete guidance for loan approval and cost involved. Fabulous service for home loan settlement. I changed my plan for home building after approval still Chris guided me to ensure I could build my desired home plan and ensured I get new home loan approval.

Online Tools
Loan used for:Second Home

Lauren MS

Lauren MSSydney, NSW

First Home Buyer

I cannot express my gratitude for Chris. He spent an incredible amount of time helping and guiding me through this entire process. He consistently kept me informed by phone, email, SMS whatever my preferred method of contact was on any chosen day. He explained everything in great detail to ensure I was always clear and understood all that was being thrown my way. I can say if it wasn't for Chris and his passion to help his customers achieve their dreams I don't think I personally would have made it through this high emotive time in my life. Thank you so much Chris for everything you have done for us! I would absolutely recommend Chris/company to anyone who is looking to finance or refinance. He was amazing!!!

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service and financial advise provided to suit our needs. I am really grateful to Chris. I will highly recommend New Vision Financial Services.

Robert D

Robert DSydney

Professional and prompt

Chris was always available and able to resolve any issues without any trouble. Very reliable and attentive to detail ensuring that the best products were aligned to our needs.

Jarhead

Jarheadsydney

Fantastic service and knowledge

Very impressed with the advice in explaining the pros and cons of different lenders. made making a decision easy. Very quick and responsive. Happy to recommend and have done to both friends and family.

Fantastic Service

Chris was professional and supportive at all parts of the application process. His advice and support was invaluable. I would highly recommend New Vision Financial Services to anyone wishing to seek financial support.

New Vision Financial

New Vision Financial

Fantastic company

The team assisted me and my wife in the refinance if our home loan and investment loan. They also assisted us in saving hundreds per year in interest and also savings on our insurances. Could not recommend enough.

Chris

ChrisSydney

Great deal on my home loan

Thanks to the amazing team at New Vision Financial for all there help in securing me an amazing rate and deal on my latest home loan. The team was honest, transparent and always kept me in the loop.