Nicorette Gum

Nicorette Gum

Marelise

MareliseSydney

Be very carefull

I used the Nicorette Quickmist but is was becoming too expensive. Moved to gum. After two weeks I developed ulcers on my tongue. Google Nicorette Gum and Ulcers for more information. The gum can be extremely addictive.

OK

I used the classic gum has a horrible taste to it. I didn't succeed in quitting with the gum but perhaps at that stage I was not totally dedicated to giving up, although using the gum did help me smoke less which is a plus and a start. I did finally quit but I did it cold turkey. Each person has a best method to succeed.
helps relieve cravings

Good

skimbles

skimblesVIC, 3166

Bad

I feel that if you can put up with the taste and have a very strong will power to quit smoking this product could help but i lacked in both areas and had to move on and try somthing else.
I like the idea of replacing my bad habbit of smoking with a peice of gum it's a simple idea and easy to carry around for those relentless cravings.Nicorate gum is a cheaper option when it comes to quiting aids and you only have to use it when nesacary.
It didn't work for me there was a few reasons why, the taste was very unpleasnt after a few days i couldn't stand the taste. It makes your tounge tingle and it lingers for quite sometime after.

Shakeel Ahmad S.

Shakeel Ahmad S.asked

Does this chewing gum cause the tongue ulcer?

Lelly

Lellyasked

Does it make you fat?

starry_nite

no the gum itself does not make you fat, but for some people giving up smoking can lead to weight gain.

smoke free me

smoke free measked

Is it true that chewing the nicorette gum can affect your dental issues like fillings etc?

starry_nite

I'm really sure if it has any affect on dental issues, I used the gum but not long term, I have fillings and never experience any problems.