1.0

0%2 · 100%
Brand Manager for Nicer Dicer? Claim your listing.

UKantFixStoopid
UKantFixStoopid

Nice Dicer is a fraud

My Nicer Dicer came without the attachment for making cube shaped dicing. This is the main reason I was suckered into buying it. I called their “warranty” support line (1-877-767-5905) repeatedly. No one answered and the call was dropped.
Other “as seen on TV” features did not work as promised. The blades are dull. I gave up on neatly dicing onions and onions. The Nicer Dicer mashed them. It was just as quick to dice things up with a knife and easier to clean up. I am going to tell my friends and Facebook group not buy this shame of a product. Show details
Ross Scanlon
Ross ScanlonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

An absolutely useless gadget

I bought this item on Ebay after watching the demo on TV.. Has to be said it was absolutely useless..
I weigh 110 kg and with all my strength it wouldn't do better than mush up even a small onion.. most of which remained gummed up in the cutter.. I complained to the vendor and was offered a 50% refund which never arrived ..should have known when I looked at the box ..although it was identical to the one shown on TV..nowhere did it actually say "Nicer dicer".. !
Beware buyers, these gadgets will only cut the softest of fruits and even then its more mush than slice.