New Vision Financial Services

Home Loans, Financial Planning, Business Loans, etc... (See All)
See the Best Finance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by New Vision Financial Services

Pros

Attentive customer support
Simplifies process of securing finance

Christine O
Christine OSydney Surrounds, NSW

Super happy with Chris and his team

Chris and the team were super helpful in helping us refinance our properties. He took the time to provide detailed information, multiple finance options and answered all questions helpfully. The process was streamlined and easy and we obtained a positive outcome.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for you amazing comments Christine. Was such a pleasure to assist you both and can’t wait to work together again.

Dennis B.
Dennis B.South East Queensland, QLD

Reverse Mortgage. Great!!

I am like a lot of older people, asset rich and cash poor. As Chris from New Vision Financial Services had been helpful in the past, I contacted Chris for advice on the best way forward for me. Chris advised me to consider a Reverse Mortgage through one of two lenders. We went with Heartland. Unfortunately Heartlands communication is poor at best.
Chris wrote many emails to Heartland and myself, resulting in the reverse Mortgage being granted. Without Chris's assistance I would have backed away from Heartland because of the difficulty in dealing with them. Chris facilitated the positive resolution through his ability to keep working towards a positive end result for me.
Thank you Chris.

Regards

Dennis

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you. Was great to be able to assist you and get such a fantastic result despite the challenges of the funder.

10/10 Highly Recommend!

We cannot recommend New Vision Financial Service enough! While the process of securing a property & loan is stressful enough, Chris has made the entire experience so positive as well as providing support throughout. Any time I had any questions or concerns, Chris made sure to escalate, prioritize or respond as quickly as possible. Thanks so much New Vision Financial Services!

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you so much for your amazing review and for allowing us to assist you during this exciting time.

Great service, communication and result.

Very pleased with "New Vision Financial Services", I found both Chris and Jeff great to deal with.
Good customer focus, timeliness of response and accurate feedback throughout. Happy to recommend, thanks.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your amazing review Jimmy. Was amazing to be able to assist you both with this exciting purchase.

Find out how New Vision Financial Services compares to other Finance

refinancing with a big portfolio to uncross colateralise

Chris and Jeff did a amazing job of uncross collateralizing all my loans, also checking into all and potential ways to increase my portfolio and loan options moving forward, even tho the banks where incredibly slow which absolutely killed me they continually kept me updated and multiple emails to there contacts at the bank and kept me updated. The amount of work they would of done to check everything i can do to move forward was huge also they where able to liaise with my accountant and work together.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your Amazing review Scott and for allowing us to assist you in the refinance and restructure of your investment portfolio. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we assist you in growing your portfolio.

Tate Pearce
Tate PearceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn't ask for a better Broker!

Chris was such a massive help through the whole process of purchasing our property and took a lot of the stress out of it for me. He's quick to respond and by the phone 24/7 willing to answer any questions and guide me in the right direction. Thank you Chris i'll definitely be using you again in the future

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you so much for the amazing review and for trusting me and New Vision Financial Services to assist you during this very exciting time of purchasing your new home.

Braj D.
Braj D.Sydney, NSW

Good Financial services for Home loan

My experience was really good through the entire process. I am very much satisfied with their service. If you need home loan please contact Chris. His team will look after you.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your amazing review and for allowing us to assist you during this very exciting time.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gurpreet s.
Gurpreet s.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service by Amardeep singh

When searching for a home loan you need to be able to rely on someone you can trust to be able to present all the options available and give you the right information to make the right decisions. Amardeep singh from New vision financial service is able to do all of this and more. He was able to answer the myriad of questions and provide guidance to best products and solutions to help us save money and pay off our home sooner.
Highly recommend

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you so much for your amazing review and for allowing us to assist you.

Excellent service

Provided relevant comparisons of loan offer and guided for best option. This is second time I received support from Chris for refinancing my loan and I am really pleased with his support again.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Pepi
PepiSydney, NSW

Chris, thank you!

Very quick and comprehensive approach, using very good software easy to fill and follow.
Application process was clear and he answer every phone call.
Overall, we are very happy with the result.

Lauren M
Lauren MSydney, NSW

Refinance!

Once again you have delivered! I cannot thank you enough Chris (& also Jeff this time around) for all of the help, support and guidance throughout the entire refinance process. You both made this simple and easy for myself and Andrew. I would highly recommend your services to anyone who is looking for an amazing broker who will always go above and beyond for his clients. Thanks again Chris, rest assured all of our future purchases etc will be done through New Vision Financial Services.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for or your review. Was amazing assisting you.

Home financing with difficult situation

Chris offered help with financing my loan and was able to suggest the lenders who would be able to service. He pursued and obtained all approvals in time. Lovely person to work with. Very responsive and realistic

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your lovely review. Was fantastic assisting you.

New vision

Chris helped me navigate and set up multiple loans at competitive rates. Was always available and flexible. Thank you for all the hard work you did to get my loans settlement done

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your review. Was our pleasure assisting you.

Chris and Jeff were amazing.

Thank you so much for all the help and support provided, especially when I was stressing out. You always remained calm, listened to my concerns and answered all questions professionally and knowledgeably.

Thank you Danielle.

Kaustubha
Kaustubha

Fantastic service and comprehensive support

Chris and Jeff are simply amazing and have helped us tirelessly, going above and beyond and further, to ensure that our first home purchase finance is taken care of and with the best options to choose from.

Being a first home buyer myself and having explored multiple different options prior to contacting Chris, I can confidently say that Chris is the best person to have on your side for your financial requirements regardless of your situation or any issue that you might be having with finance, he will get you the best deal or the best solution.

Highly recommended and will definitely go back to them in future.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank your for your review. Was amazing assisting you and your wife.

Rod
Rodasked
New Vision Financial Services

Do you provide landlord insurance only for strata units?

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Hi Rod, Yes we can help you with that. Feel free to email your property details to the team at info@newvisionfinancial.com.au or call us on 1300 422 506

John
Johnasked
Landlord Insurance

I'm looking for landlord insurance

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Hi John, we can help you with that. Feel free to email your property details to the team at info@newvisionfinancial.com.au or call us on 1300 422 506

angry bird
angry birdasked
New Vision Financial Services

Do you offer landlord insurance please?

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Yes we do. Please feel free to email me your requirements to chris@newvisionfinancial.com.au or call us on 1300 422 506

See all New Vision Financial Services questions

Get an answer from our members and New Vision Financial Services representatives

About New Vision Financial Services

New Vision Financial Services are mortgage brokers with access to over 40 different lenders. They also work with specialists such as financial planners, accountants, settlement agents, equipment providers, and debt management specialists to offer their clients a suite of services.

They can access the following:

• Home loans, including for first home buyers, investors, construction loans, and those looking to refinance their loan.
  • Equipment finance, such as equipment for your business.
  • Insurance, including life insurance, income protection, and trauma recovery.

New Vision Financial Services’ consultants also have vast experience in the banking, financial, and corporate sectors.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they experienced with New Vision Financial Services was excellent. Reviewers said staff responded to their questions and concerns in a timely manner, and they went above and beyond to prioritise their needs.
  • They also said that they made the application process and securing a loan clear and simple, with reviewers overall saying that they made the whole experience as stress-free as possible.
Compare all 6 New Vision Financial Services
CategoryFinance and Business LoansFinance and Home LoansFinance and Personal LoansFinance and Home and Contents Insurance
Loan Amount $2,001.00 to $45,000.00